Dean and His Family

Story Info
Dean's masturbatory habits curtailed by mother in law.
2.1k words
3.71
134.2k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiez
tiez
30 Followers

The phone rang and I picked it up immediately as the caller ID indicated my home number. I answered with a quick "Hi, what's up?" as I thought it was my wife. My mother-in-law's voice replied instead.

"Hi Dean, I was wondering, would you have time for lunch today?"

"Sure, that shouldn't be a problem. Do you know where Tom's Diner is? "

"That's the one on Elm Street?"

"Yep, that's it. 12:30?"

"That'll be fine. I'll meet you there."

This was kind of odd, her asking me out to lunch, but since she drove up here to help with my wife; my wife laid up after an incident with ice, stairs, her ankle and gravity, gravity being the winner of the little incident, I certainly owed her a lunch or two. She had been extremely helpful for the last week around the house. Shuttling the kids, doing laundry and just keeping me from going insane while I juggled a household with my job.

We met at the diner at 12:30, just about on time, and sat down to eat. "So, what's up?"

"Nothing really Dean, just trying to get to know my son-in-law a little while I'm around. Karen and I have spent hours together talking and I could use a break to get to know you. I mean, we've talked, and I've learned a whole lot more about you since I've been up, but nothing quite like a face to face lunch, is there?"

"I suppose you're right." She was always right, of course. She was right about property she bought. She was right about stocks, interest rates sports teams. Hell, if she gambled, she'd be a bookie's worst nightmare.

We ate our lunches with some small talk on the side. Then, as we both had coffee to finish up, our conversation took a turn. A most decidedly different turn. "Dean, when was the last time you had an orgasm?"

Ever see a spit take on a TV show? See the soda or milk or whatever come flying out of an actor's mouth? Well, that's what this was. Coffee was everywhere. Fortunately very little of it landed on Judy.

"Um, I'm not quite sure what you mean?"

"Well, it's pretty simple, when was the last time that you came?"

"Um, well, that's kind of personal, doncha think?"

"Well sure, but you are married to my daughter and I think she deserves to be happy. As a result of our talking this past week it appears to me that she's not entirely happy with your sex-life."

Quite nearly another spit take again.

"I'm, um, not quite sure, um, what to say..." I stammered. "You've been talking to Karen about our sex life?" A brief pause while she let me dig myself in deeper. "I didn't know that it was much worth talking about to others. And quite honestly, not something I'm used to discussing with family."

"That's okay Dean. I know a lot more about you than when I showed up this week. I'm aware of your little stash of porn in the hallway closet. I know about the little bag of bondage toys in the basement. They are, after all, quite close to the extra juice for the kids." She laughed lightly, almost to herself. "And if you know I saw that, you know I saw the green bag in the basement too."

"Oh shit" I thought. Even Karen didn't know about that bag.

"But that's not really a problem Dean. I don't care about a bag of dildos panties and condoms. What's much more concerning to me is that I can answer the question I just asked you on my own. I know Dean. I know the last time you came. It was last night Dean. You were laying on the couch, your laptop on your chest and your hand on your cock. You splattered cum all over your stomach and then just pulled down your shirt to cover it up."

How in the hell did she know? My mind raced. Then I remembered the noises. I had dismissed the noises as either the dog or my youngest son bouncing around in his crib while he turned over. The baby monitor was loud at night. But it wasn't either of those noises. It was Judy on the stairs. She must have come downstairs to get some water or some such. She witnessed me jerking off, just as she described. I came, I covered up and then 10 minutes later I was in bed laying next to my wife, her leg propped up on pillows while her bones and ligaments settled into their new configuration.

"Dean, it's okay. It's natural. I certainly wouldn't begrudge you pleasure, but the problem is that it's something that's detrimental to Karen's pleasure. In addition, since I've been doing the laundry, it's extra work for me. I waited until later this morning to check on this, but I confirmed it this morning. That shirt you wore last night was stained with cum, your underwear also. Do you really think I enjoy cleaning your cum stains?" I looked around, thankful there was nobody in the booths next to us, but still wondering how many people might be able to hear her.

"I'll be blunt Dean. Karen says that when you two make love, it's great. And I saw for myself that you have the right equipment, but you're wasting your energy in a very selfish pursuit. It detracts from your love life and steals from Karen's happiness. I hope to change this."

I'm pretty sure that my mouth was actually hanging so far open that it was on the diner table. I couldn't speak. I had nothing to say. She was right. I had been jerking off regularly. My sex life with Karen was fair, but not nearly anything spectacular, so I had resorted to masturbation. It became a habit several times a week. And now here I was in a diner being scolded like a 13 year old on the evils of masturbation by my mother-in-law.

"Let me save you the remaining embarrassment and just let you off the hook until tonight. Once the kids are in bed and Karen is taken care of for the night, you and I will have a little talk. I hope that you'll accept my help in trying to make my daughter happy."

She got up with those words and left me with "See you around 5:30 for dinner then?"

I nodded as she left. I sat there, finishing my last refill of coffee, wondering where the nearest liquor store was. Damn I needed a drink.

I went back to the office and opened the bottle of bourbon, poured a shot into my coffee cup and it disappeared quickly. A breath mint before the last meeting of the afternoon kept me safe until I could get back to my office. Only being 3:00 pm, I had another two hours and for some reason I found myself incredibly horny. I disappeared into the men's room for only five minutes before I blew a load into the toilet. That done, I finished up with some details on a report and called it a day. I was home by 5:15 to be greeted by the smiling face of my mother-in-law.

I stopped in upstairs to check on my wife, see how her ankle was. The medication was working on her pain but she was getting stir-crazy already. One week on a bed does not a happy person make. I suggested a hot-tub later that night if her sutures were ready for it, but she declined, saying that they weren't healed enough. She had even asked the doctor on the phone earlier that day.

I headed downstairs for dinner and to play with the kids. Judy had cooked up some wonderful meatloaf and vegetables. Our polite conversation had no tone of conflict or sexual tension, but was simply matter of fact communication about the kids, Karen and the calls from the doctor that day.

A couple hours later and Judy had come downstairs to let me know that Karen was sleeping. "I gave her some of the sleep meds the doctor prescribed. I really didn't want her to wake up tonight. I don't think you do either." I grinned an unsure grin as she smiled widely. I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that, but I wasn't sure I wanted to know. And I was positive that I didn't want to piss her off either. After retiring from being a guard in a ladies correctional facility, Judy had kept her figure, strength and her attitude. If convicted murderers didn't want to deal with her, I certainly had no wish to butt heads with her.

With just us in the living room, she got a serious tone in her voice, like at the end of our lunch that day and continued what she had started earlier.

"Dean, I won't do anything to embarrass you in front of the kids, they don't need to know about such things. And I won't do anything to get you into trouble at work. I may call. I may IM you, but you should be fine at work. Now here is what we need to do."

"First, you will stop cumming without Karen. No more jerking off. Second, you'll start pleasuring her without giving any concern to your own orgasm. That means licking, fingering and whatever else it takes to make her cum and instead of just sliding your dick into her, you'll hold her, caress her and just let her go to sleep. Unless she climbs up on top of you and takes you in, you'll go to sleep without cumming."

I suppose she was getting used to my incredulous stares by now, but I could only sit there and stare, unable to speak.

"Now, I'm not a bitch or anything Dean. I know you have urges and Karen can't help you while she's recovering. If you really feel like you need to cum and she can't help you while she's recovering, you can come to me. If you'd like, I'll also give you a chance to cum right now."

"What?"

"You can cum. Now. Take it or leave it. If you decide to take me up on it, then just strip and kneel in front of me."

Being your typical guy, I wanted to cum. Knowing she had already seen me in 'all my glory', I stripped down for her then knelt in front of her as she sat on my own couch. She reached down between my legs, grasped my cock and started stroking me. She worked me for a couple minutes and as I started to reach my peak she stopped, leaving me to thrust into the air. I looked at her.

"You want to cum?"

"Of course, you said I could. This isn't some kind of mindfuck, is it?" As if it wasn't already a mindfuck!

"No Dean, but you're being selfish. Let's try it again. I shouldn't have to tell you what you need to do." She stroked me again, quickly bringing me to the edge again and then stopping. Before I could speak, she prompted "Do you think it's polite for you to finish your sexual activity before your partner Dean? Let's face it, you'll be done once you cum, right? You're not 19 anymore, so I certainly don't expect you to go more than once. Be polite and make sure your partner is done before you cum. Shall we try again?" She stroked me again. I came quickly up to the edge, then, panting, I asked "Are you finished Judy? Can I cum now?"

"That's close Dean. Try it again."

"May I cum please Judy?"

"Almost, use the word 'permission'."

I was puzzled, but still aroused. I tried "May I have permission to cum please?"

"Yes Dean, yes, you may cum. Do it now." Her hand moved faster now, spurring me on. I grunted and came all over her hands. I leaned into the couch and she held me, the cum in her hand now dripping down my back and over my ass. She wiped it on my back. "Remember how to ask permission to cum Dean. You should do it from now on. Now go clean up now Dean. And remember, no jerking off at all. Not in the shower, not at work, not at night, none. I've talked to Karen so that she'll be able to tell if you come up short on the volume of cum, like you did tonight. I'm trusting you Dean. I'm trusting you to behave yourself and control your sexual urges so that you and Karen can have a better sex life. Don't betray my trust Dean."

"Thanks Judy, I'll try. Really I will." I picked up my clothes and headed upstairs still not quite sure that what had just happened really did happen. Tossing my clothes into the hamper, I put on my pajama bottoms and headed to bed, snuggling up along side my wife, hoping to make things better for the future.

tiez
tiez
30 Followers