Day Labor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an instant, he eased her legs farther apart, bending her knees back so that they were splayed up in the air. He ran the head of his cock against her body, brushing over her stomach and down past her cunt hairs. Jay felt the warm opening of her pussy as he rubbed his cock back and forth against her clit, slicking his shaft with her juices. Beneath him, Vicki wiggled slightly, encouraging him to do more. With Chuck's cock sliding in and out of her mouth, it was all that she could do to get Jay's attention, and it worked. He stroked his cock against her pussy lips one more time, running the full length of his shaft against her. Then Jay eased the tip of his cock inside her waiting cunt and slid himself in. Vicki's cunt parted for him easily as his thick black member entered her.

Her velvety soft pussy was hot and wet, very inviting. With one generous thrust, Jay was all the way inside Vicki's stretched out pussy and he slowly withdrew his cock. Her juices glistened on his well veined shaft as it once again saw the light of day before plunging back into her waiting fuck hole. Her body tensed up as Jay thrust his cock into her again, but Vicki never paused in sucking Chuck's cock. It was always a secret fantasy of hers to be sandwiched between two hard cocks, and here she was, splayed out on her bed with two thick black cocks at her disposal. Chuck's dick in her mouth was wonderful, she stroked him fast and furious as she blew him. On top of that, feeling Jay's thick cock reaming out her already soaked cunt was amazing! While Vicki had fantasized about this situation, and even toyed with the idea of fucking a black man, having two at once was unbelievable. Watching them the day before, laboring in her yard had been such a turn on, yet she never dreamed that she'd get to fuck all three of them. Letting Vance fuck her would have been plenty, but now she had two more thick black cocks to satisfy her desires. Vicki was still slurping down Chuck's cock as he stroked it towards her mouth and Jay's thrusts into her waiting pussy were incredible.

Even though she was concentrating on sucking the cock Chuck was offering to her, there was no way to ignore the vigorous thrusts as Jay fucked her cunt hard and fast. Her legs were pulled back to her chest to give him room, and her tits jiggled nicely with each successive thrust. Vicki's pussy was stretched out from Vance fucking her, but Jay's cock was still a tight fit into that wet hole. It squished in and out of her, and the shaft was coated in a mixture of her juices and Vance's cum. His thrusts were coming faster and faster now, and so were Chuck's. Vicki couldn't really pay much more attention to Jay as she felt Chuck's cock sliding into her mouth as she sucked him harder and harder. Her hand was a blur along his rigid shaft as she stroked him.

From the feel of his cock in her mouth, and his groaning, Vicki knew that he was about ready to cum. Drops of his sweet pre-cum were already dripping out of his cock onto her tongue. She murmured as she savored their taste, then resumed sucking his cock, stroking her hand over his shaft until she felt his cum exploding out of him. It took her by surprise, even though she knew he wasn't going to last much longer. The first squirt of his cock shot his thick gooey cum into her mouth, and Vicki tried to swallow it down as best she could. With her hand still stroking him, and when Chuck jerked back a bit, his next few spurts managed to splatter Vicki's face with his sticky load.

Even in the throes of his own orgasm, Chuck maintained enough presence of mind to aim as much of his cum as he could at Vicki's open mouth. The pearly white drops gathered on her tongue and lips, and smeared all over her face as she smiled wickedly at him, grateful for the chance he gave her to finally suck a black man off. She savored the taste of his cum in her mouth, then turned her attention back on Jay. He was just about ready to cum himself, and when he saw Vicki licking her lips with a cum coated tongue, that was it for him. With a groan and one final thrust, Jay slammed his cock into Vicki's cunt, shooting off his hot wad in the process.

It filled her pussy as she cried out in absolute delight, feeling his cum spilling out of her wet hole. Jay leaned down on her legs, pressing them higher up on her and ramming his cock as deep as he possibly could before he shot the last drops of his semen inside her. Spent, his cock slid out of Vicki's nasty fuck hole, leaving a thin white trail of jizz streaming down her thighs. The bed sheets were soaked in sweat and other fluids, and Vicki was completely disheveled. However, to the three workmen that she had so graciously given herself, she couldn't have looked better. Her pale white skin was flushed pink from her exertions, and there was ample evidence of their cum decorating her face and her cunt.

Her pussy lips were swollen and red, but she had clearly enjoyed being used so often and so well by these three black studs. It was with some disappointment that she watched them getting dressed and ready to go, but she knew that the foreman would arrive to collect them soon. She too would have to get herself cleaned up, but she knew that these guys could find her any time it struck their fancy, and following the events of this afternoon, she feverishly hoped that they'd be calling again soon.

12