A Bigger Bed

Story Info
My sister-in-law moves in.
15.4k words
4.58
61k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
251 Followers

My wife is a wonderful woman. We married when I was thirty-six and she was thirty-five. We'd both been through first marriages that had gone sour and I knew almost from the moment I met her that this one was going to be for the rest my life. My first marriage had been a disaster: I wanted kids but she didn't; I was a romantic, she was more hard-headed; yet she was the one who went into fits of jealousy every time I so much as talked to another woman. The sex wasn't that great either. It couldn't last and we divorced after only five years.

Sophie, on the other hand, was everything any man could want. But I won't go into details. There's nothing more boring than listening to a man listing his wife's virtues. Let's just say we laughed a lot. Oh, and the sex was amazing. Even after we'd been married a couple of years, we were still at it like rabbits, fucking at every opportunity. Even at the cinema, we'd be unable to keep our hands to ourselves. Halfway through the adverts, I'd feel Sophie's hand drifting to my crotch and I'd slip my hand beneath her coat and try to get under her skirt without being seen. If our row was empty we'd sometimes manage to bring each other off. Even then, we'd rush home and dive into bed to fuck for a couple of hours. She could keep me hard even after I'd come and she seemed to be permanently on heat. For those first couple of years we were pretty inventive too. Sophie wanted to try out all the positions in the book - and a few that weren't. Sometimes we'd end up giggling like a couple of schoolkids, but then lust would take over and soon we'd be fucking like crazy again.

Eventually, though, that phase passed and we settled into just doing what we liked instead of trying to rewrite the Kama Sutra every day. Sophie particularly liked me to take her from behind, which always guaranteed an orgasm for her. That position was pretty good for me too, especially when she wanted me to fuck her in the ass, which she did on occasion. I never pushed her, but she knew I liked it. We never settled into a routine, but we certainly slowed down a bit. We both wanted to have kids, but we agreed we'd enjoy two or three years on our own first.

It didn't quite work out that way, though, because after only a couple of years, her sister Alex moved in. Alex was 22 and had just finished college. She was a lot younger than Sophie, almost a mistake by their parents, who hadn't really planned on extending their family in their 40s. But when she arrived they were delighted, with the result she was spoilt rotten. It was amazing she turned out as level-headed as she did. Perhaps it was because she had such a good role model in her older sister, who she regarded almost as a third parent.

Sophie and I helped her move into our spare room and pretty soon we got used to having her around. She got a job at a local coffee shop and contributed what she could to the housekeeping. Sophie and I had good jobs, so we didn't push her. She had her own circle of friends - no permanent boyfriend though - and divided her time between them and us, even though we were both nearly forty by then. She didn't seem to mind going out with us; she liked the same sort of films we did and enjoyed going out for meals, so long as we paid. What I'm trying to say is that we liked having her around. It was fun having a young person in the house. For one thing, it didn't make us feel so old.

I know what you're thinking, though. Didn't it cramp our sex life? The short answer is no. We carried on pretty much as before. OK, we were a bit more careful when and where we fucked. We made sure we knew Alex was going to be out for at least an hour before we fucked on the kitchen table, but we certainly didn't wait for her to be out of the house every time we wanted sex. If she was in her room and we fancied getting it on in front of the TV, we just closed the door. Alex knew what we were doing, but she was polite enough not to burst in on us. We didn't kid ourselves she didn't know when we were fucking. Sophie made enough noise; Alex would have had to be deaf not to hear her.

It wasn't like it was discussed either - well, not at first. We didn't ask her permission, like, 'Alex, we're just going for a fuck. Is that OK with you?' She was mature enough to know that two people in love have sex. She was no virgin, which we knew because she'd told Sophie. Between the two girls her sex life wasn't a secret. Sometimes I'd come into a room and they'd be giggling over something together. Often the object of their mirth would be some poor guy Alex had been to bed with.

'I swear he thought foreplay was something to do with golf,' Alex said once.

Sophie said, 'Poor you,' and they both laughed.

'You two must have amazing sex,' said Alex, glancing at me.

'Why do you say that?' asked Sophie.

'Come on,' laughed her sister. 'I can hear you all over the house.'

'Sorry,' I said. 'We'll try and turn down the volume.'

Alex wouldn't have that. 'Don't on my account. It's great knowing you're still fucking. I feel quite jealous.'

That night when we were in bed, Sophie wanted to fuck face-to-face. 'I want to watch your face when you're inside me,' she said.

'OK,' I said.

After I'd played with her pussy for a while and my cock was slipping into her beautiful cunt, we lay face to face and she looked me in the eye.

'Well?' I smiled. 'What do you see?'

'A guy who's got his cock just where he wants it to be,' she laughed.

'Right,' I agreed.

'Does it feel good?' she asked.

'You bet.'

'So what are you thinking about?' she smiled.

'Isn't it obvious?'

'Tell me anyway.'

'You, of course,' I said, 'and the feeling of your cunt round my cock.'

'Liar. You're thinking of Alex.'

It was such a preposterous idea, I actually laughed. 'That is so untrue, it doesn't even deserve an answer.'

She smiled a superior kind of smile. 'I can see it in your eyes.'

'What, you can see little pictures of her in my eyeballs?'

'Almost.' She laughed. 'Don't be scared of admitting it. I'd be surprised if you weren't thinking of her. She's beautiful.'

She gave my cock a squeeze with her vaginal muscles and a jolt of pleasure ran through me. 'I can't think of anything when you do that.'

'Don't change the subject,' she said. 'I just want you to tell me the truth. Go on, admit you find her attractive.'

'OK, she's attractive,' I agreed. 'But that doesn't mean I'm thinking of her when I'm fucking you.'

'No, but you are,' she insisted. 'You're thinking of her firm young tits and imagining what her pussy feels like.'

Even though she was smiling, I still thought it better to keep denying it. Jealousy had been one of the reasons my first marriage had broken up and I wasn't about to let the same thing happen with us. 'I am not,' I said, as simply and straightforwardly as I could. The trouble is, she was almost right. True, I hadn't been thinking of Alex when we'd first started fucking, but after Sophie had brought her into the conversation, I couldn't get the sight of her out of my head.

'She's got a fantastic figure, hasn't she?' She was teasing, I knew, and finding my discomfort highly amusing.

I said nothing. But the thought ran through my head that she must have guessed something about what I was thinking from the fact my cock was still as hard as a rock.

'Don't look so worried, darling,' she said, taking my face in her hands and giving me a long passionate kiss. 'I'm not saying you'd rather be fucking her instead of me. I know you love me and love fucking me. But I've seen how you look at her and I know you fancy her.'

I started to protest but she stopped me with another kiss.

'No, don't deny it. You know I hate people lying. I mean it when I say I don't mind. I really don't. I know you find me beautiful too.'

'I do,' I said quickly. 'You know I do.' For good measure I accompanied my words with a couple of slow thrusts of my cock.

'Oh, that feels lovely, darling,' she said, closing her eyes for a moment. 'But don't make me come yet. I want us to fuck for a long time.'

'OK by me,' I said.

'So it really is alright that you fancy Sophie,' she repeated. 'I'm not jealous of her. She's my sister and I love her. I feel - I don't know - somehow proud of the fact I've got a sister who's beautiful and who my husband fancies. Does that make sense?'

'If you say so,' I said.

'So just admit you're thinking of her,' she smiled.

I looked hard at her and she looked back at me, half serious, half amused. I could only see honesty reflected back at me. 'And then we can fuck?' I asked.

'Then we can fuck,' she said.

'And you really don't mind if I fancy her?'

'I really don't mind.'

'In fact, you'd quite like it if I did?'

'Yes,' she said. 'I'd like it.'

'OK,' I said. 'I fancy her.'

'And you're thinking of her,' she insisted.

'Well, it's a bit difficult not to be thinking of her,' I laughed, 'after we've talked so much about her. But I don't wish I was fucking her instead of you.'

'I know,' she said. 'Now you can fuck me. And you can think of her as much as you like, so long as you keep that cock good and hard and give me a good orgasm.'

So I fucked her for a long time. And after a while I turned her over and she went on her hands and knees and I fucked her from behind and I thought of my cock buried in her cunt and I thought of my cock buried in her sister's cunt and somehow it made my thrusts more urgent or powerful or something and then Sophie was moaning and crying out and coming and then I was coming into her warm delicious cunt and it was a really lovely loving fuck and we ended up hugging and saying how much we loved each other and kissing a lot until we fell asleep.

The next morning I went down to the kitchen and found Alex eating a piece of toast. She grinned at me. 'Hello, stud.'

Then she flung her arms round me and gave me a big kiss on the cheek.

'What was that for?' I asked, a bit stunned.

'I love you, brother-in-law,' she said.

'Er, yeah?'

'For making my sister so happy,' she added by way of explanation. 'I've never seen her like this. She looks like the cat that got the cream - every minute of every day. You're obviously a really special guy.'

'Thanks,' I muttered, not really knowing how to reply. 'I try.'

'I love being around you two. You make the world seem a better place.'

'That's a lot to live up to,' I said. 'Could it be just that we love each other?'

'It's not just that. It's that you're so...into each other. The way you look at each other, it's like you're always wanting to fuck each other's brains out.'

'That obvious, huh?' I said. I could feel myself blushing a bit.

'Don't be embarrassed. I like it. It's hot. Listening to Sophie come last night I brought myself off twice.'

'Oh dear,' I said, blushing a bit deeper. 'I hope you didn't hear what we were talking about.'

'I didn't have a glass pressed to the wall,' she laughed, 'if that's what you're worried about.' She looked at her watch and headed for the door. 'But don't worry,' she added with a mischievous grin, 'Soph tells me everything.' Then she was gone.

'So did you tell her?' I asked Sophie a couple of nights later.

'Did I tell who what?' she asked, looking up from where she was licking my cock.

'Did you tell Alex what we were talking about the other night? You know, about her and you and me?'

'Of course,' she said, 'I tell her everything.'

'Oh great,' I said. 'So now she thinks I fancy her.'

'Not more than you fancy me, I hope,' she said, pretending to be cross.

'Of course not,' I said quickly. 'But that's bad enough.'

'Don't be silly,' she said, giving my cock a long kiss. 'She was flattered. She said it was exciting to be fancied.'

'I'm not sure I'll be able to look at her again.'

'Why not? It does wonders for her self-confidence knowing an older man thinks she's hot.'

'I never said she's hot.'

'Look, darling, she may act all mature and worldly-wise, but like all young girls, she worries about her looks, her personality, how she appears to other people, men especially. She's still finding herself. And I think - and she agrees - that being around us - you especially - is giving her confidence, helping her to grow up and be herself.'

'Like parents?' I suggested, though I didn't like the sound of that.

'No, not authority figures,' she said. 'More like close friends. The closest friends you can imagine. People you trust absolutely. People you'd die for. People who are always there for you. That's how she sees us. And that's how I see her. And how I hope you do too.'

'I try,' I said. 'But you've been there her whole life. I'm pretty late on the scene.'

'Don't do yourself down,' she said, playfully hitting me. 'She already worships you.'

'How do you know?

'Because she's told me.'

That night it was my turn to make some noise, as I cried out when I came in her mouth. I offered to eat her, but she said she wanted to make herself come for a change, so I just held her and kissed her while she masturbated. She looked lovely when she came. I tried not to think of how Alex might look when she masturbated.

Over the next few days and weeks I gradually got used to the idea of Alex knowing that I fancied her. I got used to the knowing grins and winks from her - and from Sophie - and the unexpected hugs and kisses. And if I expected any complaints from Sophie that her sister was getting a bit too friendly, they never came. On the contrary she seemed to love how well we were all getting on. Often we'd all three end up in a kind of group hug, laughing like drains and swearing how much we loved each other.

By this time Alex had a sort-of boyfriend, though they didn't seem to behave much like a couple. They always went out in a crowd and he never came round to the house. Then one day I came home from work to find Sophie and Alex sitting on the sofa, Alex in tears and in her sister's arms.

'The boyfriend broke up with her,' said Sophie.

'Idiot,' I said. 'Obviously he has no taste in women.'

'Thank you,' sniffed Alex.

'Make us a pot of tea, please, darling,' said Sophie.

So we sat and drank tea and gradually Alex stopped crying. Then I suggested we all go down the local pub and have a couple of beers.

'And we can criticise all the useless men we've known,' said Sophie.

'And I'll praise the two wonderful women,' I said. Which was a bit cheesy, but it made them laugh, so that was alright.

We got a bit drunk and Alex had one or two wobbly moments, but mostly we just laughed a lot. At home Alex hugged and kissed us both and announced she was going to bed. 'Try not to make too much noise, you two,' she added with a sad smile. 'You'll only make me jealous.'

For the next two or three weeks Alex was a bit subdued around the house. She didn't go out much and when we asked her why, she said, 'That lot bore me. They're so immature. I'd rather be with you two.'

Though that was fine by me - what man wouldn't like having two sexy women to come home to? - it seemed to worry Sophie a little.

'I think Alex is missing something,' she said one night when I was kissing her pussy.

I looked up. 'Like what?'

'Well, this for a start,' she said.

'Well...,' I began, but couldn't think of anything to say.

'You know she masturbates practically every night to make her go to sleep. '

'Does she?' The image of Alex playing furiously with her pussy immediately put another inch on my cock.

'It's not healthy. She needs a good fucking.'

'Well, she's beautiful and sexy,' I said. 'Men must be queuing up.'

'They probably are,' she agreed. 'The problem is, since that idiot ditched her, she's not interested.'

'Can't you persuade her not all men are like him?'

'I've tried,' she said with a smile. 'The trouble is the only example I can think of is you.'

'That is a problem,' I agreed, 'given I'm in love with you.' I bent to her pussy and gently put my lips to her clit.

'Oh yes,' she sighed.

After a while she started moaning in the way she always did to tell me I was in the right spot. Her lips were swollen and slippery. She tasted delicious. Then she said, 'Maybe you should fuck her.'

At first I didn't think I could have heard her right. After all, I had my head between her thighs. 'What?'

'You know exactly what to do to make a woman feel good about herself,' she said. Her face had the dreamy expression it wore when she knew she was going to come - maybe in a few minutes, maybe in half an hour, but definitely. 'Maybe you should fuck her.'

'No,' I said firmly. 'Don't even joke about it.'

'Don't talk,' she said. 'Go back to what you were doing.'

Dutifully I returned to her pussy. After a minute she was softly moaning again. I tried to put her suggestion out of my mind. She was joking. She was just aroused from my sucking her clit. She was letting her cunt do the talking. She didn't really mean it. Somehow the thought of me fucking her sister turned her on.

'Imagine how she'd feel if you were doing this to her,' she murmured. 'She'd love you forever.'

Maybe she would, I thought, and maybe she wouldn't. What's certain is that I was married to Sophie and I loved her and I wasn't about to jeopardise that by fucking her sister. Even if it was at her suggestion.

Of course, once the idea was in my head I couldn't get it out. Even as I was sucking Sophie to a thundering orgasm, I imagined it was Alex's young cunt I was sucking, even though I'd never seen it. The picture made me more energetic than usual. It must have had an effect on Sophie, because she made enough noise to wake the dead. Afterwards, when we were falling asleep in each other's arms, she murmured. 'That was amazing, darling. I wish Alex could experience it too.'

For some days after, Sophie said nothing more about it. And gradually my imagination stopped working overtime. I stopped thinking about Alex naked and in my arms and my cock in her cunt... Fortunately Sophie was still as horny as usual, perhaps even more than usual, so I was still getting plenty of great sex. I assumed poor Alex was still masturbating herself to sleep. But what could I do about that?

Sunday morning came and Sophie and I lay half-asleep under the duvet and tried to think of a reason to get up. There came a soft knock on the door.

'Are you decent?' Alex called from the hallway.

Sophie stirred. 'Just about.'

Alex poked her head round the door. 'Either of you guys want a cup of tea?'

'It's only half past eight,' muttered Sophie. 'It's too early for tea.'

Alex stood in a t-shirt that barely covered her bum. 'Sorry, I didn't realise.'

'Don't stand there shivering. Get in.' And because my side of the bed was nearest to the door, Sophie held back my side of the duvet. I quickly put my hand on it to stop her revealing the fact I was naked.

'Thanks,' grinned Alex. 'It is a bit chilly.'

She climbed in and, although our bed was huge and had plenty of room for three, I edged closer to Sophie.

'Don't hog the bed, darling,' she complained.

'Sorry,' said Alex. 'Am I crowding you guys?'

'Of course not,' grinned Sophie. 'He's worried you'll find out he's not wearing anything.'

'Oo, naughty,' laughed Alex. 'Can I see?'

'No,' I said, sounding a bit too much like a scalded kid.

'Ah, he's shy,' said Sophie, pretending to be sympathetic. 'Either that or he's got a hard-on.'

'Stop talking about me as if I'm not here,' I said.

'Don't be so modest, darling,' said Sophie, trying not to laugh. 'You've got nothing to be ashamed of.'

'Yeah,' put in Alex, 'I wouldn't mind seeing what gives my sister such a great time.'

'There's a request you can't refuse,' said Sophie, digging me in the ribs.

I began to suspect I was about to become the victim of a put-up job. It sounded too much like some plan they'd cooked up between them. Well, I wasn't about to let them put me in an impossible position: fuck my sister-in-law or stay faithful to the woman I loved. 'I'm getting up,' I announced, hoping that my cock would stay in its semi-flaccid state.

BobbiR
BobbiR
251 Followers