Dearest Carter

Story Info
A letter to the hunky carpenter on HGTV.
1.6k words
4.4
8.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers

Dearest Carter,

Hello my dear Lover. I know you aren't really but it is fun to think about. What would I do if you were here with me right now? I'd begin by stroking your arms as I sit closer to you. Then I'd run my hand up your arm and pull your face next to mine as I kiss your sweet sexy lips. I love your smile and the dimples just drive me crazy. As I look into your eyes I can see your soul. The things within you drive me totally over the edge and into paradise, Carter

I know in my brain that you are actually a stranger to me; but when I see you I feel as if I know you. I wish that there were a way I could meet you but with the way my luck runs I'd stutter and make a complete fool of myself. It's hard to recover from a first impression like that.

Well, maybe you'd like to know what I'd do after I kissed you; first I'd wait to see if you kissed me back. If you did I'd really like that. As I run my lips across your face to your sweet ear I'd tell you just what is going through my mind. 'Baby', I'd say, 'I want to make wild passionate love to you'. You'd probably smile from ear to ear as your hands and arms hold me close to you. My one hand is holding your head as I kiss you again while the other is unbuttoning your shirt so I feel your skin against mine.

As I lean back I look at your body and I smile with a twinkle in my eye. Maybe you'd ask me if I have any objection to getting to know each other more. As I say, 'No I'd like that', you reach up to my chest and pull my shirt off over my head to expose my naked tits to your eyes. As you gaze at me you lower your lips to my breast. Your tongue swirls around a nipple and then you look up into my face as you sigh.

My hand has now moved down to the snap on your jeans as I pull it open and then reach for the tab to the zipper to lower it. I whisper into your ear, 'So tell me about yourself' as I kiss your shoulder and neck while my fingers run through your hair. You mention that normally you don't get to know someone like this. I ask you if you want me to stop and you say, 'No please do continue dear Maggie'.

I ask you if I can sit in your lap & you sigh, 'sounds like an excellent idea to me'. I stand up and lower my jeans to the floor as I hear you gasp. 'Did I shock you?'

I ask you as I smile. I slide myself onto your still covered lap as I feel your strong arms caress my body. Your hair is tangled around my fingers as I lower my lips to yours, you begin with, 'Well I was born in Michigan and I have a sister and 2 brothers......' You pause as I whisper to you, 'please do go on'.

You push me back a little as you say, 'I can't concentrate while you nibble on my ear'. I pout but I sit back somewhat as you tell me more. Then you say, 'Okay it's your turn now'.

I tell you that I was also born in Michigan but that I was raise in South Florida & that when I discovered you my life changed completely. You hold me close to you as you ask me, 'What is it that I do that makes you want me?' I just smile as I say, 'Just being you'.

I ask you if I can have my way with you. You ask me if there is nothing you can do to change my mind, I say, 'No just let my fingers do the walking". You smile up into my face as you lay me down on the bed, you say softly, 'Maggie you drive me crazy. I want you'. As you lean over me my hand falls to your lap. I whisper into your ear, 'What do you have in here?' as I find my way into your jeans. What my hand touches next electrifies me. I can feel the shaft of your cock resting against my finger tips. You give a slight sigh as I smile up into your face. You bring your lips down against my chest as you kiss your way to my belly button. My eyes are watching your head as it moves from one side to the other.

I whisper to you, 'Let me make love to you?' My one hand is touching your wonderful hardness. You close your eyes as my other hand works at getting your jeans down. Once we are both all nice and naked I say, 'You lay back so I can show you what I have dreamt of'

As you get comfortable I lick my lips as I stroke your cock with my hand and I glance down at what my fingers are caressing a sigh escapes my lips. I lower my face to your lap as my lips gently encircle your cock. My tongue is running around the head and down the shaft as I feel your hands guiding my head down onto you. I am sucking you into my mouth, you taste absolutely wonderful. I slide you out of my mouth and lick the length of your cock like an ice cream cone. I can hear a low yummy sound come from your lips.

I kiss my way up your gorgeous chest to your face as I ask you, 'What can I do to make you happy?' You reach to my face with your strong hands and kiss my lips as you say, 'What you were doing is just fine'. I lower my lips down to your cock as I lick and suck on it. Your hands are on the back of my head as you guide my lips down.

The hair on the back of my neck is standing straight up as I feel your fingers in my hair. I can feel the head of your cock against the back of my throat, this sensation is marvelous.

I want you & I to make love, to feel you inside of me, to feel your body move with mine as we please each other. What you are letting me do is wonderful. I love pleasing you this way. As I slide my lips up to the head of your cock I let it slip out of my mouth as I say, 'I love you Carter'.

Your eyes are closed as you savor the feelings I'm giving you. I love the feeling of your hard cock in my mouth as I move up and down,

My hips are moving as I feel your body move against mine. You pull my head up off your cock as I open my eyes you smile at me and whisper softly, 'Let me show you how I make love to a woman'. I lay back on the bed as I feel you move above me. Your knee is between my thighs as you reach down to my butt with your hand and then I feel you against my belly.

Your cock is so nice and hard as I feel you rise up and then you look down my body to where we are almost joined. As I bring my knees up you move ever so slightly and with a split second you are inside of me; as you begin to move up and down you rise up on your arms and look into my eyes. You take a deep breath as you ask me, 'Is this how you want to make love?' I nod my head. You say, 'Open your eyes so you can see who is making you feel this way' I open my eyes and you begin to move faster as my sighs get a little louder. Your head is only inches away from mine as I feel your hair brush against my cheek and I run my fingers through it. Then you say softly, 'Are you feeling what I'm feeling?' I close my eyes as I whisper to you, 'Ohmygawd yes, I want to feel you come inside of me'.

I hear a sigh and a moan from your sweet lips as you say, 'Hold on baby, we are almost there'. I bring my legs up to wrap them around your body as I hold your chest close to mine. With only a few strokes I can feel your body move with mine as we climax together. This sensation is so beautiful. I can't describe it in words.

The sighs and moans of us both are mixing in the air above us. Your body collapses on top of me as your lips find mine and we share another sweet kiss. I'd spend the rest of my life just like this I'm thinking. As your cock slips softly out of me I sigh, 'You have given me my dream'. Your hand reaches down to my butt as your fingers dig into the flesh there. With your strong arms you turn us both over so now I'm on top of you. I sit up as I run my hands up & down your chest. You close you eyes as you smile and say, 'You feel so good'. I lower my face to yours as I kiss your eyes, your nose and then your lips. I've had orgasms before, but never like this.........

ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers