All Comments on 'Dear Vickie Ch. 04'

by barney69r

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks ***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pathetic!

stilted conversation and it reads as if it was written for the mentally disabled to be understand.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Fuck That Last Anon Asshole

The ending was almost perfect. What is iy with these women that they think its allright for them to cheat because it was only sex and no love was involved? I don't get it. The only fault with the tale is the cheating whore skank slut cunt twat wife didn't suffer more.

1,565,891 Stars

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Boring,

almost entirely predictable and not particularly well- written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Anti-climatic ending after 4 chapters, a lot of it didn't need to be included and you might want to learn the 24hour times, you had them completely wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

I agree no woman should be taken back after she cheats.

There is no excuse and saying you still love your husband is bullshit. You just want the comfort and roof over your head while you can go out and be a total slut. Hopefully she contracted aids and dies. It should be the fate of all cheaters.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Nicely done

Fascinating problem, do people really manage to separate sex and love in their heads until the real world intrudes? If we go for a puritan stance even looking at another person in a sexual manner would be reason for divorce and personally I think that trust and respect are as important as sex and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Goos story with no wimps!

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
5 stars in hope

That you keep writing and take some of these comments to heart. They will really bring you up to the level of the better authors in this category

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
this was a good story

barney69r, made my favorite author list with this and Indepence Day. I like the fact that Boyd was your everyday service member and didn't back down and take the whore back because of that I was lonely shit. WHHHOOOOHHHAAAA

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great Read

As I read through each section, I couldn't wait for the next one to continue the story. While there were a few grammatical errors, your editing was well done. Please keep writing and honing your craft.

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
This has no basis in reality.

Divorce is nothing like described.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
It may be this is not, but to think of such idea...........

It may be, this law institute the special foundation property, which contains the company of the exhusband and its profit goes to the future education and the life start for the children is not in the present World. HOWEVER IT WOULD BE A GOOD SOLUTION FOR THE MATERIAL PROBLEM OF THE DIVORCE. Everybody would be happier for such law institute instead of the 50-50 % assets cuting.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Wow!

Where to start? Hubby tells Sweetie that he has doubts about being Sean's biological father! But 5 or more days earlier, the colonel said he would check into that because the birth hospital might have already documented that, or a simple saliva test could be done! That SHOULD have been a known factor before Hubby's arrival in Florida! (Not going to quibble - any more - that a commanding officer had NO right to, nor would assume the responsibility of, that task! )

WHERE did all the data about Sweetie's extra-marital adventures come from? I recall NO hiring of a private investigator, nor even an effort to query former friends or house-cleaning employees in these chapters. All of a sudden, however, a recent and brief infatuation* with one sweet, concerned, handsome young serviceman, sadly afflicted with Dastardly Donkey Dong Disorder, escalates to chronic nymphomania! POLLYANNA!!! The good are perfect and the bad are demonic! However, Sweetie has enough decency to accept every punishment heaped upon her head by a righteous Hubby, including total alienation from HER only child! SURE!!! In what Universe???

* Blatant Boast - In an earlier chapter, LickerGuy commented that the Bull's (Donk's?) Bounteous Boner might earn her a 'partial forgiveness chit' from Hubby.

Admitted to in this chapter! Therefore, her transgressions HAD to become MORE egregious!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHAT A CROCK OF BULLSHIT

B69R--- YOU KILLED THIS STORY WITH THIS HORRENDOUS ENDING..

so she cheated, there are worse things in life and how do you throw out your wife with out a court settlement and how to you tell you wife she cannot see her kid..not very likely in this world.. this is a horrible ending that does not in any way work, it is a fairy tale in the writers imaganation. never in the real world and she is going to take this no fighting, not very likely.. just a poor story with no reallity in fact..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey! Anonytroll read this, you clown!

"it is a fairy tale in the writers imaganation" (sic)

No, SHIT, Sherlock!

This is a fiction site, you dullard!

And learn to spell.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A HUBBY GONE...WIFE IS LONELY

even before he shipped out to the war, TK U MLJ LV NV

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Good Story

I read and enjoyed the whole story, gave it five stars. However, the writing was strangely unemotional with stylistic sameness, sort of like a textbook. You should practice getting wild and crazy with the language, shocking the reader, then making him laugh out of silliness. Forget storyline in the moment, just entertain. Just sayin.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
The story may be a bit on the fantasy side

But there's probably a lot of truth in it also.

The problems that sometimes occur to our young men and women that go off to protect our way of life in the Armed Forces can be devastating to the families of those people who are fighting for us.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good and Bad

This was a good and bad story a a bull shit story. Being ex U.S.A.F I know some off the crap you are telling. The ending sucked ! Guy or now MSGT get you shit together. From a EX NAM VET.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Great Story

You need an editor! There were some grammatical errors, and some major holes in your story line.

But wtf it was a well intentioned torch the bitch tale, complete with a happy ending,

and as we all know: I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

And what's with all these; English as a second language, anonymous a-holes, attempting to write critiques? You can turn them off you know.

TruckerguyTruckerguyover 11 years ago
Good Story... But

First off I want to say this was a good story. I for one hate the small chapters but I can understand a person only having a short time each day to write. That said the story has problems.

Let's start with Dickie... This guy is a weasel, you give him compassion for

the whore that he is screwing. This man is screwing a known married woman

he is no more gonna care if she is screwing others then he cares that he is.

He has no feelings for her. If he did he would not go after a married woman.

Get her to divorce her hubby first, then maybe he will have feelings.

Now on the wife. No judge is gonna allow no contact from mother to son. You have proved she is a whore but you proved nothing that a judge will take as being what would be considered a danger to the child. Even proving she is a whore in most cases the mother will still get at least joint custody. It's a good premise but not realistic. Courts are still weighted in favor of the mother. It is changing but not that drastic. You would need to prove she endangered the child with drugs or something like that and then she will still be awarded visitation although it would most likely be

supervised. But that can change if she shows remorse and gets help. And no matter she will still get half of everything including the business she helped start and run.

Now as to the Lt. and the Capt. Where did the information on the Lt. come from you make no mention he is still banging her. You also make no mention of any actions taken against anyone. The military has a code of conduct for officers, surely the guy made there lives a living hell by complaining to higher ups...

As I said it is a good story but fell short of a great story. Revenge must include the males to be worth while. Keep writing, I wish I could. But I still will give you 5 stars.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago

The Story was ok, I liked it but I didn't love it, I felt it lacked a bit of passion. The wife didn't really seem devasted that she lost her husband, I think she passed out realizing that she no longer was fooling the poor SOB. I don't understand the theory that a court would banish the mother from spending time with her son; regardless if she's the biggest whore around no court would strip her of her rights to see her son unless the husband can prove that she's unfit or is endangering the welfare of her son, shit courts have been known to give crack heads custody of their kids, so I found it a bit unbelievable that this idiotic slut would not only be stripped of her rights but also would allow such a thing to occur. I didn't like the numerous 1part series when it could've just been just one or two long chapters. I really couldn't feel/detect any anger from the husband, I just couldn't feel the passion of wanting to burn the skank for her betrayal. The story was a bit weak & boring. If I found out my husband is cheating on me I'd be a bit homicidal, I wouldn't be calm & I definitely wouldn't be kissing & hugging him knowing that his mouth has been on things it shouldn't be on, this husband had to know that she was sucking & fucking her numerous partners who most likely has other cheating sluts on the side, this is how STD'S get spread. The husband kept calling the wife a lying backstabbing whore, which was fine but I get the impression that it was a bit forced, probably due to the husbands calmness, I felt like it really didn't belong in the story. I liked the story. I think you have potential but I feel something's lacking from the story.

sbart921sbart921over 11 years ago
Good Read ...

... looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you missed one

you missed a really good punishment. an officer that fucks an enlisted mans wife gets stockade time and a dishonorable discharge. the last general i heard of that did his subs officer wife went from 3 stars to colonel and there was no legal proceedings - the senate did it on a voice vote.

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Reading through comments was as good as the story.

While this wifey's actions do happen often to military folk, the same goes even more so for the men who are overseas. After being in Korea for a few months in 1967, I wrote to tell my wife that I thought that only about 30% of the soldiers were fooling around on their mates. After I'd been there 12 months, I said that it looked as if it were more like 95% who were unfaithful or even living with a girl in the village.

Because we have a mercenary armed forces there days, not a conscription/draft force, few young people who actually ever go into the armed services and thus know/experience overseas deployment.

I've seen the lonely wives in a military town who want some social contact. They may not have been unfaithful, but it's too easy to judge either husband or wife. I know of husbands who've come home from Iraq with very odd looking genitals from sex contact, and it wasn't with donkeys. Just something to think about when having a knee-jerk reaction to "cheating wives."

Readers might want to think about separating real life from the sexual tension created by reading fictional LW stories of cheating wives.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Good Story

I felt the husband had a very detached emotional reaction to the life shattering circumstances surrounding the discovery and eventual showdown with his skank wife. The conversation and exchange at the homecoming was extremely weak in the dialogue that transpired. There was a total lack of passion. I gave the story 4 stars because it flowed and unfolded scenes in a fluid manner. I enjoyed it somewhat but it lacked a real sense of the moment in the emotion. If I were in the husband's shoes, the man that came after I left my wife would've needed face reconstruction .maybe that's just me.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
The emotions were there -

I do not think there is any question of that

But the dialogue failed to share it clearly -

Keep working on it and loosen up the flow some it will carry better 0

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

it is a shame when a child is involved , i know i came from a broken home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice Story

But as W. T. Sherman said, War is Hell. And it only gets worse as time goes by. I mean, can you imagine having to use Skype or cellphones to communicate with family back home? Thank God we got to write letters, which only took two weeks to get there. And imagine having to go sit inside a mess hall and eat at a table. Yuck! Man, my mouth still waters when I think of opening up a can of luscious Ham and Lima Beans with my trusty (and rusty) John Wayne. And PLEASE tell me the troops don't have to put on a clean uniform occasionally. I can't imagine not being able to wear the same uniform day and night until it actually rotted off me. Yes, Yes, Yes.

War is Hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife gets custody!

sorry, but she's here, he's TDY, due to return to an overseas assignment. Wife gets custody. Military woyld make him come up with a care/custody plan if he somehow got custody, which he provably couldn't do to the miltary's satisfaction.

By the way, the guy who mentioned Ham and Lima Beans C Rations brought back mrmories, none of them good. Now I have to go take some Pepto-Bismol!

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Very Silly Story Poorly Written

Was this author jacking off in male nervana when he was writing this total fantasy? First, it was poorly written without any of the characters being interesting. But one can be a poor writer, but at least have some connection to reality in his writing and this work had none of that.

A partial list of the silliness of the story:

1. Wife getting therapy as a condition of the divorce. I mean really, an ex can put that condition for divorce?

2. He completely sets the terms of the financial settlement and she just signs off.

3. They started the business together after being married and ran the business together, AND while he is deployed she is actually running the business BY HERSELF, but somehow HE is entitled to the business, and she can be paid a trinket to go away.

4. And the big kicker, the son. He says she will never have anything to do with the son, and that he will get custody, even though he has been deployed for 8 months and will be deployed for 12 more, he expects and is given custody of the son. Whom he hands off to her parents to raise for those 12 months and HER parents don't let her see the son and the son is told mommy is bad so she had to go away, by I'm assuming HER parents who have custody of him.

5. And somehow this guy is a good guy who won't let a 3 year old son see his mom EVER again, but he is a good father by being away for half his son's life.

I wonder how many times the author came jacking off thinking up this nonsense? And I wonder how many times the men that have been cheated on and divorced and hate women now jacked off reading this total crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@ johnadp

Hey! It’s fiction, dude. Okay, maybe not great fiction, at times maybe not even good fiction. But still, It’s. Not. Real. One thing the author mentioned in the story (actually it was several things) were the creature comforts our military have available to them in the latest wars. Things like cellphones, laptops, “Skype”. Damn, even cold beer. Yeah, times have changed. Judging by the author’s comments in the intro it seems he and I may have been involved in the same war. The one back in the ‘60s and early ‘70s. My God, I can’t imagine how great it would have been to come in from the bush after six, eight, maybe ten weeks of chasing Charlie, and be allowed to drink a cold beer. The prospect just boggles the mind of this old grunt Marine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Are you kidding?

No bitch as selfish as that would just roll over. The military part was both boring and self-serving, and it sucked any characterization right out of this badly imagined and poorly executed waste of my time.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Enjoyed your stories. You were a little gentle with Vickie, and a lot too gentle with Dickie. Should have laid him out on the front steps. Officers involved in cheating should have been reported to higher. That aside, good work.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I have to agree with 26thNC about Vicky

she got off scott free to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
looks like marlboroman to me

Are you sure this wasn't written by Marlboroman? Like his stories this has a cute plot marred by some nonsensical legal positions, buildup of some characters' intelligence and character based on things that don't warrant that and some other nonsense.

I agree with the comments of @johnadp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Anon below is off his meds.

He divorces her and takes custody, and he is a Nazi and the Taliban? This site is full of mental cases. This isn't bad story; it's not a great story. It is, however, nothing deserving of the moronic negative comments I'm seeing.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Nothing really interesting

The entire story is nothing more than standard tropes with nothing remotely new or interesting. I am always surprised by how our protagonists always have the support of people who know everything and can do anything.

GillotineGillotineabout 3 years ago

I understand that this is just fiction, but there is nothing practical about this story.

A. The wife just accepts that she will never see her child again

B. The fact that her parental rights have been stripped

C. The husband looking forward to war after finding his wife a tramp

D. The husband seemed to have everyone in his corner

I mean, come on, aliens aren't practical, but at least they're entertaining. This is just nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Actually Ham and Limas over a heat tab or a pinch of C4 are pretty good. Other than that, all the descriptions of the military are very lame. I realize this is fiction but this is bad. Never-the-less, I gave it a 3 because of the attempt.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

the military would not let him keep the son away from the mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Being retired military I can say, things don't work like that at ll.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars and yes, there are more than a few of us ex-military types reading these stories.

Regarding any military jargon or all the alphabet letters for all the various departments etc. - it really does not matter that much - it is the thought that once we joined the military, we are forever military and we always try to help each other like any family member would. That has been my experience over the last 56 years, since I first joined the military. No matter how many years it has been since we last talked - it takes less than a few minutes to get caught up with everything that has happened in our lives - it has always been that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is one major fault with your story. Females who cheat, as in this in this story, almost always "claim" to be sorry once they have been caught, but in reality, their true sorrow is in being caught and in what their cheating cost them. The rest is an act, an act they hope will garner sympathy for them.

What is nice is those individuals, other than the husband, in the military will face action against them under the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice). Max penalty: dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for up to a year. They cannot be discharged until the trial is completed, and if ordered to be confined, that also applies.

Can you comprehend a former military individual attempting to obtain employment with a dishonorable discharge "hanging around his/her neck"?

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 2 years ago

What happened to her lovers? Especially the big dicked one who lought at him in the video chat?

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldabout 1 month ago

It never ceases to amaze me how the military steps up likbe they do, when acceptable and permitted, to help a brother or sister out. Yeah, we squabble, fight, and have our share of bad apples, but that training forges individuals innto a unit like a family. It was true in 86, and it's true in 24.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dear Vickie Series Info