Dawn's Case

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 11am he came back, took my hand and helped me to get up out of bed and led me to my room. He had tidied and cleaned up all the mess of the night and had remade the bed. (He later told me that all the bloody sheets, the remains of my night attire and so on had been put in the middle of his compost heap to rot away as they were beyond washing or repairing.)

He opened my underwear draw and had me select suitable garments and then helped me into them, fastening my bra for me and smoothing down my slip. He pointed to some top cloths and then left me to finish getting dressed and made up. All this I did in a daze of unreality. He came back when I was ready and took my hand, leading me out to the car, opening and closing my door just as he always did, and then getting in and driving off. I had no idea where we were going and at around noon on a Saturday, I could not even guess. We drove to a large and exclusive shopping mall that we did not normally visit often, and went in – hand in hand but still silent. He took me in to a lingerie shop and indicated for me to select several entire sets of underwear that were much more “sexy” than my normal plain and functional type. Not too over the top, just ever so elegant and frilly, with a bit more see-through parts to them. He let me do the selecting and nodded agreement to a number of sets. (Actually looking more like he was bashful in a ladies lingerie shop rather than not talking!) Bras of course had to be tried for perfect fit by the assistant, (I had never done that before), and there was a full range of all required garments in matching sets, including garter belts and some very special stockings. We then moved onto nightwear and again the selection was practical but very much more lacy and, well, sexy, than my normal ones. The total cost was much more that I had ever paid for such items and I was almost too embarrassed to face the lady at the counter with such a lot of things that I am sure she knew I would have never worn before.

We then went to a rather special dress shop and I was able to choose two nice evening dresses and a several very smart day outfits. Now I had always worn pretty cloths and the only difference with these is that they were more expensive and better cut items. You could see the class! He indicated I could have more, but there was nothing else there that I fancied. I was actually getting into the swing of shopping like this and it was making me feel far better in myself. Finally we found some shoes and a handbag and gloves (yes, we used to wear them then), before having a late lunch and returning home. When we got inside David sat me down and for the first time spoke. He said he had no regrets about last night and hoped that I would feel the same in time. He said I was to unpack the new cloths and put ALL my old garments out on the bed where WE would decide what to keep and what to get rid of. I was to move all his stuff back into OUR room and wash out what of my new cloths needed it before wearing. He was going out for about an hour and then we would plan something together for the evening.

I set about unpacking etc and David went off in the car. When he returned he had several packages that he took to spare room and unpacked. Some of the contents he brought to me to add to the items to rinse out, One was a short (Not too short) nightie with matching pants and I thought, that’s so I don’t feel totally lost without my trusted pants at night. I later noticed that they were crutch less pants! The other items I found out more about later. The new wardrobe, David explained later, was all carefully planned and was not only about sexy lingerie. He had considered the strong possibility that I would be in shock, and considering the reason for my attitudes previously, would probably be feeling some sort of guilt, or like a slut or something. He decided that so long as I could look extra good on the outside and still be conscious of the fact that underneath I had beautiful – if rather frilly – lingerie, I would soon feel that I could, like any woman, be both a lovely and attractive lady for all to see and a loving, normal, sexual being as well – without any guilt or feeling of being a tart. I was all a matter of feeling good about myself and life in general. Actually, it does work – although I can’s say if he was right about me at the time I must agree it did make me feel special and it was not as though he didn’t always spoilt me anyway – this was just different!

We discussed what to do, quite like we normally did, and settled on an early picture show and a supper out. We changed, together for the first time ever, David again assisting me with bra hooks and other hard to reach things, and went out for a really nice and special evening.

We sat with our arms around each other during the film – just like a courting couple. We walked to the restaurant hand in hand and had a candle light supper, held hands in the car going home and walked inside just like we normally had done except that when we got in and shut the door he took me in his arms and gave me a kiss and hug of the sort you see in the movies!

We had coffee and went to bed in honeymoon style. I was still very dazed and a bit sore after the past twenty-four hours but David took control in a very gentlemanly way – as was normal. He said it was quite usual on a honeymoon for the bride to be a bit overcome on the first night! My prudishness had been shocked, literally, out of me. As David confided in me later, his action had been a gamble but it was a final desperate attempt to either shock my around or end it all. I am SOOOO glad it worked.

We undressed, each other, that night, showered together, washed each other, (yes, for the first time I actually touched David all over) and went to bed naked. I was too sore for much in the way of intercourse but I did get another scented massage and we did fall asleep in each other’s arms.

Sunday started with a morning bout of sex. Very easy, gentle and “missionary” sex but I found myself really responding and starting to openly take David into me and thrust up towards him. Breakfast, a shower (together) dressed (together) did a few things around the house and out to have afternoon tea with Kay and Eric at a little place in a park close by. I am suer they must have noticed a difference in us – and the way I was walking - but nothing was said at the time. (Kay did raise the matter later and I just said we had worked things out, she was right about what I had been missing and all was well!) Home for tea and an early night of deeper sex, massage, and sleep. We also tidied up the rather untidy haircut that David had given my pubic hair! Monday morning we woke early for more sex – we had a lot of catching up to do – before going off to work as if nothing had happened.

Oh yes, the rest of the parcels. Well David had bought some “toys” and our love making gradually progressed to all sorts of things. We tried pretty well everything and discarded what we did not like. We decided that children could wait a while and we had a full and very active life, which now included a loving and sexual relationship. One thing I found I really liked was going off to sleep, with Davis inside of me (on our sides in one of various different ways – not on top of each other) with him caressing my breasts and softly rubbing my nipples. I always awoke after that feeling like deep sex and a long hot, shared, bath. We even tried a rape scene again but it was not a bit like the original one.

And the underwear and other clothes. Well, we discarded all but a couple of my old style nightdresses. The ones we kept were for emergencies – like if a doctor had to visit! My old underclothes also were largely discarded. A few for gardening etc were kept but I took to wearing the nice new type. To start with I felt sure everyone must have known I was wearing sexy unders but I found that I really felt so much better in them and it was after all our little secret. I soon got to the stage of not wanting any other sort, to the extent that I found there was winter one that were just as sexy and frilly and still warm. What else could a girl want! (Except to have her loving husband take them off of her and unite their bodies in deep, mad, passionate love!)

12