Dear Diary Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I am honey." He said, but she thought he wasn't completely happy over it, but she felt his motions grow stronger.

"Just enjoy it daddy, I know I am. You feel so utterly delicious in my pussy." She told him and saw a small frown on his face which quickly turned to a small smile.

"It's weird hearing you curse...much less fucking me." He told her, his body now responding a bit more to her motions. She nodded at him, giving him a big smile.

"We'll adjust...sort of like I'm adjusting to your big cock in my very wet pussy. You feel how wet I am daddy?" She asked him huskily. He nodded.

"I feel you dripping all over my legs as you fuck me." He told her, thrusting into her a bit harder now. She closed her eyes and lifted her body to a sitting position on top of him, still impaled on his thrusting spike.

"Play with my titties daddy." She told him as she thrust them out in front of his vision. She liked calling him daddy as she fucked...it made her feel in charge, which she was. She felt her father's hands on her breast, massaging them. "Pull my nipples!" She ordered him and he complied. She groaned deeply as the sensations ran through her entire body. "Oh god, fuck me daddy!" She muttered out, needing to cum again very badly. She felt him begin to hammer his cock deep into her pussy and in seconds her body tensed up as an orgasm rushed upon her. "Oh daddy...oh god...fuuck me...fuck...AAAAAARRRGGHHHHHH!" She screamed out as her hips flashed quickly over her father's thrusting member, clamping it hard and pulling it like a glove. Michael growled out as his orgasm hit him like a freight train.

"Oh god...oohh god....uuuuuuuuuhhhhHHHHHHH!" He cried out second after her as his body jerked up into hers and held there, blowing huge amounts of juices into his daughter. "Oh god sweetie, oh god!" He cried out as he sat up and embraced his daughter. As she was starting to come down from her orgasm she leaned in and kissed him, both of their cries now mixing inside their mouths, making muffled noises. They panted through their noses as they continued to hump each other, both of their legs and the bed soaked completely. But shortly they both fell back to the bed and their mouth separated...breathing being more needed then passion. They both lay panting, Marie draped over her father. After a few minutes, Marie was the first to move, when Michael felt her start to softly kiss his neck and upper chest. After a few more minutes he spoke.

"We shouldn't have done that Marie." He told her simply. She couldn't hear regret in his voice, just him being factual. She didn't respond, but did slow her kissing somewhat. When he remained silent longer she looked at him.

"Maybe...I guess so, but I don't regret it dad." She told him honestly. "Does that make me sick?" She asked him squarely and as looked at him.

"I don't know...maybe. Though I guess I am as well. I can't say that I didn't want that in some small part, and I won't lie and say it didn't feel good." He said quietly and seriously. "But we shouldn't have." He said again. She sighed and rose up slightly, feeling his now soft member pop out of her oozing slit. Unable to help herself, she began laughing and he joined in as well, though not quite as hard. She sat up and looked at their legs and the bed. It looked like someone had poured a bucket of water on the bed and over her father's boxers. She was still chuckling as she looked at him.

"A lot of that wetness happened as I lay in the other bed thinking about us doing this. Maybe it was wrong, but I know it felt good...damn good. Probably the best sex I've ever had dad." She told him and he looked at her hard.

"The others didn't ask you to do this did..." He started too asked, but stopped when she slapped him across the face. Stunned, he brought his hand to his cheek and grew angry...at least until he saw how mad his daughter was as she looked at him.

"How dare you ask me that! Even if they had I would never do this unless I WANTED to do it! And I did! I was nervous as hell, but I wanted this. Wanted you to see what it felt like with your daughter. I'm sorry I slapped you dad, but what you suggested really pissed me off! I've always done what I wanted and you know that! I'm not Genie, who follows her younger sister's commands, no matter even if it hurts the ones they love. If I seriously thought you didn't want this...at least in part I would never...NEVER, have done it!" She growled out at him, tears forming in her eyes as her anger died with her words. She fell silent and he looked at her in surprise.

"I'm sorry honey, this is...was a surprise. I'm sorry." He told her as he leaned forward and embraced her. She cried softly on his should for a few minutes till the anger had passed.

"I'm sorry I slapped you, I can't believe I did. I should've expected you being jumpy after getting raped by your daughter." She told him seriously, though a small smile skirted her lips. He laughed at her statement.

'Well, maybe coerced, but seriously Marie, we shouldn't ever do that again. It's wrong!" He told her, knowing that after what she did she wouldn't listen, but he tried to steel himself to her arguments. She shook her head at what he said. "No more arguments tonight...please Marie. Let's just try and forget this as a mistake..." He said as she interrupted.

"This wasn't a mistake dad. You'll see." She finished quickly, seeing he was about to respond. He snapped his mouth shut as she stopped and looked at her for a second.

"I'd ask you to cover up if you had something to cover up with, but you don't. We...I need to get some sleep. I have to get up for work in a few hours." He told her matter-of-factly. She sighed as she looked at him, and then glanced down between them.

"I think we are going to have to sleep on the other bed, this one is sort of trashed. Your boxers as well." She said and he gave her an amused but frustrated look. "Just go nude dad...I promise I wont touch you tonight. I swear!" She finished as she saw him start to object.

"Yeah right. I'll go get another pair from my bags." He told her, and she gave him a hurt look.

"Don't even trust your own daughter." She commented as she went to the bathroom and using a hand towel, cleaned between her legs. He looked back at her and couldn't help glancing at her activity. He quickly did the same as she did and cleaned up, and then slipping on the shorts he had pulled from his bags. He looked at her as she reached the bed and slipped on her own panties from between the sheet.

"I'm sorry Marie, but trust is in short order with my family now days. You promise to not try anything else, so we can get some sleep...other wise, I'll sleep on the floor." He asked her, and again she gave him a hurt look.

"I already did dad. But again, I promise not to touch you tonight so that we can both sleep." She told him in annoyance, as she climbed into bed.

"Fine, and thank you...for promising." He said as he too moved between the covers. After he pulled them fully onto himself, his daughter moved closer to him. "Hey you promised..." He started to say.

"Not to try anything, I'm snuggling with you...that's all!" She chastised him for doubting her word, then looking up at his face, she smiled wickedly. "I usually like to snuggle after good sex." She told him teasingly. He looked stunned for a second, then groaned.

"God help me!" He said, half playfully. But she was good to her word and only settled her head to rest on his shoulder, her body pressed to his. In minutes she was sleeping, though rest took him far longer. It was hard to slow his heart with the young woman laying on him, her near naked body touching his, even if it was his daughter. He could smell her slightly sweaty hair and felt her breathing as she lay there. It took time, but shortly he slipped into dreams of his own as they lay in the dark, as one.