Davie and Trina Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For how long?"

"Since it was set up," returned Haley. "Did you really think it was just chance that they invited us over here?"

"Hanna talked about how much she wanted you for so long that we made it a point to meet up with Haley and put this together. The fact is that I wanted to get next to your sweet women every bit as much as Hanna wanted you, so it worked out pretty well don't you think?" returned Tom.

"However, I reserve the right to visit my kinfolk from time to time," added Trina. "Nobody gets exclusive fucking rights to my nephew."

"Blood is thicker than water," noted Hanna. "I'll agree to it, although I don't see that I have much of a choice."

"No, you don't," replied Trina, her face suddenly stern and serious. "I've loved my Davie for a lot of years, and until he tells me he doesn't want me around anymore, I plan on seeing him. I also reserve the right to visit you from time to time as well," she said with a raise of her eyebrows.

As much as I loved Hanna, I wasn't about to give up my sweet Aunt Trina either. With Haley, I could go either way. I figure I was just a piece of meat for her to fuck when she got horney, and frankly I was good with being her fuck-buddy. We used each other quite well, but if it came down to Hanna or Haley, well, the decision wouldn't have been difficult.

"Well, that's settled then," said Hanna, smiling. "How about a snack? I for one am famished again. After that I'm going to drag your sweet ass back to bed and fuck you like you've never been fucked in your life."

So, gentle reader, that's the way it went for the rest of the day. Tom officially moved out and in with Trina and Haley. I stayed with Hanna. We were so busy with each other we didn't even hear them leave. It was two o'clock the next morning before we finally got to sleep, and even that wasn't for very long.

Hanna, after talking to Trina about it, invited my mother Binny over for tea about a week later, hauling out her finest and very impressive china. Mom enjoyed the fuss Hanna made over her despite her protestations to the contrary and I think she was a bit happier with me as well since I wasn't fucking her sister anymore. At least not that she knew of anyway. She might have changed her mind a little if she had known that Hanna and I had both been fucking Trina an hour before she came over.

END ... for now.