Deanne and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered herself and my cock slid effortlessly into the firm embrace of her warm pussy. My hands instantly were caressing her nakedness as she slowly moved around on top of me, giving both of us incredible sensations of pleasure.

Her masterful movements had me on the cusp of climaxing countless times and each time she sensed I was too near the point of no return, she would pause, allowing me to regain control of my physical desires.

I knew she had cum a few times as the proof slowly coated my balls and trickled down over my crotch. It was even more erotic when the breeze wafted over us, giving me a cooling kiss between the legs.

"Geez! I can't stop cumming!" she finally confessed as a more intense orgasm built up within her. "This is just perfect!" she gasped as she slowly rocked on top of her personal pleasure pole I supplied for her. "The view is spectacular and having you in me like this makes it even better!"

I willingly allowed her to do whatever she wanted to pleasure herself, but shortly after she had repositioned herself and had my cock in her ass, I had to ask her a favor.

"Wanna do 'dogie style'?" I asked hopefully after several minutes of her forcing my thick cock to enjoy the smooth tightness of her ass.

Seconds later, she was on her hands and knees, looking out over the valley as I positioned myself behind her, my cock sliding into the soft satin valley of her ass. Grasping her hips, I slammed my cock deep into her and began humping her like I was a wild dog. Our moans, grunts, and screams of elation rolled out over the landscape as we satisfied the animal like lust that filled us.

Later in the day I had moved the blanket over so I could use a rock as a backrest and after positioning myself there, I had Deanne sit between my parted legs. My fingers soon found their way to her pussy, which was literally dripping with a mix of our juices from several sessions of wild sex. Slowly stroking my fingers over and then slipping my fingers into her pussy, she had several more orgasms while my cock throbbed out it's desires against her bare back, pressed firmly against me.

After enjoying several more orgasms, she suggested I stand up and allow her to give me a blow job. I'll tell ya what... She didn't need to ask twice!

Standing in front of her as she knelt on the blanket, her hands and mouth, combined with the cool air drifting over me, soon had me near my limits. Several times she had raised up and gave me the pleasure of 'tit-fucking' her but now, just as I was ready to abandon myself to her desire for me to cum, she had me lay back down on my back.

With my flesh sundial now pointing directly skyward, she knelt between my legs and combined all her talents on me. Her hands, mouth, breasts, and tongue were attacking me and I was enjoying every second of it.

Feeling me swell to the most rigid and thick state possible, she knew I was unable to endure much more. Her hands ever so slowly stroked up and down the length of my shaft, which was worlds better than having her jerk away on my erection like so many women do. Her soft and gentle strokes were complimented occasionally by a lick from her tongue or an embrace from her mouth.

My back slowly arched upward and soon my demise was unstoppable. Shot after shot of my thick semen rocketed skyward and then plummeted back to Earth, landing on my legs, stomach, and on Deanne's hair, back, and shoulders. My eruption continued and my white lava flowed freely down over her hands.

Let me tell you, my friends, I'd not cum that long or that much in a long, long time and she helped me achieve what is potentially my personal record for climaxing. The use of her mouth to coax more and more from me was phenomenal and my gushing cum quickly coated her lips.

One surprising release shot onto her face, but she didn't pause for a second, just continued to give me some of the most intense pleasure of my life.

=====================================================

We stayed there until dusk, enjoying each other many times and many ways while surrounded by the beauty of the area.

Later that night, back at the motel, we continued to enjoy our mutually unrestricted and seemingly insatiable sexual desires. When the alarm rang the next morning, neither of us wanted this day to start. This was the day she left to go back home. We both knew that it was quite likely that we'd never see each other again after her departure.

Hours later, at the airport while waiting for the boarding call, she looked at me with a devilish look in her eyes.

"Come on!" she said as she grabbed my hand, pulling me behind her as she jogged into an exit way off the main corridor. Once inside the dimly lit hall, she grabbed my head and began kissing me passionately.

"One more time!" she gasped. "Fuck me one more time! PLEASE!" she asked with a surprising desperation in her voice as she lifted her skirt and turned her ass toward me. Similar to myself, she seldom wore underwear, and seeing her inviting ass in front of me made it impossible to resist her. I unzipped my fly and we didn't stop until I had filled her with my hot release.

We returned to the waiting area and it was only then she informed me that she was resigning from the company.

After a brief conversation about her departure, the boarding call for her flight echoed through airport. As she walked away, she turned and winked at me. "I gave you an outstanding performance review! And your performance was outstanding!"

It was a longer, and much more somber drive back home. That night as I sat alone in my dark apartment recalling all the delightful hours Deanne and I had shared, the phone rang.

I answered it without much enthusiasm.

"Hi, Baby," was the soft, sensual greeting I heard. "I couldn't live with myself, knowing I lied to you. I'm not resigning from the company. I'm getting transferred," she said rapidly all in one breath.

I said nothing as I tried to comprehend what was going on.

"I'll be back, and you better be ready for me!" she continued, seemingly oblivious to my silence. "I love you, Art!" were the last few words I heard before the irrevocable 'click' that indicated the call was terminated.

12