Deacons and Damsels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The animal didn't care who else could see my pussy then. Continuing to suck on Dave's erection, I reached back with my right hand and flipped the hem of my skirt up onto my waist. The anonymity was more powerful, it seemed, than my frontal lobe.

Dave leaned forward and grabbed my left breast. His other hand was slowly stroking my hair. My hips wiggled side to side as he pumped his up and down. I felt his body stiffen, nearly ready to come in my mouth.

"Bing-bong," sang a soft electronic tone, at a volume that could not be ignored. "Bing-bong," again. Our hostess stood in the middle of the room and began to speak. "Please stop what you are doing, sit up, and put your costumes back in place."

- 10 -

"You are as anonymous tonight as is possible. I know the women here and they me, of course. Each has brought a willing husband, only three of whom I've met before tonight. Though some of you may work together or know each other in some other way, none of you are recognizable here. Even I cannot distinguish any individual woman or man from any other. To maintain this anonymity, please don't speak or remove your mask."

As she finished her introduction, Joan began to walk around the room. Stopping briefly in front of each man, she handed him a black scarf and a pair of arm-cuffs.

"In an environment of such anonymity, all of the taboos and politics of sex fall by the wayside. There is no shame in wanting or taking what you need... Anything goes tonight!," she emphasized. "Please make the most of what is probably, for at least some of you, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."

After taking a seat beside her husband she continued, "Gentlemen: Please blindfold your partner firmly and securely so that she will not be able to see during our first game. Place the blindfold in the notch over her eye mask so that the single white letter printed on the scarf is easy to see."

The men were already at an advantage in this game.

"Next cuff each of her arms, about halfway between her wrist and elbow. Place the leather strap that connects the cuffs neatly behind her lower back."

I could barely feel the strap behind my lower back. However, it was only long enough for me to hold my arms, tightly, along my sides.

"Once you have done both, gentlemen, please gather by the table in the center of the room. When all eight of you are there, my husband will open and raise the small wooden box so that each of you may randomly select one card. Each of the cards contains a letter that matches a blindfold."

Unable to see, my hearing became more focused. I recognized the creaks of other sofas as men left their partners. And then a scrape of the wooden box as it was picked up or opened.

"Ladies: While the men are drawing cards that will assign them to you, please move yourself so that your neck and head are comfortable on one armrest and your legs are extended down the length of the cushions."

In the next moments, the sounds of women repositioning themselves under the constraints of their bound arms overshadowed the movement of men and cards.

"Now, gentlemen: Once all of the cards have been drawn, you may walk over to stand close to the sexy damsel in distress adorned with the same letter."

"Just after I have finished explaining the rules, you will hear an electronic tone. That is when this first game will begin. Upon the tone, each man should approach the woman before him and do what he can to please her. However, he may not touch her with his penis or anywhere above her hips."

"The tone will play again automatically every 60 seconds. Upon hearing the next tone, each man must move quickly to the next blindfolded woman to his right."

"Ladies: In addition to enjoying the pleasures bestowed by the men, you have a very important task to accomplish during this game. So keep your head!"

"As soon as you realize your husband is the one pleasing you, move one or both of your feet to get his attention. If you are correct, he must immediately go to the center table to retrieve the top card from the numbered stack."

"When he arrives back to the sofa, he will remove your cuffs and blindfold. However, if he is not seated on the sofa before the tone, your husband must return his card to the stack and continue the game."

"Lest you think guessing a good strategy, know this: If you guess incorrectly, the man pleasing you gains the right to please himself instead. From the moment of your mistake, he may use any part of his body, and any part of yours. He may also do what he pleases with you if he makes his way back to you before the game ends."

"Much like musical chairs, this first game ends when there is nowhere else for the last man to go. The losing couple will play a starring role in tonight's second game."

- 11 -

"Bing-bong."

My left leg was pulled, hard by a strong hand between my knees. My lower leg fell off of the sofa, my torso sliding a bit in the same direction. My foot hit the floor. A heavy knee pushed into the far cushion. The front of my skirt was flipped up, revealing every part of my vulva to this first man.

Could it be Dave? My assailant's other knee pushed the sofa cushion down deeper. Not Dave; too heavy and brusque.

He put his hand on the inside of my left thigh and pushed that leg up against the back of the sofa. His right thumb slid up inside me. His left thumb started rubbing my clit. My body began to react, favorably. He moved his face in close. I could feel his hot breath on my clit.

"Bing-bong."

The cushion sprung up as the room filled with the sounds of men in motion.

A light caress of my leg began at the right foot. On my other leg, I could feel the hairs of his leg against my calf. This man was standing.

As his caress moved up to my knee, a second hand took a position high on my thigh. Now two hands were approaching my private place.

Dave was often gentle like this; was it him? There wasn't much time to decide. Take a chance now or wait another however-many minutes for Dave to come back?

A knee pressed down between my legs. The woman nearest my head purred. Some of the others were moaning, at various volumes.

His hands framed my pussy now: forefingers pulling my outer labia open, fingertips on either side of my clit, thumbs probing under my legs, near my anus.

This had to be Dave; he had made the same frame with his forefingers and fingertips on my pussy once years ago. I lifted my left foot up off the floor and kicked him lightly in the shin.

He paused. Then suddenly moved. I felt his penis on my lips. Uh-oh; not Dave. His hands forced my face to turn toward him; then the tip pushed past my lips and into my mouth.

"Bing-bong."

A pair of knees landed on the sofa quick, one right after the other. Hands then on each of my inner thighs. A hot breath on my clit; and then a tongue. Oooo.

This was an extremely talented tongue. Not Dave. No doubt about it!

Time disappeared inside me.

The sounds of at least two other women coming joined my own moans in a triadic harmony of ecstasy.

"Bing-bong."

Whoever this next man was, he wasted no time. He climbed right up between my legs, shoved his penis inside in one thrust, and started fucking me. Too soon to be my mistake coming back to take me.

Definitely not a rule follower, then; so probably not my Dave. He pulled my top up and over my breasts with one quick hand. Oh my god... this felt way too good. This was definitely not Dave. His penis was too long. So long it could only be Mr. Alpha Male, from across the circle.

I was enjoying this too much to complain and wished he had longer than a minute. Rules were meant to be broken, after all... My hips started moving to meet him.

Coming off the heels of Mr. Oral's orgasm, I didn't think I could come again just yet. But Mr. Alpha didn't have any such issues: He shot a huge load of his warmth deep inside me. Holy fuck, what a bad boy!

He kept thrusting until I came again; hard. It was a whole body experience this time.

"Bing-bong."

The next guy was gentle, I surmised. Good enough with his hands and mouth, it seemed. But I was still recovering from my lovely minute with Mr. Alpha. My head was too fuzzy to analyze anything.

"Bing-bong."

Another rule follower. This one was not particularly good with his mouth. A lover to be endured rather than enjoyed. I felt sorry for his wife.

I hated the feel of his short stubble against my inner thighs. Definitely not Dave.

I tried to figure out what minute we were on. More than one woman must have found her husband by now. So where was mine when I needed him?

"Bing-bong." My head was immediately forced to the left as a penis pressed into my lips. It had to be Mr. Mistake, making sure I knew it was him.

This could only mean that Dave had been with me, yet I'd missed him. He thrust deep into my mouth over and over and over. He held the back of my head with his right hand and pulled, alternately, on my nipples with the other.

Oh, god! I was enjoying this. I was feeling near orgasm again. But I needed his fingers in my pussy.

I could feel him tensing. And then he came, right down my throat.

"Bing-bong."

A pair of knees appeared between my own. Two warm hands went up under my butt to support it. Then I felt a long lick from my perineum all the way up, like a kid saving his melting ice cream cone. Topped off with a gentle kiss on my clit.

Dave! I'd finally found him. He was obviously trying to get my attention with that long lick; it was a technique he'd used from time to time when giving me head.

I moved my right heel up to kick him in the leg. He lost his balance and fell onto my stomach as one hand got stuck beneath me. Then he jumped up off the sofa.

"Bing-bong."

Shit. Dave wasn't back and already the next tone was playing. Would I have to wait for him to go around the room again?

But my blindfold was removed. The dim lighting felt white-hot. I could barely hold my eyes open. Long blinks were the best I could manage. I made out Dave's face. Then he freed my arms. Maybe he had made it back to me in time, after all? As soon as he finished, I knotted my blouse and sat up.

As my brain started to make visual sense of our surroundings, I realized that all of the other women were already seated upright, no longer in blindfolds or restraints. Three of the men were flaccid now, including Mr. Alpha. The man at each sofa held a playing card. I'd lost!

I suddenly realized there had been spectators to many of things that had just happened. How many had watched Mr. Alpha break the rules and fuck me to our mutual orgasm? Nearly all must have watched as Mr. Mistake had his way with my mouth. Had Dave seen either of those happen?

A fifteen-minute break was announced. Water and fruit were waiting for us in the upstairs kitchen.

Though we'd been reminded not to speak, Dave whispered in my ear, "You missed me, in the fifth minute." Right after Mr. Oral and Mr. Alpha; no wonder I'd missed him.

Losing clearly upset Dave. But he was still very aroused. I wrapped my hand around his warm penis, as we stood together waiting to find out what would happen next.

- 12 -

Upon our return to the basement, we found a new stage set. Seven of the sofas were now arranged in a tight semi-circle that was open toward the hearth wall; and all of the tables had been removed. Joan stood about six feet in front of the fire, between a pair of unusually shaped benches. The benches were upholstered, in a much darker color than the sofas, and lay as if they were long extensions of Joan's arms.

"Could I please have the losing couple join us up here in front? The rest of you should take a seat starting from number one, on the sofa to my left."

Dave and I approached our hostess. As we reached her side she announced, "You have failed to find each other and must now pay the price: Disrobe."

The thought of taking off my clothes made my stomach drop. Despite our anonymity and my having already been several times fucked in front of these strangers, the reality of being the only ones naked before an audience brought my stomach right up into my throat.

"Remove your clothes," she insisted.

I looked over at Dave. He turned to face the fireplace and started to unbutton his shirt. I liked his thinking, turned my body away from the crowd, and untied my top. We were now facing Joan, of course, from just a couple of feet away. But it was easier to face one person than thirteen.

Slipping the top down off of my shoulders, I handed her the blouse. Dave was out of his shirt now too. A brief glance at his chest reminded me of how hard he worked to stay in shape. Few other men over thirty could compete with his six-pack abs.

There wasn't much else to remove. Dave unbuckled his pants and slid them down over his rounded ass as I hooked my thumbs into the skirt's elastic waistband and wiggled it over my hips. Dave had gravity working with him, let his pants drop to the floor, and stepped out naked. By contrast, I had not thought far enough ahead: The skirt's waistband would not fall until it was well past my knees. To finish it was necessary to bend at my waist and thrust my sopping pussy out toward the group.

Dave nodded his head toward me slightly and we turned at the same time to face the room. The applause was unexpected, but nicely reassuring. Our bodies pleased them. Their praise felt good. My nervousness receded, some.

Waving me toward the far end of the bench on her right and Dave to the far end of the other Joan instructed, "Face each other, then lie down."

After making a big show of puckering my lips and winking at Dave across the gulf, I leaned into my bench.

It was necessary to spread my legs wide and drop my shins and bent knees into the pair of padded grooves stemming out from the rear legs, level with the floor. I thus came to lie with my butt straight out behind me. My breasts hung freely on either side of the central portion of the bench's upper hourglass. My arms hung naturally from my shoulders and found a home in a similar pair of grooves at the front.

It was a remarkably comfortable position.

Joan stepped in close to bind my arms and legs with a series of straps. When she was done I found that my head was the only part of my body I could much more than wiggle. My head could either hang off of the far end or lay to the left and back a bit to rest on an angled pad facing the seated couples. In that position I could also look up to see Dave.

I watched as Joan strapped Dave down, his head maybe eight feet from mine. His bench lacked the hourglass at the top. Instead it contained a semi-circular cutout at the bottom, which allowed his penis and testicles to hang down through the bench even as his hips remained well supported.

Suddenly my ass was raised a foot higher into the air. Then my head was lowered, nearly to the floor. "As you can see, these benches can be adjusted as you wish, by way of the pedals at the back."

- 13 -

"Each couple will now come to the center of the room, by rank, to spend eight minutes doing whatever pleases them with her, followed by two minutes with him. Each couple may also introduce one new toy from the assortment in the center of the room."

"Other than those few, there is just one other rule: If he ejaculates before this game is over, both of their masks shall be immediately removed. Then their identities in the outside world will no longer be a secret from anyone here who may know them!"

"Bing-bong."

The first couple ran toward the toys. The man was already climbing out of his pants as he stood from the sofa. He tripped and almost fell into Joan, while she slipped out of the scene and switched to spectating.

Being exposed as swingers was our biggest fear. Dave could even lose his job and be publicly humiliated. But we were in no position to argue with her rules.

Initially, the couple seemed to struggle to decide how to coordinate their decision-making about a toy without talking. He pointed toward a thin, black leather riding-crop with a long handle. Disagreeing, she pointed at a pair of nipple clamps attached by a heavy metal chain. After a pause, he nodded. Oh dear.

They met my body at opposite ends. He rubbed his penis slowly up and down the length of my vulva; an always-amazing sensation, no matter how old I get. Seconds later, she grabbed my right breast roughly, milking it hard. Then pinched and twisted the nipple to its maximum length. Her ministrations felt good in a way David's never had. She'd done this before, I sensed, probably many times; maybe even to herself.

Her husband happened to push the head of his hard shaft into my waiting slit just as the first nipple clamp locked on. A mini-orgasm struck me from the waist up, fast as lightning. Were they coordinating?

And then she was lying beneath my chest, upper body under the table; her pussy exposed to the couples on the sofas. She started sucking on my left tit, preparing it for its clamp as expertly as she had the first. Unbelievable! She bit down on my left nipple just as he pulled his cock out and started rubbing my clit with the head.

My center-ring-fucking resumed. With each thrust I could feel the silky fabric of his shirt hit my legs and ass, just before his balls slapped me underneath.

I looked up toward Dave. Was he okay with this? His penis was rock hard. It seemed to be twitching as it sometimes did when I teased him, just before he came. So he was still aroused. But an hour-plus offensive on my bound body was not among the many fantasies he had described. And no one had yet visited him yet. His masked eyes were not saying anything I could understand. Was he excited or nervous, or some combination like me?

The lightning struck again. This time it was followed by the thunder of a bearish groan let loose from deep within my body, as he made his final and deepest thrust. The second nipple clamp was now very firmly in place.

Drool spilled from the lower side of my mouth.

"Ping."

The heavy allowed gravity to keep pulling on my reins.

He left my table and ran over toward Dave. His wife had a head start and was already on her back under Dave's legs, sucking on his shaft like there was no tomorrow. Her up and down milking made it look rather long.

The man spanked Dave hard, with his hand, over and over on both cheeks, causing Dave's torso to jump forward, a little more each time.

"Bing-bong."

The couple seated to the left of Mr. Alpha was next. They quickly selected the riding crop before she helped him out of his pants. After swatting at his erection a few times, playfully, she turned her attention to my backside.

First the edge of the riding crop gently traced the outlines of inner thighs then up into my erogenous zones. Then she swatted me repeatedly from below, hitting me in the area just above my clit. Flap-flap-flap-flap---unhn. Oh. Wow. Not the expected pain; but pleasure. Flap-flap-flap---hell-o! But before I could come, her husband took the riding crop and started hitting me hard on my butt.

She moved around to the front of the bench and lowered my head as much as she could, then slid her legs under the bench so her pussy was right up under my face. I started to lick at her, hoping I had learned a trick or two from my two-plus decades on the receiving end.

Her body and face said she was enjoying my attention. But she didn't orgasm, at least not obviously. I came once, though, with a series of contractions of my inner walls, after he entered me. Her pussy muffled my scream.

"Ping."

To my surprise, her husband moved his dick straight from my pussy to Dave's mouth.

I couldn't see Dave's head from where I was but it was clear what was happening. The man was thrusting his hips back and forth and tensing his otherwise saggy cheeks.