Deacons and Damsels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His wife swatted at Dave's balls with the riding crop rhythmically, causing his lower body to tense. His butt was wiggling up and down as much as it was able, in sync with her swats, causing his penis and balls to sway. It seemed pretty certain from this body language that Dave was on the verge of an orgasm. But I was more certain he would do anything possible to keep our identities secret.

- 14 -

"Bing-bong."

Dave's mask had slipped up above his nose a bit and now covered his forehead entirely. From my angle, it appeared his mask was serving double duty as a blindfold.

What happened next will be forever burned into my brain.

Joan and her husband, who I recognized from their sofa's location, stripped each other completely naked and chose a set of anal beads wrapped around a tube of lotion.

She adjusted the bench and laid her body atop mine. Her large breasts pressed into my lower back. With my head leaned back into the pad, I could see and smell her wet pussy, which was mere inches from my face.

He entered her and pushed his curved shaft in and out, extremely slowly at first.

They were fucking on top of me! With each thrust, her weight shifted back and forth on my body. It was the single most arousing thing I'd yet experienced.

As this started, Joan lubed her fingers and ran them along the length of my crack. She put just the tip of one inside and it felt gooood, like the butt plug Dave and I had experimented with. I didn't want her fingertip to ever come out. But then it did. In its place she shoved the five beads, from smallest to largest: pop, pop, pop, oh, pop, pop, unhn; twisting the whole stick as she did. The beads felt really good going in, but were less noticeable than her fingertip once settled.

My senses were quickly overwhelmed. The squisssh-slapp-suckk sound of his penis and balls swaying in and out, ended each time with a powerful delayed bounce of the chain pulling my nipples toward my shoulders. The damp, musky smell of his and hers sex organs enveloped my face. I had to close my eyes to reduce the sensory overload. But I stuck out my tongue once, just to taste what I could of him.

"Ping."

When the bell rang, Joan quickly moved over to the other bench. She first put her head up near Dave's and nibbled on his neck. I think she also whispered something in his ear. Then she moved down a bit so she could reach her hands around the bench to fondle Dave's balls, while her husband nailed her.

Our hosts both climaxed loudly, after which they rested a moment and Joan moved her hands to squeeze the length of Dave's dick, stretching it toward the floor and gently milking out a small amount of what I hoped was just pre-cum.

"Bing-bong."

The next couple chose a strap-on, which she donned up under her skirt. Leaving his pants on, her husband started to use my mouth, slowly. At my other end, she adjusted the height of my rear so she could thrust the simulated penis into my pussy from a standing position.

It was a uniquely satisfying feeling to have all three of my holes filled at once.

But just as I thought I could feel nothing more, the beads were ever so slowly removed: pop-oh; pop-oooh; pop-oooooh; pop-ahhh; pop-unhn; pop-aaaaaaah!

"Ping."

The couple hustled over to Dave. I wondered what he must imagine, from the sounds alone, had just happened over on my side of the room.

Still wearing the strap-on, she positioned herself between Dave's legs and slowly inserted the thin dildo into his ass. As she slid it in and out of him in long strokes, he made a variety of groans and grunts and other visceral noises, most of which struck me as happy.

Her husband was close to orgasm and clearly eager to finish. He took the lube and greased his hand, then positioned himself behind Dave's bench, to masturbate facing our audience. He nearly fell onto Dave's back as he ejaculated, his soggy arch landing there.

- 15 -

My two-minute breaks were just long enough for my body to recover, sufficiently for future pleasure, from the prior eight. And eight minutes seemed to give Dave enough time to not easily come in the next round.

The couples who were finished with Dave and I had turned to each other for more sex. Threesomes had formed in two places, one with a woman receiving a cock at each end and the other with a man's penis being licked and sucked by a pair of kneeling women.

Much of the rest of the game is a blur.

I do remember that Mr. Alpha came up next or at least soon after the woman with the strap-on. He took off his pants and I ogled his nice ass while he bent over to select an egg-shaped toy from the floor. His wife raised my head and lowered my pussy, shoved that vibrating egg he tossed her inside me, up against my g-spot, then laid on her back to lick and suck at my clit; while he filled my mouth.

I wanted to please Mr. Alpha again and tried performing a sexy technique, called the "slurpee," that I'd once read about in Cosmo. This involved building up saliva in my mouth and swirling it over the head of his penis by moving my tongue back and forth.

I liked that Mr. Alpha was gentle, neither thrusting his big penis in and out of my mouth nor trying to ram it down my throat. He seemed to be just enjoying the sensations, not ready to come again yet.

His wife was also gentle and rather skilled with her tongue. I came again and again with them for what felt like one continuous, four-minute orgasm.

As they left for Dave's bench, my mask was jostled and I could no longer see either. I didn't see what happened to my husband after that. But we managed to remain anonymous.

- 16 -

After the final bell, the nipple clams and straps were released. I fixed my mask and then dizzily pushed myself back and up to stand.

Joan revealed her identity, and reminded me of my own, as she wrapped me in a hot towel and hugged my shoulders into her bare breasts, whispering gently in my ear, "I hope you're having as good a time as it looks, Sugar."

Joan freed Dave next, straightened his mask and wrapped him in his own warm towel. Then she laid out a blanket in the middle of the floor and suggested he take me there.

My David was by my side in an instant, kissing me passionately and pressing up against me. I needed to lay down, so got down onto the blanket on my back. This was all the invitation he needed to get between my legs. I could see that his penis was rock hard, but I barely felt it enter my sore pussy.

As Dave built up steam, the other couples encircled us. Several got down on their knees to pet my hair, rub my arms and legs, and caress my breasts. I hadn't thought I would be able to orgasm any more that night, but so many gentle touches reawakened my body. I could feel another flutter-wave growing inside.

Dave's intensity increased and it seemed he was on the edge. My pelvic muscles tensed with anticipation. We climaxed together. Then Dave collapsed; all of his weight pinning me.

As we lay holding each other and resting in the afterglow of our Halloween, the other couples quietly dressed and went upstairs.

A little while later, Dave and I put our costumes back on and walked, gingerly, up the stairs. Joan was waiting for us in her kitchen; dressed for bed in teal, silk pajamas. Noting that there were no cars left on her driveway she had called us a taxi, which was already waiting. As we left, masks still in place, she wished us, "Happy Halloween!"

- 17 -

I no longer had questions about what happens when swingers party. Joan was absolutely right that the reality is better than the fantasy. There's simply nothing comparable to experiencing all of your fantasies in one time and place.

In hindsight, Dave and I agree that being forced to try to some new things without needing to make our own decisions made the experience more enjoyable—that first time.