All Comments on 'Dear Diary'

by KajunKitty

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 19 years ago
Good hot sex!

This is a great story--I Hope it continues! I'ts certainly got my er full attention---

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
oh...gawd...yessssss

made me strip naked and get out my toys...and cum wildly! the mess I shot off, though, made the keyboard sticky, lol. Great story, thanks!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Little confused

I don't understand this part, I braced myself for what I knew would be painful. Brian began his slow descent, his powerful dick inching past my pussy lips to the barrier a couple of inches deep. Feeling the resistance, Brian pushed a little harder and the head of his dick popped through the barrier. I winced as the pain shot through me.

Then you wrote, "I love this position. It always feels like a dick can go much deeper from behind."

The story is good though. Ijust cann't figure out if she was a virgin or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice Start

You have a lot of possibilities going for you. Have a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

make part 2 have all foor having at it lot to to cover add some tit play.

excellent keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More, diary

Good stuff, let's have more.

I ignore massive sizes - mostly fantasy - and concentrate on the action.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How you make me cuuuuum wonderfull.

you'r first storie realy did it for me i think i'm hooked on you'r stories,i was hard from start to i finished wow grrrreat thanks for everything.

TwinnedChimeraTwinnedChimeraabout 16 years ago
a bit confused

Little confused

05/01/05 by Anonymous in The good old USA

I don't understand this part, I braced myself for what I knew would be painful. Brian began his slow descent, his powerful dick inching past my pussy lips to the barrier a couple of inches deep. Feeling the resistance, Brian pushed a little harder and the head of his dick popped through the barrier. I winced as the pain shot through me. Then you wrote, "I love this position. It always feels like a dick can go much deeper from behind." The story is good though. Ijust cann't figure out if she was a virgin or not.

--------i had the same question but other than that the story was very good. part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
help the confusing

she is probaby not a virgin by saying she loved that posistion the reason hurt is the vagina only has so much open space then has can't think of what called but has a thing there to protect from germs but when dick enters espicaly bigger one may hit that causing pain til the vagina is accoustomed like the moms

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad

Try and keep the name consistent though, either Brianne or Brianna

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bra sizes...

40 DD and "small frame" are mutually exclusive. That number at the beginning of the size is not denoting a woman's age. It's the band size, or the inches around the chest above the breasts. 40 inches would mean the woman is most likely plus sized. It's the size equivalent to 34G of someone who wears a size medium. A "small framed" person is small or petite and would have a band size smaller than 34.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous