Day of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought for a moment that you were going to throw me clear over your head!" She bent and kissed my nose. "I can feel you getting smaller inside me. It's a strange feeling, as if I'm losing something!"

"You are. Me!"

"Only for a while, although it might be a little longer than you anticipate. I think my moon is coming on me." She looked sad for a moment. "Because it's the first after losing my virginity, I must spend the night in meditation for the Goddess. You'll have to sleep alone tonight." She grinned suddenly. "Or with Mama."

I stared at her for a moment, and she winked. "Would you mind if I did?" I said.

"No. Absolutely not. Without her this time together could never have happened. I owe her a lot."

"I too, for she has raised a wonderful daughter."

"You are too kind, sir. Oh! You've slipped out!"

"My apologies, madam. It won't happen again."

Suala laughed. "I should think not!" She rose gracefully to her feet and offered me her hand to help me rise. "Come on, let's go for a swim in the sea."

"An excellent idea, madam. Lead the way!"

We spent a happy hour or two playing around on the beach and in the lagoon and then headed back to the house. Elna greeted us.

"My dears. Did you have a good time?"

"We did, Mama, but poor Eldan is going to be disappointed. My moon is on me. I must stand vigil tonight with the Goddess."

Elna nodded solemnly. "Indeed you must, daughter. That first night of the moon after losing virginity is sacred to the Goddess." She turned to me. "You do understand, Eldan?"

I nodded. "The Goddess has been good to me. I have no quarrel with her methods." Elna smiled and nodded, then turned to Suala. "You must fast from dark till dawn, daughter. It will be evening soon enough. Do you want anything to eat before dark?"

Suala nodded. "Just bread and fruit and cheese, mama. Nothing heavy."

"As you wish, my dear."

We all ate lightly, spending the afternoon in idle conversation. Elna kept us entertained with tales of her Hinazi childhood, but stopped as the sun sank toward the horizon, turning to Suala.

"Time for your vigil, my sweet. I shall spend the early part with you. I have neglected the Goddess recently. She deserves better. Especially today, Her day." She turned to me. "Eldan, I fear you must entertain yourself this evening."

I smiled. "I do not mind. This house is relaxing. In truth I feel sleepy and would welcome an early bed."

Elna smiled. "We shall see you at breakfast, then." She rose and left the room with Suala. I watched them go, enjoying the sight of two attractive women wearing nothing but their skin and a smile. With nothing to keep me from it, the thought of an early bed was attractive and I went to my room, intending to read for a while. Genuine tiredness caused me to abandon that notion and I was soon drifting comfortably into a dreamless sleep.

Something woke me. It was dark and the room was flooded with the silver radiance of moonlight. A figure stood in the shadows at the foot of the bed, slim, unclad. The figure held its finger to its lips in a signal for quiet, then bent and pulled the light bedclothes from me. It stood for a moment, then reached up to unfasten its hair, loosing a cloud around its shoulders. The figure knelt beside me and a hand reached out to touch my cock, stroking its length with cool fingers. The figure bent and lowered its head over me, a hot tongue suddenly licking the length of my cock, causing the inevitable reaction. My cock began to stiffen and rise and as it did so the figure took me into its mouth.

The figure's tongue flicked lightly around the head of my cock and the hot mouth slid up and down, exciting me. Before long, the pleasure was becoming too much for me.

"I must spend," I gasped. The robed figure lapped at me and suddenly I took the head in my hands as I could hold on no longer, my seed jetting forth into the waiting mouth. The figure swallowed, taking my seed, until my tremors ceased. The mouth left my dwindling cock, licking the head, kissing the end as it left. The moonlight was on Elna as she smiled at me.

"It has been too long since I did that," she said quietly. "You taste good."

"Come closer," I said holding out my hands. She smiled wickedly and shuffled forward on her knees astride me, offering her pussy to my waiting mouth. I let my tongue lap its length, flicking her clitoris in passing. She jumped slightly, then relaxed as my tongue began a slow stroking along her cleft, caressing her love button in passing. Before long, her breathing was becoming ragged and I took her hips in my hands as she moaned and moved to pull away, my tongue lapping her. She moaned again, her thighs clamping my head as she suddenly shook in climax, panting hoarsely. When her trembling eased she moved down my body again. My cock had risen to rigidity again as she climaxed and as she moved it slid smoothly and deeply into her welcoming pussy. She gasped as I entered her.

"Ah, Eldan! You fill me well!"

I put my arms around her and rolled us over, my cock deep within her. I began to ride her, slowly, filling her wet, hot, pussy with my hardness, drawing back until the head was almost free, then riding deeply again. Her breathing quickened, became ragged.

"Ride me, Eldan, rut me!"

I began to move my cock slowly in and out of her warm, wet womanhood.

"Harder!"

I quickened my movements, plunging deeply into her, riding her. The sensations were soon rising in me and I sensed that she was aware of this, for her heels gripped me behind my knees and her fingers clutched at me. My spending, when it came, was violent and without warning and Elna moaned as my seed jetted into her, writhing and then shaking in her own tumult.

Our tremors died slowly. Elna took my head in her hands and kissed me.

"I enjoyed that immensely, Eldan, as I did the night of your Initiation. I couldn't resist the chance of having you again. Am I forgiven?"

"Of course! There is nothing to forgive."

I withdrew gently from her and lay on my back beside her. She twined her fingers in mine.

"Eldan? How old are you?"

"Nineteen, Elna. A year older than Suala."

"Nineteen," she mused. "I am thirty-seven, Eldan. Suala was born on my nineteenth birthday."

"You look younger," I said.

"Flatterer," she snorted. I stroked my hand across her belly. The muscles rippled convulsively.

"Hana was right, you have a good touch."

"What did she tell you about us?"

"Everything, I think. A woman tells another woman that she trusts a lot that would scare a man."

"So it seems," I said wryly.

"I wish she were here," said Elna suddenly.

"Why?"

"We shared a lot before her husband died, the four of us, when Suala and Chell were safely asleep. I'm glad she has rediscovered the joy to be shared with a man."

"I feel honoured that it was me," I said quietly. "Thank you for your trust in telling me these things."

She turned to me and kissed me. I yawned suddenly, hugely.

She laughed. "Sleep now," she said. "I'll see you at fast break. Good night Eldan. and thank you." She kissed me.

"Goodnight, priestess." Elna laughed and got up from the bed, pulling the cover up over me. She stretched, like a cat.

"I love to preen before a lover," she laughed. She waved and went out, leaving only warmth, memory and her sweet scent behind. I sighed happily and passed gently into sleep.

I was late for the break of fast next morning, laughed at and kissed warmly by both women, Elna as naked as I, Suala with a loincloth draped fetchingly about her hips, her sweet breasts bare.

"Mama told me about your nocturnal activities," Suala said, laughing.

"I plead guilty and throw myself on the mercy of the court," I cried, holding up my hands in mock surrender.

We passed the day in pleasant idleness, swimming or wandering about, or just lounging. I did manage some Guide exercises, working up a good sweat, while the women lay in the shade, sipping cool drinks and offering conflicting advice. That night Elna came to my bed again, for what she was pleased to call "horizontal exercise", to our mutual delight. The next two days were almost identical, except that on the third night Suala took me to her bed again. I had enjoyed myself, but realised that a sevenday of idleness was enough for me. I was missing Hana, too. I was not too displeased when we all sat down to a final evening meal, prepared by Suala, on our last day. The meal was tasty, the wine light and refreshing. When we had finished we all cleared and washed the dishes together. When we had finished, a silence fell, broken, reluctantly, by Elna.

"Homeward bound tomorrow, Eldan. Have you enjoyed yourself?"

I laughed. "A redundant question, surely? You both know full well that I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. You have both been wonderful."

"Thank you for the joy you have given me," said Suala simply.

"It was my privilege, and my delight," I said.

"Thank you, too, for pleasing an old woman," said Elna, grinning.

"Old woman, you pleased me too!"

Suala smiled. "Mama," she said thoughtfully.

"Yes, my dear?"

"Shall we all share a bed tonight? It is your last night too."

"Do you really want that? I thought the two of you would want to spend the night together. I'm delighted with the servicing that Eldan has given me, but he did come to the island to see you, not shaft me!"

"I want to share my joy. I don't think Eldan would object." She smiled crookedly at me. "Would you?"

"The wishes of you ladies are paramount," I replied. Slick, I thought. Suala smiled and turned to her mother, as if to say 'I told you so'. Elna grinned wickedly.

"As you wish, my dears. My bed, it is the biggest. Now, shall we have a last swim before bed?"

"Yes! Come on!" I said, grabbing them both by the hand and rushing them through and straight into the pool, headlong. We enjoyed ourselves, even when it seemed I was fated for drowning, such was their enthusiasm for aquatic kisses. Eventually we climbed out and towelled each other. I noted that the two women concentrated on carefully drying my rapidly-stiffening cock, while in my turn I concentrated on their breasts, enjoying the way they moved under the towel.

I put my arms around Suala and her mother, cupping a breast of each. They each dropped a hand to my cock, giggling like schoolgirls when their hands met, then adjusting until each had a comfortable grip. We marched raggedly to Elna's bedroom. Despite our varied nocturnal activities, this was the first time I had entered her room. If I had thought Suala's bed was big, then Elna's was enormous. I paused in admiration.

"Six," said Elna.

"I'm sorry," I said, confused.

"You were wondering how many it would hold."

I laughed. "You are so right. I was!"

"Six comfortably, four luxuriously. I've only once had six in it. Normally a maximum of four." She frowned. "Eldan, would you mind leaving Suala and I alone for a few minutes, please? I have an idea. Go and help yourself to a glass of wine - but make it light - and then return. But dress, full outdoor clothing." She frowned, thinking. "Yes, that will do. When you return, enter this room as if it were your own."

"My own?"

"Yes. Leave us long enough for a slow glass of wine, but not too slow!"

"Say, half an hour?" I was intrigued.

"That will do nicely. Certainly no more."

"Very well. In half an hour then." I left the room, puzzled. As I left, Suala and Elna had their heads together, giggling and whispering.

I went to the room I was using and considered my wardrobe. Full outdoor clothing, Elna had said. Very well. I selected tunic and breeches, considered sandals, then selected boots. I slung my cloak across my shoulders and went in search of a glass of light wine. By the time I had finished it I thought a half hour or so had passed, so I returned to Elna's room, flinging open the door and entering as if I had every right to be there. A gasp greeted me and a flurry of movement.

The lamps had been turned low and the room was dim. Two figures scurried from the shadows and prostrated themselves at my feet.

"Welcome, master. Your slaves await your pleasure." The voice was Elna's. The two remained kneeling before me, their heads to the floor, the curves of their backs well displayed to me. They were both clothed, after a fashion. I smiled and licked my lips and entered into the spirit of the occasion.

"Sit up, both of you, on your heels. Your beauty is ill-displayed to me in that position."

"At once, master," said Suala, as they sat up and back on their heels. They had used the time well. Both had availed themselves liberally of Elna's rarely used cosmetics, their eyes enhanced by line and shadow, their cheeks reddened, their lips encarmined. Barbaric earrings adorned their lobes. They were "clothed" in gauzy scarves which covered but ill-concealed their breasts, the nipples rouged. Further scarves were fastened about their hips, necklaces about their necks and waists, bracelets and anklets clashed as they moved. Light, transparent veils covered their lower faces.

"What is master's wish?" asked Elna, bowing her head to the floor and sitting upright again.

"Remain as you are for the moment," I said, moving around behind them. They sat on their heels, motionless except for the gentle rise and fall of their breasts as they breathed. I stood silent for a moment in admiration. My cock twitched in my breeches, beginning to harden in anticipation. I went around and stood before them again.

"You are over-dressed, my pretties," I said. Elna grinned fleetingly, quickly composing herself again.

"What does master wish," she asked.

"Stand, both of you." They leapt to their feet and as if rehearsed, and it may have been, both adopted a hipshot stance, weight on one leg, the other extended slightly, bent at the knee. They were beautiful. I wanted them.

I moved away and sat in a comfortable chair, facing them. I regarded them silently.

"Suala?"

"Master?"

"Remove the veiling from Elna's breasts. Slowly."

"As master wishes." She went behind her mother and carefully unfastened the scarves. She held the ends in her teeth while she loosened the last fastening about Elna's neck, then slid the scarves lingeringly across the shapely bosom. Elna's nipples were rigidly erect. Her breathing was shallow.

"You please me, Elna." A smile flickered across her face.

"Thank you, master," she murmured.

"Remove Suala's upper veiling," I ordered.

"At once," she responded, changing places with her daughter. Again, they accomplished an unveiling which further stiffened my already engorged cock. I applauded and they bowed their heads in acknowledgement.

"Thank you, master," said Elna.

"What does master wish of us now?" asked Suala.

"Undress me," I said, smiling. Elna licked her lips. Suala smiled, slowly.

"At once, master," said Elna, the two of them hurrying to me. They both tugged at my boots until they were off, then removed my cloak.

"Would master please stand?" asked Suala, offering her hand to help me rise. I stood and moved a pace from the chair, then waited. Elna unfastened my tunic while Suala knelt and unfastened my breeches. In moments my tunic was off, both of them covering me with tiny kisses. My breeches quickly followed and I stepped away from the pile of my clothes. Elna and Suala moved back and dropped to their knees, their eyes fixed on my engorged cock, standing rigidly from my groin.

"Master is pleased with his slaves," said Elna.

"Does master wish to have one of us?" asked Suala.

"Not one, both. Suala, you will be first. Both of you, remove your remaining veils." Quickly they were both naked, startlingly so because of their jewellery.

"Does master wish us to remove the jewels?" asked Elna.

"Not yet."

"As master wishes."

"What does master want of me?" asked Suala. Her breathing, I noted, was quick and shallow.

"Go to the bed. Kneel on it, facing away from me, on all fours." She looked surprised and glanced at Elna, who nodded, smiling. Suala went to the bed and knelt as instructed, waiting.

"What does master want of his other slave?" asked Elna.

"Kneel beside the bed. Watch if you wish."

"Elna will watch. Elna is excited" she said.

Suala was still waiting. I went up behind her and stood waiting.

"What does master wish?" she asked timidly. I realised she was completely absorbed in her play-acting. I glanced at Elna. She was rapt. I noticed that one hand was busy between her legs. She saw the direction of my look, glanced down then grinned at me. She moved her legs apart to give me a better view. I closed my eyes for a moment then turned back to Suala. Where I stood at the edge of the bed my weapon did not quite reach her.

"Move slowly backwards, Suala," I instructed. "You will soon feel my cock. Do not use your hands, but impale yourself upon it." She gasped. She was immobile for a moment, trembling, then moved slowly, carefully back until my cock touched her opening. She paused for a moment, taking a deep breath, then pressed steadily backwards. She was soaking with her own desire and there was no resistance to my cock as it sank deeply into her body. She stopped only when I could reach no further into her. She took a deep breath to steady her breathing.

"I am impaled, master. What does master wish of me now?"

I said nothing, but began to move slowly in and out of her, not touching her with my hands, withdrawing to the very tip of my cock, then pressing slowly forwards until I was rooted against her. She began to move with me, moving forward as I moved back, back as I moved forward, both of us careful not to separate. Her breathing was ragged. I glanced at Elna. Her eyes were closed, her hand still busy. I could feel the urge to spend in Suala building in me when she suddenly stopped, rigid, mewed faintly like a tired kitten, then exploded in an orgasm of spending which caused my own minor earthquake, my seed jetting into Suala's body as my hips jerked in orgasmic reflex. Elna moaned beside the bed, her own body trembling in release, her eyes glazed.

Slowly, I withdrew from Suala, who moaned suddenly, then slowly collapsed sideways, boneless. Alarmed, I moved to check her. Elna, her eyes suddenly focused, leaped to her feet and examined her daughter. She turned to me, smiling in relief.

"She fainted!" She smiled. "I'm not surprised, there was a lot of erotic tension. I almost fainted myself!" She put her arms around me and hugged me, then kissed me. Hard.

"That was the most sexually charged experience I can remember for years! Perhaps it was because it was my daughter. I wanted to change places with her, badly! I hope you've saved something for me."

"I need some rest first."

"I'm not surprised! Lie down here, beside Suala. There's lots of room." She pushed me back gently then lay down beside me. She stroked me gently. I leaned over and kissed her. Her lips were soft and warm. A sharp pain pierced me and I pulled back with an exclamation. Elna looked startled, then giggled.

"I'm sorry, it's the jewellery!" She sat up and quickly divested herself of her necklaces, discarding them on the floor. I loved the way her breasts moved and leaned over to kiss one, sucking gently on her nipple. She pressed my head to herself.

"I love having my nipples sucked."

"You know, I think you fed your passionate ways to your daughter when she was a baby."

"I think I must. She was good as a slave, wasn't she? I'm glad it was only a pretence, slavery is degrading in reality."

"I agree. The love of a free woman is given, not bought."

"Well said. Are you going to fuck me?" She laughed. "I love saying that!"

"I am indeed going to fuck you, just as soon as I recover."

"I think I can help," she murmured. She got to her knees and bent her head over my limp cock. Her hair swung forward and obscured what she was doing but I felt her tongue licking the juices of Suala's excitement from me. Thinking of that, I glanced at Suala. She was aware again and had recovered from her faint. She smiled at me.