All Comments on 'Dear Diary Ch. 01'

by Manofthehillpeople

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Glad youre back

I wish you could write more on Temptations but this was good. You writing on more Temptations or Teri story lines?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best.

One of the best stories on this site, the teasing is great and a fantastic build up to what is coming. Please don't rush this and spoil it.

I hope this is a long running series, the longer the better. Keep up the great work.

guyman422guyman422almost 12 years ago
Great story line

Ipersonally think this is the hottest story on the site. Terrific story line and written with compassion as well as passion. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is already a great series

The author is in his 30s and is very interested in family fucking (as who isn't). This family is in for some fun family times, with mom getting wetter as her boy Peter fingers her between her legs and keeps pressing his big hard on against her and as his sisters look on and strum their cute little coochies. I have a strong feeling that Peter's going to get his stiff young prick up his mother's mommy-hole, maybe his kid sisters' sweet little slits too. The first time mom sees or feels her boy unload his young balls and shoot his huge load of creamy sperm she'll go wild and cum like crazy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous