Davis Twins Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers

Laura Timmons draped herself over the boy's lap and waited. This might turn out to be the most exciting day of her life in many years. Laura Maple had been a very small teenager herself. Cute as a button, but with no curves at all. Still, she had always like boys and always like having a cute boyfriend. So the girl had learned certain skills to make her very well thought of by the opposite sex.

Young Laura had blown her first boy late in high school. The first time she had done it, she had been a little nervous, but the way the young man reacted had made it all worthwhile. Besides, his dick tasted kind of good, and when he came in her mouth it took a little getting used to, but that was rather pleasant as well.

Laura Maple became an expert at blowjobs. By the time she had graduated college, the girl had lost count of the number of boys who had cum in her mouth. Amazingly enough, most of the other girls had no idea what she was doing. They simply wondered why all the cutest boys wanted to date Laura.

After graduating with a degree in journalism, Laura had planned on working for a newspaper. But just after graduation, she met Greg Timmons. Greg was 5 years older than Laura, and was a vice-president in his family's restaurant supply business. The business was worth several million dollars, and Greg was already a very wealthy man.

Greg was good looking and charming. Also, the first time Laura tried to blow him, he stopped her. He told her that she shouldn't do anything just to please him. At the time Laura felt that was very gallant, and anyway, Greg was pretty good in bed so she had no complaints about their sex life.

Two years later they were married, and within another year Laura did have complaints. Almost immediately after their marriage, Greg decided that sex was now something he should just have when he needed it. Not only that, but now his idea of sex was simply to climb on Laura until he came, and then they were through. Laura wasn't sure which was worse, the being taken for granted, or the incredible frustration. When Laura did try to discuss it with Greg, he just told her that he was much to busy at work to be bothered with trivial matters like that.

By the time Laura was lying across Alex's lap, any new experience was very welcome. Greg hadn't touched her body like it really excited him in years. And she certainly hadn't done anything with him that was very interesting. Maybe at least Alex would give her a chance to have a little fun while this was going on.

A moment later, Laura's bottom was getting spanked. Certainly her bottom was beginning to burn, but that wasn't the only thing Laura realized was getting hot. Laura began to squirm, the more Alex blistered her butt. It wasn't from the pain, though, it was from the heat starting deep in her pussy.

Alex kept smacking Mrs. Timmons butt. Like her daughter's it was a cute little thing. Unlike any of the other women, this one wasn't shrieking or begging. Certainly she was squirming around on his lap, but Amy's mom didn't seem really upset. By the time, Amy was pulled off his lap, Alex was really curious about what was going on.

After Laura was removed, Alex looked over to where his mom was over Mr. Timmons' lap. They were turned so that his mom's naked butt was pointing right at him. Alex could see Mr. Timmons' fingers way up both his mom's slots. From the look on his face, he was having a great time playing with his mom's equipment. In fact, as Amy's dad pulled his fingers out of his mother's stretched open holes, the man was asking his dad if he would mind if he continued to play with Debbie for a while.

Even though her head was facing away from him, Alex could hear his mom yell NO!!!, as his dad nodded his head and told his friend Greg sure and to go ahead. A moment later, Alex's mom's head popped up, as Alex watched fingers plunge back up his mother's holes. Laid over the man's lap, the way she was, there wasn't a thing she could do about it. His mom's holes were being well stretched out, as Alex turned away to deal with the Timmons girls. He didn't waste any time. Alex just took them both by the hand, and headed off with them.

As soon as he had them alone, Alex simply took the rest of the ladies clothes off. Amy had almost no tits, and her mom only had really cute little ones. He played with them for a little while, the nipples on both ladies were fun, but after having the Lakes' huge pairs, Alex was ready to move onto these ladies pussies very quickly. Besides, this was still odd. Certainly Amy was very upset, she didn't like Alex playing with her nipples at all. But Mrs. Timmons didn't seem a bit upset. She just got this strange look in her eyes and began licking her lips.

Alex told both ladies that he wanted to see their pussies. Amy looked like she was going to cry, as she got up on the bed and spread her legs, but her mom acted like she almost couldn't wait to show Alex her slit. She almost jumped on the bed, and then Laura spread her legs as far as she could.

When the two women were spread out, Alex reached for the mom's pussy. When he touched it, the boy couldn't believe how wet it was. Certainly the girls' pussies had gotten very wet as he had fired them off, but none of them had started like this. He didn't have to push his way into the hole at all, his fingers practically slid right in as soon as she touched it.

Alex left Mrs. Timmons and reached for Amy. Her pussy was still dry, and she didn't seem at all happy that Alex was touching it. Alex brushed her little hole a bit and then went back to her mother.

The boy put his hand on Laura's clit, and the lady let out a hiss. He rubbed it a bit, and Laura literally grabbed his hand and pressed it there. As he continued to work on her, Amy's mom just started yelling "YES!! YES!!!', and telling him to keep rubbing. It seemed like less than at minute later, that Mrs. Timmons gave one last loud "YESS!!!!!!" and began cumming on his hand. She was pulling his hand into her clit so hard, that he was afraid he might actually hurt her. She didn't seem hurt though, Mrs. Timmons was just laying back panting and her legs were still spread wide.

Poor Amy just cringed as Alex reached for her pussy again. After what she had just seen, Amy knew that she would be masturbated next. The girl had hoped her mom would stop it, but as much as she had actually seemed to enjoy it, that wasn't likely. God! He was at her clit already. It was going to be so embarrassing to cum in front of that boy. It wasn't fair. She hadn't started this. She had only fired him off after everyone else had talked her into it.

It didn't matter if it was fair or not, anyway. The way her clit was being worked, Amy knew she would be going off pretty soon. She did. As she screamed and began humping her pussy around, Amy looked over and saw her mom watching her. Her mother had seen her cum while some boy played with her vagina. How would she ever live this down?

After Amy had finished cumming, Laura just asked Alex if he would like to see their assholes now. None of the other women had actually volunteered anything, so Alex didn't say anything for a moment. Then he just said sure and waited to see what would happen.

Laura rolled over and pulled herself to knees. Then she reached back and pulled her cheeks as far apart as she could. Her daughter just stared and then asked her mom what the Hell she was doing.

"Amy, guys love to play with girl's assholes. Now roll over and get you butt open, so young Alex can play with your hole. He's going to want to stick his fingers up our bottoms, so open yours up for him."

Amy wanted to cry. She couldn't believe what her mom was telling her to do. But Mom was already up with her ass cheeks spread open wide. Sobbing Amy rolled over and got her bottom opened up too. She couldn't believe what she was doing, and she really couldn't believe that she was going to let Alex poke around in there.

As soon as both asses were spread, Alex got between them and poked into each one. Amy just cringed again, as his finger went up her hole, but Mrs. Timmons seemed to actually push back against him as he fingered her tight anus. Alex lost track of the time as he played with those tight assholes, but then Amy's mom was asking him if he would please play with their pussies again.

Alex was really confused now. What was going on? Meanwhile, Laura was rolling back over and spreading her pussy out again. Even without asking, she had reached down and pulled her lips apart for him. Amy let her ass close and then just asked her mom what was going on now.

"God Amy, What do you think is going on? Alex is going to play with our pussies and make us cum again. Boys love to watch girls cum, and it's sooo! nice having them do it. Christ girl. Pull your pussy open already so the boy can get to it. Don't you want to cum again."

While she held her pussy open, Laura watched her daughter. The girl was pulling herself open, but she looked so unhappy.

"Don't you know anything about boys Amy. Don't you know what they like?" Poor Amy just shook her head no. "You mean you played with this boy's dick and didn't even know what to do WITH IT?? God Girl!! How stupid are you? Well after he does me again, I'll show you what boys really like."

Then Laura asked Alex if he would please do Amy first. She would hold her pussy open nice and wide for him if he would. Alex couldn't argue with that, so he went to work on Amy's clit.

Amy didn't know what to do. Her mom was mad at her, and she didn't even know what she was talking about. What was she going to show her? Then Alex was back at her clit. Amy wanted to cry again, as she knew she was going to have to fire off again for Alex. She managed to hold the tears back until she managed to stop shrieking and throwing her pussy around. But then, when her orgasm had subsided, she couldn't help crying again.

Alex went back to Laura. He touched her clit and she pressed it against his hand. As he began to rub, Mrs. Timmons asked him to please stick some fingers inside. So Alex stuck two fingers back up that hot wet hole. As soon as they were in, Laura grabbed his hand and started working the fingers in and out. Alex soon got the idea, and shortly he was fucking his fingers in and out of Laura Timmons' pussy. When she started to scream and cum, Alex sword he could feel that hole try to lock down on his hand it felt incredible.

After she caught her breath again, Laura sat up. Alex started to say something, but the woman just touched his lips to stop him. Then she asked him if she could please take his thing out and show her daughter something boys really liked.

Alex started to say no, after all having to show everyone his dick had been what started all this in the first place. But Laura didn't look like she was trying to humiliate him. She really looked like she expected him to like what she was going to do. So, Alex reached down and unzipped his jeans. Then he reached in and pulled his penis out. The boy couldn't believe it, when as soon as his dick was out, Mrs. Timmons dropped to her knees and sucked the whole thing into her mouth. After that, the wonderful feeling stopped the boy from thinking anything at all.

Amy's eyes wanted to pop out of her head. Her mom was SUCKING on that boy's THING!!! WHY!! Laura pulled her mouth off Alex long enough to look over at her daughter. From the look on her face, Amy didn't know that boys liked their dicks sucked. How could she not know??? Laura pulled the hard dick back into her mouth and motioned for her daughter to come over.

What was going on? Her mom wanted her to come closer. She wanted her to watch her suck on that thing. WHY?? Well she knew she'd get in trouble if she didn't, so Amy went over and knelt beside her mom. As soon as she was there her mom pulled the dick out of her mouth and pointed it at her.

Laura pushed Alex's dick at Amy and the girl didn't move. GOD!! What was it going to take to teach this girl? Well, she couldn't leave Alex's dick out too long, so Laura popped it back in to give it a couple more sucks. Then she pulled it out again and pointed it back at Amy. Then she just told her stupid daughter to open her mouth.

OPEN HER MOUTH!! Her mom wanted her to OPEN HER MOUTH!! Then she was going to put that dick in there. But from the look on her face, her mom wasn't kidding. Poor Amy closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

For a moment there was nothing. Then she felt the tip passing her lips. NO!!! The dick was really going in her mouth. More and more was going in. It was brushing her tongue, and Amy tried not to taste it. Finally it stopped, but then it came to rest right on her tongue.

Amy didn't know what to do. She just sat there with her mouth open and that awful dick stuck in it. Then her mom was telling her to suck it. Amy was so confused, but the thing was already in there. So Amy closed her mouth on Alex's thing, and began to suck.

Alex couldn't believe it. It had felt wonderful when Mrs. Timmons sucked his thing. Now Amy was doing it. The feelings in those mouths was indescribable.

Amy sucked. It didn't taste bad, but why was she doing this? Then the thing jerked in her mouth. Oh GOD!! This thing shot if you played with it enough. She quickly pulled it out of her mouth. "MOM!!! What do I do if it SHOOTS??!!!"

"Jesus Amy! I'll take care of it this time, but you just swallow it. For crying out loud!!!" With that, Laura sucked Alex's dick back into her mouth. She felt the thing jerk as she took it in. It wouldn't be long. Sure enough, seconds later Laura Timmons was swallowing down Alex's cum as fast as she could."

SWALLOW IT??? Swallow that gummy white stuff. Her mom had to be joking. But she had sucked it back in her mouth again. Amy could see Alex twitch. Then she saw him throw his head back the way he had when she'd made his dickie shoot. Only this time it was in her mom's MOUTH!!! Amy could see it jerking and knew that the thing was actually shooting into her mother's mouth. And from the way her throat was working, mom was really swallowing it.

The sensation was the most wonderful thing Alex had ever felt. As Amy's mom kept sucking, Alex just grabbed her head and held it there. It's doubtful that he even knew what he was doing. When he felt himself begin to shoot in the woman's mouth, he was sure she would jerk away, but she just kept sucking everything out of him.

When he finally came back to reality, Alex had no idea how much time had really passed. He would have been sure it was a dream, if wasn't for the fact that he could look down and still see Mrs. Timmons with his dick in her mouth.

After she saw his eyes open again, Laura Timmons let the boy's penis gently slide from her mouth. Then she just looked up at him and smiled. Alex started to put his thing away, when Laura stopped him. She told him if he didn't mind, Amy needed another taste of it before he covered it back up.

Amy's jaw dropped. She was supposed to taste it AGAIN!! WHY?? But her mom was telling her to open her mouth again. Oh GOD!!!! Amy was still on her knees and Alex was coming over to her. Mom was telling her to look up. Alex was holding his thing, it was kind of soft now. He was moving it over her face. Lord, he was going to drop it in her mouth. Amy wanted to close her eyes again, but for some reason she couldn't this time. She just stared as Alex brought his dick over her mouth. Then, when it was over her opened lips, he let it go. It went right in.

Alex's dick was in her mouth again. It didn't taste the same. Then Amy realized it still had some of that white sticky stuff stuck to it. It was on her TONGUE!!! It didn't really taste bad, but GROSS!!!!! Amy thought she might throw up, but thankfully, her mom told Alex he could take his dick out, and the thing left her mouth.

Alex tried to regain his focus. That had been incredible. He'd never felt anything like it and he didn't know what to do. In a daze, he reached for the girls' arms and was going to take them out of the room, but Mrs. Timmons stopped him. "Alex, you have to stuff us before you take us out."

That was right. He was supposed to get a carrot up Amy's butt, and a cucumber up her mom's pussy before he brought them out. Alex still wouldn't mind shoving something up Amy's ass, but he didn't want to do that to Mrs. Timmons. Not after what she had done for him. He told the woman that it was okay, he wouldn't stick that thing up her.

Laura smiled at the young man, but she told him he had to do it. If she came out without a cucumber up her snatch, her husband would now that something had happened in the room, and Greg could never know. Alex still wasn't exactly sure what the Hell HAD happened, but he could understand that Mrs. Timmons wouldn't want her husband to find out.

Meanwhile, Laura was telling her daughter to get ready. "Amy, get back up on that bed and get your ass open. Get it nice and wide so young Alex can get that carrot all the way up it. Then, after your little anus has closed over that thing, you'll think twice about playing with some boy's dick when you don't even know what to do with it!!"

Miserably Amy looked back at her mom. She didn't want any part of this, but two of her friends already had carrots up their butts, and the girl knew there was no way she was avoiding it. So, sadly, Amy got into position and pulled her ass cheeks apart, so that her little anus was ready and available.

As Alex watched, Amy's mom actually walked over and grabbed a cucumber and a carrot. Then she handed the carrot to Alex and told him to drive it home. The boy took the thing and set it in position. Alex could actually see Amy's little bottom hole clench up as he tucked the end of the carrot inside it. Then, when it relaxed again, Alex steadily pushed the vegetable up there.

Amy tried not to scream as the carrot began going up her. It was so WIDE!! Her poor little bottom was being streTCHED!!! Desperately, Amy pulled at her cheeks to pull herself as wide open as possible. That thing was going in deeper and deeper. Amy could swear she was just about to choke on it. Then, finally, the girl felt the end of the thing pop inside and her anal hole close over it. Amy could actually feel the little bunch of greens sticking out of her asshole. She wanted to just collapse on the bed, but Amy wasn't even sure she could move with that entire thing stuffed up her. The poor girl just stayed kneeling on the bed, with her stuffed ass pointing back at everyone.

Alex turned to Amy's mom. He told her he was really sorry he had to do this. Laura told him not to worry about it, but that it would be nice if he would play with her clit again while he stuffed her. Well, Alex certainly had no problem with that.

Laura got down on the bed and spread out. Alex placed the cucumber gently at her opening, and began to push it inside. Mrs. Timmons was so wet, it went in without any trouble at all. As he pushed it up her hole, Alex began playing with Laura's clit again. When he had the thing completely inside, Alex started to pull his hand away. But Laura grabbed him and pulled him back.

Alex couldn't understand it. Laura wanted him to fire her off. Well, if that was what she wanted, she deserved it. Alex rubbed her button, and Mrs. Timmons began to writhe and moan. As she got close, she hissed at Alex to work that damn cucumber. So the boy grabbed the thing, and began pushing it in and out of the hole. Almost immediately, Laura Timmons let out a HOWLL!!! She threw her body up and down on the bed. It seemed like several minutes to Alex, before she finally came to rest and caught her breath.

Amy couldn't believe what her mom had done. Her she was kneeling on the bed with a carrot stuck up her anus, and her mom was enjoying having that boy masturbate her. How could this happen. Then Alex was pulling her to her feet. Amy wasn't sure she'd be able to stand, but she made it. She did have to walk a little bent over, but she could manage.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers