Day One in Ashton Flats Ch. 02

Story Info
The first wave of sex thrall sluts prove devotion to Master!
2k words
4.31
14.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrThrob
DrThrob
40 Followers

In Chapter one, David discovers that he's the only interesting guy in Ashton Flats, and after a scene at the swimming hole, he convinces several girls to become his harem sluts. This chapter will make more sense if you read "Day One in Ashton Flats" (Which is Chapter One of this story) first.

*

I stood just outside the main door to Ashton Flats High School (72 students and 9 whole teachers—Ashton Flats isn't exactly cosmopolitan in scope) not really wanting to go in because—after yesterday's swimming hole event—I wasn't sure how I'd be greeted.

You wouldn't think so, but there's something about fucking the shit out of a naked almost-stranger in front of a hidden crowd of other girls, and then forcing them all to swear allegiance to my cock that can sort of unnerve a guy. They'd had all night to talk themselves out of remaining in my sexual servitude, and if they had, they'd probably hate me with a vengeance for the rest of time.

Or, they might still be willing thralls, keeping their word to suck me off, jack me, and ride me like the King Donkey they had sworn I was pretty much every time I said. And I had no idea which way "my" cluster of horny sluts would go: hatred or hand-jobs. If there was a third option, I couldn't see it, and it was making me nervous.

But there was no putting it off; the bell rang. It was time to face the music and find out how the school year—and the rest of my life, since I'd be living in Ashton Flats till Doomsday for all I knew—would play out.

I know that *they* should've been nervous, not me—but at best I was jangling from every nerve and high on adrenaline.

My first class was English, and I stepped into the classroom. The class went quiet and I just about died inside until I realized that the teacher had come in just behind me.

The teacher's name was Mrs. Hardcourt and she looked it. Tight black glasses pinched her stern nose shut, and her taut teacher-garb made her look the ultimate English Class's nightmare.

"We have a new student today," she intoned, and pointed at me with a piece of chalk. " David Branley."

"Uh, it's Barnley," I said.

"Well, David," she droned. "Perhaps you can tell us all a bit about yourself."

I looked around the room, realizing as I did that about five of the faces already looked familiar (though their owners were wearing substantially more than they had been clothed in the last time I had seen them); the rest of the class—about fifteen kids, counting me—was looking at me expectantly. Only two of the faces were male.

"Let's see. I'm David Barnley. I just moved in." I pointed vaguely toward my house, which was about six miles off. "But I figure you already know that."

Several of the girls smiled bashfully. The tall one from yesterday at the pond blushed herself hot pink. I lost my train of thought when I realized that the last thing the tall girl had said to me was "My mouth is your horny cunt, David."

Everyone was still staring at me, hanging on my awkward pause. "So I guess I'll get to know you all, uh, later," I finished lamely. I sat down.

The girl behind me, who I didn't recognize from the day before, kicked my chair and whispered "Twice." She winked. I know I blushed, but my cock was suddenly iron hard. Of course the girls in the room noticed; I hadn't felt that naked—or that distractedly horny—in my life.

Mrs. Hardcourt blabbed on and on about something—I have no idea what—and eventually broke us up into groups to work on the handout she distributed.

It was me, the tall girl, the girl from behind me, and two other girls in my group. They introduced themselves to me—in that order—as Becky, Carol, Summer, and Sam. Becky, the tall girl, was getting off on licking her lips and watching me squirm and harden.

Carol leaned over and said "I know I missed the 'swim meet' yesterday, but can I be on the team, too?" When I nodded, she slid her hand under her desk and placed her palm on my bulging zipper. Even the tiny finger movements she made, tracing circles through my jeans onto my balls, practically sent me over the edge. I nearly came several times during class, but Carol never let me.

Summer and Sam, of course, quickly discovered how determinedly Carol was teasing my boner, and I spent the remainder of class gasping with lust while they smiled, winked, and blew kisses at me.

I swore to myself that I was going to get these four girls back if it was the last thing I did.

Turns out that it wasn't the last thing I'd do, however. I got them almost right away because right after class, Becky grabbed my arm and pulled me along slyly till we reached the door to a closet off the main hall and she ushered me in.

Carol, Summer, and Sam had apparently been following in our wake; in seconds, the five of us were nestled together in the otherwise nearly empty closet.

Sam pulled off her t-shirt, exposing a lacy pink bra and a fabulous pair of petite tits. "Permission to get my boobs sucked, Sir?" I practically attacked her.

Kissing her clenching nipples through her bra, I reached around behind her and popped the eyelets loose. The pink lace barrier fell away and I began sucking her tits hard.

I paused only long enough to utter the command "Tear this slut's clothes off. I wanna see her nude."

Becky grabbed the shocked topless girl from behind, lifting her up and pulling her backward thereby allowing Carol and Summer to drag her snakeskin boots, blue jeans, and panties from her body while I sucked her nipples intently. She wimpered excitedly and tried to squirrel loose, but Carol had her tight.

Behind us, the hallway was silent. "You wanna be one of my girls," I demanded? She nodded her head shyly, yet so enthusiastically that I was suddenly high with desire.

I opened the closet door behind her and shoved her out into the echoing hallway. "Fifty jumping jacks then," I said, and closed the closet door.

We watched through the cracks in the door as Sam began jumping. She was quaking with fear—the entire high school was no more than thirty feet away behind several doors any one of which could pop open releasing God knows who at any moment.

Sam's tight little boobs jiggled naughty and hot, and her thin black landing strip glistened in the florescent glare; as her jumping jacks increased in speed and her confidence grew, her eyes began to gleam and her smile lightened her entire face. "...Forty nine, fifty!" She stopped, but she couldn't stand still. The girl was on fire!

We all were. It was intoxicating watching Sam prance nude in the hallway, knowing that she could get caught any second, knowing that just then she couldn't care less!

I opened the door a bit, and said "You look thirsty. Go get yourself some water." The water fountain was halfway down the hall; she'd have to pass two classroom doors each way. She hesitated for just a second, then lithely glided down the hall at a sprint not even looking at the doors she was passing. She stopped at the fountain, teasingly turned a slow 360', drank long and cool, and jogged back to the closet.

Safe inside again, Sam couldn't stop hugging me and saying "Oh, wow!" over and over.

"Get dressed," I told her, which she did, breathlessly.

I pointed at Carol and Betsy, telling them to strip. They did, by turns excited and then nervous. "You two still wanna be my thralls?"

"Yes, Sir!" they said.

"What about you, Summer? You wanna be my harem slut, too?"

"Oh God!" she said, but that grin could only mean one thing.

"OK, Summer. Take their panties and bras." That left them nude, and only shoes, pants, and summer-weight shirts to redress with. "Lose your bra too, but don't take off your shirt," I told Summer.

She twisted left, right, fussed with sleeves one at a time, and pulled her bra out into the open. She started to hand it to me, but I stopped her: "Take your bra and their silky things and go toss them into the men's room. Then get back here."

She left, a girl on a mission.

"While she's gone, you two—I indicated Carol and Becky—are gonna suck my cock."

I whipped it out, and the two girls started kissing the head of my cock and taking turns cupping my balls in their sweet, feminine hands.

"Sam," I added, gasping a bit from the tag-team action. "Let Summer back in when she gets back." I leaned back and gave in to the incredible two-chick blowjob I was getting.

Their tongues licked and played over my pulsing cockhead like firelizards in a Harry Potter movie. When they weren't slurping on my Yule log, they kissed each other just above my steaming meat.

After a moment, Carol drove her face down impaling her throat then tightly sucked me all the way back up my shaft. Then Becky did the same; then Carol again; then Becky. It was like a rapid pace Russian Roulette blowjob, each one trying to be the one that got to swallow my load.

But neither of them got lucky. Summer tapped on the door and Sam whipped it open, fully revealing the naked forms of the two girls blowing me; my eyes locked with those of the gleefully shocked Summer. It was such a rush to get caught by a girl who so obviously wanted me to come!

At that same time, Carol pulled her face off my cockhead with a popping slurp, and I exploded!

I shot my seed all across Carol's girlish face. Each successive splurge of hot goo burst onto the slut who had teased my boner so unmercifully in class. The first shot blopped onto her cheek, the next burned into her eye; I even splashed several thick clumps of come into her short dark hair.

Summer burst out laughing, and ducked into the closet pulling the door shut behind her.

Instantly, the bell rang and the hallway erupted into a churning mass of babbling students! Inches away, and Summer laughing uncontrollably, the roiling mob of classmates shouted, clanged locker doors, and echoed past the five of us hiding in the closet.

I pulled my pants up, while Summer—and Sam now—laughed and snorted in hysterics, but I kicked the other girls' clothes away from them so they couldn't cover up at all.

Betsy was clearly terrified of being caught nude, but Carol was completely freaked out! If she got caught, it wouldn't just be nude—it would be with her entire head coated with thick white come!

It would serve the two of them damn right for teasing me like they had, and they knew it!

But we didn't get caught. The hallway slowly cleared, and I allowed the two of them to get dressed in the clothes they had left, but I didn't allow Carol to wipe off her face.

"Go into the men's room and do it!" I told her.

She complained at first, but she did it. And only a few girls saw her dive in there; no boys caught her...as far as I know. Fortunately, the girls who saw her were ones who had promised themselves to me the day before, so we all knew they wouldn't squeal.

The rest of the day was pretty much uneventful. Just lots of whispering and envious glances, and a few stray looks from clueless teachers.

My earlier nervousness was gone; I knew the Ashton Flats girls would devote their horny selves to me instead of chickening out and avoiding me forever out of shame. I was their Master; and fuck me if it wasn't only the second day of school!

DrThrob
DrThrob
40 Followers