All Comments on 'Dead Stupid'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a guideline

This one I will have re-read several times... sad to say, right on the point... back a number of years ago I missed so many tale tell signs... Thks

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
It's bullshit of course . . .

. . . but good bullshit often makes a good story. Truth told, Cpete has pulled together a pile of the stuff that looks, sounds and smells just like the real thing on the tube at two o'clock in the afternoon.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 10 years ago
Fun read.

It could make your blood boil if you didn't convince yourself that it's fiction.

magmamanmagmamanover 10 years ago
I remember

Many years ago, a hot little redhead I was married to. All of these signs, just far faster than described here, like inside of 2 years.

Denial, lies, more denials, all of the signs. My 12 hour days left her with time.

Best to act if one sees the signs, close to the truth.

Well done,

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Funny....

It seems that all of "Michelle's" research was compiled from reading LW stories on literotica! But was the conclusion that the marriage could never survive the infidelity? (I mean from the TV experts POV?) Surely, this narrator decided he had to go for the divorce; that much is clear. But it was frustrating to this reader that this expert could offer no solution to avoid the divorce conclusion. Based solely on her actions, he became convinced of her cheating,(despite having no proof), and I suppose the title reference is that he had been "dead stupid" throughout the whole process of his marital separation. But what is the husband supposed to do, if the "experts" research proves that this behavior is inevitable? See, that is the thing. I know this story is fiction, but please accept the fact that all women are not as they are described in stories. The solution: know your partner completely BEFORE marriage, and never stop communicating. Even lovemaking at its best, is a form of communication. EVERY G-Damn story that I read here features a couple that forgot, or never knew, just how critical good communication was to a relationship. A wife (typical?), like depicted here, her primary flaw is taking her husband for granted. Often, that is the husband's flaw as well. Marriage is supposed to offer the security of comfort. But, no one should ever forget the hard work involved in MAINTAINING that comfort level. The realization of such begets the benefits of true love. Again, not all women are like that, so make sure you find the right one. Question now becomes, did he learn anything? Or will he make the same mistakes again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done and funny to boot!

Nothing like a little TV watching to get yourself a wakeup call. I hope he was in time to prevent losing too much money. Enjoyed this one.

DeYaKenDeYaKenover 10 years ago
The book is real

Yes I read the extract from the book on the internet too. You dressed it up well and wove it into your story, well done. It could have been boring but the way you had your character relating to it made it interesting. I have to admit that the extracts of the book published on the internet make depressing reading. Basically it says "There is nothing you can do about it, it's going to happen. You leave us with the puzzle is our hero stupid for not seeing what is going on around him or for believing an author trying to sell a book on daytime TV. Either way ity was a good read.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Was I censored?

I posted a comment a few minutes, I think, but I can't find it! Oh well, I did mention that communication does occur by more than words. It can be done by hugs or just touching an arm or a shoulder. It can be a smile or even a gratuitous kiss.

It seems to me that the talk show was selling the book and left out the cure....

I would swear that this book exists.. Oh well that is easy enough to check.

I know that if, in the fifty years we are married, my wife had ever suggested a separation, my first question would be, what is this animal? Once we had defined it would come the question why and what alternatives exist. Personally I would have preferred divorce....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better b

A chapter 2! Could stand alone but more would be better. Thanks. Great writing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Wow

A wealth of information. Makes me glad that I don't have to concern myself with a cheating wife any longer. A BTB sequel would be nice, but not necessary. Your point was made. Five Stars

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Well researched

A short story, but I know how much it must have taken to put this sort of thing together. A good read, and a second chapter is not only not needed, but would detract from the first. 5 Stars, no problem

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
'Sh*t My Father Should Have Said'

am I being perverse in wanting less of the story and yet more ?cpete knows how to command a reader's attention and dredge up old nightmare-ish memories when I bought into the concept of true love and staying the course ' no matter what '.

The story is rice paper thin but the bedrock of facts underlying the story will be ignored only by those more feckless & ' wreckless ' then myself. I'm at a total loss as to how to rate the story - this isn't literature, so much as a heads up, the part of counseling any man should hear before he says " I Do ".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
holy shitskie

this is exactly what I went thru with my first wife-to the effin T- she is now on hubby #4 and I have now been married for 30 years to a great lady-I never saw any of these symptoms in my current marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

This one really needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 2 or continuation PLEASE??

Very nicely written, this guy's were opened like he just came out of a coma!

BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

definitely need a follow up on this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lost me at 'temp the devil'

By the time I got to 'Rammon' noodles, I just bailed.

Find another editor. This was awful.

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
Oprah

Basically, we got to watch a segment of Oprah while a viewer interrupts a few times with exclamations.

cpete has a long list of really good stories. He's entitled to an occasional clunker.

cw159cw159over 10 years ago
I agee with others - More

You need to do a Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More of a "lead-in" than a story.

Needs an "add-on" to complete. Otherwise, this tale is just adrift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel would be nice

To at least find out how it turns out for poor "dead stupid".

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Nice!

Hope you continue with it.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Good

but definitely needs a follow on

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me too

Honest to God, I lived through just this set of blunders about 12 years ago. I think this plot is real life not some made up scene in a writer's imagination. To the last drop it played out just as it is written. She has been through at least 3 "steadies" since and is still looking for Mr. Right or Mr. Moneybags. I was a mid level wage earner that she was sure was beneath her level towards the end and her exact words when leaving? "I need time to find myself."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mind the gap

Good first part...I like the foundation, now build the walls...reminds me of the Story...Mind the Gap....now finish it...or turn it over to FTDS......he is what you were when you wrote the classic Blood from a Turnip....that one needs a finish also.

a

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

So well written. And totally to the point.

I was about to publish something along these lines myself. Now I'm second guessing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Follow up would be appreciated, thanks

This one's worth it, because this shit has the ring of truth to it.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Must read?

Entertaining story if you are male between 35 and 55 but for anyone else as exciting as watching paint dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
want to do.....what to do?

cpete, you have just added one of the most profound commentaries on modern marriage ever written.

There may not be any documented proof of the assertions and we're all waiting......hoping with bated breath for the sequel where the conclusions and advice are offered....

My own realizations that my wife was "dabbling" were met with a sudden career change and a move halfway across the country.

We've stayed together (for the children, you know), but I got some infrequent relief during frequent travel for nearly 15 years.

We remained married, but only had sex 8 or 9 times in the 22 years since I figured out what she was doing. Overall, the relationship was, at best, platonic.

And almost everything you called out, I experienced first hand.

Please continue the saga!

So what was the conclusion, what was the author's recommendation?

Pray, tell us O, CPETE of the vaunted view! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continuation??

Good start, hopefully there will be a contination

BTTapBTTapover 10 years ago
I liked it

No idea if the 4 stages stuff has any validity or not, but seems plausible. Good shorty.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Interesting Stages !

An interesting read and it seems there should be a follow up story ! ?

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE OLD ADAGE ABOUT SEEING AND BELIEVING

conflicts with half of what you see and read, TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Very good assay

The infidelity figures are 55% of women and 60% of men minimum one extramarital occassion in lifetime now. I think the main problem is the husbands lazy attitude. We men had to learn we have responsibilty untill the kids become 18 years old and after becoming the youngest kid 18 years to start a new life...............I LIKE THE WIFE CHANGE STORIES...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very good read!

Frickin' brilliant. You turn a research article or how to story into a loving wives story. It was humorous and thought provoking. Though I don't know how accurate the article it comes from is, (I suspect it is around 90% or more!) it is something not to be ignored. It will spark debate for sure. SirTopas wrote a story that attempted to explained our interest in cheating wives stories. It too had merit, but it is impossible to back these assumptions into predictor type data. A wonderful read. *****

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I got the decision

The character's best tactic to hide more assets from the 50-50%..................in my imagined sequel. I think our (sexual majority authors) aim to write such stories which helps the reader male buddies to find good way from the lazy stagnant living............which is the home of a huge disappointment...........

This story persuaded me to publish "How Are Not You Being Neglected?" in Loving Wives instead of Fetish or Romance against the majority reader aversion. (After end edition.) Yes unfortunatelly the ANR will not be a solution for everybody, against to decrease the cheating and divorce figures to the 10% of the all population figures, because the big part of women are not oxytocin dependent or the great part of men prefer beer to milk (and lactose intolerants). However those pairs who could start ANR they may have a possibilities to decrease the negative tendency.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So he decides his wife is a cheating whore without proof and based on nothing more than psychobabble on a TV channel?

This guy is a fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pontification gets you nowhere Dumba

Stick to bugggering billy goats you Albanian moron, you and your closet cuckold "buddies" go hang out in the Admitted Cuckold section with huecuck or the Admitted Eunuch section with cansellyou - or start your own Billy Goat section!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wish

I only wish I'd read this 16 years ago. It brought back a lot of memories.

We are still married but only just.

5 stars.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
An answer

@ Dear Anon I prefer got friend with a betrayed ex husband to a bull who let the willing cuckold licks his cock............

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Not idiot

@ Other Anon The wife asked for separation, so he thought his marriage is dead. Against there is infidelty or there is not infidelity in it. The character does not start to rebuild his friendship to Jack Daniels or the antidepressant remedies.......However a sequel could increase this story value.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

This is one of my absolute favorites on this site. Beautifully written. A flash story of sorts. Gripping. Emotional. Would love to see it continue, but it is a nice snapshot into reality. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We need to know what the wife is really doing

Just listening to a tv show, does not make her a cheater, so we need some real facts, this guy is shutting down his marriage over some sound bits from a tv show, even if true or not . You need as sequel to see what is really going on. If they separated and he paid the bill what a fool.

cladymoorcladymoorover 10 years ago
What is the Wife Doing???

A good story but you did not finish it.

Cordially,

Cladymoor

DevotedWifeDevotedWifeover 10 years ago
Good Job, cpete: A Public Service

What cpete has done is share the highlights of a real, well-researched book, which is why so many men here who have been cheated on relate so strongly to his little story. No more story is needed, just these nuggets of vital information, for men to begin to recognize when their marriages are in more trouble than they think.

I, for one (and I'm sure there are many women like me) don't relate to what Langley says those cheating wives felt. Sure, there were times when I was less attracted to my husband than others, times when we got along better than others, but I never doubted my husband's love for me, nor mine for him, nor did I ever doubt that I had made a good decision in choosing him for my life partner. I certainly never contemplated that an affair would be the boost I needed to improve my life.

Unfortunately, that book is only about cheating wives. No one has done the research and written a book that explains the differences between women who cheat and those who don't, so that men may know how to find a woman who will remain faithful.

But I must say that I have read so many stories here in which women cheat when they are supposed to be in an exclusive dating relationship, are engaged, or married, and their men take them back, especially if they are "hot". Some of us women may be mercenary in choosing a mate by his earning power, but some of you men seem to choose with your gonads, over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A new and interesting way...

...of telling the story. In the beginning I had no idea where you were going with this and you managed to surprise me. Well done.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
well done, good story

It really does not matter if the wife is cheating. Hubby is convinced. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

Just remember a woman is just a life support for a cunt.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

SalamisSalamisover 10 years ago
A story of our times

Based upon nothing more than a TV show, our husband decides his wife is cheating! While this might sound normal for all those Dr. Phil and Oprah fans, I find it frightening.

Maybe she was cheating, maybe she wasn't; having direct evidence is something I would want before ending a marriage. But children of the 'connected' age need only the approval or disapproval of social media to make such decisions.

The husband here was Dead Stupid, but for totally different reasons.

Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That is the definition of a.

CUNT! And anyone who doesn't think she was cheating is a Cunt. I like the ending. He finally woke up.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
To Devotedwife and then my bit

Thanks for your insights on this. I think you are right on point.

Ok my bit - I like this approach on the husband finally having some clarity. If the wife has shown to have hit on the first 3 stages, she is cheating, Period! And forget all of that BS on "there might be a chance she isn't" ya and you have a better chance of hitting a big lottery. Hubby should just move on from the selfish wife and save himself all the BS that goes with her games.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Must Be Something in the Air!

Lately there has been a spate of writers unable to write complete stories or finish them.

What's up with that?

MinigalesMinigalesover 10 years ago
Devil's in the End

You shied off from writing an end. What you saw in the show was a theory. You had to prove that it had only one explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If it

If it quacks like a duck, waddles like a duck and swims like a duck, it is a duck.

MapleMilkMapleMilkover 10 years ago
Good Story but you ruined it on SOL

Changing the ending on SOL with cantbuymy's comment ruined the story.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
the squeaking of trolls resounds from the sewers

CPete, you have my sympathies. Pity about all these troll commentators who lack the capacity to comprehend fictional stories about fictional characters performing fictional acts.

Unfortunately, the Literotica site managers still lacking the technology to keep the twelve year old's from accessing this material.



Being able to dribble a few splatters of semen over your laps as you jackoff only defines you as a male.



It will be when you mature enough, learning to accept responsibility, that will define you as a man.

It is hilarious looking over the comments from the BTB lynch mob at their fulsome hatred of females. Since the only women they associate with are either plastic blow-up dolls or pixellated images.



And little boys, if all women are cheating, whoring, cheating cuntsluts, does that not include your own mothers? Is that line on your Birth Certificate, supposed to be filled in with the name of your biological father, even remotely correct or just guesswork?

Professor S. I. Hayakawa must be rotating in his grave like a water turbine at the ignorance of people who say things such as: "Threatening to cheat is the same as doing it" as they lack the capacity, heck, the competency for semantic definition.


So, that map I drew on a napkin, with a crayon, is the same thing as the actual property it roughly describes?

If i write a fairy tale does that make me a fairy?

If I write a story about a ferryboat does that make me a ferryboat?

EAPoeEAPoeabout 10 years ago
So what if he did act hastily

This is just fiction and written in the O'Henry genre of the surprise ending. Well executed and a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The only correct response is

9mm through the head.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

I hate cheating cunts. I'm gonna check out sol.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
AND SOME PEOPLE CALL IT THE BOOB TUBE

but Boobs somehow get good advice. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How about finishing this, ????

did she cheat? With whom? Revenge? How about it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If you can't finish a story...

don't write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No finnish-not enough

It was not enough for me. We have no way of knowing if his alleged sins of his wife were real or in his mind. He has no facts only a profile put together by a woman trying to sell books. The internet is only slightly worse than self help books on accurate information about relationships. If he acts on what he heard he is a fool. Go get answers, sure, bug her phone yes, hire a PI, perhaps....but we will never know if his fears are real or imagined because cpete himself just got bored and gave up. Good start but I can only give it 3 stars. It stopped about 1/3rd the way in. A good story has a beginning a middle and an end. This one never even started the middle, he just stopped.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
or not ?

Does it really matter ?

She is living in "their" home while he lives in a crappy apartment, eats ramen noodles and is paying the bills for her to live there.

He is being taken advantage of, no matter what she is or is not doing.

She clearly does not want to be with him, so why should he continue with this ?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Second time through

A fun and insightful read. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
To those wanting more

You have to take the story for what it is - a fun flash tale who is finally waking up. Most of us would have seen these signs much earlier and taken action, this guy is dead stupid. The only way this story would be able to continue is if it was done in the same vein . . . He is dead stupid, taking all of these actions to divorce her and discovering that she was not cheating. Nothing further is needed.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
P.s.

By the way, the ending on SOL is even better. Hilarious.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Sounds familiar

The 5 stages provided sound like most of the Loving Wives stories on Literotica. Grin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Except for the cheating ...

it sounded just like the end of my first marriage, except it lasted for 20 years. I lived in purgatory for a year and a half before moving on. She tried to take me for everything she could in the divorce. Funny, but during the divorce, she informed me that I should have known that she would change her mind and waited for her rather than remarry.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
left out

There is a basic biological programming in women to "remate", to find a new source of sperm every 4 to 6 years.

This is why they do the same sequence over and over, i.e. cheating on her fourth husband just like she did on the last three.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Could I get

The name of the book?

Please?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
based on some reality

Michelle Langley is the real author of real books on Women's Infidelity, the title is pretty much correct, look on the famous internet booksellers site, also here:

womensinfidelity dot com

spud65spud65over 9 years ago
Hey Cpete you suck

Another" Let's let the reader figure out the ending" story. Damn I hate them! Its as if the author got tired and just quit! I know I know it an acceptable form of literature, but it doesn't mean I have to like it!

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 9 years ago
Hmmmm

Not a whole lot of work went into this one. The infomercial portion which is over 90% of the story is taken almost word for word from the womensinfidelity.com website, promoting Michelle Langley's book of the same title. Not up to par with what I'm used to reading from you, Cpete. Sorry, because I really love your work or fun however you choose to view it. Thank you

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
shocked, but happy

i never knew, thanks may be i can be alert now, now that i know what to watch for.

oh, how women always make it our fault, so cunningly make us feel guilty!,

wow, michelle is really a magdalene among women(she reasons her own guilt, but brings some real truths to the world, gratitude in word is the least she deserves)

i hope women realise now that anyone & everyone can cheat, but only understanding the true reasons behind those feelings & desires can you may be channel it in a right direction.

if women's freedom & equality mean something then these growing trends of infidelity are only a slap in the face of women's rights by women itself. if feminists say all men are pigs/dogs, i being a man agree whole heartedly but rising infidelity means women need to fess up & say they are sows/bitches, then i would agree we really are equal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dangling Story

I agree with Spud65 in how the story ended, your choice as a writer but it does not make me happy. Using the information from the author made the story good until it was cut off and left dangling.

JamesDean56JamesDean56over 8 years ago
So what?

If this "story" was taken from the Women's Infidelity website? I would have never found that website without this story so it did it's job! Providing great info for the "Loving Wives" category as well as for those husbands, boyfriends, partners who needed it! I, for one, can appreciate information found in more than one site! Now I've got some more reading to do and some action to take! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'd love to see part 2

When he gets home and confronts her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jumping the gun

there are plenty of stories of husbands wrongfully accused of cheating after the wife finds out from another source. the wife then proceeds with whatever she planned without confronting the innocent husband. this guy is doing exactly that. title is accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it! Great LW story!!

gave you a 5

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 8 years ago
Cute and entertaiing

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Need another chapter need to hear where he was going and how he catches her fucking around

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
source of the 4 stages mentioned in story

http://womensinfidelity.com/

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

So? Feels unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

An excellent story of the truth of most majority of sexual men!! Men do not want to be cum eating cuckolds, but such is what modern society raises women to be! It is treated as 'eqaulity' that women are to cuckold men, but majority will not approve of this!! The best stories are the ones where such men leave their wifes and find better, newer young loves! In many countries it is known that younger girls make better wives as they are not yet knowing to be cheating slut whores, girls as young as 12 or 13 are the best wives for good CHRISTIAN marriages!!! I wrote stories of such on this site but was CENSORED for my beliefs, but if you want such stories I can tell where to find them.

Duna

avena@t-online.hu

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Frightening

I watched a friend's marriage follow this exact path. In the end, he was divorced and never married again. She ran off with her cheating accomplice. They never married, never had kids, after 15 years she caught him cheating on her, they split up. At about 48, she wised up. She was still good looking, she snagged herself a rich guy and got him to marry her. She has her pension now. In the end, her legacy is a life of selfishness taken to an extreme. She cheated herself out of her honor, a decent man, many long term relationships, and most importantly - children. A life unfulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Come on !!!!!

Finish the Damn story did he get divorced, was she cheating. very dissapointing

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through....

Still five stars. Still love it. Hilarious, and informative.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Only 3 Stars

Could have been more, but ended too soon!

norcal62norcal62almost 8 years ago
Second reading gives 5 * rather than 3*.

The whole tale was engaging and well-presented.

For those who want more of this story, make it up yourself. You can see where

it's going. This is not one that was left with a teaser ending, meant to upset the

reader.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Part 2

Hey write a part 2 where he divorces the wife. I mean come on, you lead us to it and then don't do it.

KRD19254KRD19254over 7 years ago
Eulogy/Part2 - is required

Eulogy/Part2 - is required. You take us to the brink but no confirmation & results to put a bow on the story? Did he have children?

There are serious truths in this story, but the time-line of 4yrs is a lil quick, I put it out to 7-10yrs. Also another point that is not mentioned is her relationships - female work/friends, such as the wife being surrounded by husband-hating divorced women who poison her mind to find every action of a husband as deceptive/wrong, turning each against him, giving her more confidence to her warped conclusions that justify her actions.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
RULE #1 WITH P/C COURTESY

let the user beware of scammers. TK U MLJ LV NV

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Incomplete!

Sounds like hubby has crossed over into the Twilight Zone!

AND,finish the damn story,would you?! Was his wife cheating?How did he go about finding out? Or was he just a paranoid ass-wad who believed everything some greedy twat trying to sell her book on TV said? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Is any of this real?

It sure doesn't feel real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MaFrepler

The dumbest fuck stick on this planet. "Is any of this real?" Whatta maroon, whatta ignoraminous. Its fucking fiction you nitwit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bob sequel

Great story, but we need a bob sequel

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Changed My Mind

The ending was fine. It was obvious where he was going!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous