Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll save that for another time. But let me ask you a question? Do you know when you're hitting the road again? I have an ulterior motive for asking that."

"I'm thinking about the day after tomorrow. I also have to extend my RV rental."

"Where are you headed from here?"

"I'm not sure. I wanted to go up to Ft. Collins to see some music buddies, The Subdudes, or maybe Boulder to see my niece but I don't know now. I want to see the Grand Canyon. I've never seen it from the ground level, only seen it when I've flown over it, which is cool, too. Then I want to stop in Palm Springs. I want to stop by the Betty Ford Clinic to see some counselors there and make a donation...we're old friends and also, I put one of my kids in there and it worked. They are wonderful...truly saints. I also want to stay at a fancy nudist/sex resort down there, too. It's a luxury place with a ritzy spa and other stuff."

"Wow, that sounds hot! I'm so jealous!"

"So that's my plan. It's a flexible plan, because there is suddenly a great lure keeping me here." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"let's talk again of this but right now we have dinner tonight and a concert tomorrow night and I needn't tell you how I am looking forward to that!"

We pulled up to the ranch and Santo came racing up to the car well ahead of Stevie. I think Santo felt that I had abandoned him the way he attacked me with kisses and little whimpers.

"Hey there, buddy! Did you have fun today? Were you my best boy?"

"He was great. I took him for a walk through the fields. He's a great dog....and where were you two?

"I took Davy places he's never been to,' laughed Amy as we shared a private smile.

"I have no doubt about that! Well, come in because Sally and I have been slaving away preparing your favorite meal."

I walked into the house and my senses were attacked by the fantastic aromas coming from the stove, "Aha, you're cooking creole!"

"Right you are, Davy, my boy! Let's see. I got about f0rty minutes to go so why don't you guys get into the tub for a while."

"No, not now, Sal, but after dinner. Right now, I want to talk to Stevie about this show tomorrow...oooh, that smells good!" I knew that creole cooking was one of Sally's specialties having learned under the tutelage of John Fosse, Paul Prudhomme and Susan Spicer. I found myself drooling.

"Stevie, I'm working on a song and I want you to help me finish it. I want to play it tomorrow. Also, I want you to play autoharp. Say yes."

"Not only will I say yes but I asked some friends to stop by tomorrow. Stan plays string bass and his wife plays violin."

"Do you know anyone on harmonica?"

"Yeah, Tom plays a mean harp. I'll call him."

"Cool."

I walked into the kitchen, "Hey Sal, you gotta a lagniappe for the kid?"

"Here, what d'ya think?" She fed me a forkful of dirty rice.

"Ohmigod, I'm transported. That's superb."

"Who loves ya, baby?"

I dropped to my knees and said, "I am not worthy!" ten I pulled down her pants and bit her tush. She slapped my head and yelled at me."

"How'm I gonna cook with you biting my ass? Get outta here. Stevie, get him outta here! Amy, please help me here, would you?"

"Come on, Davy, show me that song."

We sat down in the living room. Stevie got out his autoharp and pulled out my Martin. I laid out the song as I had it and began to strum a pattern. After about fifteen minutes, Stevie and I had fashioned a melody and another couple of verses. We always had a natural way of working together and writing together was a re-bonding experience. We were working on the bridge but not getting it right. Amy came out of the kitchen and listened.

"What about this?, she offered. "Going down the road with no end in sight/Rolling through the hills in the morning light/Ain't nothing feels good like feeling right/When I'm in your loving arms in Aspen tonight."

"I love it."

"Me, too. I works."

Stevie and I played the song through from beginning to end. Amy added a harmony that made the song just perfect. When we ended, we all beamed at each other.

"Not only is this a great song but I have to share writing credits with the two of you!"

We laughed. Sally yelled from the kitchen, "Sing it again!" And so we did. This time it was even better than the first time.

"I think I have a backup singer for tomorrow." Amy turned bright red. "Oh yes, you're part of the group now. I'm very excited about this and I haven't felt this vibe since...since...since Woodstock!"

"I think this calls for a celebration," said Stevie as he lit a joint.

"Y'all sit down. Dinner is ready!"

We took our seats around the rustic dining room table. Santo sat between my legs knowing that I would pass him tidbits. The cabernet had aired out and was delicious. Sally first served us Voodoo Shrimp stuck into a square of cornbread and dripping with raspberry sauce. In front of each plate were two powerful gin-soaked cherry bombs.

"Damn, this is good," said Amy, "I never had this before. Where'd you learn how to make this, Sally?"

"You can blame your friend, Davy, over there. He turned me on the creole cuisine over thirty years ago. He learned from Stanley Dural, Jr. himself. This is real zydeco comfort food. Right, Davy?"

My mouth was full and I grunted in agreement.

The next course was a small salad which cooled down the palate. Next came a large bowl of Dirty Rice, a spicy jambalaya with chopped beef and chopped pork. She brought out a dish piled high with sauteed string beans and chopped garlic. Finally, she placed a large platter of Andouille Sausage swimming in a blue cheese sauce.

"Oh Sally, this is great. This is the real thing. Where do you get the Andouille? This is authentic?"

"I got 'em from New Orleans. Susie flew up here a few months ago and I asked her to bring some with her. She also brought me fresh filé and a jar of her roux. Good, isn't it?"

Indeed it was. The wine flowed, the joint passed and before you knew it the plates and platters were empty. I have to admit that even Santo was smiling. When a belch was heard from under the table, laughter flowed, too.

"And now, if you'll give me a few minutes, I'll get dessert and coffee...real coffee and not that chicory shit. Amy, I need your help again. Boys, clear the table. Santo, honey, lick the plates!"

"Yes, ma'am."

Stevie and I were pretty wasted having smoked another joint and our munchie factor was also pretty high when Sally came out with dessert.

"Coffee, beignets and the piece-de-resistance, a little Bananas Foster!"

I literally gasped as the dessert melted in my mouth.

"The beignets are from the Cafe Du Monde mix and the Bananas Foster is all me," Sally curtsied.

We were all satiated and just lay around rubbing our stomachs watching Santo licking up the plates. I was the first to head for the john.

When I returned, I pulled out my guitar again and we went over some of the songs I intended to do. Stevie added his autoharp and he and Amy added harmony. I sounded real good, much better than I'd though it would. I felt confident that the show would succeed as I put my guitar into the case.

"I want to tub now," said Sally, "who's joining me?"

"I will,' said Amy.

"Give us a few minutes, honey and we'll join you, okay?, said Stevie.

When we were alone, Stevie got serious with me.

"Why don't you think about moving out here permanently, Davy? What do have back east? You'd thrive out here. I'm serious about this. You and Amy make a great team."

"It has crossed my mind, Stevie. I have some unfinished business to attend to and I do love the ocean, you know."

"Think hard about it. You don't have to worry, you have some money now. And Amy...Amy is loaded. Sally and I could make it easy for you. Think on it, will you do that for me?"

"I will, Stevie. I promise."

We finished the joint and made some small talk about old friends. Then we headed for the hot tub tossing our clothes as we walked.

As we walked out onto the deck, Amy and Sally were feeling each other up in the tub. Stevie and I just watched as we slipped into the tub across from them.

"Sally, it's enough already! Keep your hands off her, she's mine!"

"Tough. She was mine before she was yours. Anyway, you know me, I love to play with boobies. And anyway, it's been too long since I tasted my favorite hostess or maitre d' or whatever her title was."

"You worked for them?" I asked Amy.

"It's a long story that I'll tell you sometime but not right now. Can't you see, I'm busy!"

I laughed, "Sally, you are such a slut. You've always been a slut!"

Sally and Stephen said in unison, "And I always will be!"/"And she always will be!" but Stephen added, "...but she's my slut, if that's possible!"

"What a pair you two are," I remarked. I suddenly felt a wave of tiredness come over me from the combination of my day, the meal and the hot tub. "Suddenly, I'm very woozy. I think I have to crash for a while, if you goofballs will excuse me."

I pulled myself out of the tub to everyone's concern. Amy got out of the tub and helped me into the bedroom. Santo seemed aware as well as he followed on my heels.

"I really okay, Amy, it's just this exhaustion came over me. Maybe I just need a little nap."

"Here, let me tuck you in. Just let me hold you. Fall asleep on my lap."

Santo jumped on the bed and pushed his body into my side. I lay my head in Amy's lap and closed my eyes as Amy quietly sang the Aspen song to me. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep slumber.

I awoke in the early morning feeling much better and considerably revived. My deep sleep had done me good and my minded flashed back at a dream I experienced, in color and widescreen. It was a happy dream and a dream about redemption and success. In the dream, Amy and I were settled into a house and in a very tight relationship. My children were there and they told me that their mother was sorry about what she had done and that she wanted to reconcile. I explained that I was not interested in reconciliation and that I had moved on with my life. My songwriting career was back on track and I was preoccupied with writing songs for a film soundtrack. Apparently, I also had money again as my lifestyle was comfortable. Amy explained to them that we were both very busy raising money for several charities and that our schedules could not take us back east for at least a few months. My children said that they understood and that they were disturbed that their mother had chosen this point in time to reappear in my life. They felt that she had frittered away her money and now needed more. They also wanted to help us with our charity work. I remember that at another point in the dream, my band was performing in a prestigious concert with lots of big stars like Eric Clapton, Peter Gabriel, Neil Young and others. That part of the dream was vague but I recall it as being very satisfying. I felt truly refreshed.

Amy was fast asleep by my side. I slipped away to the bathroom and quietly got dressed. The house was quiet as Santo and I walked outside. Santo really liked this place with all the land and room to run. He saw several deer off in the distance and took off after them. They heard him and instantly vanished. Santo sensed that his chase was futile and wandered back to me with his tail between his legs. We walked together for nearly an hour. I stopped into the RV to get some clothing before coming back into the house.

Stevie was in the kitchen and the coffee was perking. "How are you feeling this morning? You look okay."

"I feel terrific. I guess everything kind of caught up with me."

"I remember that back in the day, you used to crash hard after a writing session - like it took everything out of you."

"Yeah, you know you're right. Maybe that was it. I hope I didn't ruin your party."

"Yeah, you did but we won't hold it against you. Amy seemed very concerned and after you crashed, she came out to talk about you. She's really crazy about you. I don't think I've ever seen her like this. I think she's in love."

"Could be that I am, too. She's the first woman in years that makes my blood surge. I'm crazy about her, too."

"So, you think maybe you'll stay?"

"No, I have things I have yet to do but that doesn't mean I won't be back once I resolve things."

"Good, I like the sound of that. Now, how do you feel about tonight's gig?" he said as he poured two cups of brew.

"Oh, I feel very good about it. It will go very well tonight. I feel inspired. And this coffee taste's good, too."

"That's good but I'm nervous. I think we should practice some more."

"Come on, Stevie, you always want to practice more. We'll be great. You know me, I like to keep it loose. Don't worry, dude. Just follow me."

"So you like my coffee? I roast it myself, it's my special blend."

We heard movement and looked up to see the women wearing robes and shaking off their sleep.

"Davy, are you okay? How do you feel?"

"Baby, you scared me. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. No, make that 'great' - I feel great this morning."

Santo got up off the floor and went straight for Amy, nuzzling her leg. She kneeled down and gave him a pat and a kiss.

"Looks like Santo is crazy about you, too. He's picking up a good vibe." I kissed both of them and thanked them for their concern. I explained that I was exhausted and repeated Stevie's suggestion about my old writing habits. My explanation seemed to calm them.

"Now don't worry. Tonight's gig will be fun. We'll rehearse late in the afternoon so we have a full day before that. I might take a short nap before we leave for the gig."

"Damn, Davy, you're still the same cool character. Amy, performing never ever bothered him...he never got nervous - ever," Sally seemed amazed.

"Sally, that's because it's fun, it's not work for me. I always feel like I'm just sitting around with friends having a good time. Tonight will be no different except that I haven't felt like this in years...and I like the feeling. If you let me lead, you'll see, everything will be way cool."

"Do you have a set list?" Stevie asked.

"No, not really. I pretty much know the songs I'm going to do but I'll do them in the order I feel from the crowd. Pretty much the songs we did last night. I may do a couple solo, I don't know. We'll see. We'll let it be organic."

That pretty much settled everyone out and after we cleaned up the kitchen, Amy said that she was taking me away for a while but that we'd be back around lunchtime. I went to shower but Amy pushed me out the door and into her car.

"We're going to my house. We can shower there."

We drove just a few minutes until we turned onto a long road and headed up toward the hill. About five minutes later, after crossing two creeks, we pulled up to Amy's house or mansion, as it were.

"I'm fucking impressed."

"Don't be. It's just a big old lonely house. I have most of it shut down."

We walked into the center hall and she was right. It was too big and too empty for one person to live in by themselves.

"I don't get it. Sally referred to you as a waitress and a maitre d', where did you get something like this - and the secret house?"

She steered me toward the wing of the house she lived in. We entered her bedroom with its king-sized bed and sat down it patting the spot beside her. I sat down.

"Ok, here's the condensed Reader's Digest version: Right after Sally and Stephen opened their restaurant in the hotel, I get a job as a waitress. I was working there a week when the three of us hooked up and we all were crazy about each other. Right after that, the Maitre d' quit and moved to Vegas where he got a big job in one of the casino hotels. I filled in for him and that became my job. I did that for about ten years and went through a lot bad affairs yet Sally and Stephen were always there for me. One of our best customers was an old time land baron around here and we started dating. He was a lot older than me but he was very sweet to me and eventually he asked me to marry him. I'd always had trouble making enough money around here even though Sally and Stephen paid me well. Roy told me that he'd take care of me and that I would never have to worry about money. Three years later, Roy had a heart attack doing what he loved best, skiing on the slopes. He died instantly. He'd never had kids and he left everything to me. I've sold some of the properties and made a tidy sum. I've also donated even more land to the local conservancy. I've invested some and put money into Sally and Stephen's restaurants. I own the golf course where they're taking over the dining room. I have tons more land and I'm probably worth more money than I will ever spend. And that's the quickie version. Now let's take a shower because I want to share an idea with you."

I was kind of dazed by her story and said nothing. We walked into the bathroom, which was larger than my entire apartment, and we stripped down. I let her soap me down and wash me. Then it was my turn and damn, if this woman didn't love to take showers. I soaped her body and rinsed her but when I placed my hand on her vagina, she stopped me and told me to wait. We stepped out and dried off and ran into her bed. She pulled a bottle of scented oil from her night table and asked me to rub her down which I was only too happy to do.

She rolled onto her stomach while I oiled up my hands. Placing my crotch at her head, I began to spread the oil on her neck, shoulders and back. I ran my hands along her ass cheeks and back up to her shoulders. I moved to the side and went to work on her spine for a while. Then I moved down to her feet and began to work on her toes I loved the way her body felt and rippled under my touch.

"Davy, did I tell you that you have great hands?"

"That's all?"

"That's all for now," she sighed.

I took the oil and let it drip between her cheeks and down her ass. My hands moved up her thighs, She spread her legs apart and let me brush her lips as I moved up along her crack. The oil had dripped into her but and I rubbed my finger along her pucker, just pushing my finger tip into it. When I finished, I slapped her buttock and told her to roll over.

I repeated my procedure but this time I started at her feet and worked up. Again, I just brushed her sex. As I worked on her, I marveled at her beautiful form. Her shaved vagina had deep prominent lips and her inner lips folded like flower petals like a Georgia O'Keefe painting. Her waist narrowed slightly giving her hips a more distinct saddle. And her breasts...oh, those lovely tits, full and round with dark Vermillion areolas, her pointy nipples rose and fell with her breathing...and not a bit of sag.

I moved around to her head and worked my way down, cupping her breasts. One of my favorite places is the lower underside of a breast and I softly caressed that part with oil. I hunched up to slide my hands further and my semi-erect penis flopped onto her face. She casually slipped it into her mouth and gently sucked on the helmet. I leaned forward and lightly licked her pussy lips. She pressed her shaved lips against my tongue.

"Yes, Davy! Eat my pussy. Yes...there! Oh God!!" Her loins began a slow rocking as I licked her up and down. She grasped my ass in her palms as I pushed my tongue as far inside of her as I could and then moved up and sucked her clit into my mouth. Her skin was soft and slick. I loved the taste and scent of her pussy. Not thick and syrupy, not too sweet but not tart either. More like a soft earthiness, perhaps like a chardonnay. And as she rocked her hips and quietly moaned, I drank more and more of it, loving every moment of it.

Amy spread her legs wide and began to pump against my head crying out in joy, "Yes...arrrrgh...ah, ah, aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh." She slumped back and began to suck me seriously.