All Comments on 'Dear Mistress'

by azrael13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sexy Letter, But...

I liked the letter and gave it high marks. Very sexy and exactly what many of us want to say to our wives. However, you used a lot of "I want, I want, I want." You'd probably have more success if you wrote, "I give, I give, I give." Ask your mistress what she wants rather than telling her what you want. This is just my suggestion and it in no way detracts from your letter. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
" I Want....I Want....I Want...."

Doesn't sound much like a slave. You're running the show telling your wife/mistress how to "humiliate" you. I noticed you never mentioned that she should have a lover so the both of them could dominate and humiliate you. I assume that's because you don't want it...LOL.

That's precisely what she SHOULD do! She should use her own sexual fantasies to arrive at how to treat you. Many women, when they find out and accept their husbands are submissives, get a lover and rub it in hubby's face....LOL. You might end up in total submission to her lover while she excitedly crosses and uncrosses her legs watching your total emasculation at his hands. Now THAT would make you a slave!!

When I read the story, I put myself in the role of her lover where we both enjoyed dominating and humiliating you privately, just our own little party, and in public with an audience of super-excited young girls anxious to see how you handle your slavery.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 11 years ago
So it's not just me?

That wants to be 'taken to the next level' in submission, humiliation and service....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dear wife

You've been served. I see no future in being demeaned, abused and humiliated by a woman who, by her actions, has clearly demonstrated that she has no real love or respect for me. I intend to inform your family, friends and work associates of your behavior so that they can judge what type of a person you are for themselves. I wonder what they will think about you? Not much I think. Enjoy our divorce, you both earned and deserve it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous