Davie and Trina Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your Aunt Trina is right," Hanna whispered. "That was the best anal I've ever had."

I really didn't know what to say to that, except "thank you. I try. While we're busy handing out compliments, how do you manage to hold your breath for that long with a cock in your throat?"

"Pure unadulterated lust," she replied with a devilish grin. "I like feeling a man climax into my throat. It feels especially good if there's a woman there as well sucking on my clit. Thank you Trina. You're very good, but it does take another woman to know what feels best, doesn't it?"

"I've always thought so," said Trina with a glance at Haley. The light of understanding passed across Hanna's face as she too glanced at the writhing Haley as Tom's prick drove incessantly into the blonde's quivering vagina.

"I take it that you three swing both ways?" asked Hanna.

"Sorry," I said hurriedly, "I only do the female gender. Not that Tom isn't a fine looking specimen of manhood, but the thought of doing a guy just doesn't do it for me."

Hanna smiled sweetly. "I wasn't thinking of Tom," she said softly. "Honestly, I asked Haley to join us because I really want her for myself. She looks so sweetly wholesome; I just know she'll be great in bed. Or on the floor, or wherever." Again the smile lit up her face.

"You have no fucking idea," replied Trina. "In fact, you remind me a lot of her. I think all three of us are alike to be honest about it. The best thing I could think of doing would be to have Haley sucking my clit while I suck on Davie's beautiful cock. Of course any variation of that would be fine."

"Yummy! I can think of several variations on that delightful scene, and frankly the plan is to make them all happen this weekend. You do plan to stay the weekend, don't you?" asked Hanna as if it were a forgone conclusion.

Trina looked at me as if to ask whether I had any other plans for the next two days. Suddenly the lawn that needed to be mowed got put on another page of things to get done, and very far down that list. Fucking Hanna, Haley and Trina in any order and with any added perversion became the topmost priority. Surprised? No? I didn't think so.

From the other side of the room the three of us listened with delight as Haley and Tom both squealed and roared their way to a very satisfying climax, Haley's legs wrapped tightly around her lover's waist as he stood, red-faced, his thick member buried deep in the girl's rapidly gyrating pelvis.

"He likes doing it standing up," mused Hanna, "I think he likes to prove how strong he is, but at the same time it does shove that big cock of his in just a little deeper, and I do like that."

"Lay down," I said to Hanna, "I have a variation on that, if you'd still like to play with me for a while." All of this talk had gotten me rock hard again, and I was determined to spend as much time inside this hot redhead's body as I could get away with. Living with Haley and Trina afforded me as much sex with them as I wanted, but Hanna was a neighbor and not quite as available. In fact, we may not get this chance again and I wanted to make the most of it. Trina understood that and began looking toward Tom, even though he had just blown his load into Haley.

"You two have fun. I think I'll go and seduce your husband if you don't mind too awfully much," she said, kissing Hanna on the lips and strutting off.

5

Hanna lay on the floor before me, her beautiful legs spread wide, the light gleaming off of her succulent, wet pussy. I squatted over her head, leaned forward and grasped her waist, lifting her off of the floor, bringing that tasty vagina to my mouth. Hanna wrapped her legs around my neck and I buried my tongue deep into her wetness while her arms wrapped around my waist. My cock found its way into her throat once again, and she moaned with that same delightful sound as before while I licked and sucked gently at her distended clitoris. Her thighs closed tightly around my head and I could feel her entire body throb as I pleasured her. The sweet juices from her body flowed into my mouth and I happily savored each sugary drop. Once again her face was crushed against my pelvis, my cock throbbing deep in her sucking throat and she wasn't bobbing back and forth on it, she was swallowing, pulling at me, squeezing. Then I felt her finger enter my anus, searching inside of me, stimulating my gland. My hips thrust at her beautiful face and I could hear her moan again in pleasure as my pole drove deeper yet into the recesses of her sucking mouth. Just as Hanna took a much-needed breath, I could feel a hand grasp my ball sack, another urging my legs apart. I spread my legs and felt a mouth close over my sack, taking both of my testis into that wet warmth while a second finger forced its way into my anus and began to gently ass fuck me. I was fairly confident that it was Haley between my legs since her fingers were slim and long and she was shoving it deep into me the way she knew I liked it. It felt good. Very good. Too good in fact. Within minutes I could feel the telltale swelling in my balls as Haley's tongue swirled and teased and the stars began to flash again while Hanna's body began to throb and squirm harder than ever. I felt Hanna's finger curl as though to pull my sphincter out of my body. It was then that I began to pump that sweet throat full of my cum once again. Hanna eased her finger out of me as did Haley, and I could taste the salty mixture of lubricating juices and urine as Hanna filled my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, but I could feel the overflow drip down my chin and onto my chest, mingling with the sweat of our lust filled bodies.

After the waves of orgasm had subsided, I eased myself to my knees, gently laying Hanna back onto the floor where she lay for several minutes breathing hard, a gentle smile of satisfaction on her face. Needless to say, I felt pretty fucking proud of myself. And drained as well.

"She's incredible, isn't she?"

The pink cloud in my brain parted and I noticed Tom standing a few feet away, his limp cock still glistening with the juices of Trina's cunt.

"Why you ever leave the house is my question," I said, validating his statement. "I may be cutting my own throat here, but why would you ever want other people when you have each other and you're so great together? Or at least I assume you are."

"Simple," said Hanna, struggling to a sitting position. "After you go away and we're alone, the sex is always better than it was before. We learn from other people, and we use what we learn. It doesn't always work, but on the whole it does."

Somehow I couldn't argue with that logic.

Tom began pouring drinks from the portable bar. Very little alcohol coupled with lots of soda.

"Too much booze cuts into a man's performance," he said by way of explanation, "and it takes the edge off of a woman's ability to experience a full orgasm as well."

We sat around the table talking for a while. Tom and I recuperating, desperately trying to get our strength back for the next onslaught, he with Trina on his lap, me with Haley, and Hanna leaning on the edge of the table taking it all in.

A wicked smile broke across Hanna's face as we were talking about some mundane thing or other, and it caught Tom's attention immediately.

"What are you thinking about, Hanna?" he asked cautiously, "I know it's something wickedly devious. You have that look in your eyes."

"Just an idea. We'll talk about it after a while," she cooed.

Now we were all curious, but too polite to just come out and urge our hostess to spill her damn guts. Her husband, however, felt no such restriction, and he rose out of the chair, easing Trina onto the seat as he slid out from under her squirming bottom.

"Please pardon us," Tom apologized, "we'll be back soon. Hanna has gotten my curiosity up and I must know what devious thing she's thinking. She has a wild imagination and it could be very interesting."

6

"So, what do you guys think so far?" asked Haley after our host and hostess had left the room. "Are we going to stay for the whole weekend, or do we beg off?"

"What I think is that if we stay the whole weekend, you and I are going to fuck Tom into an early grave and our beloved Davie is going to marry his widow by Tuesday. You really do like her, don't you?"

"I don't think there is a way to answer that without incurring your collective wrath," I replied.

"Just answer the question, chicken-shit!" taunted Trina.

"Fine!" I said resigned to the consequences no matter what they were. "I love you both more that I ever thought possible. You're fantastic, both as friends and lovers as well." I hesitated for a few seconds, desperately trying to say the right things that wouldn't get me booted out of Trina's house forever.

"Well?" urged Haley.

"It's just that Hanna is a combination of the best of both of you all rolled into one beautiful, lust-crazed redhead, and you know how I feel about a truly beautiful redhead. That's hard not to like. So, to answer your question, Trina, yes I do like her. Which is all quite meaningless of course. She's a happily married woman, and that's not going to change just because I like her, now is it? I'm sure that quite a few of her other outside lovers have felt the same way about her as well. I mean, they have other people over here quite often and the chance that at least some other guys have fallen in love with her is extremely high, don't you think? As far as that goes, I didn't see either of you gagging or frowning when Tom was filling either of your orifices with that very nice prick of his." I was beginning to get defensive now as I watched the smiles spread across their faces. They had me trapped and they knew it, the shits!

"You are going to embarrass us, David," said Tom who had been standing behind me for I don't know how long, "but it does make Hanna's idea easier to present to you. We have talked it over, and this is something both of us would like to try, provided it doesn't weird you three out too awfully much." Tom paused for dramatic effect, played it well, got it, and went on; "David, how would you like to trade women for a week? You stay here with Hanna, and I go to live with your very sweet Aunt Trina. Hanna's thought was that Haley could bounce back and forth as she wished. Just a thought there."

"Sounds like I get the best part of this deal," said Haley enthusiastically, "I'm for it!"

"And I thought I was getting the best part of the deal," said Trina looking longingly at Tom's expanding cock, "I'm in!

I looked over at Hanna who was smiling that wicked smile of hers, my pole at attention as I watched her insert a finger into her vagina and then suck it clean. I saw her mouth, "Fuck me." I'm sure I was drooling like a schoolboy over a mound of candy. If I survived the week with her I was sure I would have to give up my job and devote the rest of my life to pleasing her any time she asked me. This could be dangerous for both of us.

"Something tells me David is in as well!" said Tom with satisfaction.

"Did you ever doubt it?" teased Haley.

"No," I heard myself say, to my own surprise. "It's too dangerous. I'm afraid I would end up falling in love with you, Hanna. Then I wouldn't want to give you up. It's just not a good thing. I'm sorry. There's been a feeling inside of me ever since I first saw you, and It's been building. I can't let that feeling take over. I can't do it. Don't let that stop the rest of you though. Tom, if you want to come over to Trina's for a visit, or if Trina or Haley want to come here, that's their business, but me spending more than this weekend with Hanna would be a bad thing all around. I'm truly sorry."

There was a long silence, and I was fairly sure I had insulted everyone, or at the very least thrown a huge wet blanket over the party. In either case, I felt like a twit. I was about to get up, collect my clothes and slink home when Hanna walked up to me, threw her arms around me and kissed me. Her tongue danced with mine, her hands searching my body, hips grinding against me. I felt my prick enter her when she rose on her tiptoes, and felt her moan as it slid deep into her willing body. She wrapped her legs around my waist, crawling up my body with her hands on my shoulders, her magnificent breasts crushed against my chest. Her hips rose and fell slowly and she moaned softly with every penetrating stroke. She broke the kiss and put her lips to my ear, away from Tom's line of vision.

"I think I would have had the same problem, Davie, I feel the same way about you," she whispered. "Thank you for not letting us hurt each other. Now, fuck me good you beautiful man, I want you more than ever!"

Now, I'm not the kind of man to turn down the demands of a beautiful woman, especially one that I have mounting feelings of love for, so, as demanded, I did indeed fuck her good. I stumbled toward the sturdy table, my hands holding her beautiful ass tightly as our hips met and parted. Sitting her on the table we held each other tightly while I continued to stroke her soaking wet cunt slowly and sensuously, kissing her tenderly, working my way down her neck to take a nipple between my lips, flicking at it with my tongue. I felt her shudder, heard her beg for just a little more, gave it to her and more, listening and feeling as she climaxed again and again, never wanting to let her stop. Sweat poured off of both of us. I wanted her to believe that I was the best she would ever have. Even if I wasn't true, it was what I wanted to believe, needed to believe, that I was the best lover she would ever have. I heard her beg me not to stop, ever, to keep fucking her, keep making her climax..."

"Take me to bed, David," she rasped in my ear. "Take me to bed now."

I scooped her into my arms again and she wrapped those gorgeous legs around my waist, still grinding her hips against mine. I made our way to the bedroom and laid her gently on the bed, all thoughts of Trina, Haley, and Tom erased from my mind as I watched Hanna writhe under me.

"Let me be on top," she whispered, her legs stretching out on either side of mine. I lay flat on top of her and rolled over, pulling her with me. Immediately she sat up, her fingers gripping my breasts. Hanna tucked her legs under her and began rocking to and froe on my hips, slowly, sensuously, doing all of the work, drawing my cock deep into her insatiable, lust filled body. Her eyes closed and her beautiful head shook, that long red hair becoming a misty cloud, partially hiding her face, then billowing out behind her as her motions became more intense. She moaned like some wild animal feeding on its prey. Again and again she climaxed, the orgasms piling on top of each other, her fingers digging deep into my chest until she drew blood. I felt no pain, only lust... and love. It was too late, I was in love with this red haired vixen, more than I had ever been with even Haley in high school or Trina, and I didn't care. All I cared about was making her happy, making her orgasm last forever, making...her...want...me.

7

Now I knew what that feeling was when I had first laid eyes on Hanna. There are those that believe in love at first sight. I must be one of them. I know it's stupid. How can a person actually know another well enough on first meeting to know they are in love? That makes no sense whatsoever. Real love takes time to develop. Maybe it should be called "lust at first sight." That would be more logical. Whatever you choose to call it, I had it for Hanna. There was no doubt in my mind about that, and it was a problem. I wanted to take her home with me and devote myself to making her happy for the rest of my miserable life. Just to see that smile on her face would make my entire day complete. I had to have her for myself. I was so very fucked. Hanna was so far out of reach as to make her absolutely inaccessible. She was far too beautiful, far too married, and far too perfect for me.

I came to that realization when the pink cloud of climax began to wash over my addled brain and the stars began to explode inside my head while my cock gushed cum deep into Hanna's quivering pussy. I could hear myself telling her how much I loved her that I never wanted to leave her arms. All sorts of insane things that a man fucking another man's wife, even with his permission, should never, ever say to her.

I felt her fingers rake my chest as she climaxed for the final time, her legs wrapped tightly around mine pulling me deep into the recesses of her demanding body. I listened to her cries of satisfied lust as she groaned into my ear.

"I'm yours, David. Never leave me. I love you too. I knew I would, and I do."

"Hanna, this can't happen. Tom, what about..." I began, but she silenced me with a finger on my lips.

"David you're protesting about things you know nothing about. Tom will be thrilled for me."

"He's your..."

"Brother. Tom is my brother," she said, that smile spreading across her angelic face. "We've let people think we're married but the truth is that when our parents were killed several years ago there were people who wanted to split us up and we couldn't let that happen. We just moved away one day and ended up here. Tom and I love each other, maybe a bit more than a sister and brother should, but not like people think. We set up these swinger parties in order to have someone to have sex with. We've had sex with each other, but it's actually very rare. Our neighbors think we fuck each other outside on the patio, but we don't. They just see what they want to see. The way I see it is that you have the real problem. How are you going to break the news to Trina and Haley?"

"I don't see that as a problem," I replied. "If what you say is true, and you're not just fucking with my brain, they should be as thrilled for me as Tom will be for you. In fact, it looks like Tom has a real thing for Trina. Or was it Haley? It's hard to tell."

"You should have heard him talk about that before you came over here today. He couldn't wait to get his hands on those two," Hanna said with a laugh. "He knew how I felt about you and was hoping it would work out between us so he could make a serious move on one of them. Who knows, maybe both of them."

"This is weird. You had feelings for me before we came here?"

"Since the first time I saw you, David. You made my pussy wet just looking at you. Do you remember the first time we saw each other? We looked at each other, passed, and then turned to look again? Do you remember that? I burned a fresh set of batteries up in my vibrator that first day I saw you. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since. Oh yummy! You're getting hard inside of me again! I like that!"

Indeed I was. I sat up and grabbed her, pulling her close to me, rolling over on top of her until I was fully erect inside of her. I looked deep into those piercing green eyes and began to gently thrust my pole into her...

Two hours later Hanna and I emerged from her bedroom, red-eyed and warn out to find the front hallway blocked with luggage. My luggage.

"Ah! They're still alive!" said Haley tossing a magazine onto the table next to the chair she was sitting in, and grinning like the Cheshire Cat. Tom and Trina were actually playing a game of chess; Tom dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, Trina in a skirt and bra. "They're playing strip chess," explained Haley. "Tom thinks he's going to win. The winner gets to call the position. The poor bastard has lost twice." Trina never looses at chess. It had to be her idea.

"My luggage?" I asked.

"Like you weren't going to move in?" said Tom with a grin. "My stuff is already at Trina's place. I'm selling you my half of the house, sis."

"So, you two know?" I asked, although it didn't seem like I had to.

"You're the only one who didn't know, dumb-ass," returned Trina, always the gentle one.