All Comments on 'Dealing with Jessie'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whatta' CUCK

No Balls at all

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 5 years ago

i do hope the teacher gets some sort of revenge in this. i don't much care for willing cuckold stories.

someone in this needs taught a hard lesson

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 5 years ago

as far as a writer or reader not having any balls.

you people that post comments anonymously are cowards. the writer has a right to know exactly who is trashing them.

wylie236wylie236almost 5 years ago
Rehash?

I've read this story before.......why rehash it again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hope for an upturn

I hope he shows himself as a man. Monday, walk into her office building, go to the senior partner and tell him about the entire thing.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 5 years ago
She's not we'll and he should fear for the kids safety

I think his wife has some kind of obsessive manic compulsion to get what she wants, when she doesn't get it or something impedes her then she gets violent. Couple that with her clear lack of respect for him and herself, her poor choice in accommodating that asshole and her career priorities I'D say he should get a divorce as soon as possible before she gets her ducks in a row to make his life hell. She's a lawyer, the mother of their kids and she's spiteful, his only hope to come out ahead is that he's the primary caregiver for the daughters. So maybe he gets custody and alimony/child support?

Good start to the tale, but the structure of the sentences was a bit off and made it a little hard to follow.

SystemShockSystemShockalmost 5 years ago
9 parts?

Really? Do you honestly think everything you've got for this is too good to trim the fat? Because I can tell you right now this first part alone could've had a full page trimmed from it. So much redundancy.

And besides that, who would actually put up with nine pages of this? This invertebrate of a husband and his psychotic harpy of a wife. And then there's the author's known predilection for RAAC and his use of mental gymnastics combined with psycho babble and mental illnesses to make it "plausible". Somehow, someway the wife will be able to avoid taking responsibility for her actions and it'll be up to the husband to play the Saint and forgive all transgressions against him. And the author expects people to sit through NINE parts for that. I know some people will, just like some people sit through 2-hour romcoms in theaters. But why tho?

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

Okay, so you've painted Jessie as manipulative, cold-hearted, and disrespectful. She's got an insane temper, she trapped him in marriage, she leaves all the childcare and running the household to him, and now she's become a corporate whore for her beloved career...

Great start, now it's time to incinerate the bitch!

She was a shitty wife even before she cheated, so there's no way any man would want her back after she started fucking around. At least this time the divorce courts will work for him. Her relationship with the daughters would be terrible if she was so obsessed with her career, so I doubt she'd even want custody. Between child support and hefty alimony because of their disparity in salary, the husband should do very nicely in the divorce.

He just needs to find himself an attractive younger woman, and Jessie becomes an unpleasant memory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I gave this story..

4 stars on a proviso what comes next, looking forward to the rest of the story.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 5 years ago
Going

To wait before I score this but so far it's not looking too good, the protagonist is a maggot.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 5 years ago
no yawns,

I don't know where this is going but I want to read the the rest, is he going to be the cuckolded wimp others have said, hmmm ,, I don't think so, its early days in this story, ok hes just a teacher, but I think hes gonna be a strong teacher and not be walked all over, theres something in him that's gonna come out, and somehow I don't think it will be wimpy, , you don't just throw your marriage away if you truly love your wife and family, hes gonna fight but I think it will turn out in his favour, thanks for sharing

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 5 years ago
Coward of the county?

What an unfair assessment of quiet and steady.

Well you certainly took him down low so that there’s nowhere to go but up for Gary to redeem himself. Quite providential how he, perhaps unwittingly, triggered Jessie into showing her true colors with his final passive-aggressive volley. Her tirade now allows him to back off his inclination to mollify her. Touché. Let’s see what Gary’s made of now, and how Jessie, as a cornered beast, reacts.

Jessie’s deluded smugness definitely reminds me of your character Leslie after the first Chapter of “A Simple Case of Infidelity” (one of my very favorite Jed Clampett stories). Where are you taking her? Is she ultimately going to become sympathetic, or will she remain a contemptuous shrew?

Great first chapter setup. My only impatient gripe is now having to anticipate the rest of the story. I can’t wait. Thanks much.*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Darune

A nice setup for a 9 part story

Keep it up

Neptune60Neptune60almost 5 years ago
First 3 pages

And now the trolls attack. If this goes where I hope it will then Ares will seem like a pussy cat. I just hope the next part will start to prove correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Glad to see you back .

Great beginning .

Keep it coming .

This has the makings of a great story ...... I just hope the husband comes out on top .

5 *

BOYO1STTRYBOYO1STTRYalmost 5 years ago
Urmmm!

Grow a set of balls Gary....FFS!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
One thing jarring about the story was . . .

. . . that it seemed as though Gary became a middle school teacher without going to college. These days you need your BA and your MA within five years, but the timeline made it seem as though he had neither.

As for the rest of the story, it was wholly disjointed. If Jess thought that little of him, as given in her last tirade, how is it that he was completely clueless about it? How do the first few paragraphs of this chapter line up with the end?

Of course, the idea of the long term loyal wife giving up pussy for that big promotion is an overused one, and the notion that she needed the help of her rival for the promotion to get the promotion doesn’t make sense.

I don’t know what you’re going to do with what you’ve told us is a long story; you’ve already painted yourself into a corner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wow!

What a horrible person! Because he wants to set things straight and fix the marriage he is a little wimpy mouse? If he becomes more of a man and goes straight for divorce does she think she wins and he is better for it?

I hate cuck stories but I will continue with this series at least for part 2 to see where you take this common theme.

Also, will we know how many more partners she fucked that night? You hinted she disappeared often.

One last comment. Often people accuse authors of cuck stories as man haters. In this case when I see a woman supposedly having to resort to sex and adultery as the only means to get a promotion then I think they demean women. So maybe women haters.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 5 years ago
We will see

Too early to conclude he's a dumb cuck. I'll reserve more critical comment for later parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Comment?

I HOPE that you are not going to turn this into another cuck SHIT!!!!!

"hidden boundary between God's patience and his wrath": since you mentioned HIM, I hope that in part 2 You will scorch the Earth with her and her fuck buddy.

I don't believe in burning the bitch, but the comments You gave her leave nothing but that option. Good luck!

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
Are we meant to feel sorry for this piece-of-shit husband?

This guy handed in his man-card 20 years ago. All relationships are different, I agree. But she wore the pants in this one and he seems surprised now 20 years later? For a school teacher, how retarded is he? Giving her back the only evidence he had. What did he expect when he raised the issue with her? If he had approached his wife when she was talking with her fuck-buddy in the main party room, in front of everyone, then slugged him one, then things would have happened. BOTH would certainly have lost out on getting a partnership once the whole office/ partners wives and fiance found out what had happened. But he whimped out and lost his chance and now has no evidence. Who would believe him now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not a promising start

I normally REALLY like your writing, but this is DEFINITELY not one of your better pieces. I've read all of your works here, and put this as one of your worst to date. No relatable characters, no LIKEABLE characters, and not really believable behavior.

Please tell us it gets better, back to your normal standards.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
Really? She wanted partner so much she fucked one of them?

And apparently no one is concerned about legal repercussions even though they are lawyers?

To make partner, you have to buy a partnership and that can range in price into the millions. So partners are less concerned with middle aged mom pussy and more about how much business they bring to the firm.

So having this partner just brag to his colleagues that he just blackmailed a junior partner into a sexual tryst is absolutely criminal. What the fuck kind of lawyer is he because he just committed the cardinal sin of admitting to an impropriety that can, and will, get him sued.

As a result of the authors willful ignorance, I have no choice but to give it a well deserved 1star.

May whatever God you believe in have mercy on your soul because we won’t.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 5 years ago
Husband Reaps the Whirlwind for Daring to Challenge Wife's Amoral & Stochastic Climb To Top of the Heap

Fast start out of gate for carvohi .The standout scene was drive home where Gary begins to get inkling of disconnect in his marriage swiftly followed by Jessie's virulent disrespect was excellent. The Jeffery Snyder character was caricature of buffoon and horndog.

A pro writer might shown flipside where reader understands how it is such loathsome individual masks his propensity for bragging to friends and a stranger about his unsavory carnal exploits in work setting. Maybe next installment ?

Full marks, however , for platinum scene previously mentioned *****

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 5 years ago
I.m not going to be disparaging.

but, having a similar position myself years ago did much the same as Gary: I got mad, then I begged, pleaded, threatened to kill myself and every form of emotional blackmail there is. And it never works. If this were real life and I knew Gary, I would tell him to cut his losses. Go for just staying together until the kid is in college and go for the divorce. Also, start filling his needs with someone else.

It will be interesting to see what you are going to do with this.

Regards, C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don’t worry Carvohi

Always comes through with the satisfying raac. Husband has to much ego and male pride he needs to simmer down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Trash

I like 'wife straying' stories, but this is trash. 1*

TexdomTexdomalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Liked the opening and hope the rest keeps me just as interested. So many ways this can go.

60031Guy60031Guyalmost 5 years ago

Interesting start. Looking forward to reading how things develop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This was so fucking bad

Just boring.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 5 years ago
Try to be objective

Take a deep breath and ask yourself this question "would anyone shed a single tear if they never read another word about these dreadful people?"

BriteaseBriteasealmost 5 years ago
Great start

Obviously some other commentators have little imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5*

Have missed your stories. this will be a classic.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Nice train wreck.

I gave it a 4 because your writing is good, as usual, and this looks to be a nicely developing train wreck. Those are always entertaining to read.

Your husband is too wimpy for my tastes but he isn't a pushover by any means and he is very quick witted. I'm hoping he develops some serious strength to go with his sharp mind. I hope he sorts this shitty bitch and her shitty cohorts.

There are wonderful and beautiful people like him in the world and they are treasures.

It is a crime against us all to take them for granted and harm them.

I'm rooting for him and his daughters. He has a monumental task ahead of him and I suspect he is going to get up to the task.

Looking forward to this and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So far

So far, so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm not sure how this goes 8 more chapters

Looking forward to finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Uneven, a little off, and not up to Carvohi's usual high standards.

I find this to be uneven, a little "off" somehow, and not up to Carvohi's usual high standards. The writing is not always clear. The emotions are often contradictory. And would a loving wife hurl insults like that at her husband? Maybe Carvohi's trying to show us that the wife has gone off the deep end, but I find it disconcerting. I'll withhold judgment on the story, however, until the end. -- JRZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah.......well

What a pussy!!! I'll quit reading this story if he stays with this cunt and he should bide his time, catch snyder leaving a bar one night and beat his fucking ass.

d119b63d119b63almost 5 years ago
Great beginning!

Many thanks for the new story. Looking forward to how it develops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good start

The story made me wish I could reach into the page, grab Gary, pull him close and tell him to grow a pair. The fact that I got involved enough to feel contempt for a character means the story grabbed me. I'll continue reading and hoping Gary does find his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what the fuck

I wouldn't want him teaching my kids,dumb wimp.let her walk home,when she got out of the car.you writers write b/s about how cool hubby act,that b/s.now we got eight more chapters of b/s.all he has too do drop the bitch and move on.you over thinking this story..

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Great start

I trust Carvohi will take this where it needs to go. For the idiots who are already yelling "cuck" obviously they do not have kids. From the moment of discovery, his main concern was for his daughters. He has put up with a lot for their wellbeing. He has to be careful. These are devious people (lawyers). They will weaponize the law against him and he knows it. I look forward to the other chapters. At the very least, I know there will be something worth reading every other day for a while.

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
Score at half time...Bitch2 Cuck 0

OK This story can be finished and give solace to the cuck and 'closure' to this abusive and worthless whore!

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 5 years ago
I have every confidence...

...that the cuck will roar. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
A Quick Guess

She's mentally ill, this was the tipping point, she's going to get progressively worse, he's going to go through hell trying to take care of her. There's going to be some BS about it's better to keep the children in an intact family home. Maybe some "in sickness and health" will enter into the equation.

Close?

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 5 years ago
Nine installments?

The set up succeeded in painting a picture of a narcissistic shrew for a wife. I question the need for eight more installments for the husband to leave and get on with his life.

TrishieldTrishieldalmost 5 years ago
He's too soft

He let himself be disrespected. It's not time to make deals with her. It's payback time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Borrowed Parts

This story has borrowed parts from other stories. How many times has the husband learned of his professional wife's infidelity while in the john?

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
I already have a huge problem with this story

You wrote:

"Her husband, the man she cared for more than her own life didn't know it, but his world was about to change in a most horrible way."

So, she loves her husband more than her own life. Clearly that would mean she loves him more than her job at a firm where "She hated Snyder. She hated the older partners." If she hates them so much, why is being a partner at the firm she hates so much a priority? She loves her husband more than her life, but loves to be a slut for men she hates more????

She seems to know what is coming. She willingly fucks Snyder, but he is just step 1. Snyder tells her she has to do what the older partners want. She has to know what that means she must do.. So, her husband may not know "horrible" things are about to happen, but she MUST know. Are there. other female partners? Was it worth it to them? Are they really partners or just highly paid whores? Is that why she went to law school and worked so hard, just to be a sex slave and whore?

So, even though she loves her husband more than her life, "Her husband would never understand. It didn't matter; she had to have that partnership!" So, clearly the life, happiness and love of this man she loves so much mean less to her than being a whore. Her actions go way beyond cheating or having a lover. She is selling herself into sexual depravity.

So fuck the husbands feelings.

Fuck her marriage.

Fuck her career, unless she planned to spend it on her back and used as a MAN's sex toy.

The only thing that matters is her.

Destroy everything for a title and a paycheck, just to be a partner in name only, when the reality is she is just a prostitute.

This is the problem I have with this story. A woman who loves her husband more than her life would not risk throwing him and her marriage away to be a whore. A woman who cares less about her husband and marriage than her career would do it.

Don't try to portray her as a loving wife. She isn't. She is a narcissist, driven by her ego and the need to feel important. She is willing to do anything to get what she wants and a husband and family are not important. They are distractions and nothing more.

KB

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoalmost 5 years ago
good start

your stories are always interesting and intriguing.... with that said, the character development, the personality of each... sets the tone for the consumated act and how gary and jessie will respond to the life altering event. the blase sex act that sets the wheels in motion was second to more how both parties reacted. jessie's motivation to move up the ladder is more important than her personal life with Gary and her daughters. gary is trying to level the playing field when dealing with jessie, someone who has been educated, trained and conditioned to argue, lie and now cheat to win at all costs. in addition, her irrational actions to past grade of "b" also helps clairfy her combative nature.

the follow-on segments will be interesting to see the conflicts between each other, the work colleagues and themselves individually will play out.

i think you have an interesting tale to be spun here. gary is or was motivated to save his family. jessie is determined to move up the law firm ladder. neither of these two motivations necessarily mix well. the tension is in place, what does tommorrow's installment bring? looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
sad

I would say that after her outburst, it should only take one more chapter to wrap this up. I really hope that I don't have to suffer through another 8 chapters to bring this to a conclusion. Give this marriage a quick and merciful death!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The wifes words are pretty stunning. Rest of the story will be judged based on those words

So like what does she say the next morning? I was drunk ... I didn't mean it I still love you ? That's not going to work.

1st if she said that...it would be clear that she still thinks her "husband" who dumb stupid uneducated hick. 2nd it would also mean that what she did ....in HER view

.. was not a big deal.

At this point whatever happens for the rest of the 8 or 9 chapters to the story everything has to be judged upon these words that she said at the end of this 1st chapter.

Harryin VA

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgeralmost 5 years ago
l kept waiting

for this to get interesting, you say that this is 1 of 9?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great start...

Am looking forward to the next installment. Good character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Horrible human beings

Complete waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sleeping giant

Adm. Yamamoto saidafter the attack on Pearl Harbor that they had just awoken a sleeping giant.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
So as usual

We have anon pussies calling cuck before they read the end of the story. Maybe he’s going to choke her out and sell her to traffickers. We don’t know. I’m going to assume Car is going to stretch this for drama and to fuck with the anon pussies before he has MC fuck her over. If he cucks him out, THEN we call all say FU to Car😁. But it doesn’t feel like that kind of story.

breville1breville1almost 5 years ago
The Imbalance of Power

She's got the classic symptoms - superiority complex, corporate climber, money, power hungry, selfish to the core, a husband and partner who slaved away in the early years but now not matching her drive and ambitions but just getting in the way, blind to the innumerable benefits he brings to a stable and happy family, blind to any of his sacrifices.

I can see we're set up for a long and destructive battle where everyone loses (perhaps she thinks she's won, but only in the short term). Being a lawyer to his being a mere teacher, she'll never back down, come what may, as we already read in this part.

So far an interesting plot. But nine parts could be much for a well known theme.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago
Good start

I don't normally read stories this long but with parts published every few days I should be okay. I hope it continues to be this good.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 5 years ago

I suspect Snyder will stab her in the back and actually already has with what he did in the bathroom. The wife is a fool if she believed his offer of a deal on the partnerships. I suspect the husband will leave her, but will come back when her underlying mental problems surface. The author has laid the groundwork for her to have a breakdown when things don't go her way in the firm. Of course, I could be miles off base at this point, maybe her temper tantrums are just red herrings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

Wow! That’s the best opening chapter to a story that I have read here in a long time. The third person is really working out well for me. lm really looking forward to the rest of the story

Thanks again 5*

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 5 years ago
Jed...

Let me start off buy saying, I'm sorry. The reason I'm sorry is because the only long series's that you have written that have scored worth anything have been in Romance and unfortunately I don't read Romance.

I don't like Jessie at all right now and if the story goes the way I think it will I won't like her in the end. You have already telegraphed that over the next eleven months (eight chapters) everything will go down hill. if as one comment has suggested it to become an RAAC story the only person begging will be Jessie.

I had a little trouble with your time line on how long they had been together compared to how fast Jessie got pregnant but life goes on.

If you are going to turn Gary into a cuck at least at the end of the story let him be a cuck who gets vengeance on her fellow partners.

To Reed Richards, he met Jessie when he was a junior in college and she was a senior in high school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Predictable.

The weak husband character who vomits; the career mismatch, with the wife being a "high powered" lawyer; the sex for promotion trade, the willingness to forgive and forget up until the driveway scene. Apart from the cliches, the character development of the wife is absurd....she looooves her husband...he's everything to her, but, leaving aside the adultery, she holds him in complete contempt and is quite willing to verbalize it in the most degrading ways. The story so far is just overworked LW tropes and some wildly incoherent character development. I hope it improves. BTW, the "high powered lawyer wife" is a species that exists mainly in the minds of feminists and in the minds of men who allow feminists to live rent free in their heads. I spent my career in major law firms...that is, law firms with thousands of lawyers around the country and overseas. The female partners were, almost without exception, "service partners", who just "turned the crank" on routine matters for clients. But for the demands of affirmative action, they would have been "of counsel" at best. If they were male they certainly wouldn't have been good enough to be partners. I only knew of two women who became partners because of sex. One was single and was screwing a name partner. She was forced out because the rest of us objected, and he married her. The other was married, never worked for anybody else but the married partner she was screwing, and was miserable. The guy is dead now, but he was mentioned in the WSJ regularly every year because of his clients and deals. That's why he got away with it. I generally like Carvohi's work. This one is a disappointment.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 5 years ago
Very good!

You are showing the typical bipolar disorder very well. It will be interesting to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

All this ‘cuck, cuck, cuck’ squawking when we are only 10% into the story?

Puh-lease, all of you would probably have had similar reactions trying to save your marriage and your kids from this nightmare in the couple of hours that have transpired. At this point we don’t even know whether he even got out of the car and followed her into the house or took off for a hotel to regroup and put some plan in motion. But what she said (and did) is not undoable and she shows no remorse anyway. The summary says ‘a man deals with a very sick wife’ so maybe wait and see what that means?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Buildup

This is an interesting start by a good writer. One issue that perplexes me at this point, however, is that Jessie loves her husband, he is a great husband and father and she admires him yet she looks down on him, demeans him and apparently is ashamed of him.

You realize, of course, you have thrown down a major gauntlet with part ! and with Gary immediately taking the offensive.

Carry on!

Tiny Tim

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
Schwanze1

did you lick the cum from your wife ass while you said you were sorry for her fucking your best friend. Willing cuckolds unite!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
as far as the story goes

I'll leave that rating to the end. carvohi does write some good ones, but you also write some willing cuckold shit that give the best writer here a run for their money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OK

I am hooked. This is a great start to the story and I am so ready for the next chapter. Not sure how you will be able to or actually need to draw it out for 8 more chapters. This is kind of reminding me of the great "When We were Married" story that first got me addicted to this site long ago. So thanks for writing and I look forward towards your next submission.

"Buckeye Fan"

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 5 years ago
Wow - one chapter in...

... and many of the commenters have the plot figured out. Frankly, I think some of the Literotica readers have a hard time getting past the back of a cereal box. For chrissake, let the story develop. I think the setup is good and the principals have some really interesting paradigm shifts to look forward to - so sit back and enjoy.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Doesn’t add up

Jessie is a lawyer and presumably if she feels she's ready for a partnership, she must think she's a good lawyer. However, with a decade and a half experience, she is very late getting a senior partnership, as the going rate is 5-7 for a junior partnership and 10-15 years. It is 15 years since her last child and she appears to have had little time off, with Gary taking up the childcare gaff. Now we are to believe that Snyder, a 5-years younger junior partner, has the inside track on being one of the two new seniors to be appointed this year and he's been charged with compiling the list for the second partner? That's bonkers, surely the senior partners would be the only ones with the inside track, Snyder is not going to help her get the position, he's still a fucking rival for the two positions and would be all the way up to the announcement.

Jessie's supposed to be a lawyer, yet she had no evidence that what BS that Snyder's feeding her about the SP is true but she admits to herself (and the readers) that she doesn’t know why he's got the inside track. Is he the top new business bringer, a nephew of a partner, is his girlfriend the daughter of a partner, is he clearly the best courtroom lawyer out of the runners and riders? No, she doesn’t have a clue, and tells us that fact. Yet she drops her panties, even surrenders them to her 10 minute lover even though her hubby has seen her put them on earlier, she gives up the goodies for what is basically nothing, and then seems satisfied that Snyder "will put in a good word for her". If she had to give up the goodies, if the reasons to do so were unequivocal, why hasn’t she negotiated the safety of doing the deed in a motel well away from pouring eyes and risking her reputation on the vaguest of promises?

On the evidence before us, m'lud, the plaintive hasn’t a snowball in hell's chance of a partnership in a bridge game let alone a prestigious law firm, because she hasn’t the nous, no good business acumen or the basic common sense needed to work in a legal environment.

I will read the rest of the series, because carvohi is a damned good writer, but on present evidence, Jessie's going down, probably in every sense of the word.

As for Gary, well, I sympathise with his shock at finding out from these 3 lawyers that his 20 year relationship with Jessie has just been flushed down the toilet, and his first thoughts are natural, to protect the family, to take that evidence of his wife's infidelity out of circulation and still leave all his options open. Even in the cold light of day, his apparently "wimpish" action in the toilet was the best option: 1. If he quietly ditches the slut, she keeps her job and he win-wins, the house (for at least 3 years), custody of the kids, the alimony from the higher earner, a better share of assets; 2. He can still use the DNA on the panties with evidence of purchase as a lever to secure a better settlement; 3. He knows Snyder has a fiancée (who might or might not have been present tonight) and the DNA plus an affidavit he could negotiate from Jessie might queer Snyder's marital options; 4. If Snyder wouldn’t sell the panties and Gary tried to take them by force, the lawyers were likely to work him over together, so a severe beating with no witnesses and no infidelity evidence might ensue; 5. Any unseemly scene, at such a high profile political event, would attract attention leading to Jessie's sacking, which would severely affect outcome 1; 6. If he had succeeded in beating up Snyder in front of legal witnesses, he might be gaoled for common assault/affray/ABH/GBH or sued for compensation by Snyder, significantly affecting the results of outcome 1, or Gary might have been beaten to a pulp.

I can understand Gary's bourbon-fuelled frustration on the long drive home, but he should've waited confrontation until they got home. Now he has lost the panties and DNA evidence, his class ring and damaged an expensive bit of her car. Disappointing loss of temper, particularly as he has managed to keep a tight lid on his emotions for at least 6-7 hours at the party. He should have waited until they got up in the morning, even if he did have to sleep on the sofa ... it looks like he's going to have to from now on anyway.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Where This Story May Be Going And Idea Of Culture

Description says husband dealing with a very sick wife. I have a feeling mental health condition is going to come to play a big part in this story. Something perhaps undiagnosed most of her life.

Now to the idea of ‘culture’ affecting your thinking and personality. I come from the world of investment and high finance. First, working for a large brokerage then owning my own brokerage. The culture of a brokerage and the brokers are super aggressive, super alpha, super competitive, focused on being super efficient. The idea that you persevere at all cost, win every argument, never back down. I would imagine high end lawyers would have similar mentalities.

My first wife was actually a teacher with a double Masters degrees, My degrees were in finance and economics. Our mentality was very different. She didn’t come from the culture that the bottom line was the most important thing, that you constantly measured yourself against your peer’s achievements. In her world there was no competition. It literally was a clash of capitalism on steroids versus laid back socialism. Although she liked the lifestyle that super capitalism produced lol.

So the culture where you work, the culture where you live (I mean the state and city as much as country) play a big part into your thinking. The mindset of the workers she associated with and the mindset of the ones I associated with were worlds apart, even though we lived in a similar area, but the subculture we associated with was very different. Something as simple as the concept of all teachers getting paid the same based on years of experience, as opposed to the quality of work, and the concept of its so hard to fire a teacher, and how laid back they were was so foreign to me. And yes I didn’t respect that world that much, but kind of ignored the mentality of her friends and colleagues for the most part. She stopped working when we got married since I made a lot more per month than she made per year. And we were married less than two years.

Now reverse our gender and if I was a woman in a hyper competitive field, making twenty times what my husband made, my paying all the bills, I can definitely see her losing respect for him. As a man I didn’t care how much money my wife made. I wanted a wife that was intelligent, well-educated and hot. But a woman, no matter how much she makes, wants a husband whose career she could respect.

This has nothing to do with the cheating aspect, but the respect aspect. I could see how she has lost respect for him. Being around super ambitious, hard working go getters (and being one herself) she can’t help but even unconsciously measuring her husband’s marketplace worth by those standards. But I guess losing that respect makes the cheating more likely. Although I have a feeling this story is heading more towards the mental illness angle.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
Disappointing first chapter for this quality author

Jessie loves her husband, or so we are told at the beginning. He is a good father, lover, etc. But then we see by the wife's words and actions later her contempt for the man. so that makes no sense.

The husband is not going to be a quiet cuck, but he offers her a lifeline in the car, to come clean and promise not to do it again, while they both are somewhat intoxicated. Not really the time to be having a life altering converstation, because she lashes out with further verbal contempt of the highest degree, criticizing his life's work, hs work ethic, his manhood, etc.

Idk if you can save this but good luck.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
To Begin With ...

Got to the second paragraph, so far!

Another candidate for a partnership has NO influence on the decision for Partner! Boff the Managing Partner ... or better ... ALL the Senior Partners. But don’t assume you’ll get the slot (pun not really intended). These are lawyers, after all!

Back to the next paragraph, but when the premise is faulty ...

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
@Richardreed &The Cucks Who Scored This Poorly

@Richardreed, I was a bit confused initially about the hubby going to college, but what I concluded was that he went to college first and she stayed home raising the kids, and then she went to college. I do feel that the first page, maybe two the writing could have been better.

Now to the cucks that scored this poorly, because of the supposed weakness of the male, or that they were both dislikable. I think these idiots want over and over again the male version of a hallmark or lifetime movie. Totally unthinking paint by point stories that reconfirm the same fodder for unthinking minds.

Here is a story of a couple and a man whose life has come to a point that he likely couldn’t have projected twenty years earlier. He is married to a woman with a very strong personality and to make the peace he felt he has had to back down or they would constantly butt heads. Add to that that she was the one that made a lot more than him and paid all the bills, which also puts him in a weaker position. I’m sure where they were at this point, for the both of them (since I’m sure she doesn’t want to be in a situation married to a man she doesn’t respect either) is similar to the live frog being boiled slowly. Each time he backed down, each pay upgrade she earned fed slowly to where they were now.

I came from the opposite angle. Have/had a very dominant personality and have had to learn to mute that dramatically with my current wife. Not because she made me or pushed back, because she became very much submissive to me at the start of our relationship, but because I learned from my prior relationships that I would lose something very valuable in the women I was with when they lost themselves in me. But it took me a long time to learn that (in my 30s) and go against my nature (or at least to tone down my nature) to have a successful and fulfilling relationship.

In this story they got together very young so didn’t get a chance to learn (especially her) how to do that so here they are twenty years later where they’ve gotten to the point that she has lost all respect for him, and he has dealt with her personality, as opposed to learning from different relationships how to deal better with her type of personality.

I’m looking forward to the rest of the story because it’s interesting how do you correct the course after being off course for so long. Correcting the course has nothing to do with them staying together or going their separate ways, but how at such a later point in life you come to realization about aspects of yourself you should have learned much earlier. There is also the concept of life happening to you (her getting pregnant forced his hand and having to deal with the course she chose for them), as opposed to more consciously choosing the direction of his life.

It makes for a much more interesting story than man finds wife cheating, burns her and boyfriend, gets rich and finds a younger woman BS over and over again. Male version of a Lifetime movie.

Although I have to say 9 chapters posted every other day is annoying in our binge consumption mentality of today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
??

I don't know what this is, but it's certainly not a story. Maybe the writer can salvage something by the end of his 9 parts, but I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I had some trouble

How do you go from here: "Her husband, the man she cared for more than her own life didn't know it" to here "You little man! You worthless little weasel! You limp dicked son-of-a-whore! You don't know! You don't know anything! You're nothing! You're nobody!" The tease says dealing with a very sick wife so I guess I'll have to wait and find out.

Also why would she fuck her competitor. Even saying they could help each other out is unbelievable. An immoral act like that would sink both of them in the partner's eyes if found out.

4*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Nine Chapters?

I'll withhold judgement for now, but I can't see this needing more than one more chapter!

@ReedRichards, I agree, why does she need her competitors help? Why would he help her? Surely he can get a piece of ass without helping a competitor, assuming that he WILL help her, which is doubtful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Confrontation in Car Undermines the Plot

Like many others who have commented I haven't yet found a reason to like Gary. I don't feel any outrage in response to the disrespect Jessie's words and actions demonstrate. Jessie and Jeff are simply charicatures to this point. Its early though so I'll keep nibbling and see if carvohi manages to set the hook in Chapter 2.

Gary's confrontation with Jessie in the car, however, can be assessed now. I see it as poorly written. Anyone who has driven for more than a couple of years knows heated discussions never go well in a moving car. Beyond the obvious risk of a wreck, you can't face each other, maintain eye contact, closely observe body language or keep your distance from the other person. Car fights rarely resolve anything and are never very satisfying. Gary pauses to consider a few options regarding his timing and then makes a choice that doesn't ring true to human experience.

If he felt it best to address her slutdom that night his most believable choice IMO would be to insist she leave the party immediately, escort her to a private spot within Patriot's Hall and then tell the whore he knows exactly what she is. The value and significance of the panties is obvious. There's no way he would let her get her hands on them. The car scene wouldn't have troubled me so much if he had swung the car around, positioned it so the headlights illuminated the likely landing area, locked her purse in the trunk and told her there was no ride home until her fancy cum rag was found.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
Near-Do-Well ?

‘Never-do-well’ ... slurred to “ne’er-do-well”

‘Near-do-well’ makes no sense!

We have a mystery-multi-stage bet lurking. Reminds me of Saturday morning serials like Superman and Lash LaRue. Inescapable situations at the end of 30 minutes, resolved in Our Hero’s favor the next Saturday. Kept us coming back with our dime admission in hand. Good move.

No rating yet, but there is also no one to respect (that We-The-Readers have met, yet!)

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Yeah

Claw and Bop have a point. She seems to meet the clinical definition of bat shit crazy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"This is a long story, nine parts."

And you couldn't be bothered to use a chapter number in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story? Since you're going to the trouble of writing nine chapters, I can only conclude it's the readers you don't give a fuck about.

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956almost 5 years ago
Good start

I'm curious to see what happens. Hopefully, Gary gets a backbone and deals with her... I know how I'd deal with it, but that's just me.

Rogn123Rogn123almost 5 years ago
Hard to figure

How you expect to get nine pages out of this. One page to dump her sorry ass seems all that’s required, but let’s see what you got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Start

I always like your stuff. You have a good sense of the complexities of human relationships. It's never as easy as the some of the trolls seem to think. Your depiction of Jessie has me disgusted, horrified, and sympathetic. She wants to be a part of two worlds--her home with a husband she loves and their children and her law firm with its own odd order. I look forward to your coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No way to get 9 reasonable parts out of this

Ok, she cheats on him, then continues by telling him:

"You little man! You worthless little weasel! You limp dicked son-of-a-whore! You don't know! You don't know anything! You're nothing! You're nobody! A mouse! A squirrelly little arithmetic teacher at a middle school, a public school!"

How on earth can anyone get 9 parts out of this start? 8 parts to get revenge? 1 part to say "So we divorced and I moved on and had a great life?"

Or 8 parts of the man swallowing his humiliation and somehow forgetting all about the past and continuing with someone who has just done her best to destroy all memories of her? This last is the most likely but seems completely nonsensical to me.

Since nothing sensible seems like a possible continuation, I'll skip the rest of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Honestly, C's stuff bores me now. Adding every minute, irrelevant detail makes for a monotonous, boring "story". I barely made it through this chapter, think I'll skip the rest. Maybe find something more worthwhile to do, like go stand in traffic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is awful, on all levels

Don't bother with additional drivel.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Ugh. If this is another "mental illness" story, I'm going to vomit

First of all, if that's what this turns out to be, then it is a CLONE of another story... we already read that. A wife is power crazy, fucks everyone to get ahead, treats husband like he's lower than dirt and then....

she's "sick"....

so we can't be mad at her. We can't blame her.

Too easy of a cop out if that's the case.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Yeah

Reading A Simple Case... again and I may need to apologize to the first three anon commenters I trashed. Car really does like to treat his male MC like a bug under a magnifying glass on a sunny day. WTF?

oldfart4funoldfart4funalmost 5 years ago
Interesting, but left with a lot of questions.

I like the plot you laid out, but was surprised some of the mentioned plot lines were left open and unrevealed. I'll give it another chapter to see if it gets better, knowing that plots are hard to close in one chapter and still hold the sexuality Lit readers are here for. I gave it a three star, simply due to the lack of arousing dialog and unknown plots. But good writing with good descriptions, really got the visual effect. Thanks for the contribution, I really hope this story gets more revealing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well ...

that took bi-polar to whole different level.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 5 years ago
Wowee!

I will wait and see if this story degenerates into Her becoming a cum bucket...As that will turn my stomach sick!...So Far So Good! WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story so far

Waiting for part 2.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 5 years ago
The weakest point...

The weakest point: I agree with @ReedRichards...Why in hell a direct competitor for the promotion would help her? Not even for a lousy fuck! 3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dang

I love your new stories but I am going to have to wait until it’s all submitted. I can’t handle a little bit at a time

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Nothing to like about her so far.

I can't see you redeaming her in future chapters, but I'll wait.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 5 years ago

This will be interesting...he's waffling between a weak as shit beta male and an actual man with the self-respect to kick her to the curb and watch her burn. I fear that you are going to turn this into him trying to heal this psycho bitch whore wife and degrade himself completely....

notredame43notredame43almost 5 years ago
your stuff is usually good

So ill just wait to see how this plays out. I can say that with her little rant there id NOPE my way out and divorce. Dont care if shes stressed crazy, unless shes terminal (then You wait till she kicks) you take a hike, Shes nuttier than a bucket of squirrel turds im thinking

ribnitinribnitinalmost 5 years ago
Uneven

The wife's attitude towards her husband at the outset is dropped pretty dramatically. Is it just because she was caught?

There were some disconcerting abrupt shifts between husband's and wife's POV

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous