Dean's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon watched her sister swallow and also noticed small drips of cum fall from the corner of her lips and onto her chin, Lindsay had her eyes closed as she savoured the salty taste that washed into her stomach.

As Lindsay continued to swallow Devon wiped off the overflowed cum with her finger and brought it to her nose giving it a quick sniff. The smell was powerful but also arousing and she didn't wait long before she slipped the finger into her mouth licking off the seed it was coated in.

Lindsay had let Dean's soft cock fall from her mouth now and was licking up all the overflow as she watched Devon suck off the cum from her finger, she used it like a cock sliding it in and out of her lips as her cheeks caved in from the sucking she was doing.

"Enjoying that?" Lindsay asked with a smile.

Devon nodded.

"Well there's more to come" Dean said as he joined the conversation.

"You'll have to wait for that though mom will be back soon, so we better get cleaned up, Devon we'll teach you much more soon I promise" Lindsay said as she reached over for her clothes, her massive breasts heaving and swaying as she leaned.

"You better I want to learn everything from you two," Devon said as she pulled her top back over her large chest.

"Oh we will Devon, you'll love it," Dean said as he too was given his clothes.

All three quickly went up stairs to get cleaned up before their mother came home.

Jenna arrived home to find that the house was very tidy. Dean, Lindsay and Devon were all sat in the backyard by the pool catching the last of the sun.

"Hi mom" Lindsay said as she saw her mother walk out to join them in the backyard, both she and Devon were in skimpy bikini's that revealed plenty of flesh, Dean was wearing some swimming trunks and was sat at one end as the girls sat at the other.

"Hi Linds... the house is tidy" Jenna said pointing back inside "What happened?"

"We cleaned up a bit mom, it needed it," Devon said in her sweet voice as she laid out flat by the pool, her feet dangled in the water.

"Oh that was nice," Jenna said a little unsure of the reason but she wasn't going to complain.

"Gonna join us?" Lindsay asked shielding her eyes with her hand.

"No I'm going out tonight with some friends from work, its Helen's birthday and were having a party for her, that ok with you guys?" Jenna asked, a resounding yes was the answer given by her kids.

"I'll be off at seven, its 5: 30 right now so I'm off to get a shower and changed" Jenna walked off to do just that leaving her kids in the sun.

"This is great, moms gonna be out we'll be all alone" Devon said smiling to her brother, then her sister.

"You sure you wanna?" Lindsay asked looking at her eager sister.

"Are you kidding this afternoon was the best now I want more" Devon said as she slipped into the water and swam over to her brother.

Dean sat up as his sister got close to him and smiled down at her; from here, he could see down Devon's cleavage as her bikini failed to cover much.

Devon pushed her breasts together with her hands as she bobbed in the water, Dean felt his cock rise as he watched, and Lindsay wasn't far behind, moving close to her sister she pulled her away from Dean to her disappointment.

"Mom's just upstairs we don't want her to see too much, besides teasing him is done best when he's stood up, he gets so turned on and its cute to watch him try to cover it up" Lindsay whispered in Devon's ear, she nodded her agreement and went back with her sister to the other side of the pool before both climbed out and grabbed their towels to dry off.

Dean watched as the two beauties rub their tight, sexy, bodies over with the soft towels, little glimpse of skin shone through the white material as they smoothed it over their skin. Dean truly was a lucky guy to have such a sexy family.

Jenna had, had her shower and got changed into a sexy black dress that covered her sleek body nicely but left her breasts proudly lifted and on display. She was ready to go out.

It was nearly 6: 30 PM when Jenna came down, her make up was on and she was looking good, on her way she looked into a mirror, no way did she look 38.

Dean was the first to see his mother admiring herself in the mirror, he too had to admit that there was no way he would have cheated on her like his farther did, she was just too sexy for that, even now she still had the looks of a twenty something year old.

"Well how do I look?" Jenna asked her son giving him a twirl to show off the entire dress.

"Great mom" Dean said as his eyes admired his mother, he could feel his cock twitch as he looked at her hard covered breasts, her long black hair was left loose and was just hanging nicely over her cleavage, making her look even more sexy then normal.

"Thanks Dean" she said as she moved down the stairs, her high heels making her look taller then normal, she gave him a smile and seemed to take a long time walking past him, almost like she was trying to give him a nice long view of her body.

"Well I better be off" she announced, "Could you just grab my bag for me Dean"

Dean grabbed her bag and handed it to her, that just toped the dress off, the figure hugging black dress combined with Jenna's hot figure and her deep blue handbag at her side made her a dream for any guy.

Jenna stood admiring herself in a full length mirror when she saw Dean watching her too, she smiled as she felt his eyes on her body, if only he wasn't her son she would have fucked him right there.

Walking over to him she gave him a kiss on the cheek, making it last longer then it needed she brought her hand to his face and stroked it before smiling at him and heading for the door and the party.

Dean was left speechless at his mother's actions; if it wasn't for what had happened with his sisters and was what to come, he would have really been messed up.

Devon came in after Jenna had left, she had been in the backyard watching what was going on inside.

When Jenna had gone, the girl had come in and gone to her brother.

"Oh what's going on there Dean?" Devon said as she hugged up to her brother, her breasts, touching him softly and turning him on no end.

"I have no idea," Dean said shocked by the events,

"Well I'm ready what about you?" Devon asked as she tugged Dean by the hand to the stairs.

Dean was ready, who wouldn't be to have a sexy girl like Devon wanting your body, and practically bagging you to fuck her.

Dean followed Devon up to her room, Lindsay had gone out shortly before her mother, she got a call form a friend who sounded upset and said she wouldn't be too long.

When they were in Devon's room, she and Dean immediately began to kiss, passionately kiss, their tongues forcing its way into each other's mouths, swapping their saliva and love for the other.

Dean broke the kiss and looked at his sexy sister's body, her breasts pushed out and nipples hard, making little nubs in her t-shirt that hugged her body so tight it looked like it would tear any second.

Devon giggled as she felt her brothers eyes fall on her breasts, she wiggled making them sway under the top much to the arousal of Dean who reached his hands out and cupped them, feeling the firmness press into his hands.

"Oh big brother" Devon moaned as she felt Dean squeeze a little sending a shock through her body soaking her panties straight away.

Dean slid his hands down her sleek body and took hold of the bottom pulling it up and over his sister's head, leaving her topless.

Devon had not put on a bra when she had changed from her bikini to jeans and t-shirt and this was why, she loved the feeling as her brother lowered his head to her left breast and took the hard nipple into her mouth, lovingly licking and sucking it gently as his hands cupped both.

"Ahhhh god" Devon moaned as she felt herself get even wetter if that was possible from the attention, Dean was paying to her ample breast. When he was finished with that one Dean moved to the next giving it the same treatment.

Devon moaned louder and began hugging her brother's head to her chest as she ground her hips and rubbed her thighs together in an attempt to rub her pussy and satisfy her needs.

Dean smiled as she felt her movements, she was so cute and Dean wanted to show her how good sex could be.

Devon was going wild never in her 18 years of life had she felt this was, she'd masturbated several times and even cum once but this was real and it was hot.

"Oh god Dean we have to do it now!" Devon said loudly as she pulled her brother off her breasts and pushed him to the bed.

Both half-naked siblings began to franticly pull off their pants, Dean pulling off both his pants and underpants in one go, letting his long hard cock spring free and stand to attention as he lay on his sister's bed.

Devon had pulled off her jeans but not her panties, she stood looking at her brothers twitching cock, it was so big, and it seemed bigger now then when she had given him a blowjob!

Dean watched her breasts hang, as she stood bent at the waist looking at his cock, her hands holding the waistband of her panties, her mouth open and her eyes slightly glazed by the sight.

"Enjoying the view" Dean said with a smile as his sister smiled too and steadily pulled her lace panties to the ground stepping out of them and standing naked before her naked brother, who looked at the little runway of pubic hair that ran down her pubic bone.

Devon stood legs slightly apart, hands on hips showing her brother her sexy body sculpted by her hobby of dancing.

Dean looked her over she was so sexy and she was his, he took advantage of that fact and stood up walking to her his cock sticking out in front like it was leading him, in a way it was.

"You ready?" Dean asked his little sister, she nodded she was "Ok then come on" Dean said as she took Devon by the hand and led her to the bed.

Dean knew this would be Devon's first time and wanted her to remember it forever.

Devon laid back on the bad and spread her legs, her pussy lips were swollen and puffy and slick with her juice, she was ready indeed.

Dean slowly climbed onto the bed with her, sliding between her legs, he moved up her body until they were face to face and his cock was at her entrance.

They just stared at each other for a short time, like they were stuck for what to do next.

It was Devon who made the first move; she reached her hands down and took hold of her brother's cock placing the head just inside her warm tunnel.

Dean smiled as he felt her do it, she was so eager to lose her virginity to her brother, he lowered his body to hers, their chest touching as Dean leaned his face to hers.

They kissed as Dean suddenly thrust his hips forwards, pushing his cock into her body.

"Fuck!" Devon shouted as she felt herself being stretched open by the large cock being forced into her extremely tight virgin pussy.

Dean stopped when the head hit her hymen, he felt bad that this had to hurt so much, why was did it have to be the first time that hurt.

Devon squeezed her eyes shut as she felt the large cock pulse inside her body, friends had told Devon what to expect from her first time but this was much worse then she expected, probably because her first cock was so big!.

Dean kissed his sister softly as he manoeuvred his cock back out slightly, feeling the warm air on his wet cock this was it, it was now or never.

Devon opened her eyes and nodded to her brother, this is what she had wanted and she was ready.

Dean grit his teeth and thrust his hips forwards, his cock breaking through the tight membrane and filling her deeply.

"Aaaauuggghhhhhh!" Devon screamed as she felt the pain shoot from her pussy as her brother took her virginity.

Tears fell from her eyes as Dean held her close to him, the worst was over now they just had to take a second for her to compose herself then they'd be ready.

Devon was sobbing slightly as she held onto her brother tightly, the pain was subsiding now and it was being replaced with a feeling of fullness as the thickness of her brothers cock became more apparent to her.

Dean listened to his sister as her breathing became more normal and the crying stopped, he looked down to her face and she smiled up at him and wiped away the tears from her face.

"Its ok now Devon, this is gonna be ok now" Dean reassured his sister who nodded and laid back as her brother began to slowly pull back his cock, so only the head was inside her.

Devon looked down at his cock and saw the little red strakes of blood on it, the blood that had made her a woman, she felt so proud at that second, she watched as her brother pushed his cock back into her, the full feeling returning, as she felt her walls opening up as the wet meat slid in with some effort.

Dean couldn't believe how tight his sister was, virgin or not she was still the tightest thing he had ever felt.

"Oh god" Devon moaned as she felt his pubic bone hit her clit sending a shock through her body.

Dean took this as a good sign and began to increase the pace of his movements, pulling and pushing his cock in and out of his sister much faster now, making her breasts jiggle as they moved roughly on the bed.

Devon was laid open mouthed as she breathed and moaned loudly from the great feelings of pleasure she was getting from her pussy.

"Oh god Devon... you're so tight," Dean said as he felt her pussy tighten on him even more.

Devon smiled then moaned loudly as she felt her brothers cock push deeper then pull back inside her.

This was great she thought masturbating with her fingers was good but it was nothing compared to having her brother big cock forced inside her tight little cunt.

Dean watched his little sister shake beneath him as she wiggled her hips to match his; this only made her breasts bounce and sway as Dean watched mesmerised by them.

Devon saw him watching her body and giggled as his hips almost stopped moving, she reached up and placed her hands around his neck using him to pull herself up and to his face.

"Lets change position," she whispered, Dean agreed and pulled out of his sister with a little plop a the wetness they had produced came free too.

"Where do you want me?" Devon asked her brother.

"Get on your hands and knees and face away from me," he instructed her, she did it immediately, her ass held up in the air and her breasts falling from her body, like this she looked so fuckable Dean couldn't hold it back.

Devon looked back and watched her brother guide his cock to her open legs; he placed the wet head at her entrance once again and pushed it inside.

"Ohhh" Devon moaned as she felt his cock fill her passage once again, this time only taking one thrust to get all in.

Dean felt his pubic hair hit his sisters sweet skin, he was buried deep inside her now, his hands holding her hips for support as he started to rock his body back and forth, his cock gliding in and out of his sisters tight pussy.

Devon began to help her brother, leaning forwards on her arms as began to rock with him.

Dean began to moan as Devon's pussy became even tighter around him, Devon shouting as she felt his hands move from her hips to her swaying breasts, twisting her nipples and squeezing the soft flesh.

"Hello" Lindsay shouted as she closed the front door. She had come home from her friend's house expecting Devon and Dean to be in but as she looked around there was no-one home.

Back upstairs Devon and Dean were really fucking hard now, both shouting as their bodies slammed together, their sweaty skin making loud slapping noises as it hit the others body.

Lindsay had taken off her coat and was looking around the house for her brother and sister when she heard a loud scream from upstairs.

"Fuck! Yes! Aaarrrggghhh!" it was Devon, she was Cumming on her brothers cock as he pushed it in to her.

Lindsay smiled as she heard the scream, she knew it was her sister and she defiantly knew that scream.

In the room Dean was still slamming into his sister, she had come down from her orgasm and was really breathing heavy as she moaned from her brother's cock.

Lindsay was stood outside the door now listening in on her siblings; her pussy was getting really wet as she heard the primal moans and shouts.

Dean loved doing it doggy style and Devon was just so perfect at it, she had just the right size body and her breasts hung just in the right position to be grabbed.

Lindsay couldn't take any more, she had stripped off her clothes and left them in a pile next to the door, her hands were all over her breasts and in her pussy.

She opened the door and stepped inside and saw her brothers back facing her his hips thrusting back and forth as her sister rocked on the bed, it was such an erotic sight.

Dean and Devon hadn't realised that Lindsay had come in the room and was stood just a few feet away from them.

Lindsay watched and listened, she was now so horny it was untrue and she just had to get involved.

Stepping up to her brother she pressed her massive breasts into his back, he froze a little as he felt the contact then realised who it was.

"Hi Lindsay" Dean said as he stopped fucking Devon for a few seconds.

"Who's been a naughty boy then" Lindsay said as she hugged her arms around her brothers body "Taking his sisters virginity with out his big sister her to see".

Dean smiled; there was something about the way Lindsay said that, that turned him on.

Lindsay sensed the way her brother reacted and liked it when she talked dirty to him.

"Fuck her Dean, fuck Devon with your big cock" Lindsay said as she kissed her brother neck. Devon had been listening to what was being said, she had realised Lindsay was there when she felt her brother stop fucking her and they started talking, she too felt a strange tingle of excitement as Lindsay spoke to her brother.

Dean began to thrust his hips once again into her as Devon moaned and pushed her body down and raised her ass up to help her brother out more.

"That's it Dean, Fuck your baby sister" Lindsay said as she pressed her body into Dean's "Oh that must be so good, having you big cock in her tight pussy, she's such a slut".

Dean moaned as he felt Lindsay's hands move up the front of his body and grab his nipples. Dean had always been partial to having his nipples played with during sex so this was just excellent.

"Oh God" he moaned spurring on his big sister.

"Fuck her Dean, what a slut letting her big brother fuck her like this" Lindsay said as she twisted his nipples noting how much he moaned when she did this and how his hip slammed into Devon faster.

"And you Devon, what do you think of your sluttish brother? Fucking you and me too" Lindsay said.

"Ahhh god he's so nice" Devon moaned as she brought her face off her pillow for a second before having it pushed back in from the force of her brothers fucking her.

"See what a slut she is Dean, loving your big cock in her pussy, she's soo wet I bet, oohh feel that, ooohhh you like me playing with your nipples don't you, you little pervert" Lindsay said nastily as she pulled Dean's nipples and squeezed them, sending waves of pleasure from his chest to his cock.

Dean couldn't take much more of this, his little sister Devon's pussy would have been enough for him but now Lindsay too and he was ready to cum a lot quicker.

Lindsay knew Dean was on the verge of Cumming and she stepped up her verbal assault on him.

"Fuck her Dean, cum in her sluttish pussy, make her want your cum forever, she's just a cum hungry slut at heart so give her what she wants" Lindsay said as she rubbed his nipples hard with the palm of her hands and slid her pussy on his ass cheeks.

Devon was shouting too "Oh fuck me Dean! Yes! Cum in me brother cum in your sister" she said as she gripped the bed sheets hard.