All Comments on 'Days Gone By'

by Master_Vassago

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Watched As We Had Sex For First Time

This story reminded me of the first time the girl who became my wife and I had sex.

I was 21 and she was 18 and on the first few dates we kissed. On the 3rd date when we kissed, I touched her breast, and she seemed to melt. Soon I had her topless to reveal her beautiful 34C breasts with small but sensitive nipples. She moaned when I rolled one between my thumb and forefinger and gently pulled on it while sucking the other. I sensed the way into her pants would be her tits.

The next night we went to a party and because we had too much to drink a group of us walked to the house her family was in the process of moving into. All that was moved in were seveal beds and the chesterfield. The other couple went into the master bedroom, Ross went to the chesterfield and Deb and I went upstairs. In the bedroom by the stairs, was stacked a bed so I put the mattress on the floor. We laid down and soon I was sucking and pulling on those hard nipples.As a soft moan escaped her lips, I unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down and off. When I sat up to undress, I noticed Ross sitting on the stairs watching us because the movers had removed the door. I was turned on thinking I might get my first piece of tail from this beauty while our friend watched. I laid back down and continued to suck and pull on those nipples untill Deb was moaning loudly. I slide down her panties and slide my hand down her stomach. I slide my finger along her small, completely bald slit untill I touched her hard clit.God she was wet and she opened her legs to my touch.I had never touched a clit that big. It was out of its hood over an inch. Ross had a clear view, as her cotch was facing him, so I knew he was watching me rub her clit and bury a finger into her wet hole. Deb said, "I want you." I moved over top and spread my legs so Ross could see my cut knob at the entrance and then disappear. I easily buried all 6 1/2 inches so Ross and I both knew this was not her first. I slowly moved in and out so Ross could see her bare lips grasping my cock. She put her legs on my shoulders and I knew Ross had even a better view. When I unloaded my load she orgasmed as cum ran down her ass.

That was the first time I had sex with the girl I did marry and the thing that made it even a greater thrill was I knew Ross watched.

To this day Deb does not know our friend Ross watched us our first time but I know why he smirks when he looks at her ass.

SoCaliDudeSoCaliDudealmost 4 years ago
A true gentleman

Patience is rewarded...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaster_Vassago@Master_Vassago
Thank you for visiting, if you enjoyed one of my stories drop me a line or comment and vote on a story please. Happy to return to my love for writing!!! Twitter name is @MasterVassago