Dear Cousin Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie moved her face closer to the head and my opening. "Good, I can't wait to see you spurt."

"Oh. Oh. It may be a lot. I think I'm getting close, Annie."

I felt Aunt Jean's arms wrap around me as my knees became weaker. "Annie Dear, you can speed it up now. Harder and faster. That's right. Look how big he's getting! I'll hold him up when he shoots."

"Annie, I...Oh! I'm I'm Oh God." And I started erupting, all over her face and breasts and then on her hand and fingers as my spurts started to slow down.

Annie's face was total astonishment. "I've never seen a boy do that before. Is it usually that much?"

It was a good thing Aunt Jean was holding me up as I would have collapsed. She was beaming, very pleased with Annie's performance. With a free hand she caught a big drip off the end of my penis and put it in her mouth. "Mmm. He tastes good. Try it Annie."

As for Annie, she was amazed. "Look. It's starting to deflate now but it's still really long. My fingers are so sticky!" She put them in her mouth. "Hey, It does taste good!" She put her lips on my penis and cleaned me off with her tongue. As her tongue swirled around my shaft, I felt like I might do another round of spurting but she stopped. She looked up at Aunt Jean. "Next time I want to just use my mouth. Can I do that Mom?"

"Of course Dear. Just as long as I get to watch to make sure you're doing it right."

Annie seemed pleased with that answer. "Let's get him under the shower spray. Then we can all dry off." She began washing and rinsing me off again concentrating on my penis inflating again. See stroked it appreciatively and put it in her mouth briefly as she stroked. She stopped and looked up at her Mom. "Can we stay naked Mom? It's so hot. I don't want to get dressed?"

Annie resumed her attentions but smiled at her Mom's answer.

"I think that would be perfectly delightful. Let's all stay naked for the rest of the day."

12