Dear heart...

Story Info
A masturbation fantasy put to paper for my girl.
2.2k words
2
8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

sitting on the couch, i hear the shower cut off in the bathroom. i smile, it'd been nearly half an hour since she left my side, watching tv but mostly necking. my girl was ready then, but i told her i had plans. there's things i wanted to do to her tonight. she's game for most anything i want to do in the bedroom, bless her heart.

i hear her padding around the back of the house as i cut off the tv and stereo. turning out the lights i glare at the cats. "you're all going outside tonight," i think. my girl's not going to like that, but i'm not sharing a bed with them tonight.

"don't pester my cats, you," i hear from the bedroom.

"i'm not, i'm saying goodnight to them," i say while nudging them out of the door with my feet, not too unkindly. i lock the door and turn off the lights before heading to the bedroom.

the steam from her shower is flowing into the hall. i smile, her showers are scaldingly hot. i have no idea how she can stand it. it's funny, she's always telling me to take a cold shower. typically, she has good reason, she wants to put on clothes and leave the house.

the bedroom's lit by the nightstand's reading lamp. she's lying on the bed, on her stomach with a towel wrapped around her body. the heat of the shower is still on her skin, my girl's pink and glowing. she's watching me, enjoying me coming to her. we're both smiling. there's a hint of my favorite scent mingling with the steam of the shower.

"you smell really nice and look delicious," i say, meaning every word. "miss me?"

"what took you so long," she asks mischeviously? she knows i couldn't have gotten here faster unless i ran.

"i had to put the critters out. don't fret it, i'll let them in when you're done with me."

"hmmph, i believe this was your idea," she jests, eyes flashing.

i sit on the edge of the bed with one foot on the floor and the other bent with my knee touching the towel around her waist. it's damp and she's very hot. she's staring at me, smiling. i'm beaming right back.

"i've been known to have some good ones," i promise. i lean forward and kiss her gently on the cheek. she turns and kisses me on the mouth, her tongue flashes out and tickles mine. she pulls away quickly before i can commit to some serious tongue-wrestling.

"tease," i accuse.

"right back at you," she winks.

i laugh and climb into bed while reaching for her. she rolls into my arms and we kiss deeply, our mouths playing and hinting at the intimacy yet to come. i love the way she kisses, her passion heightens mine. she breaks the kiss to tease my ears, my eyes roll back into my head and i moan her name. she's nibbling and sucking, driving me crazy.

"dammit, darling," i breathe.

"i thought you liked this," she smiles, continuing her work on my lobes.

"i want to fuck you." i don't know what else to say, my brain has shut off and i'm a slave to my desires. she has me and she knows it.

she feigns a gasp while staring into my eyes, batting her lashes and playing coy, absolutely adorable. i throw a quick kiss onto her nose and reach for her towel.

"mine," i say. i want her naked and i want her naked right now. she doesn't struggle, she lets me have it. she knows i'm going to do her right, she loves the way i take my time. i love taking my time with her. stripped of her towel, she lies back down on her stomach and faces away from me, apparently shy in her nakedness. she's beautiful and doesn't know it, i love that.

snuggling up against her, my hips at her knees and my chest pressed against her hips, i plant a light kiss at the nape of her spine. i reach across her body, carressing hips and thighs. in between open mouthed kisses targeting the small of her back, i ask her a question.

"is there anything you want me to do for you tonight?"

"mmmmm," she replies. i can hear her smile in that sound. i'm happy too. capturing her hand, i squeeze tightly cherishing the connection we share. she squeezes back, pulling my hand to her mouth to kiss and nibble my fingers. her actions tell me she's mine tonight and i can do anything i want. i bite her butt cheek.

"ow!"

"i'm sorry, baby, i got carried away," i lie. "let me make it up to you."

i take my hand back, before she starts thinking about payback and biting on my fingers. i lift myself off of the bed, straddle her calves and start rubbing the cheeks of her butt, slowly with tender squeezes. my thumbs dig stealthily into the crack of her ass, probing but not touching any of her hottest spots. i slowly retreat my hands to the outside of her hips, still massaging her warm skin while i bend over to kiss her butt.

after kissing my girl's hips, ass and upper thighs, i run my tongue from the lowest point of her crack to the small of her back. i hear her sharp intake of breath, i'm tickled. i give her open mouthed kisses with liberal tongue back down her ass, i'm seeking her asshole. she knows it. i start lapping at her ass, my tongue swiping over her anus. she moans sofly, soaking in the sensation. a few minutes of this and i can smell her scent, musky and sexy.

"like that, honey," i ask?

"feels wicked," she breathes. i smile, my dick's hard.

"i want to put my tongue in deeper. come on over here," i command. i slap her butt and climb off her, kneeling at the end of the bed and pulling her to me. i've both ankles in my hands and i'm dragging her to me.

"what are you doing," she asks, feigning irritation?

"making love to you." she allows herself to be pulled to the edge of the bed. i pull her knees until they're almost at the edge. "up on all fours, baby." she complies, i cross her legs at the ankles. i climb up to give her a quick kiss on the mouth before i settle in behind her back on the floor, her feet between my legs. i pull my dick out of my boxer-briefs and place it between her two feet. i want her to know she excites me.

leaning forward, my dick still captured between her feet, i put my face into her ass. my hands rest on her butt and i push lightly. my girl settles her head and shoulders back onto the mattress, her ass moving forward as she does. i start working my tongue up and down her asscrack again, licking deeply.

"honey, if you'll spread your ass cheeks for me, i can get inside you." she honors my request and reaches back with both hands, opening herself for me. i show her my love by kissing and sucking on her asshole. i nibble and tongue her, planting intimate kisses where none have ever flattered her before. i'm so close now, she's so wet and smells delicious. i want to taste her pussy, but i can wait. for her, i will wait.

"do you want my tongue inside you," i tease?

"yes," she moans. sexy, darling, so sexy.

"just ask and i'll do anything for you," i say. she doesn't ask, she will though. if i do this right, she'll tell me exactly what she wants. i'll do it without delay once she makes a request, i'm here only for her.

her feet are massaging my dick, have been since i put my mouth on her asshole. i'm too close to coming and i have to take it away from her. i uncross her ankles and spread her knees. she takes her hands off her ass and makes to move them to her sides.

"no, baby, i want to suck on your cunt now. you want me to suck you," i ask?

"god, yes," she says, holding herself open again by spreading her ass for me. i've never seen her so wet, her pussy's soaking and i haven't even given it the attention she deserves.

i place my hands on my knees, not touching her. leaning forward, i run my tongue up and down her pussy's lips. she's tangy and delicious, fluid and dripping. my lovely presses back, wanting me deeper. i lean backwards, staying shallow and teasing. i take some quick flicks at her clit, trying to start a fire. there's so much heat and she's close to combustion.

"god,i need you inside me," she moans.

"open for me, honey." she moves her hands from the top of her hips to the tops of her thighs and pulls herself open for me. i hear her pussy-lips parting and see that she's wide open and wet for me. i reach between her legs with both arms and grab a tit in each hand, nipples clenched between the second and third fingers of each hand. i squeeze firmly on her tits and pull her back into my face. my nose is buried inside her cunt and i lock my mouth around her clit, sucking gently at first.

"mmmmm," she moans. she starts lightly rocking her hips, grinding her pussy into my face.

"god, yes, baby," i moan into her cunt. she's so close and i wonder if she can sense my desire. i wonder if she knows how much i love her. i try harder to show her. my girl's cunt is starting to flirt with my nose, nibble at it. she's melting on my face and i'm hard as a rock. i suck harder on her clit, taking as much pussy into my mouth as'll fit. she groans and rolls her hips, pulling her clit out of my mouth and centering her cunt over my tongue. it's time to feast on her cum.

i pull deliberately on her tits and squeeze with my hands, pinching her nipples and mashing her tits together. all the while i'm pulling her body into my face. i release her clit and push my tongue as deeply into her cunt as i can, my nose buried in her ass. i start to tongue-fuck this gorgeous woman, bringing her off. this woman's aching cunt starts to kiss me back. first she opens until i can't reach the depths of her, i lick all around and as much as i can. then her pussy starts to nibble and tease my tongue, timing its own carresses with her breathing and orgasms. i'm in heaven.

i follow her breathing and motions, reading her body's lust. when she starts to come down, i recapture her clit and suck and lick it to set her off again. i stick my tongue in her to give her something to hold onto while she's coming. i know it's not as deep as she likes, it's only my tongue. i have a hard dick i'm aching to put inside her. it'll keep and i know she likes to give as good as she gets, that's how she's kept me. i smile. i wonder if she can feel me smile in her pussy, in the middle of her orgasm. i renew my efforts and start moving my head around her cunt, i want to lick all the places i may have missed.

she's grinding her cunt into my face now. her breathing is coming in gasps. my hair is matted to my forehead and her juices are dripping down my chin to land on the mattress wetly. my tongue is achingly tired but i keep it buried inside her.

"i need your dick inside of me," she gasps between orgasms. the teasing is over, i'm here for you, lover.

i let go of her tits and pull my face out of her backside. grabbing her hand i pull her around and have her lay on her back, head hanging over the bed. i mount her face, sliding my dick into her mouth. i wonder that this isn't what she meant, i know she wanted my dick in her cunt.

"is this where you want me, baby?"

she answers by grabbing my hips with both hands and pulling me into her face, swallowing my cock. i know she's relishing having a hard dick in her mouth, feeling it move in and out more intimately than having it in her cunt. that's how i feel when i'm eating pussy, feeling and tasting what my dick experiences. her mouth feels exquisite.

taking one hand from my hip, she moves it between her legs. sucking my dick and fucking my eyes, such a good lover she is.

"do you want me to cum in your mouth, honey," i ask? kinda silly to ask, i think, she's got her mouth full.