Days in Rodanthe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you, Rob?"

My titles kept becoming more numerous. "Za'ana's, perverted, masturbating, panty-assed, shit-eating, cocksucking bitch."

"Keep blowing me you bastard! Suck my cock until you can jerk your mess into your hand!" she said, sitting up to spit on my face and then onto her fingers, sliding them beneath the waistband of the denim shorts.

Her breathing became faster and she had me repeat the cocksucker dialogue. My lips and tongue were sore from all the activity. Soon I straightened up and grunted as I shot a nice load into my palm.

"Wipe the mess onto my cock and watch it drip," she ordered. I slid my white coated palm across the head, which was moving slightly from her masturbating hand beneath it. The gooey sperm ran down the brown dildo in several separate trails, flowing off the head and tracing the bulging veins molded into it. "Now lick it off, smear it on your face. Wear the blowjob orgasm like I am sure you had intentions for me to do, you bastard!"

I remembered when I was indeed naively thinking of my jizz all over her lips and tongue, right before I came in front of her that first time, and then my shock at her command to pour it onmyface. Since then, the game had certainly progressed into things I had never imagined myself doing. I kissed, licked and slurped the semen off Za'ana's brown strap-on, which seemed to have a life of it own as her hand beneath jolted it around frantically.

"Lie on your stomach you bitch!" she said, breathing heavily, leaping off the bed. She grabbed the feather boa, still coiled around my neck, like a dog's collar and yanked my neck until I was face down. "Spread your legs!"

I heard a night table drawer open. I then jumped as I felt something sharp digging into my balls from behind. I remembered that she kept weapons in her night table in Rodanthe. This suddenly seemed a little dangerous, maybe I would end up with my face on a milk carton. I hadn't even told my parents about this little detour. They thought I was safely in Florida in a drunken stupor trying to navigate under bikinis, not being castrated by a crazy woman. I then realized the object must have been a small soft cover book or something. It withdrew, and I heard a rush of air and felt the sting of being paddled. I slid my hips around as I took several more blows from the island phone book, with Za'ana cursing in other languages as she swung away.

She then ordered me onto my back, hose-covered legs and fancy shoes in the air. I presented my reddened ass to her and held my cheeks apart. My balls were loosening up and my softening dick pointed toward my stomach.

"Beg for my cock! Beg to be fucked hard!" she yelled.

Za'ana was rocking back and forth slightly, her busy hand buried in her shorts, rubbing her clit briskly. The brown latex dick seemingly throbbed with anticipation, a compliment, I guess. Perspiring, her hair had fallen partially out of the baseball hat. She looked beautiful, even dressed like a homey with no makeup or jewelry. I had barely gotten out a few words requesting anal abuse when I saw her hips thrust forward and felt my asshole quickly spread open. I grunted loudly. It hurt because I hadn't had time to try to relax. Luckily the lube did its job, allowing the head past my sphincter, and moments later she withdrew.

"Keep begging!" she said, but her voice cracked, and she was trembling.

Again I cried out as she plowed the dildo into me, this time a second thrust buried it almost completely. I began to squirm my hips around and moan a little, as the initial pain subsided and my ass happily clamped around the latex dick. The pleasure didn't last long as my hips jolted upward suddenly as she practically jumped in the air, making the dildo flex and stretching my asshole toward my balls. She moaned loudly and jolted her hips a second time The business end of the brown monster was nearly vertical, pointing downward as it slipped out of my hole, pushing painfully on the side nearest my crack. Once free it sprung upright, spraying drops of lube and all over my stomach and chest. I was breathing heavily.

Za'ana paused, her hand practically pushing the shorts down as she fingered her clit. Her moans and gasps increased, and she staggered forward, lining up for another run at my hole.

"More, please More!" I said, then felt her hand on my nuts. The was the first time she had touched them directly. My dick began to grow again as she fondled them with increasing harshness. Distracted by her attention to my hairy balls, I didn't relax my asshole in time for her next forceful thrust with the latex dick.

The next thirty seconds or so were some of the most painful but thrilling yet, as she violently and repeatedly plunged the brown dick into me, grunting loudly and fully withdrawing each time. She approached from different angles, an affect worsened by my squirming hips as she was clamped onto my nuts like she was riding a mechanical bull. I moaned and gasped loudly and could feel my sweating face flush as my lower body cramped up from the various forms of pain that radiated from my ass and balls. I was nearly in tears when Za'ana froze, cried out herself and then convulsed as a long orgasm seemed to overtake her. Luckily, she had released my nuts moments before her nails dug into my thigh.

"Get up on all fours, like a pussycat," she ordered several seconds later, catching her breath, "so the people on the boats can see you better, getting fucked hard in the ass!"

I did so, and she climbed up behind me. Her hand felt great on my hips as she slid it in, of course after I begged for more. She pumped my asshole steadily, but more calmly. The back and forth motion felt awesome and I got chills soon afterward and my dick began to stiffen. It felt great having her so close, feeling her thighs and pelvis bump against me. She alternated holding me by the garter and the boa, when she wasn't smacking my left ass cheek. I started to stroke my meat at her command, again I leaned on one hand. She spat on my back several times and demanded I repeatedly express how good it felt being buttfucked raw, and how loved being her disgusting bitch. The words eventually transformed into labored moans, nearly in unison as she pounded away, the bed protesting loudly with squeaks and bangs as it collided with the wall. Anyone within earshot of the cabin would have known what was going on.

"Squirt your mess into your hand like last time!"

After several more minutes of her unrelenting onslaught, I dropped to my left shoulder so I could come into my palm once again. I shuddered as my load burst out, its intensity increased by the incidental pressure on my prostate. Immediately afterward, Za'ana pulled out, leaving me out of breath with a palm full of warm jizz. She had me wipe my hand in my ass crack, not a surprise, since I knew she liked to see my asshole dripping with sperm. Without the support of the latex dick, the ring of stretched muscles that used to be my anus began a painful attempt to close. I tried to remain motionless, as any movement made the pain worse. I felt Za'ana get off the bed.

Her next move surprised me. I suddenly felt a slick, wet sensation in my asshole, and heard moaning. She was shoving her tongue as far as she could into my open rectum and getting off on it, judging by the sounds she was making. Her slick tongue was somewhat soothing as she probed deeply, her nose buried in my crack. Her hand felt wonderful as it clasped my left cheek under the elastic strap of the garter. I heard her behind me, repeating short, high pitched squeals as she had at least one more orgasm while her tongue explored my throbbing inner walls. After a couple minutes, she pushed my ass downward toward the bed, and I laid on my side. She stepped around to face me.

Za'ana was beautiful, even in her current state. Her damp hair was in a morning-like disarray and some was down around her shoulders and matted to her neck. The hat and football shirt were gone and she had apparently let her shorts and the strap-on fall to the floor. Her exposed bronzed skin and the black sports bra were shiny with sweat. She quickly yanked the bra over her head. Her tits popped out, nipples at attention and seeming to enjoy the sudden end to their suffocation. They had definitely spent more time on this trip without support than with. She leaned down to kiss me.

As Za'ana got closer, I could see her lips were coated with a foamy, light brown mush. In a moment her tongue pushed its way past my lips and I tasted a bitter combination of semen and intestinal juices, thickened by the lube. The bliss of her tongue probing my mouth was all too brief. She dropped to her knees and looked into my eyes, stroking my sweaty hair for a moment.

"Very good. I'm going to take a bath and then sleep in the other room tonight, since you will need the toilet," she said before rising and stepping away.

She did call me into the bathroom to wash her hair as she reclined in the tub. I enjoyed being able to touch her, the sensation of the warm suds and the view of her glistening, partially submerged body. I was hoping I would be asked to help wash the rest of her, but she insisted I leave as soon as her hair was rinsed.

4

The next morning I awoke stiff and sore, compounded by trips to the toilet, as everything, even water, ran right through my colon like the express lane on the turnpike. Za'ana burst into the room, wearing shorts and a tank top, carrying coffee and some pastries for breakfast. After we ate, she reemergerd onto the deck, topless, wearing only a bikini bottom, toting flippers and snorkel masks. I was really enjoying the dress code on this island. We were going to spend the day at the cabin, camping out by the rocks at the base of the small cliff. A tiny beach about the size of half a volleyball court sat between two rock formations. That would allow us to keep me close to a bathroom, she explained, mentioning her discomfort when she first had anal sex, a comment that sent my imagination into overdrive. I nearly sprained my ankle, tripping as I paid more attention to Za'ana'a bouncing tits than my footing on the old zigzag stairway.

We set up our beach chairs and relaxed for a while. Once the sun fully lit the cove, we put on the flippers and masks and made our way out into the water. It was blue and crystal clear and all kinds of fish swam around us. Her tits took on a beautiful, conical shape underwater, and undulated gracefully with her swimming strokes. The undersides of the sailboat and their anchor ropes were visible in the distance. We paddled around a while, and lifted our masks and kissed like high school kids whenever we surfaced. She even had me lower my trunks and release one of my liquid shits underwater while she watched, which I was told resulted in a drifting brown cloud that sadly attracted a few fish. The rest of the day was quiet, as we sat in the sun, Za'ana topless, until dinner time, when we had a pizza delivered.

Similar to our previous after dinner routine, we showered separately, and I was in the bedroom, sitting in a wooden armchair, wearing only a t-shirt as requested. Za'ana strutted in, looking awesome, wearing a silky red top and short black skirt. The top was sleeveless and only had small black lace shoulder straps. The bottom hem had the same lace and came down to a point in front and back and was open on the sides over her hips, exposing her tan skin. Her tits flailed around freely beneath, their soft nipples often pushing outward against the thin fabric. Her makeup was done and her light eye shadow and yellow nails contrasted with her dark bronze tan.

She was carrying a roll of clear package tape, and I wondered what awaited me next, maybe some kind of lap dance. I sat still as ordered. She taped my wrists, ankles and upper body to the chair, cursing as she yanked on the noisy, sticky roll. She walked away, rummaged around in one of her suitcases and and stepped into a pair of heels. My dick began to stiffen just watching her.

"How do I look?" she asked from across the room.

I responded with multiple compliments, but I couldn't figure out where this game was headed. She was preoccupied, and it almost seemed like she was going somewhere.

"Oh, I hope I'm not late, " she mumbled.

"Huh?" asked, dumbfounded. I began to feel the way I did when I first met her, when I thought she was a complete bitch. My stomach hurt.

"That voicemail I got today?" she said casually, "it was from Amir, an attorney in the federal prosecutor's office. His plane is arriving at 7:30."

I had seen Za'ana on her phone today, when I was returning from a trip to the bathroom, but didn't think anything of it. There had never been any mention of anyone joining us. I could see myself suddenly becoming a third wheel. My head was spinning and I thought I was going to puke, then calmed down a little. Maybe it was another couple she knew.

"So you're picking up a friend from work and his girlfriend?" I asked naively.

"No Amir and his friend, I don't know his name. I am not even sure if they have girlfriends or are even married. I just met him two weeks ago. I invited him down to party, and told him to bring another guy." She put on several pieces of jewelry as she spoke, including a large gold necklace that looked like something Cleopatra would have worn.

"What? What the fuck are you talking about!" My pulse began to race. I started to tug at my taped arms, they would barely move. I didn't want to share her for even a moment, even if we were just meeting them for small talk and drinks. I feared there was more to come. I hoped these guys weren't going to take over for her dildo.

"It's my last surprise of the game! You get to watch me have sex with Amir and his friend tonight and the rest of the week if you want! We're going to have wonderful time! Aren't you going to love that?" She looked at me, smiling broadly and tilting her head condescendingly.

"What!" I screamed. "No! No God damn it! What the fuck is this?" It should bemefucking her.Onlyme.I'mthe one who's eaten her shit and let her ream my ass raw. I'm the one who, up until this point, was crazy about her. Why would she let some undeserving bastards she hardly knew have her, when it had taken me months and hours of pain and humiliation to get this close?

"I told him you are my unfaithful lover and as revenge, I was going to have a threesome with his friend right in front of you. Don't worry, we'll keep all the lights on and stay close to your chair so you can see and hear everything. Oh, it's going to feel so good to finally have a cock inside me! Maybe two!" She actually giggled. "You have made me so horny, Robert, thank you!"

She pulled something out of her luggage. It looked like a dog toy and collar. As she approached I struggled harder, with no luck. She knew her restraints well, no doubt from her job. I then remembering her trick on the hillside in the cold on the trip to the airport, I realized this was part of the game, and calmed down a little.

"Okay, you got me." I said with a sigh. "What do I have to do?"

"Nothing, just sit there like a good boy. We're going to stop for a couple drinks on the way back, and then you get to watch!. You will love it! Don't you want me to be satisfied, Robert?"

"Yes, butIwant to satisfy you!" I said, thinking this was some kind of test. I was really confused.

"I fucking told you in the car," she yelled angrily, "this was thegameand not a hook up. I thought you understood. Did you think I was going to let youpenetrateme?"

"Okay, I get it," I laughed nervously, "What do I need to do?" I said, still thinking she was bluffing. But I realized this whole affairhadbeen weird all along. I hadn't even touched her tits or even her bare ass yet. Her kisses seemed to only be to pick up or drop off loads of horrible tasting things. I wanted to call her bluff. "This is bullshit, isn't it? There's no one coming, is there?"

"You don't believe me?" She stepped over to her purse and retrieved her phone. "Listen, you stupid ass!" she yelled, tapping the tiny keypad with her yellow nails, then holding the phone to my ear.

A recorded male voice blasted out of the tiny speaker. "Hi Zay, it's me! Our plane was late into Miami. We won't be there until... um, seven thirty," the voice said in a middle eastern accent, similar to hers. The final words were in a cheerful, melodic tone. "Okay, we can't wait to see you!" A beep followed.

"See! They're on their way!" She flipped the phone shut. "And so you don't cause any trouble..." She bent over with the object, which I realized was a ball gag.

"NO!" I yelled, realizing she was serious. I had really fucked up. I pictured myself tied up and being laughed at by her and her new friends, but the worst part was that I thought she really cared for me. I was such a dumbass. Crushed and angered, I used the only weapon I had left, my mouth. As she reached up to put the ball gag in my mouth, I flung a wad of spit onto her forearm.

Za'ana immediately stuck a finger in each of my nostrils and pushed my head back painfully, and held it there. I struggled against the tape around my extremities and body.

"You know I can knock you unconscious with one punch." she said, gritting her teeth as she spoke into my ear. "Just for that," she said, referring to my saliva on her arm, "I am going to spit their orgasms down your fucking throat!" She pushed back even further and released my head as my neck cracked.

"Let me go! I'll fucking leave now! You can have fun with the two assholes the rest of the week. They don't give a shit about you! I do! Why don't you under...." My mouth was suddenly filled with the rubber ball, luckily it had holes in it to help me breathe. My nose was running and I felt tears stream down my cheeks as my eyes filled with water. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was so fucking stupid to think I could handle anything like this. I just wanted to go back to school. I felt the belt tighten around my cheeks and the back of my head. I struggled briefly but realized it was futile. I exhaled to clear my nose, as snot began to gather on my upper lip.

Two beeps from a car horn sounded from outside.

"Oh there's the taxi!" she said, her tone suddenly cheerful "I'll be back in a couple hours. Think about how lucky you are to get a live sex show! Just me and the two horny bastards! I hope his friend finds me attractive," she said as she reached under her top and tugged at her nipples to stiffen them. "Au revoir!" She rushed out of the bedroom.

I heard the front door shut, then moments later a car door slam, and the taxi drove off. Tears continued to stream down my face. I reveled in my self-pity for the next several minutes, until there were footsteps on the darkened deck. I was facing away, so couldn't see, but heard the sliding the glass door rolling open. A tropical breeze drifted into the room.