Davis Twins Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex escorted the Timmons ladies back to the living room. As they left, Laura Timmons actually gave him a little kiss on the cheek. When they arrived, Alex turned the girls over to his dad, who quickly had Laura spread out on the sofa, and Amy bent over next to her friends. Alex did have to laugh as he now saw three carrots sprouting from those three miserable, stuffed bottomholes.

While Alex admired those three bent over bottoms, the final pair of ladies were called forward. As the Harris girls were sent over to him, Alex just wondered what would happen next. After the astonishing things that had just happened in that room, the teenage boy couldn't wait to get this pair in there.

* * * * *

Dear Readers, my apologies at this point. I usually don't begin to post a story until I have finished it, but real-life has crept in and I am behind in my writing. This is the last chapter I currently have written. I will finish the story, but it may be a week or two before the next chapter shows up. For those of you who have enjoyed the story, I hope you'll wait. For those of you who haven't, well you have some more time before you have to suffer through more of it.