All Comments on 'Davin's Teasing Sister Ch. 02'

by Madmax77_1977

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just fantastic

A great story with no one being nasty and no one forcing anyone and no one getting hurt . Please continue ...........

lastbreathlastbreathalmost 15 years ago
awesome

this was really good. keep going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank Goodness

He didn't have a 12" long dong that her drove her crazy using.

Just real life, a good tale.

Please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot Story!!!

You wrote a hot story about Davin and his sister Jessica. I like how you had Jessica masturbating for Daivn at the beginning of the chapter and then letting him eat her at the end of the chapter. I can hardly wait to see what you let them do next sense he has learned how to eat at the Y .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good but

this really needs a good editor way to many stupid goofs that pull the readers out of the story. get a good editor and do a rewrite on all of your stories.

DBRS

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 7 years ago

Yeah, now a 1st class pussy eater too ..... what next ?? It only gets better. Thanks. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm all yours

"I'm all yours.......Just four words"

I'm all yours = 3 words, unless you are counting the contraction as two. :) Nice story, a bit rushed though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Sex still rushed.

When he was eating her pussy, needed dialog. Needed encouragement from her to him. Needed instructions from her directing/teaching him how to do what she liked. Needed to slow down to make it last longer. Needed her questioning him about how he liked her pussy. The smell? The taste? The fact that it was shaved. Where did he learn how to eat pussy? Did he watch porn? What kind? What did his favorite girls look like? Did he enjoy watching them cum?

Four stars.

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

Well it was nice to find that a follow up has already been written.

It was all enjoyable to read. There were a few mistakes that an editor could help the author fix.

Author if you do a "slow" proofread yourself you can find the mistakes. Do not just rush over the sentences,

read every word, feel how it flows and if it fits with the last as well as the next words. No need to rush the story, read it like it's the first time you are seeing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous