All Comments on 'Dawn Rising'

by msnomer68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. I hope you continue on! Fantastic writing.

dloold87dloold87almost 10 years ago
wtf

To me it seemed you rushed the whole secrets coming out thing, seriously how could she forgive those fucks who deceived her, if people I ever cared about did that to me I would never forgive them, that is the deepest kind of betrayal there is. I mean come on, why did you make Alex such a weakling, she forgave them way to easily, she never really flipped out over all the lies and the fact that they nearly got her killed, twice because they thought they knew better than she did about herself and what she could handle.

At the end of chapter 26, she should have gone ape-shit and told them all to fuck themselves and that Lucian especially was a fucking asshat. She should have thrown in a good punch or two at her moron of a father and Lucian, you had her just fizzle out and she had no real coming to terms with everything.. Other than those issues, it was a decent bit of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
superb story

Just found this and read it all in two days. tried to give it 10 stars. an incredible read as far as i am concerned.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

There needs to be more. You can't just leave Patrick out in the cold like that! Well you can, but what the heck? What happens to him and the girl? What about Janine? I loved this story, but I feel the ending was rushed. Thank you for a wonderful read, please keep writing!!!

kip127kip127about 2 years ago

Alexander is the biggest piece of shit in any story I've ever read.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story but found the editing sorely lacking. Misplaced words, missing words mispelled words, and a poor grasp of the use of commas, to name a few, were distractions that eroded the overall impact of this work. Nonetheless, I plan on reading the rest of the "Dawn" series and hope I have accurately deduced the timeline. (A brief note on the timeline of the related works might have been helpful. Thanks for your effort!

TulipfuzzTulipfuzz2 months ago

Second read. Enjoying at least as much as the first one. Odd how "Kokumthena" is spelled three different ways 😳 .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous