All Comments on 'Dazzlers'

by Sunnie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
maybe

i lived in indiana about the time you were born. you maybe my daughter. i remember dating a woman who wasone wild carzy bi fuck. her wings were a little bigger than yours but she could fly. you have a wonderfully filthy mind for a tight assed hoosier. whatever body or bodies or genders are in bed with you, they will certainly enjoy it as much as i enjoyed reading your tight, well written yarn that stayed right on pace. and yes i know, i should have said may be, instead of maybe. i aint no fucking moron!

D-ManD-Manabout 20 years ago
Excellent!

Great story. My wife and I used to frequent the local strip clubs, and we almost hooked up with a dancer or two, but just couldn't make that final connection. Would love to hear about more strip club visits!!

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 20 years ago
Lil Dazzler~

Sunnie is a lil dazzler of her own, her witty and charming way with words is very provokative and tantalizing. Nice read S~

congruouscongruousover 19 years ago
dazzlers

Truth or fiction, I enjoyed your writing very much. I could visualize the whole story without having to stop and reconsider the scene.

Keep on!

XenolanXenolanover 18 years ago
My favorite!

This is one of my very favorite fantasies. Thanks for creating it so well and so hotly!

MileneMilenealmost 17 years ago
Got my juices flowing

Great story! I am obsessed with strippers myself and I dream of having an experience like the one in your story. Thanks so much for writing it. It got me nice and wet. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous