Day Off From Work

Story Info
He thought he'd surprise her, it didn't work that way.
1.6k words
4.43
101.7k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical Friday like any other, except my wife Amy, did not have to get out of bed and get ready for work. She had taken the day off. So, without disturbing her slumber, I woke up, and got into the bathroom as quietly as I could. Twenty five minutes later I slipped out of the bathroom, gave Amy a peck on the cheek, and headed down the hall to wake our two boys. After another 25 minutes, they were dressed, feed, and out the door. We were ready to start the day. After both kids were dropped off at their respective schools, I turned the car around and headed back down the street towards home. You see, unbeknownst to Amy, I had taken the day off as well. I had hoped to surprise her, and maybe spend the day having some quality adult time together. Little did I know, it was I, that was going to be in for the surprises that day........

I pulled into the driveway, parked the car, and slipped into the house without a sound. As I reached the top of the stairs, I heard noises that I didn't expect to be coming from our bedroom; moaning. Why was Amy moaning when she was supposed to be sleeping? Silently I approached and peered around the partially opened bedroom door. There to my delight, was my wife lying uncovered on the bed with her tank-top pulled up over her breast, and her right hand inserted into her shorts masturbating!!!! As long as Amy and I have been together I had never seen her pleasure herself. She had always, done it while alone in the house, or when she had been far away because of work. As I stood there watching, my dick noticeable started to enlarge. I quickly made a mental note to get a Powerball lottery ticket later, because this was my lucky day!

As I was hiding behind the door, Amy took her other hand and started to play with her perky tits. She was rubbing them together and pulling and twisting on her protrusions, making them swell and turn red. A short time later, she removed her hand from her shorts, and raised her fingers to her nose, inhaling her musky scent before opening her mouth and licking and sucking her own sweet nectar. Continuing to moan, she now started to pant as she lowered her hand from her mouth and started circling her left nipple with her saliva covered fingers. Then she started sticking her tongue out, trying to lick her nipples. She had proceeded to make them turgid, and more crimson then I had ever seen them before. When Amy is excited, her nipples become rigid and stand out real good on her 34B boobs, but today they had to be at least an ½ inch in height and larger than a dime. Oh Boy! What a sight!! By now, my cock was rock hard, straining against the zipper of my pants, begging to be released.

After playing with her breast for a couple more minutes, Amy reached down to remove her shorts and panties. As she lifted her hips and ass off the bed, I was afforded a spectacular sight. Her shaved pussy shone with moisture as her taunt rose petals opened into the air. "God damn-it!" she spat, as her black thong got stuck on one leg and wouldn't come off. Giving up she left it wrapped around her ankle, and quickly shoved her right hand back between her sculptured thighs, and plunged her middle finger between her plump, swollen lips. She had now graduated from moaning and panting to vocalizing as well, "Oh my God" and "Fuck yeah" now echoed off the bedroom walls. Raising her hips once again, she let out "Oh God Yes!" as a second and a third finger was thrust into her pussy. From the squishing sound emitting from her sex, and her cries of pleasure, I was sure it wasn't going to be much longer before she achieved final orgasm. How wrong I was!

Abruptly, Amy removed her fingers from inside her and started to slowly massage her clit and vulva while trying to catch her breath. As her panting subsided, she rolled over onto her side, facing away from me. Her legs still splayed apart. I could clearly see how aroused she had become, as her transparent juices had run down the crack of her ass and left a coffee cup size wet spot on the bed. Not to mention, it made her puckered asshole all shiny and slick. Man, how I wanted to go over there and lick it all clean. I was thinking this might be the golden opportunity for me to join in on the fun. Good thing I didn't, because there was so much more to come. What I did do though, was take the time to pull my cock out of my pants, so it would stop hurting as it tried to reach its full height unimpeded. Naturally, when doing so, my hand became covered in precum which I had to quickly rub up and down the eight inch length of my shaft before any of it dropped onto the carpet.

Amy, it sounded like, was opening her nightstand and searching around for something. A couple seconds later she rolls back over and in her hand was the thick eight inch vibrator I got her for a Valentines Day gift when she was gone away from home for work. She quickly rubbed her sloppy hand all over it, and then shoved it into her mouth like it was a real dick. She was licking and slobbering all over it, getting it really wet and lubricated. And then, there it went, down between her legs, filling up the hole her fingers had just vacated moments earlier. She slowly pushed it in, panting and gasping as inch by inch it disappeared. Even in her aroused state I could tell that her fake cock was stretching her to her limit. Once it went in as far as she could stand, she slowly took it back out, leaving just the very tip inside her. She reached down with her left hand to the base of the vibrator and slowly turned it on. A moan escaped her mouth that turned into an "Oh God Yes!" She would slowly push it in, then pull it back out, and rub the vibrating head up and down over her engorged clit and lips tossing her head to one side then the other. As the cock would slip back inside her, it would be swallowed up a little bit more than the last. She kept this up for several minutes until a good seven inches were engulfed by her cunt.

As Amy kept one hand on her fake cock, she rolled almost all the way over onto her belly with her right leg pulled up, exposing her stuffed slit and perfect ass to the door. I had just been giving the ideal vantage point, as her head was pointed away from me and those lovely legs were spread wide. Once she got settled, she started to thrust the cock in and out faster than ever before, moaning and cussing all the while. She lifted her left hand to her face, and started to suck on her middle fingers. After a good slathering was applied, she reached back behind her and started to rub them onto her anus. She realized relatively fast that no more lubrication would be need, as her pussy juices had already coated her nether region. With her right hand working the cock like a piston into her cunt, she did something that shocked me. In the blink of an eye, she pushed her middle finger into her ass, all the way up to her knuckle. "Yes" she yelled "Oh God Yes!" and started to pump her finger in and out of her brown hole. She quickly decided that one finger wasn't enough and shoved another in as well, stretching her violated sphincter even further. I could not believe what I was seeing; here was my wife, fucking her ass with two fingers, and still ramming a dildo up her clam as well. Mental note, buy a Mega Millions lottery ticket as well.......

Moments later, with both of her holes filled, Amy was finally ready to explode. This is what I had been dreaming about for years, and I sure wasn't about to miss it. My hand had been alternating between rubbing my cock to arousal, to squeezing its head so as to prevent ejaculation. I didn't dare want to cum before she did, and now it looked like the time of release was upon us.

With a fast hard shove, the vibrating cock slammed all the way into her, all eight inches disappearing from view! Amy's body began to thrash around as she started to scream "Oh My God, I'm CUMMIN! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I'M CUMMMMINNNNN! FUCK OH GOD YES! FUUUUCKK!!!" this continued for several seconds over and over again.... Finally she went silent and collapsed, burying her head into some pillows. Her body continued to quiver as she let go of the vibrator, and removed her fingers from her back-side. The vibrator shot out of her gaping pussy, falling onto the bed and coating the sheets with even more of her fluids. That is when I lost it, I spurt my load all over the door, into the bedroom, and all over the carpet. Never had I cum so much in my life. After a couple minutes, with me still standing behind the door hold my slowly subsiding dick, I started to wonder what to do. That is when Amy lifted her head, turned around, looked right at me, and said in a husky voice, "Did you enjoy the show?"

OH SHIT was I ever busted!!!

To be continue..............