All Comments on 'Daybreak Ch. 06'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Great

Love Charisma's internal struggle, it's really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting

I don't really understand why she refuses to commit more to him... it's a bit frustrating. Him and Alexis are my favourite brothers. One correction: every time you write "walked past" or "move past" you write "passed" and it's "past" - truly the oddest mistake, especially since the rest of the writing is so good.

Excellent erotica, great job.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
Excellent, as always!

I totally understand her reluctance. She's thrust into this fantastical world and she thinks of herself as painfully normal. Just a boring human. How can that compare with any of the other people Jameson encounters? Even Nadia has this supernatural title now. There is no one in their world that is 'normal'. That's got to make you feel like the odd one out. Emotional intimacy is difficult enough without feelings of inadequacy. Anyway, I'm loving the character development and the story in general. I hope the chapters keep coming quickly!

spearman1spearman1almost 15 years ago
Oh my goodness!!

Oh charisma just makes me want to shake her but I also understand her feelings. Brilliant writing! Keep'em coming.

starry_nightstarry_nightalmost 15 years ago
Great!

On the one hand, I can understand Charisma's hesitation to be with him. But then on the other hand...it's Jameson! Lovable Jameson saying things like "I want all of you." sighs..Can't wait to read what happens next. And what's this about babies? :P

werewolvesftwwerewolvesftwalmost 15 years ago
anticipation

Awww hope charisma chooses to be with jameson soon, god how can she not want him! *drools haha can't wait for the next chapter :)

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Blah

This story has devolved into nothing more than emotional masturbation. It's a classic example of an author thinking that talent makes you a good writer. You, as an author, should take this tripe down and save the space for people who write EROTIC fiction, not drivel. After six chapters, your still jerking the chain? Your another of these idiotic fools who seem to think that a plot is something that justifies a lengthy "falling in love". Don't bother trying to get me to reply to you in an email...... You're a fucking MORON!!!!!! Go soak your head!

Mizz_WolfeMizz_Wolfeover 12 years ago
Lo_Pan

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING TOSSER!

I keep coming across you and your poisonous tongue, not all of us want straight up porn! Go find simple story for your simple mind seeing as you can't seem to handle anything with even a hint of depth.

Piss off !!!!!!!

beastman0969beastman0969over 12 years ago
Great Story

You are doing a fantastic job of giving your characters some depth. That makes them become memorable. Keep up the good work. I love the slow build. DONT LET ANY IDIOT DIMINISH YOUR WRITING SKILLS.

wordlover11wordlover11about 12 years ago
This is terrific!

I liked the first story in this story of Andrae and Nadia but this one is ten times better. I love the characters and the humor plus the slow build up of their relationship.

ReynStormReynStormabout 12 years ago
Dont listen to him!

I love stories with a slow build, instead of just going through them, I actually get involved. I lay down with my phone all the time and read yours. So these are great. Don't pay attention to the idiots who say otherwise.

shortydeeshortydeeabout 12 years ago
Poor Jameson......

He is going to have a hard road to hoe... but in the mean time it is going to be a lot of fun to read. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LO_PAN

you are a twonker.. go get laid.. then again i doubt you would have the patience and manliness to work for a woman's interest! well you can afford internet, so perhaps you could save us your next pedantic comment and go rent a love box for 2 minutes - i'm fairly sure that will suffice!

MEWatcherMEWatcherover 11 years ago
Fantastic

You are doing a wonderful job....I want to know about every single brother you can flesh out for us all. I also like the way you build the story along with the characters. JUST NEVER STOP WRITING!.. It's a total pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

Love your story so much have been reading the first series now this one all day. I love how detailed you are with your writing its fantastic!! :D Don't listen to that talentless jack off LO_PAN it's always the horny creeps who always critique someone ! >:(

Note to any other haters : Don't fucking read if you don't like it!

MzSeductressMzSeductressabout 11 years ago
Wow!!!!!

Not only are your stories amazing but your characters are hot!

P.S. love that your characters aren't the ideal bimbo image women must live up to today.

:) (points down )totally agree !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous