Days in Rodanthe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finish eating my bowels," she began, out of breath, "and then take off the panties."

I gulped down the final half mouthful, which had cooled down, and slid the ruined, wet panties down her thighs. When I reached her knees, she pivoted around and sat on a dry spot on the worn deck boards, releasing the panties from her raised ankles. Za'ana reached behind her back and unhooked the soaked bra she had been wearing, rendering her completely naked. Her beautiful skin glistened from the golden shower and her tits quivered nicely.

"Take off that underwear." she commanded, still winded.

I was hoping it was time to fuck, but I again guessed wrong. I followed her next series of instructions, which resulted in me sitting on the deck as well, knees raised, facing her but only our feet were close enough to touch. I had been ordered to tie my nuts in a sling, created by the two bras and my former panties. The far end of this improvised rope was in Za'ana's free hand, as she had resumed massaging her clit.

"Stuff those into your mouth, you perverted, nasty fucker!" she said, referring to the shit and piss soaked panties I still held in one hand. "And use the juice to jerk your cock. Hopefully everyone on the boats is watching and making videos of you playing with your own dick, and they will know what a sick bastard you are!" Her tone was quite angry.

I chewed on the cool, soaked, disgusting panties, and spit on my hand and began another round of jerking off for Za'ana. She watched intermittently, fingering her clit between her exaggerated lips, which glistened slightly in the light from the cabin.

She slowly began twisting the makeshift rope, pulling it taut and then tugging on my nuts while I jerked off. The elastic from the bras eased the pressure slightly but I still I began to grunt as her pulls became more zealous and she held them longer. The more discomfort I appeared to be in, the more she looked at the sky and moaned with pleasure. It was hard to concentrate on producing enough brown spit to keep my dick lubed, but I finally managed to come into my other hand.

Za'ana didn't even notice, as she rubbed her pussy chaotically, and kept intermittently yanking on my aching balls. I cried out as she yanked the last few times, like she was starting a lawnmower. I curled up in pain on my side, sweating, mouth filled with mushy, shit-soaked cotton. My stomach churned. She began to moan, pausing only for little staccato squeals as she experienced what seemed like several spastic orgasms.

I looked at her from the strange, low angle, and she was beautiful in the muted light, writhing in pleasure, her flexing limbs and undulating curves shimmering with urine and perspiration. I hoped I had given her what she needed, and better than anyone ever had before.

3

Despite my technically getting to first base with Za'ana at each end of her body, we showered and slept separately afterwards, with me camped out on the living room sofa, which was old but comfortable. It worked out well, because I slipped out the front door in the middle of the night to the side yard, and barfed up the worst smelling stuff I had ever produced. I didn't want her to know my stomach had rejected her dessert. The sun wasn't even completely over the mountains the next morning when Za'ana bounded into the living room, dressed in a flowered sundress and large straw hat, telling me what a wonderful time she had last night, and announcing it was time for breakfast and a trip to the beach.

Breakfast was filling, I was kind of hung over and my nuts were sore. My coffee started to kick in about the same time she told me about how shy her sister was when they first visited a nude beach. I then realized why Za'ana had no bra or bikini under her dress; I just assumed she would change once we got there. I was so wrapped up in pleasing her, I hadn't given the beaches much thought. Thatwasthe main reason most people came to the islands.

Soon a taxi dropped us off at the edge of the beautiful white sand. A cartoon of two naked people graced a multilingual sign. Sure enough, this was the place. I tempered my enthusiasm by remembering that everyone, senior citizens included, could be naked.

Within minutes, we had rented a chair-and-umbrella outpost, and Za'ana had lifted the dress over her head and stepped out of her panties, joking me for yanking on my dick a couple times to stretch it out of hibernation before I dropped my trunks. We ran hand-in-hand out to the surf, just like in the movies, and I watched her frolic like a child in the gentle waves and the clear blue water, splashing, spinning around and jumping, arms in the air. Water sprayed off her undulating curves.

"Oh! Isn't this glorious?" she shouted over the noise of the breeze, her voice an octave higher.

It was hard for me to believe this was the same woman who was stoically standing in my bedroom that morning back at the Outer Banks. We splashed around for a while then returned to the shore, where I enjoyed watching Za'ana, wearing only sunglasses and the straw hat, rub suntan lotion all over herself. I did get to apply it to her back. It's just as well I didn't get to do her ass or tits, it would have been my first time really touching them and would have given me a hard on for sure. It was weird lying there naked, but gradually I got used to it. The stunning brunette beside me seemed quite content as she was sprawled out in the sun. It was difficult to avoid staring. Even flat on her back, Za'ana's small tits still kept most of their perfect teardrop shape. Her darkly pigmented, broad areolas covered a third of the surface, surrounding her domed, resting nipples. Everything was glistening with oil, including the fleshy labia that interrupted the graceful curves of her pubic mound. Even watching her toned stomach rise and fall with each breath was a thrill.

The day, for the most part, was quiet, occasionally young women of all shapes and sizes strolled by, many obviously trying to lose their tan lines. Some seemed to be European, as their full bushes and hairy armpits revealed. I didn't obsess about looking, for risk of angering Za'ana. She was doing her own share of observation, as the page flipping of the Russian paperback she was reading stalled and her cell phone appeared whenever there were swinging cocks in close proximity. At one point, I was nearly asleep, and Za'ana nudged me awake, surprisingly to alert me that a large group of naked girls was passing by. The sunbathe, gawk and swim cycle repeated all day, broken only by a clothed break for lunch at a nearby hotel.

After another dressy, terrific dinner and a little dancing with this gorgeous woman hanging all over me, the night proceeded much like the last, with me naked in the living room, waiting for the next adventure. I was wondering at what point we would actually fuck. The masturbation was fun, but I really had been entertaining other fantasies. These thoughts were put on hold as I was summoned into the bathroom.

A large old roll top bathtub dominated the room, and a rusted silver ring above it held the shower curtain, which was gathered to one side. Za'ana was standing next to the tub. Her hair was still up behind her head, but she had removed all her jewelry, makeup and nail polish. She had switched the sexy, tight, indigo cocktail mini dress she had worn to dinner with something even shorter, a Giants football shirt that had been chopped off just below the numbers, above her navel. She was bare below, and her rich skin tone seemed a little darker already, just from one day's sun, and only had a faint tan line surrounded her pelvic area, which I tried not to stare at.

"Get in the tub, Robert, sit up sideways." she said quietly. She had been very energetic at dinner. Now it almost seemed like she was in pain. I hoped she wasn't sick. "Start jerking your cock."

I climbed into the high-sided tub and sat perpendicular to its length, with my legs spread and crossed in front of me like a frog. The white iron was cold on my butt and back, but I began stroking my expanding meat, looking forward to watching her squeeze out another warm batch for me to play with.

"You love this nasty game don't you Robert? You are such a sick bastard!" She smiled and bent over, as if to kiss me. I leaned forward to meet her, but she closed her eyes, winced, grabbed her stomach and spun around suddenly and I enjoyed the view of the flare of her hips as they emerged from under the cut off shirt. Her beautiful ass was a foot from my face.

Za'ana grunted loudly and cried out as her anus sprung open and an explosion of fetid brown water and turds splattered me from my chin to my stomach. It was like a fire hose had been turned on. I recoiled backwards and my throat wretched from the smell as I almost puked. The stream of darkened water lessened into a downward arc and, finally, just a slow drip from her shiny asshole. I held my breath, as the sewer smell was overwhelming. As I turned my head to the side, gagging and coughing, I spotted the edge of a red rubber water bottle that hung from the shower rod. She had used that to give herself the enema.

"Ohhhh that feels soo good!" she said melodically, shimmying her hips. Her ass cheeks quivered.

I exhaled and tied desperately to only breathe through my mouth, as I did not expect to be wearing the entire contents of her large intestine and a quart of sludge in a five second span. I looked down to see my chest, stomach, and arms splattered with thick, brown water, leaving seeds, fragments of nuts, recognizable bits of lettuce, and of course, corn in its wake as it trickled downward through my matted body hair toward puddles of more solidified shit. Most of it had gathered in my pubes at the base of my dick.

Za'ana stepped over and grabbed a wad of toilet paper, and handed it to me. "Wipe my asshole Robert. I see your cock is nice and hard. Do you like having my bowels sprayed all over you?"

"Yes I loved it." I said, answering for my dick which was excited by the degrading act. I reached up and patted down her flexing hole, and she stepped over to the end of the tub and grabbed the small white hose that was connected to the bottle.

"Have you never done enema? It feels marvelous!" She crouched over and stuck the nozzle into her asshole. As she leaned forward, her cutoff shirt fell to reveal the less tanned underside of her bare tits.

I replied that I hadn't and I kept stroking my shit covered meat, still trying to avoid thinking about the horrific smell and the brown flash flood I had just survived.

Za'ana's other hand pressed on a small metal clip, allowing the water to flow into her colon for several seconds. She removed the hose and continually moaned and gasped, hugging her stomach, and stomping her feet. Finally she bent over further, cried out, and released the water, tinted a clearer brown and speckled with bits that the first enema miraculously missed. Since she was at the end of the freestanding tub, most of the deluge missed me and flowed past my butt beneath me on its way to the drain, merging with the darker waters still flowing from my hips and elbows. She hummed with pleasure and mumbled something I couldn't understand. She handed me more toilet paper to blot her rectum with.

"Your turn! You will love this, I promise!" she said as she refilled the red bottle at the sink. "You have to tell me when you are full."

She had me face away from her in the tub on my hands and knees, dripping with human waste. A moment later I felt the nozzle in my hole. Within seconds I felt strong urges in my lower stomach, and chills overtook me. It was if I had an instant case of diarrhea.

"I'm full," I said weakly, squirming from the intense cramping below my waist.

"Try to hold it as long as you can!" Za'ana yanked the nozzle out.

I could barely keep my asshole clamped shut. I felt flushed and was breathing heavily.

"This is so much fun Robert! Except it looks like a crime scene in here," she remarked about the splattered tub and bloated body cowering in it.

I finally raised up to direct the blast downward, and let loose. A loud gurgling mess echoed from the tub behind me as my colon almost instantly emptied. My own stink drifted into my nose, and I heard Za'ana register a complaint from beneath a hand clasped over her nose and mouth. It did feel good letting go, but I had just begun to relax when I felt the nozzle digging into me again. A new river of loose shit flowed between my knees below me.

"Hold still! Okay once more!" she said cheerfully, nose covered. "Your cock is still hard! You are loving this! You are such a perverted bastard!"

Again I tolerated the cramps as long as I could, and heard Za'ana remarking in French as I felt the water rush out of my colon.

"Okay! Clean yourself up well! See you in a few minutes! I have another surprise for you," she said, leaving me to rinse out the tub and shower. Eventually the water at my feet was no longer brown.

I emerged from the bathroom well scrubbed, and found my next assignment, so to speak. Za'ana was not in the room, but on the bed was set of items all in black. Laid out was a garter belt and stockings, open-toed, backless high heels and, to top it all off, a black feather boa. A tube of lubricant lurked among the lingerie, its purpose obvious. Either another table leg or hopefully a smaller, softer, plastic dildo awaited me. I dressed, including the annoying feather rope around my neck. It felt familiar to have my legs covered by hose again, but the elastic around my hips and my exposed ass and genitals seemed strangely exciting, I realized, as I lubed my asshole thoroughly. The shoes were tight and my feet overhung them in all directions; they were difficult to walk in, just as they were said to be. I opened the bedroom door to let her in.

"On your knees! Look away, you disgusting bastard!" she said loudly and angrily, pounding the swinging door with her fist.

I sensed her walking into the room as I knelt at the foot of the bed. I could see her reflection in the darkened sliding glass door. She still wore the football jersey, but had added a backwards baseball hat and denim shorts. I saw something else, but was given the order to turn around before I could confirm what it was.

Still on my knees, I spun around and was greeted by the sight of a stiff chocolate-brown dick six inches from my face. A realistic, detailed, molded latex replica, it had a muscular shaft crisscrossed by bulging veins and a bullet shaped head. It protruded from the buttoned but unzipped fly of the pair of short cutoff denim shorts that Za'ana now wore. I found it interesting that she chose a dark skin tone, as it emphasized the differences in our ethnicity. About the size of a large, straight banana, hopefully the strapped on cock would be more forgiving than the stiff wood post that I violated myself with at the beach house. The cravings for something up my ass lessened after Za'ana's departure, but not all at once, as I did use a carrot a couples times. It just wasn't any fun without her watching.

"Do you like my cock?" Za'ana aksed, smiling mischievously and running her fingertips up and down its length like a spokesmodel displaying a new product. Tonight was the first time I had seen her nails bare of color.

"Yes I do," I said, immediately falling under her spell, not caring how warped all of this was.

"Will you beg for it?"

"Yes." I began to turn around to display my ass and shake my nuts for her as I been asked to do in the past. I wanted her to see my hole shiny with lube and ready for her. She stopped me with a running shoe-covered foot on my arm.

"First I have a question." Her brown eyes sparkled. "Have you ever sucked a real cock, Robert?"

In the conservative household I was raised in, oral sex of any kind was considered sick and degrading, and a male performing it on another male was a terrible, unforgivable sin. The blowjob question emphasized what was to me, a macho-acting guy on the surface, the thrill of further degradation, and another sneaky secret to keep. Also, her treatment of the strap-on as if it was a real penis made me realize I was going to befucked, not just sticking something up my ass. I felt my dick begin to grow. She spoke again before I could answer.

"Be honest, it's okay if you have experimented with such things."

"No," I said truthfully. I guess I could have arranged to meet a guy anonymously on the internet if I had really wanted to try it. I just found female bodies and their infinite variety so much more interesting.

"Robert, you are going to blow me like one of your little spring break sluts would do. Beg for permission to kiss and lick my cock."

I did as she asked, kissing and running my tongue along the length of her rubber erection, which tasted a little salty and smelled slightly like her perspiration. I realized she must have gone for a quick run while I was cleaning up and coated the dildo with underarm sweat, a nice touch. She had expressed her dislike for deodorant back at the Carolina B&B, and forbade its use on this trip as well. From my viewpoint, licking the underside of her new appendage, I could see up under the shortened Giants jersey that she added a black sports bra to her outfit. I licked with enthusiasm, tongue roving, imitating the girls in the thousands of porn videos I had watched. She cleared her throat at length and spat on my face. My own dick was stiff and sticking out from under the garter belt, enjoying the continuing degradation, as her saliva dripped from my cheek.

"I see you are nice and hard! You love this! Beg for permission to take it into your perverted mouth."

I held both hands on the rubbery shaft as I begged to blow her.

"Are you a cocksucker, Rob? Say it, loudly." she said before slapping me.

"Yes I am a cocksucker!" I said, catching my breath, my face stinging.

"Again! Louder!" Another slap. "Tell me how you love being my cocksucker!"

I loudly repeated the statement that I loved sucking her cock several times, as she stepped away, backpedaling, pointing to her strap-on.

"Chase it around on your knees with your mouth open!"

I thumped across the room clumsily, keeping within a foot of the flailing latex dick, loosing the shoes in the process. Finally Za'ana laid on her back on the bed, with the brown dildo sticking straight up.

"Replace your shoes and get up here to show the people in the boats how you are dressed like a girl and how well you can suck cock while you jerk your own," she demanded. The lights were on in the room, and the drapes were open. The panoramic view of the cove was now just darkness, and anyone who cared to watch from outside could see our activities through the sliding glass door. From a distance, Za'ana might have looked like a boy with the loose shirt, her hair pinned up and the baseball hat on. I crawled up onto the mattress on all fours, then leaned on one hand while I jerked off with my right.

"Beg again to blow me and beg to jerk your cock while you do it, you sick bastard!"

I begged as ordered and bent down, taking the brown dick as far as I could into my mouth, gagging occasionally. My head bobbed up and down, and I found it hard to breathe, until I had to stop to wrap the annoying feather boa around my neck several times to prevent it getting in the way. I watched her the snap of her denim shorts get smaller and larger in my field of vision as I descended and ascended. At times she held the back of my head with one or both hands. I would look up at her occasionally, and she was smiling slightly, but seemed to be looking beyond me. I had just settled into a steady rhythm, gulping and snorting, when she smacked my cheek and pushed my head upward.