Taking Over The School Pt. 01

Story Info
A student bullied for his race, starts his revenge.
8.9k words
4.58
45.4k
106

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following very dark story has themes of raceplay, misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

Author's note. This story/series idea belongs to Coldturkey87. This was written with his approval.

"Hey lil' white-boy...come out and playyyyyy," I hear the taunting call of someone as they enter the locker room. I sigh at this, knowing my nearly "ok" day is about to go south in a very bad way. This makes me double sigh, as I have such few good days any longer. Everyday it seems like something happens.

I'm currently showering as I was fouled hard in basketball practice. I took not just an elbow to the face, but a push to the ground and a step very close to my crotch after I was pushed down. Yeah, it was all on purpose. Done by classmates that hate me for some stupid reason. Hate me for no other reason than my race seems like. But hey, maybe I'm wrong.

My name is Evan and I'm a senior at Willis Senior High School, which is a typical public school. It's known as a Senior Center as it only contains one grade, 12th. It's a new program the district started a few years ago, keeping the 12th graders by themselves since this is our last year of public school. We as students are mostly preparing for college, or for whatever careers we are about to try and go into after we graduate.

You would think since we are all 18 years old or older here that everyone would be more mature, but nah. Maybe if this was a private school that would be true, but this is public school. A typical public school in typical big city that's underfunded. So from the first day I moved here, it's been hell. Absolute hell.

I happen to be one of the few Caucasians in the school. Everyone else here is either Black, Hispanic or a mix of the two. I really don't mind this as my last school was like this as well. This is America after all. There's a mix of people where ever you go, unless you go to a Republican convention or something. Being in such a demographic isn't a bad thing. It's not a good thing. It's just a thing. The way things are. Never gave much thought to it before because I don't care.

From my first day here when I moved in the middle of the year, the students have picked on me, called me names, assaulted me, and much worse. For no other reason than my race, as stupid as that sounds. Through it could be for another reason, like I made one of them mad or something, but no one will talk to me, so I'll never know.

I get hints that people at the school dislike causacions because of something that happened a couple of years ago, but what it was, I don't know. The best I can gathered is that someone stole money or something valuable from the school or this area of town, but again, I can't get anyone to talk to me, so can't find out why. Not even the teachers will really talk to me. All I do know is that whenever the bullying starts, it's focused on my race.

"Come on guys, leave me the fuck alone, please," I call out in a defeated sigh as I see four guys, still in their practice basketball clothes come to the opening of the shower section out of the corner of my eye. I've turned somewhat so they can only see my back and bare ass, as I know they will start making fun of my cock size otherwise. They have become pretty good at using whatever they can see to make fun of me.

Most of the time when the bullying starts, I'm not too concerned. I know it's just going to be a humiliating few moments. But this scene does worry me as they've never done anything to me in the shower before. It's always been in the hallway or in a classroom, but never really in private like this. And not when I've been naked.

It makes more sense why they would foul me on the court like they did. I'm one of the better players on the team, so during practice most leave me alone as they rather win than mess with me. But I see now I was fouled so they could get me alone. That's bad. This is new, and that's not good at all. It means they have something planned, which I know I'm not going to like.

"Oh, hey, you guys seeing what I'm seeing?" The one in the middle of the group of four says, tapping his friends and then pointing at me. I stay as I am, the water from the shower hitting my chest as I try to figure what to do.

It's not like I can run away. I wouldn't be able to get past them for one. Even if I was able to get past them, it's wet and I could hurt myself. I could slip or do a bad version of the splits or something. Not to mention I'm naked at the moment. If I got away, I'd be running in the school, naked.

"This is the men's locker room, but...I'm seeing a little bitch taking a shower," the one in the middle says. This is Adron, a rather large and muscular classmate who is known for being very good at football. He's one of my main bullies as he sometimes likes to seek me out to mess with me.

Adron has a good foot on me and at least 40 pounds of muscle. I'm not a small boy or anything either. I'm taller than most, but this fool is massive. Only thing is, he's not that bright, but by choice. You can tell he's smart, but he doesn't like to think. Makes it easy to trick him if I'm being honest. More than once I've tricked him when I knew he was following me by ducking down a hallway and hiding behind a locker or door. He would walk on, not considering what I did when he saw I disappeared.

The locker room rings out with Adron's bad joke as all of the others laugh. And they make sure to laugh that mocking sort of laugh. The type that can get under your skin very easy. Not that I really mind. If all they are going to do to me today is make fun of me, I'll take that. I'll gladly take that.

"Where do little bitches like this one belong then, Adron?" Another in the group asks the massive football player. I let out a small sigh at the delivery of this as I think they plan all this out and even wrote the lines, as the guy says it very oddly, as if trying to recall the line from memory.

I proceed to let the water run over my head to get any and all shampoo out. It's only after all of the soap and shampoo is washed off that I consider this was a bad idea. If I left it on, it might make it harder for them to grab me.

"The little girl's locker room," Adron answers and alarm bells go off in my head. Big, loud fucking alarm bells at that. As I've dealt with these assholes before, I know how they think. They love to telegraph what they are about to do. They like seeing the fear on your face before they do their cruel plans.

"Wait now," I say, turning around to confront them, no longer caring if they see my dick or not. I try to make myself look bigger and stronger than what I feel in hopes it'll make them question about trying what they are about to try.

It's pretty clear they are going to put me in the women's locker room, like this...naked. In fact, I know they are. To put me in there naked so any female that might be inside will see in my birthday suit. This will no doubt result in some form of sexual charges for me, as people hating me at this school isn't restricted to just the guys. I'm sure there will be many women here that will lie and proclaim I tried to assault them or something, and since I would be naked, it would sound pausible.

Showing the quickness of being great athletes, I've barely even noticed before they have all moved in on me. I don't even get a chance to react or defend myself before they've surrounded me and I receive a punch in the gut. A hard punch too.

Groaning as I double over, I hear laughter. The air is driven out of me, making me fall over to my knees. I've been punched before, but not by someone as massive as Adron, so it stuns me pretty bad, not allowing my body to do anything to protects itself.

While stunned and helpless, two of them grab my arms. Since I'm on my knees, they have the leverage over me as they yank on my arms, forcing them up. Then they pull them back, forcing my hands behind my back but in an awkward and painful angle, where I'm sure my arms are about to break.

Unable to help it, I cry out in pain. It's not that I'm yelling for help or anything, but yelling because I'm in a lot of fucking pain. Even the way they hold me makes it feel like they are trying to drive my knees into the damn tile of the showers.

Something is shoved in my mouth, which surprises me. Again, this is new. They've never done anything like this before. But I should have expected it. They would have known I would fight and struggle and no doubt yelled for help, so they would have a plan to gag me somehow.

Feeling the object in my mouth is rather an odd feeling. It's a large object. Really large. So large I'm surprised they even got it in my mouth as I can feel my lips stretching a bit around it. I must have really been screaming for them to get it in so easily.

Looking down, I see what they've put in my mouth and immediately try to break free, not to get away from them, but to get the damn thing out of my mouth. I don't care if my arms are broken as I struggle, as I need it out of my mouth, now. But I'm met with firm resistance and mocking laughter as they hold me tight.

It's a dildo gag. A big fucking fake cock with straps that go around your head. I've seen them in pornos, where the dildo is put inside a woman's mouth and then the strap wrapped around her head to keep the dildo inside her mouth. In pornos it's a gag so she can't speak while humiliating her, not to mention make her feel like a cock is permanently in her mouth.

The thing isn't in my mouth all the way, thankfully, so I try hard to push it out with my tongue. I try to struggle, but Adron is much stronger than I am as he towers over me. He's able to shove the damn thing all the way inside, to which the elastic strap is wrapped around my head.

I begin yelling and cursing as I feel the sex toy invade my mouth. It feels so huge, like it takes up all of my mouth. It almost goes so far back in my mouth to the point where I would start retching, but thankfully I don't. But it goes back far enough to make it torture as it feels like it's tickling my damn tonsils.

I receive another punch to the gut, making me go limp again. At this, I'm dragged out of the showers still dripping wet and naked. The group don't seem to care about getting themselves wet as they gotten drenched as well. I have a feeling they wouldn't care even if their clothes got ruined if it means getting one over on me.

Air returns to my lungs and I start struggling the best that I can as I'm pulled to one of the benches. These are the benches that fill up the locker room where you sit and change. Where each person has their own amount of space for their items.

With ease I'm thrust onto a bench in a bent over position. They literally throw me over it, which makes the air rush out of me all over again. This allows them to easily pull my hands behind me, but I do try and fight. I pull and swing my arms with all my might, which isn't much at the moment, as I try to break free.

"Look bitch," Adron growls, grabbing a handful of my hair and yanking hard. It makes me cry out as I'm sure he just ripped out my hair. It makes me stop struggling at once from the sheer surprise as I've never had anything like this happen before.

"Unless you want us to show you how we really treat little bitches, knock that shit off," Adron warns, forcing my head down. I don't think he meant to, but he slams my head against the bench, making me see stars for a moment. It's a hard blow too, making a gong sound play out.

My hands are pulled behind me in my stunned state. There I feel someone wrapping something over my wrists over and over again. I find out what it is when one of them tosses my tennis shoes across the locker room, to which I see they've removed the laces.

There's much laughter as I feel them snake something around my feet. They seem to laugh nonstop now, showing how much they are loving this. How they love the power they have over me as I'm naked, held down and helpless. And I know it has nothing to do with anything sexual, but I bet they are all getting off on it.

I find that they didn't put something around my feet, but are pulling something up my legs, like a piece of clothing. They pull whatever it is up both of my legs, not stopping even when they reach my crotch. I receive a painful wedgie as they force what I think is underwear up, where it goes between my ass cheeks. They pull hard too, making me cry out as it feels like it's cutting everything down there.

They finally let go of the piece of clothing and one of them fixes it. I'm not sure of what the piece of clothing is, as it feels really weird against my skin. It feels like it is slightly poking or tickling me, like there's lots of loose fabric or something.

My hair is grabbed again as the three force me to stand now. I lifted by my hair and my tied arms, making it so I leave my feet for a moment as they lift. They make sure to do this as painful as possible, forcing my back to arch.

Once I'm on my feet I look down to see what they've put on me. At the sight of it, anger and humiliation flood into me. These feelings are even more intense than when I saw they put a fake cock in my mouth. These emotions are so strong that in this moment, I swear I'll get revenge. Somehow, someway, I'll make them feel what I'm feeling, but worse.

It's a pair of panties. They put a lacey neon pink pair of panties on me. That's why it felt so strange, as men's boxers don't have lace or anything frilly at all. And they made sure to pick a neon pair, so no one could miss it if they looked at me. They practically light up the fucking room.

"Ahhh, he likes them," one of them laughs as they see my reaction. They laugh and laugh as I stand there, not fighting at the moment as I'm forced to see what they've done to me. This brief moment of defeat is accented when there's a flash of a camera. Looking forward, I see Adron taking a picture with his cell, capturing all of me in this bullied state.

I'm not a saint by any means. I've done a lot of mean stuff to others, but at least for me, they deserved it. I normally only ever messed with people that annoyed me or did something to one of my friends. Like I once helped a group of friends strip some nerd as he was walking home, but that was only because he made up a lie about my friend cheating. So I know a tiny little bit about bullying.

And even I have to admit, seeing my naked, wet, pasty white body wearing only those pair of panties? I would laugh too as it is so ridiculous. If only it wasn't happening to me, I would find it funny. What makes it even more ridiculous is the bulge of my cock in the front of the panties, as you can tell the underwear wasn't meant for that in mind.

The laughter spikes when Adron steps up to me after grabbing something from a bag and slaps me. Only he doesn't slap me with his hand, but with something else. Something that feels like hard fabric.

The cruel laughter echoes around and around, fueling my anger and humiliation. Again, I swear to the moon and stars, or whatever the saying is, that I'm going to get my revenge. I'll humiliate them all as they are doing to me.

I'm slapped on one side of my face and then the other by Adron. It's now I see what he's slapping me with. It's a bright, pink bra that matches the panties they put on me. It's a bra that has huge bra cups, like the wearer has massive titties. Only I know they didn't get these clothes from a friend but purchased them from a store. Just as I know they made sure to get a bra with huge cups as the point would be that I'm a huge bitch.

The laughter increases as I'm repeatedly slapped by the bra as they hold me. Once Adron gets tired of this, he proceeds to put the large bra on me. He pulls it around my body, not bothering to put my arms through the straps but to wrap them around.

The bra is clasp behind my back, which takes him a while to do. If I could talk, I would make a crack about him not knowing how to handle a bra, which clearly shows how much action he gets, which is probably none. But at the moment, I can't say anything but grunts.

With the bra placed on me, I'm made to stand up straight by the two holding me. This, I find, is so they can take more pictures of me. They pose me like this, taking picture after picture, which I know will be sent all over the school, like so many other pictures they've taken of what they've done to me.

I attempt to turn my head to the side to make it so my face can't be seen, but my hair is grabbed once again, forcing me to look forward. More pictures are taken and at once point Adron moves behind me to take pictures of what my ass must look like in this panties.

"Still missing something," Adron ponders as he finally finishes his pictures. He's moved back in front of me and is pretending thinking.

If I could, I would be cursing him out and saying every crude statement about him. To say how high school is when he'll peak, and soon he'll be serving me fries. That I'll get revenge on him, on all of them. That this is crossing the line. That I'll make him feel even more humiliated than this, very soon.

"Oh yes, of course. Every good little bitch wears make up," Adron says after mockingly thinking. He then pulls something out of his backpack. It appears to be a makeup kit of some sort.

Before I can even try to move, my hair is grabbed again. Both of the assholes holding me grab my head, forcing me to look forward. And even when I try to move, they hold me tight, allowing Adron to put makeup on my face.

I'm not too familiar with all the types of makeup, but he puts something on my cheeks, then around my eyes, which I thought he was going to poke them out. The last thing is does is put lipstick around my lips, at least the portions he can as the dildo presses on my lips.

"There. Perfect," Adron exclaims once he finishes putting makeup on me. His face is excitedly happy, as if this is the best day he's had in a long while. I can also tell he's drunk off the power of the situation. That he's going to live off this memory for a while, that is until I get my revenge.

"Now, let's put this little white bitch where she belongs," Adron says and then claps his hands. The ones holding me start to force me to walk, but I plant my feet to resist. I know they are going to dump me in the women's locker room, but I'm not going there without a fight.

This earns me a punch to the back of the head and then another to my stomach in quick succession as Adron and someone else hit me nearly at the same time. It effectively stuns me again, making my body go limp.

I'm dragged out of the men's locker room like this, still dripping wet from the shower. They drag me along as I try to regain my composure, not having any issue as they take me out into the school hallway. It's after school so there shouldn't be that many people around, but there are still people. People that I can hear down the hallways. And I make sure I look down so I don't have to see if anyone is seeing me like this.

They walk me down the hallway and to the women's locker room door, where they slam me against it. On purpose they slam my front against the door, not trying to open it but to hurt me. Then, laughing, they push me harder against the door where it pushes opens easily.

Now inside the women's locker room, I'm let go. One of them, most likely Adron, then pushes me on the ass with his foot, sending me stumbling forward. Without my arms, I fall forward and land hard on the concrete ground, landing on my shoulder. I feel my body thud as it hits the ground, the side of my side getting dangerously close to smacking against the concrete floor.