All Comments on 'Daybreak Ch. 05'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PseudonymAPseudonymAalmost 15 years ago
Ahh! You've made me soooo happy! :)

I've been waiting for a new chapter XD

bitofkinkbitofkinkalmost 15 years ago
Yea!

I've been rather impatiently waiting for an update and I wasn't disappointed at all. I was a bit sad that it wasn't longer, but that's just me being greedy. :) Very nice work.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Great!

Can't wait for the dam to break between Jameson and Charisma...

LaCEmajikLaCEmajikalmost 15 years ago
Always so good

I don't know what it is, but your writing always has me on the edge of my chair and reading through the chapter waaay too fast. I love your work and hope the second chapter comes out soon!

spearman1spearman1almost 15 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful chapter. Great work.

starry_nightstarry_nightalmost 15 years ago
Great!

I'm loving all the different personalities of the brothers. And I think Charisma's right about Slade. A flirt and a clone? That's a dangerous combination. But I'm sure Jameson can handle him. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for writing!

jaklanjaklanabout 11 years ago

Jameson needs to put the poor girl out of her misery and take her !!

IslandBornIslandBornabout 11 years ago
Great stuff

Great story but your characters seriously irk the living shit out of me. I feel like taking the female leads and slapping them stupid so maybe they'd be smarter and taking the males and castrating them. The story is a great one but your characters are some irritating assholes all around.

IslandBornIslandBornabout 11 years ago

forgot to add that those little mix up with words being in wrong places or wrong words being used slightly detract from the flow. Anyways, first comment but fives through and through for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
20 bedrooms?!?

why would a possessive guy like jameson put his future woman in his brother's room when there are 8 extra bedrooms? according to slade, they're "feminine". sometimes your info just doesn't line up. and can i remind you about homophones?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous