All Comments on 'Day 01: Mike'

by ADeviousAuthor

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

I liked the scene of the mom topless by the pool. The pictures of his parents fucking and sucking was hot, too. However, when she said no but he forced her by blackmailing her, that sucked. And not in a good way either.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 9 years ago
* *

A little consistency with characters please.

In one hour he went from shy loner to

dominant narcissistic greedy asshole.

And his mother will never, ever trust this little

shit again as long as she lives.

boaman007boaman007about 9 years ago
more please

Great start I really hope more adventures are on the way?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
* * *

Mom want's to be dominated! The least she could do after that blowjob is get her lazy ass into the kitchen and make sonny-boy a sandwich!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Son is an asshole

When I read this - "I grabbed hold of her head and forced myself deeper into her, face fucking her with abandon." - that's a major turnoff for me. A son should never force his mother to do anything. ***

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 9 years ago

Son is a pussy & for that you get 1*. She should whooped his little bitch ass.

BG187BG187about 9 years ago
5 stars

Ignore them it's a great story so far. Now make his mom his personal slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Another inexperienced kid :)) - Ofourse kid with "shaved" brain..

- Hormones.. Young age and imagination - they give just such "shaved" effects!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another wishful fantasy

What kid would talk to his mother like that? GET A LIFE!!! Try to be realistic with your writing and ignore the idiots that think this is good. Their obviously as screwed up as you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

this writer must be a total loser. His writing reflects the kid of person he is, immature and he portrayed his character to be some desperate loser that doesn't love his mother and is so hard up that he'd rape her. I feel bad because this writer will never get pussy, even prostitutes will turn him down.

ADeviousAuthorADeviousAuthorabout 9 years agoAuthor
More on the way for sure.

@boaman007 I'm glad you enjoyed this one. I'm a new (adult literature) writer, so I'm not too worried about the criticism. The whole piece (7 chapters planned so far) will be the real judge of the storyline. Stay tuned for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow! That is so fucking hot!

Where is some more of this saga? Hurry up and write. I can think of all sorts of ways this could go. Fucking, anal, three some, gangbang, tit groping any time he wanted. I could go on and on but you know where you want to take this. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Immature Fantasy

1) A father doesn't realize that he's given his son access to porn pictures of himself and his wife by giving the son his laptop?

2) The oldest naked wife picture is 8 months old, so this is absolute proof that his dad no longer wants sex and his mother is therefore desperately sex starved?

If you started the story with your mother fucking aliens, I could accept that premiss easier that what you have given us! This story is beyond wishful thinking. It is immature drivel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved It!

More Please..

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 2 years ago

This is a story about a son raping his mother. What are you, 14 years old? This is pure rubbish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous