All Comments on 'Davin's Teasing Sister Ch. 04'

by Madmax77_1977

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep on writing this story.

Fantastic story. I loved reading this series it is outstanding. You definitly need to continue with this story.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

You wrote another great chapter in this series. You wrote the end at the end of this chapter does that mean you're finished with the story? Will there be another chapter in this story about the Davin and Jessica?

southensangsouthensangalmost 15 years ago
The End?

The End? please tell me your going to continue this wonderfull story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More.

You can't end this story like this. You should not be like so many other authors on this site who do not finish a story. This is too good a story to leave unfinished.

Madmax77_1977Madmax77_1977over 14 years agoAuthor
Regarding continuing the story

Thanks to all who liked my story. As to the topic of continuing: Unfortunately, I found myself rather out of ideas and rather than writing on without inspiration (and risking a boring/repetitive story, I thought it would be best to finish the story.

If I come up with some new ideas on how to go on, I'll love to continue, but for the time being I think it's best if I let it lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why be any different than most of the other....

Why be any different than any other of the writers on this site who do not finish their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
agree

i agree a good story ruined by a writer that can't finish it what a waste if you want ideas ask the readers you could have the mom catch them or have them go to college together or have the mom join them or have him finally ask angela out which would only serve to hurt his sister but maybe angela could join him and his sister this was a lousey place and way to end a story very dissapointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the commenters below...

I don't get it. This story was just a tale the author made up for your entertainment. Then you two losers have the audacity to insult the author when the story doesn't go on for a thousand chapters? Finish the story? What the fuck do you mean by that? Do you you want the author to keep a running daily blog on the goings on of these characters? What a bunch of fucking losers. It's readers like you two faggots that ruin this site. Fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so-so

good series but a shitty way to end it needs atleast one or two more chapters to tell how they stay together,if the mom finds out and if she gets pregnant you need to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Rubbish

Crap Crap and more Crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
waste of time

this series would have been better left UNPOSTED than to be left UNFINISHED. half a story (and this is much less than half) is worse than no story at all either finish it properly or delete it until you are ready to finish it properly as is it sucks.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 11 years ago
Seems finished to me

You might or might not want to write more, but so far as I'm concerned this is a decent place to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ok

It must be me but I thought it was good.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 7 years ago

When are they going to move away together for work and play ?? Hopefully, a new chapter or two will bring us to the present day. Very very hot and great story line. Thanks.

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

As usual I notice the haters are cowards !

They talk shit but do not want to post their names, hiding behind Anonymous.

Author, please do not listen to the dumbasses. Your story is not perfect, but no one else has ever written a perfect story either.

I know this story was written many years ago but I hope the author may someday see that some of us enjoy their work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous