Dearest Leroy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't swallow it all, what with the alcohol and the juice I would have been sick, goo leaked out the sides of my mouth, running down my chin on to my tits. The man playing with my tits stopped as he got it on his hand and the one between my legs moved, oh god not again, my climax didn't happen.

Still trying to swallow I was hauled up, I swayed but there were three sets of hands only to willing to hold and fondle me all the way up the stairs, that man was behind me again, his hand was back between my legs, the finger re-inserted up my cunt as I staggered up, each step made the feeling inside more intents, the hand behind pushed the finger until I was almost on tip toe as I was aimed at my bed.

The one who had been behind me, the one with that cock told me, "On your knees, ass up, mouth open, drunk or not your taking a spit roasting right now," I was shoved to me knees, a man knelt in front and grabbed my jaw, his cock slammed in to my lips, I could do nothing but open my mouth for another face fuck, then it happened.

As I sucked at the meat in my mouth, I felt this hard fat cock head push at my wet hole, it started going in, slowly at first as it just kept getting me wider, I felt my cunt lips stretched to there limit and then some, then it slowly started its journey up inside me.

Thank god I was wet, it was a pole, the fattest cock I could ever imagine was now fucking me, in and back, in and back, further in and back, pushing in, filling me I thought god is it ever going to stop, then he started to work on me, in hard and back slowly, almost out then wooofff back in it drove, oh after all the times that night I had been brought to the brink now here I was being mercilessly fucked by this enormous cock and I couldn't help but love it and forgive me Leroy, want it.

He was horny too and he didn't take long but I had two orgasms before my mouth and cunt took a load. As they slid out of me I collapsed on the floor in a drunken, exhausted giggling haze, but not for long.

Hands were all over me, I was up and thrown on the bed, the one who had fucked my mouth down stairs was straddled across me, his cock between my tits, hands holding them, his cock now shoving up and down as he squeezed my mounds together, the harder it got the more times my chin took a pounding.

As my head moved and tried to dodge the excited cock banging between my tits, well as much as my drunken state would allow, I caught sight of a tiny flickering red light, from times you had used it on me I knew it was our camera, capturing digital images of me being tit fucked and I tried to think if they could have possibly caught my first double ended fucking.

I say first because it was, unfortunately there were many more photo opportunities, but I feel that they were all forgivable. The drink made me their play thing, I couldn't help it, everything happened in a haze, even trying to focus on the bedroom wall as I was bounced up and down their long shafts, I got so horny bouncing on that big pole of a cock that I couldn't resist having it up me. To add to my problems the drink made it so difficult to concentrate on breathing as I took cock after cock in my mouth, I couldn't help myself, their fingers and cocks kept my cunt so excited that I sucked at anything that was put on my lips then trying not to be sick as I swallowed what ever amount of sticky juice they felt like dumping in my mouth.

I don't even remember passing out, one minute I was bouncing on a cock with another ramming my ass as my throat filled with another fat piece of male meat the next I came round and it was just gone five on the alarm clock, they must have continually fucked me for three hours and my mouth knew where a lot of their cum had gone. I had to have a pee. I staggered to the bathroom, my mind on the after sex pill, I stood looking in the mirror. To my surprise I looked alright, my bunches still intact but my face had sticky globs of dried cum streaked over my cheeks and chin and oh how my cunt tingled.

I had a pee, but it was when I rubbed myself clean that I felt how fat and swollen my cunt lips really were and I groaned, the slightest touch on my hard exposed clit was electric, even my ass felt funny. I looked for the pill, got a large glass of water and swallowed both, oh no, that bloody Slammer was still in my system.

I grabbed at the basin, shit I giggled, my legs went all wobbly, I stared down at my cum splattered tits, I blurted out, look at you, you dirty girl, fancy being fucked like that, drunkenly I added, what ever would Leroy say.

Suddenly a voice said, "Who gives a shit what Leroy thinks, were still here, we were just looking what else to take, and from where I'm stood I think we will take seconds and you look like your up for some more," holding on to the basin I turned and gazed at the bathroom door, three stocking masked men stared back at me. In a blur they moved forward grabbed my arms, a voice deafened me, "Come on slut lets get working on you again I'm not going to stop fucking you until I hear you begging for it," I was just pulled back to the bedroom, where, with in minutes I found myself on my knees being fucked from behind and a cock thrusting in to my mouth from the front again and my body to drunk and aroused to even try and stop them.

They pummelled me in every hole and I squealed orgasm after orgasm as they carried on fucking me for another two hours, I was back to being their play thing, they had me sexed up again and getting in to it and they have the photos to prove it.

They have offered to let me have the photos, but one at a time in a motel room but I couldn't, then they said cash but what they were asking was stupid money. They kept laughing at me as I was being pasted around to be fucked for the last time saying they would give me a week and if I still said no, well they know were your office is, need I say more.

Well now you know, what I need to know is, if we have a future, if you still love me, if your going to forgive me, if we can go on, if I can come back to you and if I do can I go on Tracey's hen night on the 13th.

Pagan.

12