Dealing with Jessie Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked "Why? What for?"

She said, "Just do it."

He did, and she climbed over into the back seat. "Come on," she snapped, "what are you waiting for?"

Oh boy, he thought. He got out and got in the back seat. She already had her dress pulled up, and she wasn't wearing any panties. She pointed to her pussy, "OK, eat me."

"What," he said.

She said, "I said eat me out."

He was game. He leaned down, she said, "While you're down there pretend you're eating a cream pie. Pretend it's Jeff Snyder's sticky sperm in there."

Gary sat back up, "What did you say?"

She said, "I said eat me out, and pretend you're slurping up Jeff Snyder's sticky slimy semen."

"I'm not doing that," he replied with some indignation.

"Why not," she said, "How do you know you haven't done it already?"

She was deliberately trying to piss him off, but it occurred to him that he might have. Who knew who she'd fucked before the retirement gala? He asked, "Have I?"

She didn't say anything for a few seconds, she looked scared. Then she said, "No, I mean it was that one time, but then you and me, we had that big fight." She touched his cheek, "I didn't mean to say that. What I mean is. I meant to say, if he was inside me then. No that's wrong. I meant," She started crying, really crying hard, "Oh God he did. He fucked me. He really did," she looked at her husband like she finally realized the enormity of what she'd done. She exclaimed, "God! Oh God! Gary, you're my, you know. I love you." she curled away, "Oh God Jesus. Gary oh no! I can't!"

He watched her, it was a terrible thing, a tragedy happening. She'd lost all aplomb. All he saw was something he might have seen in a movie, like when in that movie about Saul who became Paul and when he saw the light. What was Jessie thinking? She was scaring him. He took a deep breath and said, "Jessie! Damn it Jessie!"

She wasn't listening; it was like she didn't hear him. She was someplace else. Lost! What was happening? He didn't know what to do. What could he say? He grabbed her by the shoulders and started to shake her. Nothing! No reaction. He lightly slapped her!

She looked up, "What?"

"Jessie, you all right?" he asked.

She looked all around, "What are we doing here. Why aren't we at Denny's?" He looked close; she was like a blank sheet of paper.

He asked, "Don't you know what just happened?"

She got a sly look on her face, "You were eating me out. Why did you stop?"

He made something up, "You pinched me."

"Oh", she said, then, "I'm hungry. Let's go to Denny's."

Trying to keep her calm he said, "Hungry? We just ate supper." It hadn't been much of a supper. The girls had ordered pizza. Melanie had set four slices aside for them; all four were with pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, and onions. Jessie never liked olives or onions so she'd picked her two pieces apart. He added, "The pizza didn't do it."

She grinned, "I'm eating for two you know."

He remembered her first three pregnancies; she blew up like a balloon she ate so much, "OK, Denny's. I could go for scrambled eggs myself."

She said, "I'm getting an omelet, some Canadian bacon, and some home fries, maybe I'll get some of their pancakes."

He chuckled, "OK," and it was off to Denny's. Later when they got home, the sun was down, the girls were in the backyard with several friends. Katy yelled over, "You've got to clean the pool dad."

Melanie yelled, "Yeah, somebody pooped in it."

He yelled back, "I'll get it tomorrow." He didn't though, something else happened.

Jessie said quietly, "Want to go upstairs?"

Gary smiled, but said nothing. He was remembering her other pregnancies; how horny she got, how she ended up in bed spotting blood all during the eighth and ninth months all three times. Their moms, mostly his even though she had another job took care of her. He recalled Jessie's mom said she had a phobia, but she never said what it was.

Jessie's parents had always been helpful, but not necessarily in a nice way. Neither he nor Jessie took birth control seriously so when Jessie got pregnant right out of high school her mom and dad put them up while he finished college. They even paid his college costs, but her dad kept praising him for doing what he called "the right thing", like it was a reminder he could leave any time.

When he and Jessie did move out her parents helped them buy their first house. They more or less picked it out. Jessie's mom had peculiar ideas about the interior, and Gary ended up changing walls and fixtures. One room she insisted need to have the floor painted yellow. It made no sense, but he ended up painting it anyway.

Jessie agreed with everything her mom said even if he didn't. Her parents bought a lot of their furniture, and it was good stuff too. When Jessie needed or wanted something, anything, they bought it. Once she and he were at a jeweler's where she saw a pretty bracelet, it cost a lot, so they agreed to put it off for special, maybe save up for a Christmas gift, but when her mom found out about it she went and got it that very day.

They were always buying stuff for Jessie, but it was like they were saying, see Gary you can't afford our daughter. He didn't mind, but when his car broke down and needed it for work they bought him a bicycle, even Jessie saw the intent behind that. They did help with the girls when he started working nights at the super market. They even paid for their first vacations when the girls were real little. On the other hand he knew they bitched about him to Jessie when he wasn't home. They used to talk about the pretty girls at a supermarket and other temptations. He got it; they loved their daughter and they loved their grandchildren, but he was never quite good enough.

Yes, they sure did a lot, but there was always a price. He and Jessie would have company and if her parents were there, and they were always there, they'd talk about the things around the house they'd bought. Her mom would sit at the dining room table and say things like, "We bought the kids their dining room set, all of it. Gary didn't have any money, but we were delighted to help." Or she'd say, "Poor Gary on a teacher's salary, he doesn't make any money so when our Jessie needed a car to go back and forth to college we bought her one. We bought her a new Toyota. Gary just wasn't making enough money. We didn't mind though, we love Gary and our granddaughters."

After saying something like that she'd smile and wait for the obligatory "thank you Mrs. Pearson", or the "we couldn't have done it without you Mom Pearson". Mr. Pearson always smiled at his daughter. Jessie always just sat and beamed, while Gary always felt like his dick was being sliced off.

This is the end of part eight...

12