Daybreak Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers

That was exactly the type of line that would make her kick him in the crotch. But based purely on the fact that this new man was sinfully beautiful told her that he was another one of Jameson's brothers. Rich, dark brown hair shagged around a round, cherubic face that she knew was used to get whatever he wanted. Those silken eyes caressed every inch of her body before narrowing with his smile. Of course he had perfect white teeth and a dazzling smile. "Can I make you gone?"

He laughed uproariously before he said, "You're cute."

Charisma ignored the charming hint of a British accent as she looked at him. Everything about this man screamed sex and fun, which made him incredibly dangerous. "You're in my room."

"Last I checked, this room was mine."

Absolutely perfect. A huge mansion with over a dozen bedrooms and they put her in one that already belonged to someone. Charisma turned on her heels and stepped back when she bumped into someone. When she looked up, she blinked back surprise at seeing the man's twin. She hadn't known there was more than one set of twins in the family. "Oh, great, there are two of you." She didn't wait for a reply; Charisma pushed the twin out of her way and quickly went back to the kitchen. "Jameson, I really think - three of you!" There, standing between Jameson and Alexis was the triplet to the two men she left upstairs.

This was all too bizarre.

The triplet ignored the curious stares of the men in the room as he said to the woman standing in the doorway, "Any kinky fantasies you want, baby."

Jameson, who'd remained silent, forcibly elbowed his brother in the ribs as he said, "I didn't think you'd be back so soon, Slade."

Slade shrugged as he said, "I got bored. The Red Light District isn't want it used to be." He let his gaze travel over the woman once more. "But the new lady might be."

Jameson moved to stand in front of his brother. He was barely able to hold onto his anger as he said, "Don't even think about it." Because the need to knock some sense into Slade became consuming, Jameson moved to stand next to Charisma. Almost brutally, he threw his arm around her shoulders and hauled her up against him. "Hands off, little brother."

Charisma was set to say something to dispel the implication Jameson made but found herself gaping when the two look-alikes walked into the kitchen and joined bodies with Slade. He could clone himself? "Holy mother of..."

Slade crooked his neck and grinned at the surprised look on her face. "If you ever change your mind about the offer..." He trailed off when Jameson gave him a scathing look. "Oh, come on! How can you put her in my room and then tell me to keep my hands off?"

Alexis, who'd silently watched the scene unfolding before him, stepped in and said, "We live in a twenty bedroom house."

Slade scrunched his face in disgust. "All the spare rooms are so... feminine." He smiled at the woman once more before he added, "I don't want to kick her out. I'll happily share."

"You aren't going to so stop it before I make you anatomically fit to stay in said feminine rooms."

The obvious show of dominance and jealousy caused Slade to laugh. "The day Jameson gets jealous."

Jameson shook his head as he said, "You can take my room and I'll take the one on the other side of Charisma's."

Charisma watched as Slade nodded before leaving the room. He winked at her as he passed by and she found herself laughing at his unabashed flirting. "Interesting brother you've got there."

"Yes," Alexis said as he walked toward the entryway, "With the power to multiply himself, he's done a lot to make himself interesting."

She nodded to him as he walked out of the room and found herself laughing at the strange turn of events. After taking a seat at the island, she asked, "Are there any other brothers I should know about?"

Jameson smiled as he said, "You still have yet to meet a few." He moved to stand in front of her and found himself leaning in closer to her as he added, "You'll meet the rest soon enough." Before she could reply, he leaned down and possessively pressed his lips against hers. Her gasp of surprise pushed him to take more from her; Jameson placed his thumb on her chin and gently pulled it down. The action caused her mouth to open and he quickly swept his tongue inside her mouth. Charisma's whimper of pleasure, added to the eager way she rubbed her tongue against his, made Jameson's head swim. He loved the way she tenderly brushed her fingertips over his chin. And when she pulled him closer...

Jameson slowly pulled away from Charisma and smiled at the bemused look on her face. It was at that very moment that he understood why Andraemalek was tempted to murder him when he jokingly flirted with Nadia; the thought of anyone else putting their hands on Charisma was enough to drive him mad with anger. It didn't matter that she didn't belong to him; as long as she was around, no one was to have her, save him.

"What was..."

"Just reminding you which brother you actually want."

Mouth agape, Charisma watched Jameson walk out of the kitchen. She didn't mind the kiss; she wanted more, in fact, but she didn't like that he constantly played hot and cold with her. Jameson was apprehensive about being with her to the point where he remained emotionally distant. To an extent, his behavior was understandable because it was a battle for her to remain in control of what she felt for him. But when someone else made a move on her, even in jest, he was ready to kill, which made her wonder what he wanted. Not knowing how to deal with him, or how to control what was going on confused her and only made her reevaluate her attraction to him. Was it a good idea to get involved with him in any capacity?

purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers
12