Deliah's Double Cock Night

Story Info
Delilah gets fucked by her brother and his best friend.
6.5k words
4.77
91.6k
168
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,755 Followers

Greetings kinky readers!

This started as a simple idea I was going to outline and blossomed into a fleshed-out story all in sitting (with a few breaks for coffee of course).

All characters in this story are grown adults over the age of eighteen. Rob and his friend Andy are both nineteen, and Rob's sister Delilah is twenty-seven.

It contains incest and a threesome involving a grown woman, her college aged brother and his best friend.

If you are not comfortable with a threesome involving a woman and two males this story will probably not be your cup of tea.

As with most things that I write, this series takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

IsabellaEmily

~~

"Okay boys." I said, shrugging my bra off my shoulders. "Here they are."

Andy and Rob stared at my breasts, the flickering light from the campfire causing shadows to dance across my pale skin.

Both of them were staring at me, their gazes unflinching as they each attempted to memorize what they were seeing.

"Well?" I asked, feeling bold. "Isn't one of you going to show some sort of appreciation?"

~

A little while ago:

I'd driven my rental car down the old dirt road to my family's lake property, with the intention of spending a few minutes hanging out with my younger brother Rob, and his longtime friend Andy.

They'd been sitting in camp chairs around a fire, not far from a small square tent that was pitched between Rob's truck and Andy's car. They'd both turned when I drove up and were watching carefully to see who I was.

"Delilah!" said Rob in surprise. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Just checking up on my younger brother." I teased. "We are still related, aren't we?"

"I thought I disowned you when you moved out of the state!" He said with a wide grin, getting up to give me a hug.

"I'm the one who threatened to disown you last Christmas when you tried to hit on my girlfriend." I corrected him.

"Whatever." He laughed. "I was just offering her a chance to sample from the good side of the family."

"I stopped by Mom and Larry's house, and they told me you two delinquents were out here, so I came out to see what sort of trouble you were getting into." I laughed.

"Hey we're both adults." Andy protested. "That makes the correct word criminal my dear. Not delinquent."

I laughed as Andy got up and gave me a hug, and then he gestured to his folding camp chair while he pulled another one over closer to the fire for himself.

"Duly noted." I said. "Please forgive me."

I settled into the canvas chair and breathed in the pleasant aroma of the campfire and the surrounding woods.

"Of course we forgive you." Said Rob. "We were both raised to respect our elders."

"Fuck you." I said with a grin. "Either one of you would give anything for a shot at a woman of my experience and wisdom."

"That's true." Rob admitted. "Although neither of us would turn down any woman. Regardless of her age. Even if she were almost thirty."

I laughed and showed my brother my middle finger.

"Twenty-seven." I reminded him.

I huddled in the dark by the fire, looking out at the lake. This spot wasn't far from town, but it was quiet and peaceful, and isolated from any neighbors. It was a great place to spend time around a fire with friends.

In college I'd not only lost my virginity out here but had done much of my early sexual exploration with both sexes cuddled up by a fire in sleeping bags under the stars.

"Seriously Delilah," Rob said, "what the hell are you doing here?"

"The usual airline nonsense." I told him. "We made an unscheduled landing and I decided to just rent a car and drive home. That allowed me to detour this direction to see you and Mom."

Rob had just turned nineteen and despite the eight years difference in our ages we'd been close since he was a little kid.

Getting through the death of our father, and then leaning on each other during my mom's disastrous second marriage to a verbally abusive twat had made us close.

After college I got a job out of state, and Rob and my mother moved in with her current boyfriend, Larry.

Larry was a nice guy who was funny and kind. He was stoned most of the time, but neither of us really minded him since he treated our mother well and genuinely liked Rob and me.

"How long are you in town for?" he asked. "Are you staying at Mom's?"

"I'm just in town until tomorrow afternoon." I told him. "Mom offered me the couch, but I thought I'd be more comfortable at a hotel, like last time."

"If I'd known you were coming, we would have postponed this campout." Said Rob. "We still have a few days before Andy leaves, so we could have done it tomorrow night."

"Where are you going Andy?" I asked him.

"I got a tech job in Texas." He answered. "I fly out to Houston in six days."

"That's awesome." I said. "Good for you!"

"Thanks." He said with a shy grin. "I'm pretty nervous, but really excited too."

"You should be." I told him. "You're going to do great things!"

"I've got an extra sleeping bag." Said Rob. "You can camp out here for old times' sake if you'd like."

"I didn't bring anything to sleep in." I laughed. "I'd have to sleep nude."

"I can handle that." Said Rob. "But Andy hasn't seen too many naked women. You might cause him to have a wet dream."

"I'm used to that." I teased. "I've inspired lots of wet dreams in my time."

"Well Andy is such a gentleman that he wouldn't mention it, even if it did happen, I suppose." Rob said.

"That's not fun." I said. "A true gentleman would be sure to give me all the depraved details."

"Okay then. I will." Said Andy. "Just remember that you asked."

Andy had been Rob's best friend since they were kids. His parents were a bit conservative and overprotective, and as a result Andy was quiet and a bit shy, but he was a really great guy and I'd always gotten along with him.

"You should have brought Emily." Said Rob. "That would be a naked sleepover that could inspire several wet dreams. She's the hottest woman I've ever seen."

Emily was my live-in girlfriend back home. She and I had been together for two years.

Emily and Rob had instantly hit it off when they met. They teased and flirted with each other constantly when they were together, and she had secretly confessed to me that she'd be very willing to go further with him than just flirting.

And I'd confessed to her that the idea of my brother and her rolling around together made me wet.

"I would have if I knew I'd have the chance to pass this way." I told him. "And she said to say hello to my little brother for her. But she didn't mention wanting you to know about any of the sexual things she and I do to each other."

"That's too bad." Said Rob. "I was hoping for some details."

"Not me." Said Andy. "I'm sexually frustrated enough. Besides I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night to find him jacking off in the tent."

"Is that your sex life lately?" I asked. "Jacking off? Are either of you dating anyone?"

"Not at the moment." Said Rob. "Otherwise, I wouldn't be up at the lake staring at a fire with Andy."

"Me either." Said Andy. "Although I would never ditch my friend for a date."

"Bullshit." Rob teased. "You'd stick your dick in that fire for a date."

I suddenly laughed out loud, and then looked at the two of them.

"I'm sorry." I said. "The idea of burned dick just made me remember something I hadn't thought of in years."

"Something about a burnt dick?" asked Rob. "That's either the scariest campfire story of all time, or the funniest."

"Neither scary nor funny." I said. "When I was in college, I came up here with one of my boyfriends and we spent the afternoon out in the inflatable raft, and no one was around so we stripped down to skinny dip."

"If you want to relive an old memory feel free." Said Andy. "I won't watch, and Rob will look away."

"If I take my top off neither of you would be able to stop staring." I said. "Guaranteed."

"Quit teasing my poor horny friend with empty promises about your breasts." Said Rob. "And get back to the story."

"Alright." I laughed. "After we were done swimming, we lay out in the sun. And then we got dressed and made dinner and crawled into our tent. And then we started fooling around and it turned out he'd gotten too much sun on his cock."

"Holy fuck." Said Rob. "That makes me want to put sunscreen on myself just thinking about it."

"Great." Said Andy. "Now I'm going to wake up in the morning to him next to me in the tent putting sunscreen all over his dick."

"The worst part," I giggled, "was that he didn't realize he'd been burned until he got hard. Once the skin started to stretch he was in agony."

"I'm going to have nightmares now." Said Rob. "That's awful."

"It sure was." I agreed. "He was up the whole night whining about his dick, and I was up all night frustrated because he couldn't use it."

"See Andy?" said Rob. "I told you there are worse things than being a virgin. You could have a woman hot and ready for sex and be laying there with a sunburnt boner."

"Thanks Rob." Andy said sarcastically. "For putting my sexual frustration into perspective."

"I'm here to help." Said Rob with a laugh. "But you'll have to survive without my insight for a few minutes. I have to go take a leak."

He got up and wandered towards the trees, and when he was out of earshot I looked over at Andy.

"So Andy," I said softly, "How have you been?"

He looked at me and I winked, hoping I was coming across as flirty and not as desperate.

Last summer at Rob's graduation party Andy had gotten a little tipsy, and I'd taken him out on the back porch at my mom's house with a pot of black coffee to sober him up.

He'd ended up asking my advice about women, drunkenly, but correctly, pointing out that as a bisexual I'd had plenty of experience dating women, in addition to being one.

It turned out that he was sexually inexperienced, and desperate to find a woman that would let him remedy that.

Instead, I encouraged him to concentrate on developing his own interests. I assured him that a male who was kind and considerate and interesting would find dating much easier, and sexual experiences would become available.

He'd thanked me, and then confided to having had a lifelong crush on me.

I'd been very aware of that of course. I certainly wasn't the first woman whose younger brother had friends who stared at them lustfully.

A few days after his confession Andy had apologized to me, certain that he'd made an ass out of himself while intoxicated and worried that he'd hurt my feelings.

I assured him that he'd been perfectly nice and had nothing to worry about, and told him that I was certain he'd soon be an expert lover with more girlfriends than he could count.

He'd blushed terribly, and I'd pulled him close and kissed him.

It had started as a sisterly kiss, but then became a long, slow, passionate embrace, with lots of tongue and heavy breathing as I pressed my body against his.

I started the kiss feeling sisterly and protective of this sweet young man, but after several minutes I found that the innocent and inexperienced guy was really turning my crank.

A few hours later I was on my way back home, although more than once I'd wondered what it would have been like to take Andy to my hotel room and fuck his brains out.

The erection he'd pressed against me while we kissed had fueled my fantasies for weeks.

Emily and I got in the mood for cock occasionally, and when that happened, we'd seek out an available guy for a three-way session.

But the truth of the matter was that I craved cock far more than she did. She was mostly happy with my tongue and our vibrators.

And even though I loved the things she could do to my cunt with her mouth and fingers, I'd always felt that even the best vibrator was a poor substitute for a real throbbing cock.

So, for the past year I'd often considered not taking Andy's virginity to be a missed opportunity, especially since Emily and I were both open and encouraging of each other's out of town opportunities.

And now I wondered if Andy was still interested in me. He'd confessed to not having a girlfriend, but would he really be interested in fucking his best friends twenty-seven-year-old sister?

I also wondered how Rob would feel if I fucked his friend. I would certainly hate to hurt him.

"I've been good." Andy said. "It sure is nice to see you again Delilah. I'm glad I got the chance to before I leave. I think about you a lot."

"I'm glad to hear that." I told him. "Because I've been second guessing myself for a year now."

"Really?" he asked, a bit hopefully. "How so?"

"For a year now, I've felt like I missed an opportunity with you." I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I should have taken you up to my hotel room that afternoon we kissed and let you fuck my brains out." I said.

"Wow." He said. His eyes looked huge across the campfire.

"I'm not sure how Rob would have reacted." I continued. "That was probably the thing that stopped me. But I've sure been wondering about it for a year now."

"Rob told me I should have gone for it!" he said, glancing over his shoulder towards the woods. "He thinks I blew a sure thing."

"Rob has an exaggerated idea of my promiscuity." I giggled. "But in that case, he wasn't wrong. If you'd have suggested it, I'd have done it. Hell, I almost did it anyway, even without your suggestion."

"I wish I'd known." He said. "That would have been a fantasy come true."

"What would have been?" asked Rob, wandering back from the woods.

"I...I...uh..." Andy stammered.

"I just told Andy that I sort of wanted to fuck him last summer." I said with a grin.

"Well fuck." Said Rob. "You should have done it. How many of us will get the chance to fulfill someone's sexual fantasy in this lifetime?"

There was a sudden gust of wind, and I shivered. It might have been the middle of summer, but I wasn't dressed to be in the woods in the middle of the night.

"Maybe I should get going." I said. "I want to be standing in a hot shower in the middle of a well-lit hotel room when the storm hits."

"Stay a little longer." Said Rob. "The conversation is just getting interesting. Besides you wouldn't leave Andy hanging like this would you?"

"Hanging how?" I asked, suppressing a grin.

"We've already established that you hold the ability to fulfill one of his long held sexual fantasies." Rob said. "Now we have to see if he has anything to offer you in exchange."

"Aren't you sweet?" I laughed. "Trying to pimp out your older sister to your best friend."

"Hey I'm trying to get you laid too." He laughed. "It wouldn't be a one-sided transaction."

"Okay." I said. "Andy what do you have to offer?"

"That's not fair." Andy said. "You have to tell me something you fantasize about and see if I can make it come true. You can't expect me to guess what you want."

"That's true." Said Rob. "We all know that Andy has had a crush on you for years. Fucking you would be a once in a lifetime fantasy come true. Now we need to know what sort of fantasy you have and see if someone here can help you live it out."

"Are you playing this fantasy fulfillment game too Rob?" I asked, feeling my belly tighten.

"Sure." He said. "Why not? But we each have to be willing to share plausible fantasies. Not just the big once-in-a-lifetime type things."

"So that means we need to share fantasies that it would be conceivable that the people sitting here could have the power to grant. Right?" asked Andy. "There's no sense asking for sex in outer space or anything."

"That makes sense." I said. "But as a reward for being brave enough to play, we need to be able to ask for prizes. Consolation prizes so to speak. Especially if our fantasies can't be granted. Agreed?"

"Agreed." Said Rob.

"Sounds fair enough." Said Andy.

"All right." I said with a grin. "Let's get started. If I choose to, I can grant Andy's fantasy. What's your fantasy Rob?"

"I knew you would put me on the spot." He laughed. "But I already know what I'm going to share."

"So hit us with it." Said Andy, leaning forward.

"I would like to fuck Emily." Rob said. "Not just fuck, but do everything with her that a man and a woman can do together. I know that's probably a long shot at best, but I'm just putting it out there before I share the one that seems possible."

I laughed, wondering what would happen if Emily was here. She didn't want to have sex with men anywhere near as often as I did, but I think she'd make an immediate exception for Rob.

"Go on." I said. "Get to the real fantasy."

"I'd want to watch." Said Rob. "If you decide to let Andy fuck you, I want to watch."

I was speechless, imagining suddenly what would happen if this flirtatious game became reality. My younger brother would want to watch me get fucked by his best friend?

"Your own sister?" asked Andy, in a way that implied that he was genuinely curious.

"Sure." Said Rob. "I like watching people have sex, and I'd love to see her body. She might be my sister but she's also gorgeous and hot, and as long as we're asking for things that we can actually do for each other, that's mine."

I looked at Rob for a long moment, and my belly tightened again.

Interesting.

"Your turn Delilah." Said Rob. "Share your fantasy with us."

I suddenly felt hot.

I'd planned on playing along and laughing and teasing them like they'd been doing to me.

Now things felt different.

Not only did I have to deal with the fact that I could very easily end up being fucked by my brother's friend tonight, but my own brother would want to watch.

I could respond jokingly, as I had been doing all night, and diffuse the situation.

Or I could respond truthfully and see what might happen.

"I've always wanted a threesome." I said. "Not one on one with someone watching, but all three playing together."

My words seemed to hang in the air, and I saw Rob and Andy glance at each other.

"Come on." Said Rob. "You've had threesomes before, haven't you?"

"Not with two guys I haven't." I said. "Two guys willing to fuck me one after the other. Or even at the same time. That would a fantasy come true."

Again the silence seemed to close in around us, as the fire crackled and blended into the wind rustling through the nearby trees.

I decided to let them both off the hook and take charge of the conversation.

"So, without anyone jumping forward to make these fantasies come true, I'd say it's time for each of us to ask for our consolation prizes." I said. "Who wants to go first?"

They both glanced nervously at each other again, and I knew that each of them had very specific things that they wanted to happen out here by this campfire, but neither was sure how to ask for or cause those things to happen.

"Why don't you go first Delilah?" said Andy. "The consolation prizes were your idea."

I looked at Rob and he nodded.

"That seems fair." I said. "Andy, I want another kiss as my consolation prize."

"Okay." He said with a shy grin. "Right now?"

"Yes." I said, standing up. "Right here, and right now."

He got up and took two steps towards me, and I stepped close to him and took his face in my hands, pulling his mouth to mine.

I felt his hands on my back and I put one hand on the back of his head and the other on his bicep and squeezed, pushing my tongue against his.

He pulled me to him, and I moaned into his mouth, feeling him push his tongue into my mouth as we settled into the kiss. I spread my legs a little and pushed my pelvis against his hip, as he ran his fingers through my hair.

For several long minutes we were like that, our mouths kissing hungrily, moving to the point where the passion of two aroused people turns transforms a kiss into foreplay.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,755 Followers
12