Dear Pet...

Story Info
You are given to strangers as a gift.
2.3k words
3.96
39.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FogBard
FogBard
61 Followers

Dearest Pet,

You are my prized possession. Making your flesh burn with lust and your body tingle with anticipation is the least I can do for you. You asked if I would ever place you on display and share you. Here is how I would do it....

You have adorned your self in the required garb- no, this time not in black- this time white high heels and even lighter white silk stockings, the ones with the lace tops and the seam running up the back, which accentuates the length and beauty of your legs, matching garters attached to a corset and silk elbow length gloves. A virginal look. The color is the perfect contrast for your dark wild tufts. As requested, your bush is trimmed to a triangle and the lower lips are shaved, your hair is up, exposing the nape of your neck, breasts free of the corset and you wear no panties. You are available to be serviced at will....

You would be led into a large, room with only one light in the ceiling shining down, creating an eight foot circle around a solitary chair.

You are seated in the chair and blindfolded. Yes Pet, tonight is one of mystery and patience, sensory depravation and anonymous persona. I would leave the room, closing the door behind me.

Later the door would open. Footsteps would make their way to your side and as they arrived, you would stand at attention, as trained, feet parted at shoulder width, your arms at your side and your head held high. Who is there? You know not to ask.

A hand reaches down and touches your lips. They are slightly parted- a conditioned response. The finger grazes their edges and feels the moisture rising from within. Pressed in, your lips willingly part for fingers which you have craved since being told earlier in the day of your evening activity. Anticipation excites you Pet. It is both your friend and weakness.

The finger pushes in, searching for your bud. Who touches you? Man or woman? You may never know. It is a tender touch. It finds its mark and slides up and down across your tender spot, drawing your breath and attention. Master has never shared you with anyone.

Another finger teasingly runs around your areola, erecting your nipple. The other finger continues to touch your lips. You feel breath close to your face. You smell a beautiful perfume. You are guided behind the chair and within the center of the circle. You feel the heat of the light above as it shines down on you.

You are leaned forward, your hands placed on the back of the chair for support. Your ass guided back and out as you are bent at the hips. You feel the warmth of breath on your ear and she whispers, "You are such a beautiful Pet. Tonight you are given to me. I am graced. I promise, I will be gentle."

She showers your body with tender light kisses and caresses like rose petals raining down from the heavens... Your ego swells and your heart flutters.

"You are my gift Pet, from my Master. He has arranged this as my reward. He knows I have wanted to experience a woman. Have you ever? Have you ever wanted one you could not have?" she asks.

Who is she? Does she know you Pet? Do you know her voice? Has Master ever introduced you? Is there still someone else here beside her?

She walks around you, surveying her prize. She runs a finger along the garter, tracing along the curve of your hip and ass where it hugs you. She slowly lifts the garter and playfully lets it snap against your fine skin. She stands behind you, reaches down and touches you again, sensuously teasing you with a sole long fingernail.

Next, a cold steel ball is brought to your warm wet lips. The contrast makes you flinch. The orb is inserted. Little do you know it is tethered by an eight inch chain to another steel ball, the other one weighted. You are not ready for it. Unaware of the weight on the other end, it slips out and bounces on the ground. A hand spanks the curve of your ass. The message is sent and the expectation set. The ball is inserted again. You clutch it tight. Yes Pet, we both know all too well- you prefer pleasure to pain. You will do anything to avoid painful punishment...

She crouches beneath you. A hand reaches up and plays with your nipple and the other caresses the full flesh of your breast. She kisses your hood, seeking to coax out your bud, asking you to loosen while you clutch the ball. She twists you from within. Your body tightens as you try to control yourself by regulating your breathing. It is not working, you are letting go, closing in on release... submitting....

Suddenly she stops and steps behind you. She brings an open palm of warm scented oil and anoints your sex. Some is drizzled on your forbidden area. As the oil warms, she walks out of the room. You stand in silence.

The ball dangles between your spread legs, insisting you let it slip out. The oil warms even more. You resist with all your might... moments combine into minutes, minutes seem like eternity and the more you concentrate on the orb, the wetter you get. You know someone must come to retrieve it; who and when are the only questions you contemplate in stark silence...

The door opens. One set of footsteps, you believe they are hers. Has she returned for you, to release you? More oil is applied. This time to your nipples too. Someone has a keen skill.

Fingers touch you and remove the orb. The chain is removed from the balls and they are placed in your mouth. "Do not drop or swallow them," you are told. They roll across your tongue and you taste yourself. She is wicked to the core.

Unexpectedly, huge hands are placed on your hips. She crouches below you and you think you hear the lapping of a man's sex in her mouth as it dangles between your legs. She primes and rims it, takes it in her hand and glides it to your lips, tapping and teasing them with the head.

She tells you, "I have never seen Master with another woman. Tonight I will have the pleasure of watching him take you." He leans forward and parts you, slowly gliding it in. He is big, bigger than you have ever had. He pushes in but you are to small to receive it all. He realizes the limitation and does not force. He slowly pleasures you, artfully playing and teasing your sex despite his length. He is more length than girth and gifted in his use.

She hovers below you, kissing you all over, worshiping your body through the corset while listening to your slow growing poorly muffled primordial moans and the sounds of his sex being rubbed with your moistness. You are open to her and she tastes you, savoring you like a fine elixir. Close again, this time the feeling is more powerful, and you pray for release.

"Master, stop," she says, "... lean back. Allow me to finish you. You have been too good to me to permit this opportunity to reciprocate pass by. Tonight is my night, it is what I want. Here, sit down and lean back, allow me," she tells him.

Her hands are placed on the curve of your ass for balance. Her nails dig in and her face comes to your precious lips. She is voracious for you, a vixen transfixed. Her fingers spread your lips and her tongue flutters within you, teasing and tormenting. You can imagine what is happening- maybe it is what you want to occur. You envision her squatting over him, guiding his sex into hers, penetrating and impaling herself. She takes him whole, sliding down to his pelvic bone. She rises up and holds only his head within herself and begins to ride him, down a bit then up, a bit further down and up, she impales herself a little more each time... her pace quickens as she escorts him towards climax.

A thumb teases your forbidden place, the one that tantalizes you when properly rimmed- back and forth it glides through the oil. The sensation is rapturous. You are twisting from within. 'Please push it in just a little bit,' you think begging in your thoughts.

"Yes Pet, you please me so, oh yes", he gasps as he unleashes his seed within her. You imagine his hands on her hips, pulling her down atop of him, impaling her and filling her to the hilt. Do you want to be there next?

Her Master pleasured, she turns all her attention to you. Her fingers caress your wet open sex, fluttering and swimming in your wetness, tickling it within, groping for that spot that sets you off. Has Master told her of it? She is so persistent... Her tongue laps at your lips, tasting you. She cannot get enough... you are hers and are submitting to her aggression. As your thighs quiver and you whimper, she stops and says, "Not yet my dear. The evening is too young for your release..." 'Please touch me more' you want to beg, 'please do not do this to me, again.'

The orbs are removed from your mouth and attached to their chain. He inserts the lighter one and the other is inserted in your forbidden place. He steps up on the chair, his sex dangling before your face.

"Taste it, taste me on him", she instructs, bringing the swollen head to your red lips. Their juices are mixed- his sex is like a candy stick to you. You take the head and rim him. They think he is too big for you to take more. They do not force you. You cannot use your hands to insist otherwise. You know you want more, to please him, feel him slide deep within you and have him release down your willing throat....

Next he glides you to the floor. "Hands and knees," he tells you. She is below you, legs spread, you can smell her sex... it is so close. Her hand takes you by the back of the head and guides you down between her thighs. Pet, this is where you can do your best work. Your tongue flicks out to taste her seeded lust. She oozes it and you taunt her. You run your hands along her legs- long and lean- across her small hips and tight midriff- she is young, tall and thin.

Pet, you know that this is not the way to be taken by another woman, at least for the first time. She should allow you to lead. You would climb atop of her, your thighs intertwined... you would bring your mouth to hers, run your tongue across her lips and then inside seeking her tongue, gently melding two in a lovers embrace... you would caress her body, run your hands across her, searching for places which excite and tantalize... gently press your thigh into her sex and slowly roll across it- back and forth.... Eventually you would reach down and touch her sex, play with it, rub it, tease her... as she comes you would embrace her as she shudders and moans, her warm breath blowing across your shoulder as you cradle her head... that is how it should be for the first time, yes?

Instead she sadly chooses a minimal controlled approach. You taste her... your fingers strum through her folds and your mouth delicately teases her... her hips begin to buck and your hand presses down on her pelvic bone, heightening the onrushing climactic sensation... your finger runs circles around her swollen bud and you reach within her... slick fingers run across her inner ridges as you hear her begging for release and crying out for more.

Your duty fulfilled you are stood and placed leaning against the chair. She tells you, "for the next suitor, you may speak when it is over..." They leave and you are alone again, waiting.

A few minutes pass and the orb is suddenly pulled from your sex. You wonder, "Who is this stranger? Another suitor Master has sent? Is there anyone else present? Is she here? From where did the person come? The door did not open, there were no footsteps...."

A finger runs across your wet lips, teasing you... you push back, begging it to enter... it obliges and pleasures your inner ridges.... another finger reaches for your swollen fleshy bud and teases it. This time you are serviced with a mission, quickly moved towards climax. A man brings his sex to you and penetrates, savaging your sex hard and fast with a determined mission- hands on your hips pulling you close, immobilizing you as he thrusts. Your thighs quiver and your breath quickens.

He takes you like an animal in heat... you want to wail with pleasure but must hold your words as commanded... your belly burns and tightens... he thrusts forward, his body seizes and he pulls your hips close and tight as he releases, forcing your ass against him as he spills his seed... his heat sets you off into glorious orgasm, you push back against him, arching your back and feeling him deep within, coaxing his release... you want to please this stranger who has been so kind to give you sweet release...

"Master, is that you?" you ask. There is a long eeerie silence and you are left to ponder... Then, the blindfold is removed.Your eyes adjust in the dim light as you look behind and find yorself safe in my arms...

FogBard
FogBard
61 Followers