Dawn & Black Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now turn over, babe..." muttered Errol.

Dawn rolled over, looking up at Errol's erection swaying before him. Was it the angle, or was it really that big, she thought...and then, gripping his cock, Errol started to climb on top of her.

"Errol, y- you need to use something," stammered Dawn.

"I never use a condom, babe," he replied sternly. "Now do you want this cock or not?"

Dawn hesitated for only a moment. The prospect of leaving now without having her tight little cunt split by a big black erection was awful...and at that moment Dawn didn't care about hygiene, the risks, the infidelity...she knew that she had become a true slut.

"Just do whatever you want," said Dawn quietly, turning her head away submissively but spreading her legs wide. "But please, don't come in me..."

Errol grinned. Wiping the precum off his cock, he positioned himself at the mouth of Dawn's pussy. Pausing for a second as if to relish the moment, he then slid smoothly inside Dawn, at that moment making her an unfaithful wife.

Dawn gasped as Errol took her. He was both thicker and longer than any cock she had ever taken, and the pleasure almost bordered on the painful...but Errol was a vastly experienced lover, soon settling into a slow, smooth rhythm.

"Yeah, you're hot, girl," grunted Errol. "You enjoying this?" he asked.

Dawn could only groan in response. All of the action leading up to this had got her so hot that she was already close to cumming. As she felt Errol speed up a little, Dawn started to push her tight hips against his reaming cock.

Gradually, Errol picked up the pace until their bodies were slapping against each other. Lifting himself slightly, Errol stared down at Dawn's body, hair strewn wildly, petite tits tipped with dark nipples. She looked so vulnerable against his big black frame, and this spurred him further. Quickly, Errol pinned Dawn down by her shoulders and leaned down to take a breast in his mouth, using his tongue and teeth to stimulate Dawn's nipples as he fucked her hard, hips moving in a blur as he fucked his latest white slut.

This was just too much for Dawn...the sensation of her sensitive breasts being used so roughly was fantastic, as was the knowledge that this black lover had so much physical power. He was so masculine...and his cock, thick and fertile, was not only splaying apart her cunt but was also almost touching her cervix, he was in so deep. And the fact that he was bareback was outrageous...A few more thrusts was all it took, and Dawn's cunt clenched repeatedly in orgasm around Errol's erection, the strongest orgasm that she'd ever had.

Errol could feel Dawn cum, and this brought him to the edge. Her soft, velvety cunt enveloped his cock perfectly, almost sucking at him as he fucked...after enjoying her mouth and asshole, Errol was close, too close, his cock twitching, but still he thrust, determined to maximise the pleasure. By now Dawn was laying limp, lost in post-orgasmic haze, just allowing herself to be used by her black lover...Errol felt his cock twitch once, twice...his sperm almost there...and then, almost too late, he withdrew his cock just as it started to spurt his thick, fertile cum, sperm jetting up over Dawn's used body.

Next – Dawn returns to her husband, but what will Mark do with a slut wife?

12