Day of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am proud to call the Lady Hana friend. May I be permitted to call you friend also?"

Elna dimpled prettily, reminding me of her daughter. "I would be delighted. Come, both of you. Refreshment is prepared. A light meal again. We find it does not do to eat heavily on the island, Eldan. Pleasures are light here, but no less enjoyable."

The meal was indeed light, but no less welcome for that. There was plenty of fruit, fruit juices, light and flavoursome breads and a delicious spread which seemed to combine the best elements of honey and fruits. I sat back eventually, my appetites quenched but not overwhelmed. The women sat back at the same moment.

"Go on, both of you, into the leisure chamber," said Elna. "It is warmer in there and there is more protection from any flying insects which may be around, although for some reason we are bothered little by them. I shall clear the dishes and join you." I rose and took Suala's hand and we went into the other room. There were two big couches arranged in an 'L' and Suala sat on one and pulled me down beside her, snuggling close to me and holding my arm, her breasts rubbing gently against me. I could feel my cock stiffening slightly and tried to think non-erotic thoughts. Difficult with two naked women for company! Elna came through soon and joined us, sprawling elegantly on the other couch. She shook me rigid with her first words.

"Have you had my daughter yet, Eldan?"

"Mama!" protested Suala, "I told you I'd wait!"

I remained silent, dumbfounded. Elna smiled at me. "From Suala's reaction, not yet, it seems?"

I found my tongue. "I have kissed your daughter, Lady Elna, to our mutual pleasure. That is all I have done."

"So far," murmured Elna, then held up her hand when I made to speak. "Did you know that Suala's father and I are of the Hinazi people?"

"I do now, for Suala told me." I'd been surprised. The Hinazi are desert dwellers, with a strong and rich cultural tradition.

"Yes, we came to the city when Suala was but a year old, as my husband had agreed to join the Guides, as I believe you wish to do. Is this not so?"

"It is, Lady Elna. Your husband is known to me as a gallant and courageous man."

"And unfortunately not here, as he was recalled to duty. For the next four sevendays! I must act in his stead. Do you know anything of the traditions and customs of the Hinazi?"

"None, Lady Elna, save those which have become generally known amongst travellers." I flushed, for the Hinazi have a tradition of offering their women to travellers.

"Ah," said Elna gently, "the tradition of Hinazi hospitality is known to you, is it not?"

"Probably distorted in the telling, Lady Elna."

"What have you heard, Eldan?" Her voice was gentle, leading me on.

"Only that the Hinazi offer a male traveller a woman to share his bed, if he travels alone, or a woman a man, if she desires one." My voice was a croak.

"That is almost true, Eldan. But the offer is only made to those who have done the Hinazi some service. There is another tradition of the Hinazi, which is rather less well known, but which affects we three. When a Hinazi maiden tells her mother that she has chosen the man who will take her virginity, in the Hinazi culture that man must prove his worthiness to the mother before taking the daughter."

"You mean that before you will let me touch Suala, I must first have you?" I was dumbfounded.

"That is what the Hinazi tradition means, Eldan."

"Please, Eldan." Suala spoke for the first time.

"Are you sure, Suala? I do not wish to offend, but nor do I wish to alienate you! With all respect to the Lady Elna, it was not her I came to visit."

Elna laughed. "Well said, Eldan." We both looked at Suala.

"It would please me, Eldan. I have been raised to respect the Hinazi traditions."

I took a deep breath. "Very well, if that is your wish." I turned to Elna. "I am yours to command."

Elna smiled. "Do not fret, for I must tell the two of you something in confidence. My daughter's discretion I know from experience, for we have no secrets from each other. Your own is also known to be sound, by Lady Hana's word. Eldan, you may not know this, but the priestesses who serve the Goddess are sometimes outsiders. Trained, to be sure, but not full time servants of the Goddess." She raised her eyebrow quizzically.

I shook my head. "I did not know."

"It is not widely known. These women are usually widowed, sometimes married. They get pleasure from serving the Goddess and are able themselves to give pleasure. I sometimes perform this task, usually when my husband is away on long tours of duty." She glanced at Suala, who was looking intrigued. "Your father is aware of this, my darling. He is a wonderful man. I hope one day you find someone like him."

"So do I, Mama. So do I."

Elna turned to me again. I was beginning to have an inkling of where this tale was leading. She continued. "When Hana told me that you were coming up for Initiation I arranged a night of duty for the night of your Initiation. We are not supposed to reveal our identity, as you know, but it was I who Initiated you that night, Eldan. I hope you will forgive the deception, but Suala had told me of her choice some time ago and I thought the opportunity timely. If I had not approved of you, you would never have known. But nor would you have received the invitation to visit us here." She smiled at Suala. "The tradition is upheld, my dear. Your choice has my blessing."

I was stunned, but somehow managed to find words. I think I said the right thing. "Lady Elna, you honour me with your trust."

"You cunning witch!" said Suala, smiling at her mother. Elna grinned. She turned to me again.

"If you can bear to refrain from touching my daughter for just a little longer, there is another aspect to Hinazi culture which may interest you. Please excuse me for just a moment." She got up and left the room. I turned immediately to Suala.

"Did your mother mean what I think she meant? That we can spend the night together?"

Suala nodded, flushing a delicate pink. She kept her eyes downcast. "Yes," she whispered. "If you still want me."

"Of course I do." I kissed her gently "Is it true, that you wanted me to be the one to take your virginity even before my Initiation?"

Suala nodded mutely.

"You honour me," I whispered and kissed her again.

Elna returned and we moved apart. She was carrying a tray. On it were a dusty bottle and three tiny goblets, each engraved with an archaic pattern which I vaguely recognised as Hinazi. Suala sat up, interested.

"Mama, is that Ala'an'ich liqueur?"

"It is my dear, our last bottle. It seemed appropriate." She turned to me. "Please forgive the tiny measures, but it is both strong and rare. At the moment, I know of only one source."

"The northern Ha'ar forests?" I had dragged that fact from some forgotten corner of my mind.

"Indeed." She poured a tiny measure into each goblet and gave Suala and I one each, taking the third to herself. She raised hers to us. "The toast is, happiness!"

"Happiness," I responded raising my goblet.

"Happiness," said Suala, raising hers.

We all raised the goblets to our lips, sipping gently. The taste was wonderful, beyond my powers of description, smooth, warming, strong. Sweet without cloying, yet with an astringency on the palate. Over all was a hint of the northern pinewoods, and the wild flowers of spring, with a hint of rich autumn fruit in the finish. It was, simply, wonderful. We all savoured our taste in silent contemplation until we had finished. Elna broke the mood by taking our empty goblets and rising, taking the tray to return the bottle to whichever secret hoard it came from.

"Goodnight, my children. Enjoy yourselves!" She smiled wickedly, reminding me of Hana for a moment. "I'm sure you will!"

She got up and left the room. I stood. I watched her go and delighted in the sway of her hips. Suala took a firm grip of my ear and turned me to face her, putting her lips to mine in a fierce kiss.

"I feel very excited," she murmured against my mouth. "I'm quite wet!" She took my hand and held it briefly between her legs. She was indeed wet and I rubbed my finger quickly down her cleft. She stiffened and clamped her legs on my hand.

"Will you come into my room, Eldan, and share my bed?" she said, her voice unsteady.

I bowed. "Willingly, and with pleasure, Suala. Lead me." She smiled and turned to lead me from the room, then suddenly flung herself into my arms, kissing me almost desperately. I let my lips cling to hers and let my tongue play with hers, savouring the fragrance of her mouth. I bent and picked her up, to her startled squeak.

"Show me the way, Suala." She signalled, mutely, and I carried her towards her room, pausing to kiss her often. My cock had risen to aching rigidity. I caught a glimpse of Elna, still naked, carrying a tall goblet. She smiled broadly at the sight of me carrying her daughter, looked lower, arched her brows, smiled, and raised the goblet in silent tribute. I grinned at her and carried Suala across the threshold of her chamber. Within, a lamp burned low, casting a warm glow against the advancing night. Suala's bed was broad, a marriage bed with plenty of room for two, or more, and I lowered her gently onto it. She smiled up at me and pulled my head down for a kiss. The kiss was long and I let my hands roam over her body, feeling between her legs, which she flung apart in invitation. I stroked her cleft with my finger, letting it brush lightly across her clitoris. She reached out for my cock and seized it gently, pulling it towards her opening. I moved forward and pressed against her, letting the head just press against her opening.

"Oh! It feels huge, Eldan. Please be gentle!" There was panic in her voice.

"I will, sweetheart, relax and I'll try not to hurt you. I will be gentle, for I want you to want me again! Soon!" Suala smiled and let herself relax. I pressed gently into her, easing out and then pressing gently in again, and again, barely spreading her outer lips, stimulating her lubrication, rubbing the tip along her labia then pressing against her again, feeling the resistance of her hymen. I took a deep breath, then pressed into her, hard, hearing her gasp, feeling the resistance give way until suddenly I was up against her and all of me that would fit was inside her. I paused, concerned that she would be in pain.

Suala smiled up at me, the gleam of unshed tears in her eyes. "No longer virgin, dear Eldan. She sighed happily. "I just never realised it could feel so good! I wish I'd had you ages ago now."

"Before my Initiation I'd have been useless, selfish. I'd have hurt you. I have learned to be gentle, to appreciate a woman. You are receiving the benefit of that teaching. Now sweetheart, let's love!" I began to stroke my cock in and out, withdrawing almost to the tip, then sinking to my very root, moving steadily. Suala began to moan, almost a purr like a cat, moving as if trying to keep me within. Her arms clutched at my back, her feet were planted flat on the bed. Her nails dug convulsively into my back and she screamed and began to shake. Her movement ended my own restraint and as she shook in the throes of her orgasm, I too climaxed, my seed jetting into her as I shook with my spending.

Awareness returned slowly and I smiled down at her and kissed her. "All right, sweetheart? I didn't hurt you?" I grimaced. "I was too fast."

She shook her head in denial, then her eyes went beyond me and widened in surprise. "Mama, what is it? Is something wrong?"

I looked back over my shoulder to see Elna standing at the doorway. She shook her head. "I'm sorry, my dears. I heard Suala's scream and for a moment misinterpreted it!" She shook her head again, ruefully. "For a moment I thought you were being attacked!"

I moved to withdraw from Suala, embarrassed. Elna put her hand up to stop me. "Eldan! What are you doing? Never leave a lady until you must. We like to have you within us. Hang onto him, sweetheart. He's young enough to get hard again without withdrawing and give you a second shafting with that lovely weapon of his." She smiled, warm, loving. "I'll leave you children in peace." She turned and left the room.

Suala giggled. "I was rather noisy, wasn't I?" She lay back and flung her arms out. I was still within her, my cock half-hard.

"Was it good for you?" I asked.

"It was wonderful, I never imagined it would be so good! Thank you, lover, for making it so good for me."

"Loving a woman properly means concentrating on her pleasure as much as your own. I wanted you to enjoy it."

"Oh, I did! I did! I hope I wasn't too clumsy. It was my first time, remember."

"You were wonderful." I bent and kissed her nose, then her lips, gently. She flung her arms around me and kissed me fiercely.

"I want you again!"

"I want you, but this little weapon in your sheath must be made large again."

"How can I help," she asked, quite artlessly.

"Just be yourself. Keep wanting me."

"Oh, I do! I want that lovely weapon of yours all hard and hot and pushing deep into me. It's a wonderful feeling, it makes me all tingly." She smiled up at me and kissed me and began to squeeze me with her inner muscles, slowly, rhythmically. My cock began to harden in response and I began to move slowly, in and out, in and out.

Suala looked up at me, startled. "So soon," she whispered. She hugged me fiercely for a moment, then began to move her hips in time with mine. The heat built up in us and gradually the movements grew stronger, fiercer, till I was plunging hard into her and she was throwing her hips at me, almost angrily. The tempest took us both and carried us over the threshold, shaking in an eruption of passion that carried us both into semi-consciousness. I was dimly aware of gently withdrawing from Suala's trembling body, then pulling her into the circle of my arms and passing from consciousness into sleep.

I awoke with a pain in my shoulder and a weight on my arm. One arm was around a sleeping Suala, but perhaps I had been lying awkwardly for the arm was screaming with the agony of returning circulation. I eased it out from under Suala, trying not to wake her, but she came from sleep in a moment, looking briefly bewildered then smiling brilliantly at me.

"Good morning, Eldan, my lover. It is morning isn't it?"

"I think so. The sun seems to be in the right place for morning."

Suala sat up, lovely in her nakedness, her body firm with the resilience of youth. She cuddled up to me, rubbing her breasts against me so that the nipples slowly erected. I bent and took one into my mouth, sucking gently and letting my tongue play around it. Suala sucked in her breath and clutched my head to herself.

"Oh, Eldan! That's good!"

I eased her to her back and moved down the bed. I moved her legs gently apart and let my tongue run up her leg from her knee, slowly towards her love nest. I let my tongue lap the length of her cleft. She moaned. My tongue flicked lightly over her clitoris and she jumped, her legs clamping around my head before slackening again as I continued to lick her clitoris. Her breathing was becoming ragged and I could feel the muscles in her belly begin to quiver when she suddenly shook with a violent orgasm, clamping my head between her thighs.

I moved quickly up her body, my cock rigid, and pushed gently into her, riding her with increasing force until I too spent, in her body, shaking the bed with the violence of my spending. When our breathing had slowed I eased gently from her, then kissed her lips and her closed eyes. She smiled happily at me, opening her eyes.

"That was a little rough, Eldan Lornan, but it was wonderful!"

"I wanted you," I said simply. She smiled broadly.

"I wanted you, too," she murmured. "Are you hungry? I am, I'm ravenous!"

"I am very hungry," I said, almost surprised at myself. "Come on, let's swim first, then eat! Shall it be the sea or the pool?"

"The pool, please. It's closer and there's soapsand there. I want to wash too. Loving is wonderful, thank you, Eldan, but it gets awfully sweaty!"

I laughed. "That it does. The pool then. Do we stay naked?"

"Today, yes, we must. for it is Asala's Festival, but otherwise, yes, until we see the boat coming, unless we decide to dress for any other reason."

I moved to get out of the bed, but she stopped me.

"Eldan?"

"Yes?"

"When you were licking and kissing me, down there..." Her voice tailed off and she flushed.

"What, my sweet? Did it bother you?"

"Oh no! It was quite wonderful! I didn't realise it could happen, that's all. Do I taste good?" she asked worriedly.

I laughed. "You tasted delicious!"

She smiled. "Can a woman taste a man that way?"

"Very much so."

"Will you let me do it?"

"With very great pleasure," I replied. "for now, though, let's go and wash."

We made our way to the pool. Elna was sitting quietly on the veranda and called us over, kissing us both in greeting. She too was naked, and I looked at her in fresh appreciation of her mature beauty. I laughed out loud suddenly and the two women looked at me in surprise.

"Eldan, what is it?" asked Elna, smiling. On impulse, I stooped and kissed her, hard, my tongue pressing between her lips. Her response was instant, her hand coming behind my neck to hold me, her tongue caressing mine. I pulled gently away and straightened. Elna's nipples had hardened.

"I feel so good!" I said, happily. Elna smiled in understanding She nodded.

"The sun is shining, you've just bedded a woman and you feel good. Enjoy it Eldan, while it lasts. If I can help you enjoy it, just ask!"

"I shall, Elna. For the present, this lithe and lissom lovely beside me is going to show me where the soapsand is and make me wash her back, I have no doubt." I grabbed Suala's hand and we ran off to the pool, throwing ourselves into the water. We splashed around happily for a while, giggling and kissing and stroking and kissing and hugging and touching and kissing. Eventually we climbed from the pool and dried ourselves. Suala took my hand and we returned to the terrace. Elna had set a table for us all, with breads and fruit and cheeses and fruit spreads. We all tucked in and thoroughly enjoyed breaking our fast.

"Have you two any special plans for the day?" asked Elna, when we'd finished eating. Suala and I looked at each other. Elna burst into laughter. "Apart from that, I meant."

Smiling, Suala shook her head. "We hadn't made any plans yet, Mama."

"Plan for lots of love, daughter. It's far too valuable to miss out on! Now away with the two of you, enjoy the day!"

We waved goodbye and wandered off hand-in-hand, stopping every now and again for a kiss or a hug or a feel. Inevitably, that led to my cock becoming hard. Suala watched in fascination as it rose and her interest led to it getting harder until it was rigid and pulsing. She looked at me in awe.

"That is quite simply the most amazing thing I have ever seen, Eldan. It is wonderful!"

"The loving attention of a naked woman is apt to have that effect!"

"You're going to get even more attention. Lie down on the grass here. On your back."

I lay down as she told me and Suala knelt astride my legs so that her opening was above my cock, holding herself open and lowering herself so that she took my cock slowly within, lowering herself oh so slowly! The sensation was wonderful. She stopped when I was fully within her and squeezed with her internal muscles, then began to rock slowly on her knees so that she moved smoothly up and down my shaft. It wasn't long before I felt the urge to spend, gritting my teeth and trying to delay the inevitable. Without success, because suddenly Suala began to tremble and then suddenly shook violently in orgasmic tremors. With such stimulus I could hold on no longer and came violently, my hips bucking with such force that Suala was almost thrown off me, a fact on which she remarked with amusement when our personal earthquake had quieted.