Dear Diary: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the fantasy I had wandered off to, the whole scene would be set in Victorian times. My skirt would be long and full with many petticoats, the boy would be wearing breaches, buttoned at the front and when he clambered under my desk and found my skirts hitched up, he would automatically start lapping at my dripping juices, like a pet puppy. Suckling on my clitoris like he was still nursing at his mother’s breast, occasionally daring to probe me with his fingers. Exploring me as if he had been given a new toy that he wasn’t sure how to make-work, in my mind I could feel his fumbling fingers become more confident in their delving.

I was deeply entrenched in my erotic imaginings and bodily sensations, I think it may have been at that point that someone entered, I was certainly not aware of it at the time. I would have been far too lost, in my own thoughts and feelings to hear them, or perhaps subconsciously I knew it was W and continued giving him a show that made my orgasm become more intense. At some point my fingers had found there way to my moist opening and was now rubbing furiously, I remember wishing that I had hidden my vibrator in my bag that day, so that I could thrust it inside myself now, at the point of my orgasm. Stabbing my hole with one hand while rubbing my clit with the other was the actually sufficient this time as I was so extremely aroused. I had disappeared from reality, lost somewhere between sensation and fantasy and began ascending to that place where everything coalesces and collides until you find yourself descending, free-falling and writhing about, trying to hold on to each fleeting, electric shock that jerks through your body. I remember feeling the most intense and satisfying orgasm, having waited for it all day, my body had been desperate for release, had been taut with wanting and anticipation.

As the feelings began to subside, I kept my eyes closed and allowed myself to gently reacquaint myself with my surroundings. I was blissfully tired and felt I could easily drift off to sleep. It was at this point that I became conscious that I was not alone, I don’t know how, perhaps another noise alerted me to a presence. I had a strong feeling it was W, maybe he had returned for his school bag. I briefly wondered how long he had been there, then, I remembered the noise I thought I had heard earlier. So he had probably been witness to everything. I slowly brought up my left arm and allowed it to rest over my brow and eyes, in order to shield my eyes so I could take a furtive look around. Against the wall, about four feet from the foot of the bed, going to the left towards the open doorway. There nestled between the fridge and the bookshelf, I spied a pair of running shoes protruding slightly beyond the front of the fridge. So, my young friend had been watching me from his hiding place. I wondered why he had not made good his escape after my orgasm and reasoned that he was perhaps too nervous to move for fear that he may be found doing something wrong again. Or perhaps more likely was that he just hadn’t finished watching yet. I pondered as to whether he was masturbating again.

I couldn’t be bothered moving just yet, my body and mind still recovering from the intensity of my orgasm. I thought, that if I pretended to fall asleep W could sneak back out of the room, believing that what he had witnessed had passed undetected. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift to that realm of semi-consciousness, even started to forget I had an observer. I could not tell you how much time elapsed, it felt like part of a dream, but suddenly I began to be conscious of the gentlest touch upon my thigh. At first I could not be sure it was real, for every time I thought I felt something touch me, just as quickly there was nothing. I stayed quite still making sure my breathing remained regular and then again I felt it. W, had crept up to my bed and was bravely stroking my thigh, he must have thought I was deeply asleep. Initially I would feel him touch my skin and quickly remove his hand; obviously he would have been concerned about my waking. Gradually though, his touches became a little braver and lingered longer on my skin.

My clothes were still in a state of disarray, skirt still bunched up around the top of my thighs, shirt unbuttoned and bra unfastened, exposing parts of my breasts and what I was certain would be erect nipples.

W, began by stroking the silk covered part of my thigh, initially I felt the briefest touch and then nothing. This went on for a few moments until he was sure that his touches hadn’t disturbed me. Then I felt his hand very still on my inner thigh, delicately touching the fleshy part of my leg. His touch was imperceptible like a fluttering butterfly, I could feel a tremble in his fingers and I kept my eyes tightly shut and stayed very still so as not to frighten my butterfly away. Then I felt his hand on my stomach, slowly moving up toward my breast. I felt his fingers trace the curve of each breast, before lingering on a nipple. I felt my loosened bra being pushed up toward my neck and each side of my shirt being gently pulled further apart, so that my ample breasts were now completely exposed to him. My legs were outstretched, but still apart, so he had a good view of all he wanted to see and I felt the tingling begin again.

I wanted to open my eyes and watch the expressions upon his face, but I knew I could not do that, so I concentrated on not letting my breathing give anything away. He began using his two hands for his explorations, still the faintest of touches, but lingering wherever they travelled. I felt him touch my hair, my neck, moving down again to my breasts. Two hands, delicately stroking each of my breasts, hovering around my nipples. I nearly gasped aloud as I felt his breath close to left breast. At first I just felt his breath, as if he was breathing me in, smelling me. Then I felt his tongue flick my nipple, then more confidently stroke it, while his other hand played tenderly with the other one. Perhaps if he was older and more experienced, he would have ascertained that I was conscious and enjoying this by the tell tale beat of my heart. Which I might add, was now drumming a tattoo in my chest, beneath his explorative hands. He seemed oblivious and gently continued his foray, I unwittingly let out a gasp and his tongue stilled, I stirred a little, so he would think I had been dreaming. I managed to still my breathing enough for him to continue in the belief that I was still asleep, as I felt his tongue again begin stroking my nipple.

I think he must have been getting a little surer of himself because his gently flicking tongue changed to a sucking mouth on my nipple. It felt very good and I had a strong urge to pull his head down onto my breast and have him suck harder, but I didn’t want him to know that I was conscious of what he was doing. I felt the cool air caress my nipples as he lifted his head, I wondered if he was checking to ensure I was still asleep, but then I felt his fingertips gently graze the short hair on my pussy. I felt the most delicate of touches faintly whisper against my lips, nervously tracing a path all the way down to my bottom, then back again, up and down the surface of the crack. I felt a finger gently invade the crease moving in the same direction.

It heightened my excitement to know that this must be the first time this boy has ever touched a woman of my age in her most, secret of places. Perhaps only fumbles with girls his own age, prior to this. I tried to imagine what this must feel like for W, I almost had an orgasm then, at the thought. I quelled the desire to push my hips up to meet his explorative finger. I felt my thick, sticky syrup; ooze down between the cheeks of my bottom, tickling me on its journey. I wondered what this must feel like for W, touching this nectar, I imagined him putting his sticky finger into his mouth and liking the taste. I could feel his two hands there now; the finger and thumb of one hand opening my lips while the other fingers continued the exploration. It felt almost clinical, but I could hear his breathing, he was almost panting. He let the tip of a finger, flick my clitoris, he couldn’t possibly know the effect this would have upon me and I couldn’t stop the slight jerk of my hips as the tremor shot through my body, like an electrical current. Again, his fingers halted in their quest, as presumably he reassured himself that I was still asleep. He played with the bud a little, I imagined he was wondering what it was for, and then I felt his finger slide down, while the finger and thumb still held my lips open.

He must have been looking closely, for I felt his breath on my thigh, his knee depressed the mattress at the side of me. God! I really didn’t know how much longer I could keep up my pretence for this was becoming painful. His finger slid down and penetrated me, I felt him move his finger around and then slide out. Then he did it again but with two fingers this time, I think it was a mixture of excitement and anticipation of his next move, but I wasn’t sure I could hold on much longer. I tried to think about something else, I needed to let him have more time; I wanted to feel more of this. I felt certain that if I exploded into an orgasm now, he would run away in order to avoid getting caught and this was just too exquisite.

His fingers slid down towards my anus and then gently stroked my bud, I wanted to scream ‘for gods sake fuck me’ but I didn’t want to frighten this boy and anyway I could be in trouble for allowing things to progress this far with a student. I was holding my breath in anticipation of his next move and begging him silently to shove his lovely young cock in my twitching pussy. Then nothing, I felt him climb off the bed and a moment of panic settled in my chest. Then I felt the bed depress at the end where my feet were. My legs were splayed, as I had slowly and subtly moved to afford him accessibility, all in the guise of dream movement.

Oh god, then I felt it, his breath on my pussy, it was wonderful and at that moment I shuddered as an orgasm rippled through my body. I kept myself as still as possible, but he couldn’t miss the tremors, I felt sure. He stayed perfectly still and I settled again, mumbling incoherently, so he would think I was dreaming.

Then I felt his tongue, it slid straight into my wet hole and gently lapped at me. I stayed perfectly still, willing him to continue; to feast and gorge on me like this was the best thing he had ever tasted. I felt his tongue flick my clit and slide down to my ass and I knew the next orgasm would be harder to hide. This tasting and licking continued for a few minutes. He would open my lips with his fingers and taste every part of me it was divine. He was doing this in a rather clinical way, like this was a new experience for him. Much the way a gynaecologist would do an examination. I pondered for a moment, wondering whether he had had any sexual experience at all. He was incredibly shy perhaps he was still a virgin. The idea was even more exciting to me and made me want this more, to know I had been his first sexual experience.

His tasting stopped and again I felt the loss to be unbearable. I felt him shuffle slightly and quietly on the bed, my excitement was at fever pitch, my pussy was oozing copiously now. I knew it wouldn’t be long for me and I wondered how many times he had cum if at all. Oh how I wanted to be able to lick his cock and taste his cum for myself, but patience had to be my key word. I think I knew deep down now, that I would have my way one day soon.

His next action took me completely by surprise. I had expected him to continue exploring me while wanking himself to exploding over my tits. What I never expected to feel was his swollen cock, sliding up and down my pussy over my clit and then slowly enter my sopping wet tunnel. I was lost and he must certainly have been too because he didn’t respond negatively to the sudden jerk of my hips. He must have propped himself up on one arm, while using the other to gently guide himself into my cunt.

I felt him stroking his cock in and out gently and I subtly moved in time with him. (It could have been an automatic sleep response, I reassured myself and it certainly didn’t curtail his movement now) I felt his thrusting pick up speed, but certainly not the thrusting and pounding I yearned for. My orgasm was building to a crescendo and I couldn’t have cared less at this point, whether I was caught being fucked by a student or not. My whole body was shaking and how I stopped myself from screaming I will never know, I have never been so high in all my life, this was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. My hips were jerking and I felt him stiffen, then he pulled out of me and came all over my stomach and tits. I felt him splashing all over me for what seemed like an eternity and I’m pretty certain that he had also had the best orgasm ever. I could hear him groaning slightly and it must have taken untold restraint for him to remain so quiet. I felt his hand on my stomach and tits, gently massaging his cum into my body. I was panting, but I kept my eyes closed, did he really believe I was still asleep?

While I was beginning to come down from my fuck induced high, I felt him move off the bed. I lay quietly for what felt like 10 minutes or so, revelling in the post orgasmic sensations travelling my body. I stretched languorously and allowed my eyes to flicker open, I looked around but he was gone. He really did believe I was asleep. Oh what beautiful images my mind conjured as I dressed myself again to leave work. Yes…W and I would be doing this again.

12