DC&H

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that I should move but I could not resist enjoying the view for two more minutes. In those two minutes my world changed. I watched what was happening and then dashed to my car. I opened the car door and pushed the button for the garage door opener. The door took about fifteen seconds to open and then I pulled the car into the garage. As I walked up the steps to the kitchen door I hit the button to close the garage door and waited for it to close before opening the door into the kitchen. I figured that should have given Kathy enough warning that I was home.

As I stepped into the kitchen I was sure I heard a door close somewhere else in the house. I walked through the kitchen and into the dinning and then the living room. There was no sign of Kathy.

"Kathy, I'm home," I yelled as I started up the stairs.

As I walked into our bedroom I called Kathy again and this time she answered.

"You're home early. That's great. I'm in the bathroom getting ready. Why don't you use the shower in the guest bathroom?" Kathy said.

"Why?"

"I'm busy in here," she said.

I pretended that I didn't hear that and just walked in on her.

"What did you say?" I asked.

Kathy was sitting on the side of the bathtub and when I came in she quickly tried to cover herself but not fast enough.

"I told you I was busy in here, get out."

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Kathy gave me a nervous look and then let her hand drop away exposing what I had already seen. Her pubic hair was covered with shaving cream. She had been just ready to start shaving when I walked into the bathroom.

"It was supposed to be a surprise," she said.

"For who?" I asked.

"For you of course. I wanted to surprise you when we got home from the party tonight," she said.

"Did I ever tell you I wanted you to shave your pussy?" I asked.

"No, but I thought that..."

"I don't ever remember you telling me that you wanted to shave yourself," I said.

"I know I never mentioned it but..."

"Where did you ever get the idea that I wanted you to shave it? Most certainly not from me," I said.

Kathy was struggling to come up with an answer and I was getting more angry by the second.

"I just thought it would be something different. A lot of girls are doing this now and I thought you might like it," Kathy said.

"Shouldn't we have discussed this first to at least see how I felt about it?" I asked.

"Maybe but after all, it's not that big of a deal and it is my body and if I want to shave off my pussy hair that's my decision. If we don't like it, it will grow back."

She did have a point but I wasn't giving in because there was more going on than what appeared at the surface.

"Don't shave it now," I said. "We can discuss it later and if it's is that important to you, you can shave it tomorrow."

The look on Kathy's face was more than just anger, there was also fear. I could understand the anger, that was directed at me, but I couldn't understand the fear.

"I am ready to do it now so why should I have to wait?" She said.

"Because your husband is asking you to wait," I said. "I don't like bald pussies. I don't want to feel like I am having sex with a child when we make love. Why is it so important that you have to do it now?"

"I was all set to do it and I want to do it now. It's my hair and if I want to shave it off I will shave it off," she said.

"Okay then, go ahead and shave but if you do you will have to go to the party alone." I said and turned to walk out of the bathroom.

"Why are you being so unfair? It's just something I want to do so why do you have to make a big deal out if it?" Kathy asked.

"I am making a big deal out of this because I don't think you're telling me the truth about why you want to shave your pussy," I said. "You know I like your hair so I know you weren't thinking of me when you decided to shave yourself. If you can't tell me the truth then I will not discuss this any further. You can leave it alone and we will go to the party or you can shave it and go to the party by yourself. It's your choice."

Kathy gave me a sullen look. She put the razor down and climbed into the shower. I showered after Kathy and then lounged around in my bathrobe and drank a beer while Kathy was putting on her make up. Kathy didn't speak to me the whole time we were getting ready to go. I knew that she was pissed at me so I didn't try to start any conversations as that would only increase my own anger. I just tried to watch her surreptitiously as she got dressed. I saw her put on black thong panties and a black bra that just barely covered the lower half of her breasts. This ensured two things, first that there would be no panty lines apparent in her dress. Second, her nipples would be very apparent in her dress.

As angry as Kathy was with me I would have been very surprised if she was dressing that sexy for me, unless it was to make me jealous. I wondered if not me then for whom?

Next Kathy sat on the edge of the bed and put on a pair of black thigh high stockings. As she was rolling her stockings up her legs I wondered if she was aware that I was watching her. Kathy didn't seem to acknowledge my presence in the bedroom. When she had both stockings pulled up, she got off the bed and walked to her closet. Even with everything that was running through my head I still got an erection as I watched Kathy walking away from me. She disappeared into her closet and came out a minute later with her black cocktail dress already halfway on. She walked into the bathroom as she pulled the dress the rest of the way down. Then she sat in front of the mirror and fixed her hair.

When Kathy came out of the bathroom and stood in front of me I could feel my anger melting, but I couldn't allow that. I was going to need it to stay strong because I still didn't know what lay ahead of me that night.

At 7:30 I asked Kathy if she was ready to go.

"I'm ready," she said.

"You look really hot," I said. "You are going to melt someone's heart tonight."

Kathy turned to go out the door and said, "Yours, I hope."

I wondered if she meant to melt my heart or break it.

We drove the first fifteen minutes in silence before Kathy finally spoke.

"I am sorry about the shaving thing," Kathy said. "I just thought it was a good idea at the time and I am so nervous about tonight that I guess I just kind of snapped when you gave me a hard time about it."

"No problem," I said. "We can discuss that over the weekend but let's just try to have some fun tonight."

I was trying to lighten the mood a little.

The party was being catered at the company's offices in a large classroom on the first floor. As soon as Kathy and I walked in and checked our coats Hanson came over and said hello. Then he took Kathy aside for a minute. I thought that I could feel my blood pressure building as I watched them carefully to see if I could pick up on anything they were talking about. Kathy had nodded her head yes a couple of times and then she shook her head no and Hanson seemed to get upset and Kathy got more animated. It looked as though their conversation ended when Hanson started to walk away from Kathy but then spun around and came back but now he was smiling. It looked like he was suggesting something to her and I could tell she wasn't happy about it but she nodded her head yes and then Hanson left.

When Kathy came back over to me I asked her what he had wanted.

"The National Pharmaceutical deal is closing tonight. I have to go to a meeting at ten o'clock with Jack and Mr. Bartlett. If the meeting goes well we will get the National contract."

"So, you'll get your promotion then?"

"Yes, if everything works out."

Kathy didn't look as happy as she should if she was getting what she wanted.

"Then we can start trying to make a baby?" I asked, hoping to get a reaction from her.

"Yes, we can start our family," she said without emotion.

I wanted to shake her and say, "What the fuck is going on?"

I had a problem in that I was already beginning to get an idea of what was going on and it was up to me to figure out what I was going to do about it.

As we walked into the big room were the party was being held Kathy slipped her arm through mine and leaned close to me. The room was nicely decorated and there were several tables around the outside of the room. There was a band set up at one end of the room with an area for dancing. At the other end of the room they had set up the buffet and next to that an open bar. I scanned the room to see who was there. I don't know many of the DC&H people well but I am good at remembering faces and I had seen most of these people many times over the last six years and I had a pretty good idea of who belonged there and who didn't and it didn't take long to spot him.

He was standing next to the bar by himself. He was maybe thirty-five years old and about six feet tall. He appeared to be a fit 175 pounds. He was dressed in a dark blue double breasted Armani suit and I guessed that he would be considered a handsome man.

I pointed to him and asked Kathy, "Who is that guy standing over there by the bar?"

"I don't know," she replied but I could tell by her body language that she wasn't being truthful.

"Why don't we go over to the bar and get a drink?" I suggested.

"There are some of my department members over here that I would like to say hello to. Why don't you get us both a drink and I'll wait for you over here?" she said.

I made my way over to the bar and order Kathy a glass of red wine and got myself a beer and then turned to the Armani suit.

" Mr. Benson, how are you tonight?"

A look of surprise briefly crossed his face.

"How do you know me?" He asked.

"It's my job," I said. "I have to take this wine over to Ms. Alpin and then I'd like to come back and talk to you if you don't mind."

Mr. Benson studied me for a minute. I could tell that I worried him but he didn't seem to be afraid of me. For a moment I thought he might know who I was but I didn't see how he could. It had to be something else about me that was bothering him.

"Oh, okay. I'll be right here," he said."

I took Kathy her drink and said I was going to circulate while she talked to her friends.

"Don't wander off on me," she said. "I need you to stay close to me tonight"

"I won't be gone long. I don't want to sit here and listen to you talk shop with your friends right now," I said.

Kathy gave me a sad look as I got up from the table but she let me go. When I was sure that Kathy was no longer paying attention to what I was doing I went back over to Mr. Benson.

"My name is Fred. I work in security for DC&H," I said. "I just want to make sure there are no problems tonight. I guess Mr. Hanson has a fun evening planned."

"That's what he tells me," he said. "I am just killing time until the fun begins."

"I guess for you that begins around ten o'clock," I said.

"You seem to know everything," Mr. Benson said nervously.

"Like I said, it's my job to know things. Tonight I am to make sure no one bothers you and that later no one interrupts you if you know what I mean," I said with a wink and a sleazy smile. "I take it you like brunettes?"

"Love brunettes. Especially with long hair," he said.

"Like Ms. Alpin you mean?"

"Exactly," he said and this time he had the sleazy smile.

I wanted to choke the bastard but I couldn't do that.

"I'll bet you're like me," I said. "You like them with a lot of hair on their heads but none between their legs, right? I asked as I again winked and smiled.

"Bald is nice," he said as he laughed.

I learned what I needed from him so it was time to move away before I shoved my fist down the smug bastards throat.

"I have to circulate now. Got to make sure that no one is here that ain't supposed to be here. If you have any problems just come find me. I'll be around," I said.

I was muttering profanities under my breath as I walked away from him.

When I got back to the other side of the room the band had started to play and a man approach Kathy and asked her to dance. She very nicely but firmly turned him down and then grabbed my arm and dragged me out to the dance floor before I had a chance to sit. As we danced I kept an eye on Mr. Benson to make sure he wasn't watching us. I didn't want him to figure out I was Kathy's husband yet. I was still formulating my plans and didn't want them blown before they were even complete.

I was still trying to figure the last few pieces of the puzzle I was dealing with and it was already 9:30. My nervous stress was causing my stomach to do flips.

The song ended and I started to move back toward the table where Kathy had been sitting when the band started playing a slow song. Kathy pulled me back onto the dance floor and was holding me close to her. Kathy always did like to dance close to me but it seemed that this time she was trying get inside me. She was holding me so tightly that it was uncomfortable.

At one point during the dance I noticed the Benson was looking at me and seemed to be a little uptight. I smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up sign and then tried to ignore him. I wondered if seeing me dancing with Kathy made him suspicious that I wasn't who I had claimed to be but by then I no longer cared.

When that dance ended we headed back to the table. I was just sitting down when I saw Greg Bartlett approaching us and he was carrying a small package in his hand. He pulled Kathy aside and whispered something to her and handed her the package and then left. Kathy came back over to the table holding the package behind her back and bent down to speak to me.

"I have to go to the girl's room," she said.

When I looked up at her I could see something in her eyes that made me feel sick.

"Don't do it," I said.

"Don't do what?"

I grabbed Kathy's arm and held it as I looked into her eyes.

"You know what I am talking about. You know I am not stupid. I know what's going on here. Stop it now."

"I don't know what you are talking about," she said. "I just have to go to the girl's room."

Kathy pulled her arm away from me and I watched her walk away. She didn't look back.

While she was gone I reviewed what I knew and what I had figured out from the things I had seen. For me the problem started the first time Kathy referred to Mr. Hanson as Jack. That had bothered me but things didn't start to escalate until the sudden onset of Kathy's depression. That's when she told me that the National Pharmaceutical deal was in jeopardy and that if it failed it was going to be her fault even thought she didn't do anything wrong. Then there were all of the meetings with Bartlett and Hanson and a meeting with the customer. Kathy seemed to be tracking her menstrual cycle, or somebody's, and according to her calendar that night was a fertile night. I still couldn't make sense out of that because Kathy was still on the pill.

Then there was the argument we had about her shaving her pussy. Kathy never told me the truth about why she was going to do that and I never told her what I had seen earlier that evening when I was standing on the porch. That I had watched her through the window while my world crumbled around me. What I saw was Kathy standing in the nude in our living room and I was thinking about how beautiful she was when I saw a hand reach out from the chair she was standing next to and cup the left cheek of Kathy's buttocks. She flinched a little and I could see her gluteus muscles tighten as the man's fingers tried to work their way into her crack. The fingers stopped moving for a moment and Kathy's muscles seemed to relax. Then the fingers delved deeper into her crack and started moving lower going down between her legs.

I had continued to watch as Kathy turned toward the chair and the man's hand moved around to her front and was running up and down through her pubic hair. Then I found out who the hand belonged to. Jack Hanson leaned out from the chair and kissed Kathy on her stomach. I only heard a little of what was said before I went to the garage and opened the door.

I didn't want to walk into the house with her standing in the nude in front of another man. I couldn't handle that so by opening the garage door I alerted them that I was home and gave them time to stop what they were doing. As I headed upstairs to confront Kathy I peeked out the front door in time to see Hanson scurrying, like the rat bastard that he is, across the street to his car.

My guess was that Benson got a look at Kathy and decided he wanted her and made that clear to Hanson. She was the deal breaker. I further guessed that Benson had demanded that she shave her pussy for him. I didn't spend much time trying to figure out why all this was happening I only knew that I had to stop it before it went to far.

The fact that Bartlett and Hanson were up to their necks in this made it necessary for me to somehow fuck up their plans and try to screw them over in the process.

The last piece of all this was Kathy's trip to the lady's room. I was sure that the package that Bartlett had handed Kathy contained shaving cream and a razor. Kathy was now in the lady's room shaving her pussy so that she could give Benson the perk he had asked for. Well, fuck her too.

It was 9:45 and Kathy hadn't returned to the table yet. I was getting tense because I was running out of time. I still had not come up with a clear plan of action so I got up to go find Kathy with the idea that I was going to physically drag her out of the building and take her home and deal with the fallout later. As I started toward the door the band announced that they were taking a break and an idea popped into my head. I looked around quickly and noted that Benson, Bartlett and Hanson were now all standing together by the bar so I had the audience I wanted.

I walked over to the band as they were putting their instruments down and spoke to the lead singer.

"Can you leave your mike hot?" I asked. "I want to make a few announcements."

"Sure, no problem," he replied and handed me his wireless mike. It's already hot, just flip the switch on the side and you will be good to go."

"Thanks."

I paced back and forth for a minute trying to think of what I wanted to say and then I took a deep breath and turned the microphone on.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" I started.

I could see many of the guests turning to look in my direction but there was still a lot on noise in the room.

"Can I have your attention please?" I repeated.

The noise began to dwindle down to just a few people talking. As I looked around I saw Kathy returning from the lady's room. Then I looked over at the triumvirate of assholes Benson, Bartlett and Hanson. The three of them were looking at me with curious expressions on their faces.

"Can I get everyone's attention?"

The room was now quiet. Kathy was standing in the doorway staring at me.

"Thank you. I just want to take a few minutes to talk to all of you on this special occasion. First, I wanted to say what a great party this is. Let's give a round of applause to the people that put this party on for us."

Almost everyone started to applaud and Kathy started walking slowly toward me. Her expression was that of fear..

"I have had a few drinks and I am feeling pretty good right now so I hope the words come out right. The reason I wanted to talk to you was to share some things that are going on with me and my wonderful wife Kathy."

I gave Kathy a look and smiled at her then I turned to look the three assholes standing at the bar. I couldn't tell what they were thinking but they didn't look happy.

"First, I want to share some good news with all of you. Kathy and I are going to have a baby."

Many of the guests began to applaud. Kathy's hands went up to cover her face, which would have looked like mild embarrassment to anyone who didn't know what was really happening. Hanson looked angry, Bartlett confused but I couldn't read Benson.