Dean's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh" Dean shouted as he felt his cum shoot out of his cock and into Devon's tight pussy, he clenched his ass cheeks and felt Lindsay's wet thighs press into him adding extra stimulation to his body as his cum filled Devon more and began to leak out slightly.

Lindsay felt like she was going to cum soon too from just the excitement she was witnessing.

Dean finally stopped Cumming in his sister's hot pussy and pulled out his shrinking cock. Lindsay watched as the cum covered cock slipped out of its wet confines, it glistened with their combined cum.

Devon was face down on the pillow, overcome by emotion as she felt her brothers cum ooze out of her pussy and onto her thighs pooling on the back of her bent knees.

Lindsay watched her sister's pussy gaping open from the stretch of her brothers big cock, the little rivets of cum sliding out of the red lips and onto her bronze skin.

Dean still felt Lindsay hugging up to him, her warm breasts pressing into his back as she breathed hard like him.

"God that was hot, I'm so wet" Lindsay said as she let go of her brothers sweat covered body and stepped away from him to let Dean get his balance, his legs slightly unsteady from his massive orgasm.

"Devon you ok?" Dean asked his sister but she was fast asleep, snuggled up on the bed, Lindsay and Dean decided not to wake her and left her sleeping in the room alone, both going downstairs to get a sandwich, naked.

"Here you go" Lindsay said handing a sandwich to her brother, "You need to keep up your strength"

Dean smiled as he looked over his sisters sweat covered body, she was so sexy when wet, many a time he had loved watching her when she got out of the pool, the water dripping off her sleek body and onto the ground.

Lindsay watched her brothers eyes roam her body, she made sure to move just enough to get different parts to sway and grab his attention, teasing him again as he ate his sandwich.

He looked so sexy as he sat the table and tucked in, his pecs occasionally tensing making a nice ripple flow through his tight body, and hers, her pussy was still soaked and she was horny.

Dean saw her rubbing her thighs together and touching those mammoth breasts of hers and instantly became hard once more, it was just so erotic to see her all horny and in need of release.

Lindsay saw his cock grow between his legs and smiled to herself, she would get her orgasm after all, she thought.

Dean watched his sister move over to him, straddling his legs with hers, so his cock was just pressed up to her thin stomach, she placed her hands around neck and kissed his cheek softly.

From this position, Dean had a perfect view of Lindsay's breasts, as she brought he hands around his neck her breasts had pushed together, leaving a nice long line of cleavage to look at. Dean's eyes were glued to this and Lindsay's to his cock.

She had long suspected that her brother liked breasts the best on a woman, that's why she mostly teased him by giving him little glimpse of her massive set when she wore skimpy bikini's around him. She too had always had a thing about her breasts, she loved it when they were touched and they became so sensitive when she was aroused not just her nipples but the whole of her breasts.

Dean didn't know that Lindsay was watching his cock as it bobbed on her stomach, he was too engrossed in her breasts as they raised and fell with every breath.

"Dean" Lindsay said softly braking the silence between them.

"Yeah Lindsay" he said looking to her face for the first time in a long time.

"Tit fuck me," she said coyly with a smile.

Dean was shocked at what he had just heard his sister say but that had always been one of his biggest fantasies and it was about to come true for him.

Lindsay slid off his lap and stood before him; smiling down to him she took his hands and stood him up.

"On the sofa" she said as she led him into the living room.

Dean was sat on the sofa as his sister Lindsay stood in front of him, hold her breasts together and licking her lips.

"Ready?" she asked which was a stupid question of cause Dean was ready what guy wouldn't be for what was coming.

Dean nodded as he watched his sister slumped to her knees slowly, still holding her breasts together and now massaging them slightly with her hands.

This was a truly erotic sight, Dean's big sister kneeling before him her hands squeezing and rubbing her breasts, the breasts that she was about to wrap around his big cock.

Lindsay looked up at her brother, he was watching her play with her breasts and getting more turned on by the second, she smiled and teased him a little more, pushing her breasts apart and leaning forwards to take his cock between them but then pulling back and pushing them together again.

Just as Dean was, about to say something to his sister she leaned forwards and this time wrapped her breasts around his cock.

Dean nearly died right then, the feeling of his sister massive breasts pressing all around his cock, the warmth they emitted, the softness, just everything made this just the best thing that he had ever felt.

Lindsay moaned as she pressed on the sides of her breasts making them hold her brothers cock between them harder, she could feel the heat of his cock radiate into them and it made her even more determined to make this great for her little brother.

Dean threw his head back as he felt Lindsay move her breasts up his shaft and back down, his cock easily sliding in the soft flesh, just the head poking out of the top as she reached his lap with her breasts.

Lindsay looked down and saw the head of her brothers cock poking out from her breasts, she had a sudden urge to lick it and bent her head down just far enough to place her tongue on the very top.

Dean moaned as he felt her push her breasts up his cock again and slid them back down, making sure to hold her breasts tighter on the down strokes.

Lindsay felt every pulse her brother's cock made as she continued to push her breasts up and down the wet shaft, Dean's pre-cum was now dripping off the top of his cock and onto the insides of her breasts making every thing wetter and more enjoyable.

"Oh Fuck!" Lindsay exclaimed as she sped up and began to raise her whole upper body in time with her hands, making it easier to maintain a pace she liked.

Dean liked this new pace too, he looked down to see the head of his cock appearing and disappearing from the top of his sisters breasts as she moaned and began to rub her breasts, now pushing them apart then together on his cock adding a new sensation to the tit fuck.

Dean began to moan out too as he felt Lindsay's heartbeat through her breasts; it was beating fast as was his, from the shear intensity of what they were doing.

Lindsay felt the sweat falling from her face as she began to really move her breasts on her brothers cock fast, this was so great to her, her breasts were super sensitive and the feel of every vain on Dean's cock was massaging the most sensitive parts.

Sweat was beginning to build in-between her breasts too, around her brother cock this wetness just adding squelching sounds as her breasts relentlessly pushed up then down Dean's cock.

Dean knew this was nearly going to end now he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer now, so he just wanted to enjoy every last second before it had to end.

Jenna had come home early from the party for her work colleague, she just didn't feel right being there, there was something in her mind that told her to go home, like something was happening there that she need to see, she couldn't explain what it was or understand why but she felt compelled to follow her instincts.

In the living room Dean and Lindsay were still furiously fucking, Lindsay holding and pushing the undersides of her breasts to lift them to the top of her brother's cock before she let them slide back down, now on every down movement she would lick the head of Dean's cock and savour the taste of his pre-cum.

Jenna put her key in the lock of the front door and opened it, careful not to make too much noise she closed it and heard the moans from the living room.

It had been some time since Jenna had, had a good fuck since she left her husband but she still knew the sound of two people having sex.

Her curiosity got the best of her, she went to the living room doorway, and peaked inside, what she saw shocked her to the core.

Dean was sat on the sofa, head back, eyes closed, mouth open with Lindsay rapidly using her breasts to jack him off, her mouth open too and a long moan emitting from it.

Jenna watched her kids in silence, this had to be wrong, of cause it was but she was just mesmerised by it, the sight of her son's big cock in-between her oldest daughters massive breasts, it just turned her on so much.

After all why shouldn't it?, she was still only 38 and attractive, of cause the sight of two young people having sex would turn her on, but these were her kids still that only seemed to add excitement to it all.

Dean and Lindsay were too busy to look at Jenna as she entered the room, Lindsay could feel her brothers cock widen as his cum began to shoot up his shaft.

Dean's body when ridged as he felt his sister shove her breasts tightly around his cock leaving just the head poking out a his cum flew up into he air and came splashing back down on Lindsay's breasts, more and more came as Lindsay got some in her hair and on her face she seem to almost revel in the delight of having her brothers cum on her face and in her hair.

Jenna had her hand down her panties and was furiously fingering herself as she watched the thick white cum fall on her daughter's body.

She had removed her top and pants and was now only clad in bra and panties but still Dean and Lindsay didn't see her both had eyes closed and their other sense's were overwhelmed by what was happening to them.

It was only when Dean had finished Cumming that they heard Jenna moan.

Both looked over to see their mother with her hand stuffed down her panties the sight of her fingers fingering her pussy was obvious, they didn't say or do anything, just watched.

Jenna opened her eyes and saw her kids watching her; she smiled and looked at their shocked expressions.

"You two look like you're having fun," she said "But Lindsay you really need to get cleaned up I'll take care of your little brother"

Lindsay didn't know how to react to that, she just looked at her brother, stood up from him, and looked at her mom.

"Its ok love, you go get a shower, I'll clean your mess brother up" she smiled and tapped her daughter on her bare ass as she went to the stairs.

Dean didn't take his eyes off his mom as she came over to him and sat next to him on the sofa.

"I knew there was some reason I came home early" she said as she unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor, Dean's eyes dropping to her large breasts, she still looked like she was in her twenties.

Dean smiled as she kissed his cheek then his lips, holding his head in her hands.

"You must be exhausted, but I did say I'd clean you up love" Jenna said to her son as she straddled his lap and pressed her breasts into his face, Dean took her left nipple into his mouth and began to suck it like he did when he was a little baby.

Jenna cupped his head in her hands like he was a baby again, as he sucked her nipple; she felt his cock beginning to harden again against the outside of her panties.

"Dean Do you want me?" she asked.

"Oh Yeah" Dean said letting go of her nipple to answer.

"Good" Jenna said as she pulled away from her son's eager mouth.

She stood up and pulled off her panties revealing a shaved pussy just like Lindsay, Dean was in shook that his mom shaved her pubic hair but there was the proof right before his eyes.

"I've wanted you for a long time now Dean, but I think you had enough for now, just lay back and let me clean you up, we'll see about more tomorrow" she said as she pushed her son back into a laid position on the sofa.

Although Dean would have loved to fuck his mother right then, he had to admit that he didn't have any cum left, and doubted any guy would after shooting so many times in such a short time.

He settled down of the soft sofa and felt his mom's hands move to his cock, holding it gently as she licked the head with her tongue, then going to the shaft, taking it into her mouth and closing her lips around it, gently sucking it.

Dean moaned as he felt her lick the underside and begin to rotate her hand on the bottom of the shaft, her other hand on his balls giving them a massage as her mouth did its work on her sons cock.

Unlike Devon and Lindsay his mom was being gentle and kind to his cock not just stuffing it in and giving him a blowjob but almost soothing him.

"Ohh mom" Dean moaned as he felt her take a little more into her mouth and touch her throat.

Jenna looked up at her son while she sucked his cock, his eyes were closed and his breathing had become regular, she took her mouth off his cock and licked the remains of his and Lindsay's sweat and cum off it.

Dean was asleep; his mom had done what she knew best and settled him off to regain his strength.

Lindsay and Devon were behind their mom when she stood and turned.

"Leave him to sleep, he needs his rest now," she whispered.

Devon and Lindsay nodded.

"Tomorrow we'll sort out the rest of our lives," Jenna said as she took the hands of her daughters and led them to the sofa all three settling down laid with their brother.

One big happy family.

Hope you enjoyed It Dean, its been great writing it for you, Nemasis Enforcer