Dear Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking this sweet young woman would probably be the easiest thing I'd ever done. I couldn't take my eyes off of her mountainous tits. Her nipples had to be 11/2 inches long and as big around as a quarter. I gathered her in my arms and kissed her. Again there was another one of those toe curling kisses. I had to remember to ask them about that too.

I rubbed all over her. I caressed her butt, her pussy and her tits. I wanted to play her like a fine musical instrument. Soon she was purring like a wild cat. She reached over and inhaled my dick. I mean in one swift swoop, she swallowed every inch of me. God, she was a wild cat. I quickly turned around and buried my face in her cunt. We were like two wild uninhibited dogs. Nothing but wild wanton sex. I wanted every drop of juice I could swallow from her pussy.

I finally couldn't stand it any longer. She was driving me insane. I moved up and clamped my mouth over one of those huge nipples. It was like I had turned on a water faucet. She had so much liquid in them that I couldn't swallow fast enough. I sucked greedily from both. Then I turned her over on her hands and knees. I got behind her and rubbed her cunt with my dick until her cunt lips opened like a lotus blossom.

She looked at me and said, "Mat, please be gentle, it's my first time to mate."

Shit, I was about to fuck an extraterrestrial virgin. I slowly slid my cock in until I felt I hit a brick wall. I left it there for a minute or two and then withdrew until just the tip remained in her. I grabbed both of her hips and jammed forward for all I was worth.

"UGHHHHHHHHH- - NOOOOO IT HURTS- -OOOOOOHHHHHHHH-MAT! IT HURTS- - - OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH- - BUT DON'T STOP- - PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP!!!!!!"

I then started to make smooth slow thrust. Then as she loosened up and began to become slick form her juices, I speeded up my pounding.

Zen was like a wild woman possessed. She couldn't get enough. She kept begging for me to hammer her. No matter how hard I did, it didn't seem to be enough. Suddenly towards the back of my cock I felt something weird. Sort of a swelling. Then I remembered thinking about dogs while I was sucking her tits. That's what it was. A dog knot. Grabbing hold of her hips again I lunged forward with all the strength I could muster. She screamed again as the knot slipped in and began to rapidly expand. Soon she could feel the extra width of my dick.

"WHATS HAPPENING?? OOOOOHHHHHHH. ITS SO BIG- -IT'S GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER- -I'M THERE - - I'M JACKING- - I'M JACKINGGGGGGGGGGGGG- -MAT- - DO MEEEEEEE!!!"

My knot had swollen to about 4 inches across and would be stuck together for quite a while. Then I felt myself coming. Damn is this what a dog feels like? It just kept pouring out of me. Every time I would stop, her cunt muscles would spasm and I would start coming again. Her belly looked like it must have had a gallon of come in it from the way it hung down. We were hung together for over an hour. I realised I was in love with this girl. Her innocence and youth did something to me. What would Zon say? All night we stayed together snuggling and clinging to each other. In the early morning we made love again. But with no unusual side effects. Just two normal people (almost).

The next morning everyone was up early. Within about four hours we were at the site of their craft. After a short inspection I found I could fix their problem fairly easy. Now I had a decision to make. Plus I still had Hon to impregnate.

I called Zon over and told her we need to talk. I told her I had a problem and maybe, just maybe she was the one that could help me.

"Yes Mat, I will try to help if I can," she said.

"It's like this. I've to make a choice whether to go home with you or stay here and hope that Zen will stay with me. You see, I really care for her and I think she cares for me. I don't know how she would react if I was to be shared by all the women on your planet. I know you all will have my children but I really want here to keep having mine. So I hope you understand my dilemma. What do you think?"

Zon studied me for along time before she spoke.

"Mat, I can see that you and Zen are meant to be together. As far as having to share you with anyone, that would be yours and her choice. There would be some of our kind that you would want to impregnate with Zen's help but mostly it would be done artificially.

"You see, Zen is the Queen of our world. She came on this mission to gain the wisdom and knowledge to be our queen. Her mother left us about (in your time) one year ago. So when Zen returns she will assume her rightful place on the throne. If you returned with her you would be our King. You would help govern our world with the same kindness and stamina you have shown us here on your world. But as far as her staying here---that can never be," she said.

I called Zen over to where we were sitting and ask her one simple question,

"Zen it is entirely up to you. Do you want me to return with you to be your mate and King for the rest of our lives," I ask.

Zen rushed to me and threw herself into my arms knocking us both to the ground saying, "Mat, I love you with all that is in me. I could not bear it for you not to go with me."

"OK," I said standing. "Let's get this trip started. We've a long distance to travel and I've got a lot of work to do when we get to where we are going. Speaking of that Hon, since you are the only one I haven't been with, if you will visit me after we take-off, I will try to remedy that. After that I imagine I will be very busy with our Queen."

Everyone was cheering and laughing as we boarded the craft. At the door I turned and looked around, thinking that maybe one day I would return to see how my home world had evolved. Maybe my whole family would return.

Any comments good or bad, please send to author through the link below.

12