All Comments on '(DBZ) Two of a Kind Ch. 04'

by Darkinferno

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No stars from me..

Yes I'll admit the eroticism is what saved the story.. But as a huge DBZ fan, the least you could've done was put a bit of emphasise on the fight scenes as you did with the sex scenes.. Yes this page is all about Eroticism, but let's be honest.. Your doing a DBZ after all..

The thought of Goten & Pan exploding into Super Sayan Lvl.(whatever) in the middle of a wedding they both detest, would've been a fucking awesome addition to the Story.. Kinda like a Shakesparean Tragedy full of Energy Blasts, Kamehameha's.. The works... And then finish the story off with a nice juicy fucking..

The only thing I didn't like about the theme of this story was how they judged Goku for being a neglectful husband (which I totally agree with) but then again if it wasn't for Goku, the planet would be long destroyed and nobody would be fucking anyone.

Oh well at the end of the day.. It's your story..

And pay no mind to my comments.. I'm just another DBZ Fan..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkinferno@Darkinferno
Name: Darkinferno Nationality: British Favourite Movie: Underworld Favourite Book: Game of Thrones I'm Darkinferno, I am an independent self-published author who enjoys writing fanfiction as a hobby. My favourite animes are - Dragonball Z Black Lagoon Gundam Wing Iny...