DC Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjking
bjking
257 Followers

He backed off, said, "Gotta go." I nodded, and he said, "Maybe tomorrow." I got out of his car and watched him drive away, then went on up to my room.

I stripped off all my clothes and got in the shower, did a quick wash, then proceeded to jerk off. Nothing fancy, I just took the fast track, trying to get my rocks off and relieve some of the pressure I had built up. It didn't take long. I felt that stirring sensation in my balls, my cock felt like it was going to explode, my mind went blank, and I erupted. It came flying out in a series of powerful shots, all over the shower floor and walls. I just kept stroking myself, coaxing out every last drop, high on the incredible sensations I was giving myself.

When I was finished, I got out of the shower and dried off. I looked in the mirror. The man looking back at me said, "Cocksucker! Slut! Cum eating pig!"

I gave my reflection a big grin, thumbs up. "Yeah, how 'bout that? Not too bad for a horny old white guy. I'd do it all again, absolutely."

The man in the mirror grinned back at me. "Maybe tomorrow?"

bjking
bjking
257 Followers
12